All Comments on 'Lana and the Groomsman at the Club'

by WillowsRaven

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

-1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sexy Story

A lighthearted, sexy story of people having sexual fun without any angst or emotional turmoil attached to it. 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She sounds like fun

I'd like to know her. Hell, I'd like to live with her and enjoy her stories and sloppy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
love it

I would love to find out my wife did something like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very sexy indeed

Was there anything special about it? Not really. Was it basically a story that has been told quite a few times before? Yes. Why? Because its a hot story and a very sexy scenario indeed to have a husband watch his wife flirting throughout the night and then catch her taking another dick in her. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
really?

from another anon:

love it

I would love to find out my wife did something like that

sure! than put your name to it. it's fine to be in the shadows until you say something stupid like that. this was terrible. sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I just had a thought.

If Gabe doesn't care if she fucks some stranger bareback then he doesn't care about her. If he has her fuck strangers so he can get off he's worse than a pimp. The pimp is in it for the money while this Gabe is having her prove how vile and beneath him she is. He won't be around to help her pick up the pieces. Call her a slut, sure, but he's a misogynist user, lower than snake piss.

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ein Stück Scheiße

Go back sniffing yo momma’s cumfarted panties, yo drivel is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nothing...

..new here...but good start...***

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Whore making him a cuck at the wedding. This guy is set for a good life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HUH?

This was NOT a story which is easy to follow. You need to ay least try to let the reader know who is talking, etc.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

Need a little better story telling!

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

The next whore to contract HIV soon and die a slow and agonizing death! Hopefully like all wives who act like your protagonist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good wife

Many husbands would be thrilled to know their wives are attractive to other men, and have the chance to sample sloppy seconds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: anonymous- good wife

Only if you're a wimp willing cuckold. Are you one of them? Gave it the rating that all willing cuckold deserve. Put this trash in fetish, where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lana: The Perfect Wife!

My wife and I enjoyed this story a lot. We have done the same thing several times when our sex life was getting a bit dull. My gal loved the fact that the wife, in your story, had no VPL (visible panty line). That’s the way my wife dresses when she is looking for stray cock.

When a man gropes her ass, when they are dancing, and does not encounter a panty line, it opens up a new conversation. When his hand is still on her ass, she will look up at him and smile. With that simple nod, they both acknowledge that, except for that thin fabric of the dress her entire womanhood is available.

In your story the bar scene, the dancing, the pickup and the consummation in a dark corner of the balcony were very well done. It was hot that the husband and wife established eye contact while she was actually fucking the stranger! My wife has actually cum on other men's cocks when looking directly at me, and it is a bonding experience for us.

Also, I love it when my wife is “…enjoying the feel of another glob of cum beginning to run down her leg.” When my wife fucks another man, she always sits down next to me so I can see HIS cum glistening on her thigh! OMG!

Sticking my hand between her slimy thighs, fingering her cum filled pussy, and then wiping my hand on a napkin is the perfect ending to the perfect evening!

At a nice dinner party or wedding reception, if she is still gushing from her extramarital tryst, I sometimes just stuff the silk napkin up her cunt, so she doesn't mess up the leather seats in our car!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great erotic story

Hot sexy fun the only thing that I found to be a turn off was that the didn’t use a condom. Yes we all know it feels better without one but unless you know for sure the other person’s sexual history you’re risking awful potentially life threatening STDs. Who doesn’t love great sex, it’s not worth losing your life for though.

TO: The Anti Cuckold Brigade

I honestly don’t know why you torture yourselves reading this category. LW is synonymous with extra marital sex, does it have another aspect that I’m unaware of? I know it’s possible I love Reluctance stories but despise the rape stories that frequent Non Con. it’s a hard call because they’re lumped together as Non Con/ Reluctance.

My personal preference is that everyone involved is fully and freely consenting to everything as per the comment from Anon of *Lana: the perfect wife*.

Might I suggest Erotic Couplings or Romance?

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lanas the perfect wife. Not for me or any other alphas but for the cuck simps who marry this type of scum.

MunchDKMunchDKover 2 years ago

Psst. Anonymous. Alphas dont need to say they are alphas. And the most alpha thing a man can do is to not be scared that someone else might take his woman just because she fucked him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good! Short & to the point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous