LandLady Ch. 03: Pussy Pounding

Story Info
Exploration of little brother inside her cave mutiple times.
3.8k words
3.91
20k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let's continue to learn how I penetrated Bhabhi for the first time. as you read in Chapter 2 about how I made Mouni suck on my dick and rammed her mango-shaped big boobs with my hands and enjoyed them for a while. Now it was time to get to the main course.

I approached her legs; she immediately closed them, but I used my hands to grab her ankle. She shivered and tightened her legs, but I went ahead and put my hands on her knees and put all my force into them. She started to give up, then I suddenly used my hands, put all the force into them, and just seconds later, with all my power, I spread her legs apart and quickly got between them.

Now half of the body was between Bhabhi's legs. I was itching to get my hard-rock dick into her right away, but first I wanted to smell and taste the heaven that my little brother down there was about to experience. I wondered whether Bhabhi shaved down there or not, but I was about to find out. I moved my hand slowly up to her top panty area. Before she could do anything, I just revealed the gate of heaven and stretched the panty down to the knees.

To my shock, she was completely shaved down like a bikini wax. I was star-struck. She hid her face with her hands and began to start cry which made me more horny. When her legs tried to close in on me, I simply pushed the rest of my pants down to my ankles and jumped in front of her incredible-looking gate.

Her pussycat looked as good as a virgin's without being touched by anyone. The pussy was still very young and had not spread much. Since there were no pubs, I could see all the parts of her vagina. She was tripping while she was crying, but I held her hips and stopped the moment. l I got close and smelled her pussy, and I felt very different, very horny, and amazing at the same time. I felt like I had entered the Garden of Eden.

"It feels like a dream, but the smell is just uncanny, like the perfume of a goddess." In a seductive tone, I told her. She was still hiding her face while I was in between her legs. I didn't waste any time and just put my mouth on her pussy lips while holding her hips with both hands. The moment my tongue touched her libido, she got a shockwave and tried to move away, but I kept the hold tight.

As I continued to kiss slowly, I placed my tongue on the other side of the pussy lips. She was moving around the bed like a fish out of water, while I was sucking her shaved, nice puss in between her legs. It was one of many life-changing experiences I was about to embark on. She resisted for a bit but gave in after a while rather than try to stop me by moving my face, but I didn't budge.

Now I was fully licking her pussy from the side like a child eating ice cream. She stopped resisting, so that gave me more confidence, and now I went inside the pisshole. I went full blast on her, and I heard a small "ahhh."

It was like a mermaid had sung a song. She had her first orgasm with me, which made me crazy, so I went in more aggressively. My tongue didn't go very deep because Bhabhi's pus was very tight, so I pulled one hand from her hip, stopped sucking on the pus, and immediately grabbed her pus by the hand and started spreading it. Now she literally screamed "aahh," which made me hornier than ever.

Still not resisting as before, I went in with one hand, keeping my lips spread, and with my tongue, I just went in deeper while fully kissing her vagina with my lips. I was rolling my tongue as my bhabhi did with a blowjob. I smeared all of my saliva on my bhabhi's pussy and coitus. The taste of the bhabhi's cat felt different at first, but after her amazing aroma of pussy, it got pretty used to me and got me more horny.

It tasted nothing like anything I'd ever had before. weird but felt amazing, and I wanted more and more--I couldn't have it enough. I just kept sucking on bhabhi all over her pussy and biting on her clitoris as she moaned more and more. I truly enjoyed the sounds of the angel's cry.

After some time, the pussy got quite wet, and it was time for the grand prize and my little brother to meet her well-desired cave. But before that, I need to loosen up the cave a little. I was between Bhabhi's legs, so I slowly started uplifting my head and started putting my finger into her vagina. As I ascended, I thrust two fingers into her pussy. She felt a sudden shock and tried to move away, but I stopped her by putting my body weight on her and placing my head just below her boobs.

As I climbed up, I continued to finger her with my left hand while holding my dick in my right. I was lying down on Bhabhi's smooth, white body. Now it was time for my cock. I removed my finger from her pussy, lifted her body slightly above the ground, and placed the tip of my dick on her pussylips. My dick felt cold because of the wetness. Now it is time to enter the gates of heaven. I was about to get my prize, but I stopped to see if she still resisted.

