LandLady Ch. 07: Phone Call Cuckold

Story Info
Making phone call cuckhold out of the husband.
3.4k words
4.03
14.2k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we continue from the last part, I removed the bathrobe from the cupboard as usual. then went inside the bathroom.

She was cleaning herself under the shower, just like the first time I saw her in the shower, but now there is no one to disturb us. She saw me but didn't react, and I went close to her. I gave her a smooch on her lips, then I grabbed her hips. She was a little surprised.

Me: "Stay still; I will clean you."

I took the sponge and started to clean her body, part by part. She was moving like a mermaid whenever I hit her sensitive body part with a sponge, so I used soap to make it a little smoother. I was behind her, and from behind now, the sponge was on her vagina.

Slowly, I started to get closer and closer to her pussycat, and she was feeling good. then I bring more up close to the lower side of her boobs. She was moving a little more, so I brought her to me by her waist. My cock was still semi-hard, which was directly pointing to her back.

I increased the speed and continued to clean her using a sponge. Then I started to clean her neck and armpits, which made her toes uplift her. This was one of her sensitive parts. I put my head on her shoulder to calm her down, and she wrapped her hand backwards around my head. It was like she wanted me to make love to her.

After a while, I stopped, moved her hand from my head, and started to clean her back. Then I bent down and went through her ass crack. I grabbed her ass chick and rolled her around me. She was startled, but I grabbed her hips. I licked the outer part of the vagina. She made a small moaning sound. I don't know why, but I wanted to smell the pussycat, so I brought my nose close to her and rubbed my nose into her vagina. I could tell from the sound that she was enjoying it.

I didn't want to fuck her in the shower; the previous session took quite a toll, so I didn't want to go all in now. I got up and started to kiss her passionately.

Me: "Now go sit in the tub and wait for me." "I am going to clean myself now."

Then I gave her a tight slap on the ass and told her "You can touch yourself if you want". She sat in the tub, looking like a mermaid. Then I quickly started to clean with the same sponge. I was looking at me and my half-hard cock. I also gave her eye contact every now and then. I stopped the shower after cleaning, went near the tub, and told her, "Now spread your legs, one leg on each side. I want to be between you."

She did as I said, as her horny side had taken over her. Now she has totally stopped resisting and fully complied with my needs. I got inside the bathtub and got between her legs, my back resting on her body. With my two hands, I held her legs, and I leaned my head back, and now it was resting on her boob's big cleavage. It felt like my head was between soft bread buns. Then I bring her legs down from the side of the tub and wrap them around me inside the tub. My upper body weight was on her now.

I grabbed her hand and gave it a kiss, and then I told her in a lovely voice, "Come, Mouni, what are you waiting for? Massage my head with your lovely hands. It was a hard day at work."

She started to massage my head, and I leaned more inside between cleavge. In the meantime, every now and then I give a kiss to each of the boobs by siding my head on each of her boobs. My hands were tightly holding her thighs in a grip. Our bodies were like pieces joined together with glue. There was just silence, but it was like a silent movie with jazz music playing in the background, which I was fully enjoying.

A short time later, I asked her

I told her, "It's felt like we are in the James Bond movie, and I am James Bond and you are my woman." She didn't respond.

Me: "Come on, say something." After saying this, I took her hand, gently kissed her, and asked her, "Does your husband take baths like this with you?"

after some time.

Mouni: "no."

Me: "Hmm, sad. He does not appreciate you like I do. Have you done something similar with Ashok?"

She was silent, and the answer was yes. Baster got her first. I was a little mad, but the time with Mouni was so good that it didn't matter, and it cooled me down.

Me: "Hmm, I guess that's a yes."

Mouni: "Well, we just used to take showers sometimes, but never this."

Me: "Well, I am very different than any men you have been with."

I hold her hand in mine.

Me: "All the men you have been with have never used you to the fullest. They were all unable to see through you. I can see you clearly. I will bring that person out, no matter what."

Then I let go of her hand and suddenly grabbed her from behind and told her. I didn't want to ruin the moment, but I had to be persistent with my dominance. I told her in a seductive voice, "Well, I hope you know how I charge. me a kiss."

Without hesitating, we kissed while our heads were upside-down. She was leaning forward while I was leaning backward to make the lip contact happen. I felt difficult, but it was amazing that it was Mouni's mouth after all. After making out for some time, I let her go.

Me: "Did anyone do that to you, my love?"

She didn't answer because she was taking a breath from kissing, so I pinched one of her legs.

Mouni: "No, never; this is the first time."

Me: "Good, well, we are going to all of the first-timers while you are under me."

I pinched both of her legs and wrapped them around me tighter. I got more comfortable with Mouni's body. Without saying anything, she started to massage my head again. I enjoyed it like a king. My cock was hard as a rock, but I didn't want to fuck her in the tub. not now, so after a while, I stopped her and got up.

