All Comments on 'Land of the Midnight Sun Pt. 02'

by SirAuthor

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

willing cuckoldry garbage=one star

laughdruidlaughdruidover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story but did I miss where Greg learned to eat pussy?

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 2 years ago

Whilst well written and very erotic, one point that grates with me though, is that Lynn didn’t discuss things with her husband, so long as she got what she wanted, which was to sample Greg’s big cock, she wasn’t bothered as to her husbands actual feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story, well written and surprisingly erotic. I enjoy the MC's inner thoughts - funny! I'm looking forward to part 3.

The only ding are the absurdly unrealistic, yet sadly common on Literotica, dick sizes. "Not that big" at 8 inches? He's literally 1 in 1,000; likely more rare than even that. And 10" - yeah, good luck finding one of those anywhere, at least on a human being. You could have made them 6" (which is still probably top quartile) and 8" with the same effect, and less eye-rolling for the reader.

Lars420Lars420over 2 years ago

Super hot story !!! 😛

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Well done and well setup. Maybe a little less Lynn dictating the action and just letting things happen.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 2 years ago

Hotter than hell! Lynn Got some strange cock and Sean got some strange pussy, even though I think Lynn wanted more that Sean, they came out even. But Lynn never got to show Jessie how to finish a blow job. BTW I will look up your prior stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, recreational extramarital sex at its best. What spouse doesn't want to fuck other people? Its so simple, not better, just different. Wonder why more people don't have open marriages, it seems so simple and fun. Guess I won't know until I'm married. Still looking for a spouse that's not a complete prude, all hung up on that fidelity thing. How old fashioned! Well, except most of the young people I meet are still hung up on that fidelity loyalty thing. And they appear to have really happy secure marriages. But what the fuck do they know? You know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, the best was … the Midnight Sun, hands down. The rest, pffff, was there something ?

Guess what‘s the name of the next tale?

Land of the Aurora Borealis.

I‘m thrilled

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lynn seems to dominate the relationship or at least in this situation she kinda pushed her agenda forward pulling everyone along with her . I imagine though if she hadn’t the incident probably wouldn’t have reached a crescendo, instead petering out after the dance and possibly costing their friendship and maybe even their marriages . Good job from a skilled writer ! 5 from me !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing, thank you.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 1 year ago

As author you have complete dominion over the fictional universe you create. Things happen in your fictional universe that don't happen IRL and you have no reason to apologize for that. Even though you have titled your story "Land of the Midnight Sun," and our two intrepid couples are 130 miles above the Arctic Circle, they can still have "night" skiing by torchlight.

Lynn's running commentary as she was fellating Greg and Jessie's running commentary as Sean was eating her out were for me a huge turn-on.

I enjoyed both of these episodes. Your spelling and grammatical flubs did not bother me. I am coming to see that when you mix up "peak" and "peek" and "heal" and "heel," you're just fucking with us.

5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAuthor@SirAuthor
I've had three different careers and many different jobs. I've been to over 30 countries and 49 of the 50 states, plus 3 U.S. territories. I know several languages and speak two. I've been married twice, once unsuccessfully, and once successfully - and currently. I love an...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES