Lana and Gabe Take a Trip with Nate

Story Info
Gabe leaves the hotel room early, and Nate takes Lana again.
2.3k words
3.27
7.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: These are the same characters from "Lana and Gabe Host a Party." No need to read that one first, but if you like this check that one out! Also, this features consensual sex between a woman and a man who is not her husband. If that's not your thing, click on someone else's work. For everyone else, enjoy!

Gabe woke up early, as he usually did. He glanced around the strange room and, as the fog of sleep cleared, remembered that they had decided to take a short trip and had landed in this hotel room late the previous night. He had been sleepy from driving and had passed out almost as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Glancing next to him he saw Lana laying on her stomach, her bare shoulders visible under the heavy comforter, mostly covered by her long brown hair. In the other queen bed, his friend Nate lay on his back, his mouth partly open. Another memory came back - had it been a dream? He thought he had woken up briefly in the night, alone in the bed, with the soft sounds of movement coming from Nate's bed. Had Lana crept over there in the middle of the night? He glanced at his beautiful wife, and then back at his slightly snoring best friend, then shrugged.

It had probably been a dream. Lana had certainly slept with her share of strangers while they had been married, but to his knowledge she told him about all of them (and he had been there for a few of them). Nate's girlfriend was "saving herself for marriage" for whatever reason, and he could do with a good fucking - something Lana could certainly provide! But had she? Hmmm.He had a plan to find out.

He rolled over and quietly got out of bed, walking silently over to his iPad and flipping it up, turning it so the camera faced the two beds. Then he slipped into his clothes, grabbed his phone and book, kissed Lana on the cheek (receiving a sleepy 'mmm' in response), then slipped out of the hotel room and went down into the lobby.

The breakfast buffet had been set up so he helped himself to a pile of powdered eggs and a big cup of dark roast coffee. Glancing around the room, he saw a small table tucked away in the back corner and made his way over. As he dug into the bland food, he flipped through his phone until he found what he was looking for.

Several months earlier he had installed an app on his iPad that allowed him to access the camera and microphone from his phone. He opened it up as he pulled out his headphones and popped them into his ears. As it was still dark out, and there were no lights on in the room, the screen was dark, but the microphone worked just fine and he could hear someone's easy regular breathing. Leaving the app up, he finished his breakfast and began reading his book.

A few moments later, engrossed in the story and forgetting what he was listening to, he was startled by the sound of a toilet flushing. Someone was up. He stopped reading, and concentrated on listening to what was happening upstairs.

He heard the sounds of someone getting into bed, then the regular breathing stopped and he heard Nate's sleepy voice, "Hmm? Lana?"

"Mm hmmm," he heard his wife reply.

"Oh, good morning!" Nate said. "Is it morning?"

"Just after 6," she replied. There was a pause.

"Mmm, that feels good," Nate said, then a whisper, "Is Gabe..."

"He left a few minutes ago. Took his book and went to breakfast," she replied.

"Ah," Nate said.

"Mm hmm. He knows we sleep in. He won't be back for...quite a while..." she whispered the last part, and Nate gave a pleasurable grunt.

"Well, guess we should make the most of it," he replied, with barely disguised glee.

"And I don't have to be quiet this time," she said, deliciously.

There it was! It wasn't a dream! He was going to have to ask her about that later. In the meantime, he would see how this went. Things were heating up so he pushed the record button.

The talking stopped, and he could hear clear sounds of kissing. This lasted for several minutes, during which he could also hear shifting sounds of sheets and squeaking springs. He was hard as a rock listening to it.

"I love this ass," Nate said.

"I love how hard you were gripping it last night when you came in me," she replied huskily.

Confirmation! A few more details came back to him. The rhythymic movement, tiny gasps, a muffled moan, and the light sounds of kissing that he now realized was probably her nibbling quietly on his neck. She loved doing it, and he loved the feel of it, especially when she slipped her hand behind his neck and caressed the back of his head as she did it, usually accompanied by her wrapping her legs around him and tapping his ass with her heels to pull him deeper into her. Gabe was sure Nate had experienced that very thing last night, and likely was about to again.

"What a sexy surprise. I was almost asleep when you slipped under the covers next to me last night, completely naked," he said.

"And soaking wet. Gabe got me all turned on, and then passed out. I needed a good fucking. I'm glad you were so eager to provide it..." she said, then paused. "And it seems that you are ready again."

"As are you," he replied.

"Mmmm," she agreed. Then he heard her get up and walk around. "Hold on, I want to see you this time." Gabe looked at his dark screen as she opened the curtains. The morning sun peeked in and illuminated his butt ass naked wife standing by the window, and Nate half covered by sheets. She turned back to him and crawled into bed. Gabe's hardon strained against his pants. Did she glance at the iPad? No, he must have imagined that.

She was kissing him and pulling the sheet down. Nate's long thick cock sprang out. Gabe's eyes widened; his friend was more well endowed than he had expected! His wife's eyes also reacted, full of lust, she grabbed the large dick and swung her leg over him. The resolution on the iPad was enough to show how glisteningly damp her pussy was. She reached down to grab the cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, moaning softly.

Bending forward, she began kissing him. He reached one hand up to cup her pendulous breasts, while the other squeezed her round ass. She teased him, lining him up with her damp opening, and slowly grinding against him. He groaned and pulled her closer but she kept lifting up, just as the tip of his dick began to enter her.

On the third time, he lost his patience with her games, and gripping her firmly around the hips, he thrust himself into her. She gasped, wide eyed, as his thick cock parted her slightly hairy pussy, and was buried completely inside of her. She pulled her hand out and slipped it behind his head, kissing him deeply as she rode him hard and fast.

Somewhere upstairs his wife was being fucked by his friend. And Gabe loved it.

Several minutes passed. Gabe sipped his coffee and watched her ride him for a while. At some point, he flipped her on her back and began hammering her into the bed. She moaned in pleasure, raked her nails down his back, and wrapped her smooth toned thighs around him. Gabe could hear the squelching of his cock ramming into her soaking pussy. He could feel himself dripping precum.

After several more minutes, she pulled her mouth from his neck and said, "Take me on my knees." He nodded and pulled out so she could flip over. His cock glistened with her juices. She pushed her beautiful ass into the air and he quickly guided himself back into her. She gasped as she took all of him in. After several long strokes they settled into a solid rhythm. It didn't take long for her to slip her hand between her legs and begin fingering her clit.

Gabe knew this was coming as soon as she asked to get on her knees. She loved to cum on his dick while she stroked herself. He couldn't see it but he knew that she would be stroking his cock as he fucked her, and cupping his balls as they bounced against her pussy in between building herself up to an intense orgasm. Soon he heard the telltale sounds of it.

Her breath got short and quick. Her hand was a blur as she began gasping, then all of a sudden she cried out and locked up, her mouth opening and closing, as her orgasm washed over her. Gabe knew that Nate was probably feeling her pussy clenching down on his dick as he continued to slide in and out of her. She got so tight when she came, but his big dick just kept pushing its way into her. Her pleasurable mewling continued unabated. And continued. And continued. This orgasm seemed never ending!

Nate noticed as well. Her hands had slid off her clit when she started cumming, and had grasped his shaft. Now she was milking him into her. As her moaning slowed, his pace began increasing. Gabe knew the feeling. She often liked to loosely hold him in her thumb and forefinger, and stroke him as he thrust into her. This way she could feel his cock burying itself inside of her, and he never lasted long once that began.

Nate didn't either. He had his hands on her hips, pulling her back towards him as pounded her. He reached one hand up to grasp one of her pierced nipples and almost roared as he began cumming. Gabe saw the first pump. His cock swelled up and erupted into her as he was on the outstroke. The next thrust was his last. He filled her up, emptying his swinging balls into her. Gabe could no longer see any of him as he remained fully inside of her, pumping her full. Her hands massaged his balls and stroked her pussy lips where the two met, feeling him completely encased inside of her.

Gabe watched her tremble again and moan loudly as an aftershock orgasm ran through her. She must be loving the feel of that large cock unloading into her. After several more pumps, Nate sagged backwards and began pulling out of her. She sighed in protest, trying to hold his penis in her,but she had fully drained him, and his semi flaccid cock slipped free of her gaping pussy, followed by a significant quantity of frothy cum and pussy juice, sliding down her leg. She didn't let that go to waste, scooping it up with a few fingers and cleaning them off with her mouth.

He collapsed on the bed, slapping her ass as he went. She laughed and shook it at him, then turned around and began sucking his cock as he lay back.

"Oh fuck girl. You are relentless. I'm going to be hard again. How much time do we have?" He asked.

She shrugged and kept sucking. He didn't seem to actually care. His brain was probably a fog of pleasure. He did indeed get hard again, quickly. As soon as he was fully erect, she swung a leg over him and guided his big dick into her, sighing in contentment as it stuffed her full. Immediately she began undulating on top of him, her eyes closed in bliss as she straddled him, her hands on his hairy chest. He reached up and cupped her breasts, then slid his hands down her abs and around behind to grab her flexing ass as it squeezed his cock in her.

"I'm not going to cum again, but you should,"she said and began to caress his nipples. He moaned in unexpected pleasure.

"Oh, Oh man, Oh. Fuck. That feels good. That feels really good. Damn no one has ever touched me like that before. Oh," he gushed as she idly squeezed and stroked both of his nipples. "I'm going to, fuck that was fast, oh don't stop." She smiled as she continued working them, and grinding on his cock. His face grimaced and he swore loudly several more times as his balls contracted and I saw the base of his cock pulsing over and over again as he filled her up again. Milky cum spilled out of her on either side of his thick cock.

He collapsed back, blissful. She smiled and dismounted him, semen slipping down her thigh. He watched as she strode off camera, probably to go clean up, admiring her swaying ass. Gabe heard the toilet flush a few moments later, then she came back and kissed him passionately as he idly stroked her furry pussy.

"That definitely won't be the last time I get this," she said, grasping his now floppy, but still impressive, cock. He smiled and closed his eyes as she went back to her bed.

This was probably my cue. We had a lot to do today and should probably get going. I finished off the last of my toast and headed upstairs. When I opened the door and tiptoed in, I noticed it smelled distinctly of sex. Grinning, I slid into bed next to my wife and slipped my hands between her legs. She rolled over lazily and grinned at me, then looked at the iPad, then back at me. With a wink and a quick kiss she rolled over and nuzzled back into me.

Fuck I'm a lucky man!