Landlord on Shore Drive

Story Info
Esmeralda helps her struggling parents with rent.
2.1k words
4.18
23k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
away443
away443
335 Followers

For the tenth time this year a new coworker asks Esmeralda about the creepy old man who keeps coming by every Sunday, and then teases her about him checking her out.

Esmeralda explains it was their landlord. The shameful look on her face tells it all, how she couldn't really stop him from visiting but wasn't encouraging him either. The teasing always stops quickly, because he's fat and ugly and the situation more disturbing for Esmeralda living under his roof. Esmeralda feels her pearl-clutching coworkers are naive, they don't know how the real world works.

As he walks off with a tall coffee and a toasted bagel, she stares nervously at the door for a long time and then asks her manager about her shift schedule. She feels sick. She's confused.

For years the landlord stares at her from his big house, waving when she notices. Spies on where she goes and when. Looks at her through the bay window of his house while she waits for the bus. Watches when she walks on the long trail from the trailer to Church, and watches when she returns to the decrepit trailer her family rents from him located deep in his back yard. It disgusts her.

And now that she graduated highschool, he's coming to get coffee from her all the time. Everyone notices and she's embarrassed. She'd be more discouraging if her family wasn't always behind rent. For some years they were struggling with money and that's when she started working to help. They were supposed to be paying in cash every two weeks and now it's a weekly thing, just scraping by. No one knew she'd been helping with that.

Next day her parents go to work before dawn. It's cold outside. She walks her sisters to the school bus stop and waits with them in her pajamas and a coat. Her shift doesn't start until noon, she specifically asked for that schedule so she could have Monday mornings open. She walks back and gets dressed.

There's a knock on the door. She opens it. Mom gave her cash for rent earlier, Esmeralda has his money waiting on the table by the door. But, the landlord is gonna grab it on his way out.

First, he closes the door behind him and she knows what time it is. Esmeralda's already wearing a pleated skirt and a tube top, her mom's high heels and white thigh highs the landlord bought her that she has to hide from her mom when she does laundry. He likes to see her tanned skin contrast with white, so he picked the color just for her.

He drops his pants and gets naked with her standing there fully dressed. She stares, with open disgust. She's swaying her hips nervously and staring open-mouthed at his hardon. His hard cock is sticking under his belly, engorged and enraged.

Esmeralda's hoping she can just suck him off and he'll be on his way, but he lasts longer than anyone she knows so that won't happen. She's ashamed that she's been looking forward to Monday for days now, now begging on her knees to suck the landlord's hard cock. Yes it's so inappropriate, but he's been so good to them. He understands how hard it is. He told her that over and over and that's why he goes easy on them. Thanks to her, he doesn't raise their rent.

Her long dark hair is just flying around everywhere while she's blowing him. Esmeralda's really getting into it. She's disgusted but horny. But after minutes of this he can't take it any longer. He picks her up and puts her down right on the couch across from the door and nails her. Impales her, just sticks it right in. She wasn't even wearing panties under that skirt, not that it mattered. He pulls them aside half the time. She grunts in her pipsqueak voice and he puts his hands behind her knees and pushes her into the couch with his massive body.

Yes he's old and fat and maybe it's just that he's taller, but for her he's got a huge cock and it feels so good. She has no time for dating and she needs cock all the time. So it's kind of convenient she gets fucked on the side because it frees up her time for other things.

He's slamming into her, fucking her as he likes. Slow. Fast. At his own fuck-speed, eyefucking the young willing thing underneath him, admiring how beautiful she is. Remembering that first time when he broke her in and she shed a tear. It took a long time, cornering all of them, gradually approaching her and then giving her a way out. And she took it. She begged for it. He gave her time to absorb the situation and when she was ready, he made it seem like it was her own idea.

Now she's watching the cheap scratched-up clock on the wall absent-mindedly, just waiting for him to finish. Letting him use her and hiding her moans from him. Her tube top slid down and her nipples are now just barely out, her flat chest unable to stop it from moving in any meaningful direction.

His hands are folding her legs almost all the way over behind her head, but she can take it. She's flexible like that. He's admiring the high heels right by her head, and the white thigh highs on her dark skin, enjoying the absurd contrast. The colors he picked mean she's his little fucktoy on the side, for whenever his wife is away. His pussy. His property. Everything on his land belongs to him.

One of Esmeralda's shoes falls off and he admires the discolored skin at the bottom of her foot. She's a little dirty girl, he thinks, too dirty for this fine lingerie he bought her. The run shows him she hasn't been taking good care of it. He pulls out of her pussy and puts her skinny legs together in front of her, grabs them both with one hand and pulls her whole body up a little with them, pulling her big juicy ass off the couch.