By now she knew what was coming, but she didn't do anything, so I guess she had accepted her fate. I stood halfway up and positioned myself in the exact position of the bhabhi, ready to insert it.I had no intention of taking it slow, so I placed my cock tip on her wet pussy and rammed my 8-inch hard cock into her pussy. This time, the orgasm was loud. The whole house could hear her moan. She removed her hands from her face and tried to stop me with her hands, but it was useless.

My cock was halfway through her warm pussy, covered with a wet mix of my saliva and her pussy juice. I looked up at her to make eye contact, and her face was almost like a sad pussycat. I was sad because a tear rolled from her eyes and stopped with her sad exclamation, but the warmth of her pussywrapped body, which my little brother was experiencing, made me forget all my sadness.

"Please stop!" she told me in a broken voice while my half-cock was still inside her. She knew it was just the beginning, but still could not accept the fact. I leaned close to her and put my finger on her lip to stop her from saying anything else.

"Everything will be fine," I told her in a clamorous way. "As long as you follow my orders like a devoted wife, I will be your strong husband." With that, she stopped trying to speak, and I placed my hand on her cheeks as a lover would.

Then I removed my half-dick and, using all of my power, rammed all of the cock inside. The moan was louder than before. Even though it's a song I enjoy and will be hearing a lot of tonight, I put my hand over her mouth to stop the screem. She tried to push me away with her hands, but it was futile, so she tied me to remove my hand from her mouth.

She became clammy, so I leaned forward while my cock was fully inside her, causing her to moan. Now my face was even closer to hers. I wanted to kiss her and penetrate her simultaneously. I looked at her while she tried to push me away, and just the look of her in that situation was good for me to go harder. She made eye contact with me, and now we were just looking into each other's eyes.

while looking at her lustfully, I told her, "Shzzz, remember tonight that I am your husband and you will do as I say or otherwise."

Hearing this, she stopped pulling me away, and I immediately removed my hand from her mouth and started to kiss her. She tried to resist, but because my hard cock was inside her wet pussy, she could not control herself any longer and gave into the kissing and opened her mouth. She did not roll her tongue, but mine was all over hers.

While kissing, I removed my cock from her vagina, which made her moan, but because our mouths were fully closed, no sound came out. She again tried to push back, but with both of my hands, I grabbed her and pinned her to the bed. Now my hard cock was still pointed at her pussy, and I rammed all the way inside her, and this time I just got the rhythm and started penetrating her fully with my full dick inside her wet pussy.

I started getting more and more upward on her body as I rammed my hard 8-inch dick into her, and her legs wrapped around my back as if she didn't want to let go. She was losing herself in lust as our two sides, from mouth to pussy, were devouring each other.

As she moaned more, I let go of one hand and began grabbing her boobs hard, putting all of myself into each stroke. He broke the kiss and shot a long shot into her pussycat, causing a loud moan to come out of her mouth and echo throughout the entire room.

While I was pressing one of her bums With the other boob, I put my face all over it and started sucking on those lovely, perky nipples. As I sucked her, the screen got bigger, and that made me hornier. I increased the pace of my stroke with each passing second; she got tighter and tighter, and tasting her became more delightful.

I licked her boobs, which made her body tremble while I gave her hard stokes of joy. Now she stopped resisting completely, so I let go of her hand. I knew I had her by the puss.

This went on for some time, then I stopped and got up by my arms like I was in some kind of yoga position while my dick was on her pussy. We were quite brawnless, so we both breathed for a while, and then I made eye contact. I can see her pride, but also her horniness and desire for more in her eyes. I could have continued, but if I play this right, it can be much more. I looked her in the eye and told her

"Say it, say it," I told her while the cock was deep inside her pussy. "Otherwise, I am not going to continue it."

I told her, after a brief pause, "I will leave right now if you don't say what you want and show the video."

"I want it," she said slowly and quietly to me.

