Lana and the Groomsman at the Club

Story Info
She lets a little dancing lead to a little more.
1.2k words
3.58
32.7k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course she went to the club in a dress and no panties. She always did. Feeling the titillating thrill of a cool breeze brushing past her pussy, knowing that there was nothing underneath a very thin, tight layer of material always added an extra thrill to her nights out. Being the only one who knows something always excites her. Well, it usually doesn't take long for someone else, or on special nights, several someone else's... to figure that one fact out. But right now, entering the club with a few of mix of her guy and girl friends, she was the only one who knew!

She was pretty sure that at least her husband, Gabe, suspected though. He may have caught a glimpse a few weeks ago when she slipped in someone's beer and ended up on the floor (that dress sure needed a good washing after that fall! Gross bar floors...). Now she always caught him staring at her ass, maybe it was her imagination that he was trying to see if there was a thong line around her waist? Or just one more man looking at a finely sculpted tush?

As she walked in she noticed that once again this was a popular destination for post-wedding parties. Several beautiful women in fancy dresses (a lot longer than hers for sure) and men in suits with the ties loosened and a button or two open as the evening has advanced to the after party stages. At just before midnight, the club was in it's prime - full of beautiful people that were pleasantly drunk but not quite obnoxiously so!

First step - drinks. Her and her friend Beth went to the bar in the back for their whiskey ginger ales. It certainly wouldn't be her first of the night, but it probably would be the best - the bartender back there was a master of his craft... and always added a little more whiskey than ginger ale for the girls like Lana who leaned a little farther over in their low cut dresses...

It didn't take long to get their drinks and get on the dance floor. The rest of their group joined them and they all had fun for a few hours, and a few more whiskey drinks. After a while a couple of their married friends had headed home to relieve their babysitters, leaving Lana with Beth and Gabe. Gabe had been talking with a slender brunette in a smoking hot floor length blue gown and accompanying plunging neckline by the bar the last time Lana went up for a drink. When Lana rejoined Beth she was standing between two tall men from that same wedding party, both with bottles of terrible beer in their hands, trying unsuccessfully not to be caught looking down Beth's dress. Lana smiled. She knew Beth loved to flaunt it, and loved even more when she caught a man enjoying what she had to show off. Lana knew that feeling, and moved in to take some of the attention.

The conversation quickly moved to dancing and Lana ended up with the one named Chris. Not that it mattered, they seemed cut out of the same mold. A few songs later he suggested they refresh their drinks and retreat to a table up on the balcony overlooking the dance floor. From there they could enjoy the people watching and actually have a conversation. Or maybe some people went up there to chat. It did not take long for Chris's hand to start wandering up her thigh, and for Lana to spread her legs for it to reach all the way up and reveal her secret. He smiled wickedly when he parted her pussy lips with his fingers, at the same time as pulling her in close for a deep kiss. She responded very well.

It was mostly empty up on the balcony area, and the table they picked was in a dark corner. She wasted no time. As soon as he felt how wet she was, she knew she wanted him. After some cursory making out, she let her hand fall to his lap and was very happy with what she found. He was as big as she liked them to be. Her hand gently caressed him through his slacks as his fingers continued to slide in and out of her slick vagina. Her moans pushed passed his tongue in her mouth and soon she was fumbling with his zipper.

Lana looked around quickly to see if anyone was paying attention and saw no one looking their way. She smoothly straddled him, pulling his cock out of his pants and lining it up with her opening. Kissing him hard, and arranging her dress to hide their joining, she put his head inside of her and began to slide down along his shaft. Oh how she loved this part, feeling the length of a dick pushing its way into her soaking wet pussy for the first time. She slowly settled down around his rock hard cock, loving how long it took to get all of him inside of her. He was thick. And long. He gasped something about how tight she was and she gave his shaft a quick squeeze as she slid the last inch down to completely engulf him. He barely fit into her, but she got it all in and gently, slowly, lifted a half inch and settled back down. He grunted, and slipped his hands up her dress to grip her round ass.

His back was to the rest of the bar, his bulk hiding most of what was happening from anyone who noticed. They weren't the only couple making out up here however, and the fact that she was straddling him just looked like an overly affectionate couple dry humping in the corner instead of on the dance floor. She slowly gyrated on him, relishing the feel of him filling her, and grinding her pelvis up against him. After a few minutes of this she looked up again, and caught Gabe watching. He smiled, winked and toasted them from the other side of the balcony where he was sitting at the bar. She smiled back as she rode Chris a little faster. She could feel his cock swelling and wanted to feel him cumming inside of her. There was nothing she liked more than a fat cock pumping hard into her and it didn't take long for him to grunt and start thrusting back at her as he thickened and then exploded into her. She gasped in delight and ground down on him hard, taking his load as deep inside of her as she could, while gripping the back of his head and kissing and licking his neck. She couldn't believe how long he came for; it felt like a minute of pumping. As soon as he subsided she stood up, feeling his softening penis slip out of her, followed by some of his cum leaking out and trailing its path down her thigh. She kissed him while he pulled his pants up a few inches and zipped himself back up. Then she walked away without another look back, enjoying the feel of another glob of cum beginning to run down her leg.

She sat down next to Gabe, taking a pull from his beer and opened her legs slightly to let her glistening thigh show. As she smiled she took his hand and let it caress her cum covered thigh, cleaning up the most recent leakage, then pulled his hand away, closed her legs and went downstairs to find Beth. Gabe chuckled and wiped his hand on a napkin, finished his beer, and went to the bar to order another.