She can clearly see my hard cock pointing at her. I picked her up and got out of the tub. I took the towel and told her to stand still. I dried her body with a towel, and then I gave her the towel to dry my body. After cleaning my body, which was a sensation on its own, she was about to cover herself with the towel, but I stopped her. I put on the bathrobe and grabbed Mouni by the ass. As she was under my shell, she learned what to do and wrapped herself around me. I carried us to the room, as she was naked like a baby.

After entering the room, I dropped Mouni near the bed while still groping her ass chicks from behind. Her head was on my chest. I looked at her and told her like a lover. "It's not over yet. I don't think I am like others. I am going to the kitchen to drink a glass of rum. What I want you to do is wait for me in the exact centre of the bed. Wear thin lingerie--not big but tight. I am going to tear it apart, so wear a good one."

I gave her a kiss on the nose and forehead as I let go of her ass chicks. Before leaving, I reminded her, "Good girl, I know you will listen to me. I left the room for the kitchen. It wasn't just rum, but I wanted to take the pill, but not in front of her. As usual, the bathrobe was open, so my long cock was just swinging like a gigolo. Now I'm used to walking half-naked in the living room.

When I reached the main hall, I was about to go to the kitchen, but then I saw some messages coming from my phone. So I looked at my phone first. Her husband had missed calling a few times. I opened the messages, and her husband wanted to know how his wife was and other things at the house. Well, I wanted to send him the picture of the man getting fucked by me like a good whore making a cuck out of him. I just ignored the messages and was just about to leave, but then I got an idea in my mind.

I took my phone and just left the pill on the table. I messaged the husband that everything was fine and that if he wanted to talk to me, he could call me in 5 minutes. Then I came back to the main room without the pill. I wanted to experiment with something for myself.

When I entered the room, my eye went berserk, and my mouth was open and filled with saliva. As I saw Mouni in red babydoll lingerie, without any bra or penny, it was just the thing for me to rip it open. I could have just started it, but I need things to play out exactly as they should. I put my phone on the table near the bed and then sat on the bed. Mouni was constantly looking at me; I didn't utter a word, but there was silence and tension in the room.

Then I got inside the bed, got near her legs, and started to fondle them. She gave me a slightly naughty smile. She knew what I wanted. Shortly, she spread her legs for me. I got in between her legs. I started by licking her thighs and going slowly upward, making her feel my tongue. She was already feeling it and chewing on her fingers.

My tongue reached the vaginal part, and I started licking it like a child licking ice cream. She started moaning more and more, but suddenly there was a ring on my phone as I expended. I can see the shock on her face. I kissed her vagina hardly and took a long smooch to it. She was about to scream, but I told her to "clam down."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and took the phone from the table. It was indeed her husband. I took the phone while I was still worried. I picked up the husband's call and answered it.

Me: "Hello, yes. Is everything okay there?

Husband: "Yes, pretty okay. Is everything at home good? How is your bhabhi? I guess the phone is still not working. I tried to call her, but it didn't work."

Me: "Yes, bhaiya, everything is fine. Bhabhi is also good, and I am taking very good care of her."

Hearing this, she almost panicked. But I put my hand on her mouth to prevent her from speaking, and I continued to call.

Me: "Bhaiya, do you like to talk to her? I can give it to her."

Husband: "That would be very kind of you."

Me: "Ha bhaiya, hold on. I will go to the bhabhi's room and give her the phone."

I muted the call, but Mouni didn't know that, so I put the phone down and told her while preventing her from speaking. Her eyes were wide open. I told her slowly, near her ear, so she thought her husband might hear it: "It looks like your husband wants to talk to you. stop panicing. I am here. Just act normal. Nothing will happen."

She looked calm. I removed my hand, and then I gave her a head kiss to make her feel protected. Now the fun was about to start. I unmuted the call and told the husband that I was giving the call to the bhabhi. Before giving it to Mouni, I put the call on the speaker and then handed the phone to her.

Her husband started to ask her how she was and if she was doing well. Surprisingly, she answered all of them without hesitation. but I can see she was still worried, which made me hornier for some reason but when she was talking to her husband she got back to her older self which the thing i need to break while i am around i need to make sure she has her diffrent side.

They were talking about general things while she was trying to keep her cool, but I got up and looked at the lingerie that she was in, then went near her legs like before. She was still talking to her husband, but without any warning, I grabbed her legs and spread her. She was surprised, but I put my finger on my lips and "shzz" her to indicate who is still in charge.

As before, I continue to lick her pussyfoot, but slowly this time. I can hear in her broken voice that she is trying to hide her moans. I started looking at her, and each time she spoke, I took a big lick into her pussycat. I penetrated my tongue a little into her pussy, and that cracked her up. Her husband asked her, but she made some excuse. sucking her wife's pussy while he was on call talking to her. I was bringing my cuckoo fantasy into reality.

while they were still taking, and I got up from her vaginal area and claimed on top her. Now my mouth was on her boobs, and I started licking them and the nipple area with all of my saliva. She started moaning more while trying to hold it. Her husband didn't get that. This vision made my chest super hard. It was now time for a good, hard fuck, which is what I intended.