"loud and clear"

"Please insert your dick into my vagina." "Make me feel good."

"Good girl."

Upon hearing that, I increased the pace of the strokes, grabbed her knee, wrapped it around my waist area, and started moaling her huge mango boobs with my hands. Her body was moving as if she were a fish that had been removed from its bowl. She was biting her lips and putting her finger into her mouth. chewing them. 

looking at her as she bites her lower lip I leaned forward while giving a strong stroke. I put my lips around her and grabbed her hand, showing it upward on the bed again. This time, she didn't resist at all. She lost herself in the lust. We kissed like there was no tomorrow. She was rolling her tongue around my tongue while exchanging saliva. This went on for almost an hour, taking a break for breathing.

I was at the end of my road. I looked at her and started to nod. She was going at the same pace as me. I thought of nutting outside, but I was not going to leave this popularity. I increased my speed to the fullest and grabbed her by the stomach so I could better stroke her. She grabs her pillow above her for her climax. While I was stroking her, I asked her

"Ask for permission; otherwise, I'll stop," I said hornily.

"I am cumming." I am cumming. "Oh, my gosh, I want to cumber," she said. She didn't want to stop, so she immediately replied.

"Do you want my CUM?" Say yes.

"Cumm me in!" she cheerfully exclaimed.cummmm (while moaning)

She came so far that it covered all of my hard cock as I stoked her with everything I had. She was well aware that her CUM was quite warm, so my hard cock quickly realised his mistake and relinquished the CUM, which completely filled her pussy. I just gave in. I fully nutted on my bhabhi's pussy. It felt like I had lived my whole life in one night. Our CUM was so mixed that even when half of my cock was still inside her pussy, some of the CUM fell out on the bed.

After everything, I just fell on Bhabhi. I'm not sure what time it was or how long we'd been doing this for. After experiencing Bhabhi for the first time, I thought I might need some pills in the future. That was my thought at the time. My dick went limp and stayed near Bhabhi's vagina while my body was still in between her legs, which wrapped around my waist. My mouth rested on Bhabhi's magical buns, which I used as a pillow, and I put my head between the cleavage.

We reset for a while, and Mouni was still dozing off. then got up and went to the restroom. I never saw this restroom, but I didn't know that there was a bathtub. I had many ideas for how to use it, but that came later. For now, I urinated on the toilet. My dick was still half its size, but I didn't want to end here. It was still midnight, so there was still some time before her husband came back in the morning. I wanted to make the most of this night.

After peeing, my eyes were looking at the bathroom. It was quite a utilitarian bathroom compared to the outside. While wandering around, I went near the mirror. It could be narcissistic, but when I looked in the mirror, I saw a victor's face after having tramadius sex with Mouni on her bed and filling her with CUM. It was my night, and I was still not over it.

I didn't think that mouni would drain this much from me. I knew she was a beast from the video and her figure, but she exceeded my expectations. I Cock was still tried if only there was a vaigra pill to help a lot.While looking at the mirror, I noticed that there was also a drawer that could be opened, so I did.

There were a lot of things, and among them I saw a small pill box, and there was something I needed but didn't think I would get it. It was a viagra pill, and there was only one pill left. Man, I saw the pill. I almost fell from the excitement inside. Right now, the only thing I could wish for is in my hands. I guess I was meant to be. I didn't want to take the pill raw, so I decided to drink it with some liquid.

Before I went outside, I was still naked, but I saw there was a bathrobe. I wore it without closing it, so now my front was still naked but my back was covered with a bathrobe. I went to the kitchen. I felt strangely manly to walk home naked, specifically to someone else's house, just after eating his wife. Even though her husband was not present, I felt as if I had made a cuck out of him. I poured some rum from the bottle I found in the kitchen into the glass and returned to my room. Mouni was still sleeping, and I sat on the chair.

Before taking the pill, I got an idea: I put the pill on the side near the rum glass, which was on the table. I got near Mouni, who was still naked, and got on top of her. I held her face with one hand and kissed her softly like a lover. She was still sleeping but started to wake up.