With his other hand, he smacks her ass. Hard. He spanks her. Esmeralda squeals. He does it again, and again. That dirty little whore, he's thinking, she asked for this. She made him fuck her. She wanted this so bad, he's sure of it. It's her fault, always strutting around outside in her Church outfits. Swinging her hips seductively. Esmeralda's wincing, closes her eyes at each painful stroke. He's beating her little ample ass like no one's done since she was a kid, and it disgusts her because it's turning her on. She doesn't know what she did wrong all of a sudden, but he must have a good reason and she'll let him.

He starts putting it in her butt, and she squeals and tries to get out of the way. She doesn't like that, but he's fucked her ass a few times. Each time it hurts but he cums quick so it's a good tradeoff. Esmeralda begs him to get some lube. He walks off to where she said she put it and comes back with it, makes her lube her own asshole up for him.

While she does that, he removes his belt from his pants on the floor and loops it around her feet. He wants her legs closed for a nice tight ass fucking. While he's at it, yeah, he wants her hands there too. He waits and she understands so she slips them through the loop, didn't even have time to wipe the excess lube off. He cinches the belt tight. Now she's got her legs up in the air bent to fit and her hands all in one place that he can use as a handle, move her whole body easily when he wants to.

He slips it in her asshole and she cries out at how fast he went in. She bites her lip to quiet herself down as he's slamming in and out of her ass. The lube is ample and his cock thick. He goes deep and air slips in with it, making her fart. She knows he's gonna cum quick. However, today he's taking his time. He stops moving and just uses the belt to position her hole now over his cock. Using her whole body as a handle. She's not a young woman anymore, she's his sex toy, nothing but a pussy and an asshole for him to use. A little fuckdoll. Esmeralda makes her peace with it.

The front door opens.

Esmeralda gasps. The man stops fucking her and looks back.

It's Esmeralda's mother. She locks eyes with the landlord and freezes in place. So does he. After five long seconds, he figures she's not going to do anything and tugs Esmeralda's left nipple, pinching it. Esmeralda screams. Still staring her mother in the eyes, he continues fucking Esmeralda. He goes deep, making her fart again. Esmeralda cries out softly in embarrassment because it makes it so obvious which hole he's in. She feels like she wants to die from shame.

Mom doesn't say anything, just looks away. She steps in and over his clothes, tidies them up impulsively. She folds the pants and closes the door behind her, then walks into a bedroom and closes that door gently without saying a word.

She knew, Esmeralda thinks. It's so obvious.

She knew the whole time.

She let her daughter whore herself out to keep a roof over all their heads and never said a word. Esmeralda feels a combination of panic and surprise and resentment. Her mother should've been taking care of this chore all along so she didn't have to. Esmeralda is pissed off. It's not fair.

Knowing how docile the mother turned out gets him so hot, the landlord thinks about leaving the daughter all tied up and crying about it and walking in the bedroom to get him some older pussy, but no time. He wants to make out with the mother, be gentle about it. Kiss her neck. Play with her nipples. This surprise encounter got him so close. He's gonna cum, there's no stopping it. He pumps Esmeralda's asshole a couple more times then pulls out and climbs on top of the couch.

He pulls her legs and arms out of the way with the belt and then cums all over her face, nailing her right on the forehead and her hair, messing up all those fine braids. He then fucks her mouth for good measure for a few seconds. Her mouth is wide open, his cock barely touching any sides, just sliding over her tongue and dipping into her throat. He keeps fucking her mouth until he becomes flaccid.

As an afterthought he sticks a few fingers in her pussy and gives her a few moments of pleasure. Her asshole is now reeling in from the pain, the relentless phantom feeling of needing to evacuate gone and replaced by her pussy feeling so good. Esmeralda feels dirty, moreso because she enjoys it. She sucks his limp cock clean and dry.

He dresses slowly while Esmeralda stews in discomfort. She wants to cum, but can't. Her backbone hurts, the pulsing pain a combination of her uncomfortable position and the brutal sodomy. As she cools off, she hates herself.

He grabs the rent cash, goes home, leaving the belt behind. He'll come get it next week, he tells her. She could probably get out of it in a few minutes but it's hotter to think about mommy helping her get out of the bind, watching her cum-covered slut of a daughter squirm in discomfort.

Halfway to his house, he's not so sure Esmeralda could get out of it by herself, that belt was cinched tight. That's what he wants to happen, he decides. Mom seeing her drenched in cum is going to send a clear message.

No, he can't fuck them both at the same time. He knows that's not how it works. They'd be repulsed. They all have to pretend it's not happening. He'll tell the mother to change her schedule, go to work later on Thursdays maybe. She'll know why. Space the pussy out that way. Mommy won't be as limber but she'll make up for it some other way, she has huge tits.

He gets hard again thinking about the future, imagining mom's blank eyes staring at the ceiling while he's nailing her unshaved pussy. He always wanted to piss on a woman. Of all the things, he's absolutely certain she doesn't shave. He'll need to get her thigh highs, a different color.

away443
away443
335 Followers