My cock was just near her pussy, and with a straight shot, I got up and put all of my cock inside her pussy. With great shock, she screamed with pleasure and dropped the phone. I quickly grabbed the phone with my hand.

The husband asked with a loud "What happened, mouni, mouni?"

"It's me, Bhaiya Suraj. Bhabhi dropped the phone because she was socked by a big rat," I told the husband while my cock was fully inside her.

"There is a rat in the room." He asked me.

When her husband asked this, I half-removed my cock and rammed again with full force as she screamed more. She was cheeping on her finger to hide the voice of her moans. "Yes, bhaiya, there seems like a big rat that just got on bhabhi." I told the husband while making another shot, which made a louder moan.

The phone was on speaker, so she could hear everything, and using Rat as my big cock made both of us horny. I can feel her pussy getting tighter around my cock. "Bhaiya, let me save Bhabhi from the big rat," I told him while making strong contact with Mouni and biting my lips.

I put the phone on the bed and dragged Mouni down on the bed to keep her from moving while giving her another tight shot. I got to her right boob and gave the nipple a hard bit, then another tight shot, but this time I fully removed and inserted the cock. The moan was so loud that it probably reached outside.

This time the husband heard the moan, and he asked from the phone, "What happened?" "What was that sound?"

"Nothing, bhaiya; the rat jumped on the bhabhi. The rat is very resilient, not leaving Bhabhi, so she gets more scared." I told her with more confidence while biting and ramming hard on her.

Her pussycat was squeezing me tight. My cock was also strangly hard with the pill. I guess her husband has some use cases, at least! Now it's time for the ending position. I was still half up, so I lifted her up by the belly, and now she was cowgirl in bed. She was still shocked from all this, but I gave her another shot by using her hips, but this time I showed my mouth inside hers to stop her from making a sound.

Her husband was still asking about what was happening, which made this kiss even hotter with a tight pussyfoot. I broke the kiss and told her husband, "Bhaiya, the rat is now going inside. I mean inside the house. Bhabhi went to the bathroom to clean herself up." I made dominating contact with her to keep her under my spell. She was fully giving the vibe that she didn't want to stop and was enjoying it.

Then I talked to Mouni. I had a slow voice near her ear and told her, "I am about to start hard now. This will be today's end while the husband talks to me on the phone. Nothing will make this hotter. Your pussycat is tighter than ever. Do not create a funny sound; otherwise, he will find out."

Her husband was having a small conversation while I was ramming her smoking wife. I gave her a soft shot, which made her moan a little.

I told her to make her more happy.

"Look at your worthless husband; he doesn't even know the sound of his wife's moans." After saying that, I smamasked on the boob and continued, He's so pathetic and can't even protect you or satisfy you. But don't worry, now that I am here, I'll make sure nothing happens to you and you get to make plenty of these sounds."

I pointed her mouth at my neck while fucking. She knew I wanted the hikky. I pick up the dropped phone. I told my husband "Yes, bhaiya, it looks like bhabhi will take some time; why don't we talk till then".

After speaking those words, she knew I was about to ram her fully while her husband could fully hear her, so she quickly got to my neck and held her mouth on my neck. I lifted her by her ass so I could fire faster and stronger. Now everything was set. She was ready, and her dumb husband was telling me about his village while I was enjoying his wife in his bed.

I used all my strength and fired shots with power. Now she was biting my neck as hard as possible so her moaning voice did not get out, which made me hornier, and I started to fuck her with more speed. Her pussycat was still getting tighter and tighter as her husband was on call.

Eventually, I fucked her in that for quite some time and enjoyed the amazing cuck holding her husband. Now I wanted to end with her moaning all over the house. So I told the husband.

Me: "Bhaiya looks like a bhabhi. It is taking a while. I need to do some work, so do you mind?"

Husband: "Oh, sorry, beta, tell your bhabhi good night."

Me: "Sure, I will make an amazing night."

Then I cut the call. She was still making a hickey on my neck, so I stopped, and with one hand, I removed it from my neck and kissed her. "Let's end this, so be ready," I told her in a sexy, breathing voice.

With everything, I started to fuck her harder, and her moans reached everywhere. In just a couple of minutes, I came all the way inside her pussycat, and while she ordered multiple times, I removed my cock, and both our CUMs were hot.

I let her go, and she fell on the bed. I went near her and gave her a kiss, and she gladly responded like a lover. I didn't have energy in me, but there was still one thing that needed to be done. I picked both sides of the lingerie apart. She was so tired that she didn't even care. Just after that, I fell on her. She wrapped her hands around my head, and we slept just like that.

Next morning, to be continued.