She opened her eyes and was shocked, but before she could react, I started fingering her pussy hardly, which was still wet and filled with cum. She screamed, but I stopped her with my hand. She screens for a while with fear in her eye like before, but I keep going, then stop, fingering her, and take my hand out of her mouth.

I put my other hand finger on my lips and told her, "Shhhzzz," then she clammed down just like before, and I grabbed some of her pussyjuice with one of my two fingers. I put it on her lips and pushed it inside. She resisted a bit, but then she let me insert it more easily. She started sucking my finger without me telling her, then I added one more after a while, the third one. She was sucking my fingers, which created a strong pulse in my dick, but it was still semi-hard. I removed the finger from her mouth with her saliva on it and licked all the fingers staring at her.

After licking my fingers, I got up from the bed, and using her hands, I got her up, and she fell on my strong chest. The image was like a sultan enjoying his harem slave in his bathrobe and naked mouni. I brought her close to me and picked her up by the waist, and she wrapped her legs around me. She was still shell-shocked because she was shaking, but now she stopped resisting. I knew I had her body under full control. I carried her to the chair like a baby.

I sat in the chair with Mouni. I was still wearing the bathrobe open. My dick was still semi-hard. She was sitting on me. Then I drew in close and began kissing her passionately. She didn't resist. We kissed for a while. Now, for the rum, I hold the glass and take it near the mouth.

"Take a good sip and hold it in your mouth; don't drink it; just mix it with your saliva." I told her after breaking the kiss.

She waited for a while, then I said, "Video," and she understood. She sipped half of the rum. She made a funny face, indicating that she is not used to drinking alcohol. I slap her juicy ass with my hand while she's holding rum in her mouth like a fish. She fumbled a little but didn't drop the rum. I played with her boobs with my hands and bit the nipples. I could tell she was getting horny. I played with a body for a while. My cock was fully hard, and I want to start again. I then held her head with one hand and kissed her hard, drinking all the rum from her mouth and pushing some into her as well. It was delicious.

After kissing her for a while, I let go of her. my fully erected dagger pointing to her from the back, and I was ready to go. I held her by the waist and pulled her up a little and put my cock inside her pussy, and she started to ride me.

It was my first time in a cowgirl position. I slowly accelerated my pace, and her moaning got louder and louder. With each shot, she was going deeper and deeper. Then I came to a sudden halt, she looked at me, and I slapped her on the bum. She accepted the task and began to move her hips and moan.

While she was jumping on my cock, I sucked and played with her boobs, and I put the thumb of my other hand in Mouni's mouth to suck it. She gladly sucked my thumb to lower the volume of her moaning. The way she was riding me reminded me of a scene from a porn movie. She was getting used to my cock getting inside and outside of her. I fucked her there for a while before stuffing my hot CUM back into her pussy, but there was less CUM this time. She came twice before I filled her up. I thought I might just make her pregnant, but luckily nothing happened.

She fell on my shoulder and in my arms. I was still good, but I let her rest on me like a strong man should do. Then I suddenly threw her to the floor without giving her any warning.

She was shocked and angry, but before she could say anything, I gave her a light slap on the cheek to assert my dominance. I didn't want to harm her, but taking control of her was necessary. Then I quickly bent down and kissed her on the cheek. She clams down. She was perplexed by what had occurred, but I assured her, "You are doing fantastic." She stayed still while looking at me.

After that, I lean back on the chair and point my finger at my dick, and she gets the message and starts sucking my dick. She held her lower half with one hand and started to lick the cock, which was covered in some cum, slowly. Even though this was the second time, it still felt amazing. She seemed to be a pro at it. I'm still not sure why, but it felt like she had become mine. I picked up the glass, swallowed the Viagra pill, and started to drink the rum.

Getting my dick sucked just after a good fuck session felt amazing. She was more submissive now. I finish the glass, and my cock was starting to come back to life again as viagra starts to take effect, of course, with Mouni's mouth doing her job to the fullest.

The night was still young, and I wanted to try one more position and ravage her fully in the bed. Stay tuned to find out how I was going to get my first doggy-style fuck with a mouni and a surprise.

i would love to hear your feedback.