Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow ow ow, that one really hurt. Five, sir."

He thought he detected the smallest hint of distress mixed with pleasure in her voice. "So it should Miss Carhill. It is punishment," he said in a firm voice. Dean gently rubbed the spot he had just slapped, marvelling at the warm red splotch that had developed there. His gentle caresses elicited low moans from Beth, and she spread her legs wider, stretching the knickers which were still trapped at her knees. The delicate pink flesh of her labia was moist with arousal, and as he continued to rub the redness on her cheek, he stroked the delicate folds of her sex with his other hand, which brought forth appreciative mewling noises. "One more Lizzie," he said continuing to slide one finger back and forth gently through her slit.

"Do it sir," she said moaning.

He lifted his hands from her body, and registered the sharp intake of breath as she prepared herself. Letting his hand hang in the air a second to prolong the anticipation, he then swung down and connected with a crack on her left buttock, causing it to wobble in a way that sent shivers of excitement directly to his groin.

"Six," she whimpered and trembled the word out in a small shaky voice.

Dean could not resist any longer. He dropped his trousers and underwear in one quick motion, his hardness springing free. He quickly positioned himself behind Beth, steadying himself with a hand on her backside, which was glowing warm with a pink flush.

She gasped in surprise. "Headmaster, what are you doing?"At the same time as expressing her confusion at the situation however, she spread her legs wider and pushed her bottom back to him.

Taking hold of his hard shaft, he guided the tip into the entrance of her sex, and began to ease forward. The hot grasping sensation was utterly sublime, and he grunted as his cock slid deeper.

"Headmaster, you mustn't," she said with a moan, but wriggled her hips to better accommodate him.

He grabbed her by the hips, and pulled her back onto him, throwing back his head and groaning as his thighs finally bumped up against her arse, cock buried balls-deep in her. The sensations were so good; he had to fight back the urge to plough her forcefully into the desk. He began to move slowly in long firm strokes, enjoying the feel of every inch of her around him.

"God, Lizzie, so tight!"

"Oh Mr. Parker, so big!"

He leaned forward, continuing to thrust into her, making her grunt on each stroke, and lifted her up, bringing his hands around to her chest. He pulled aside the blouse and snatched up the thin crop top, freeing her breasts. He greedily squeezed and stroked, allowing her nipples to slot between his splayed fingers, as he increased his pace.

Beth moaned. "Oh sir. What are you doing to me? It feels wrong, but so good," she said, grinding her arse back against him.

He squashed her breasts tight to her chest, and drove his cock into her tight pussy with such force that her braid swished from side to side across her back. Crouched low over her body, he felt a primal urge deep within him, and his hips began to hammer back and forth sending his hardness deep into her.

"Shit, too close, no," he said, groaning in frustration, aware that his orgasm was fast approaching.

"Don't stop sir. Please." Beth gasped, pushing back to meet his hard thrusts.

His fingers closed, trapping her nipples, as he lifted her torso bodily off the desk. His balls tightened and rose up, as he slammed his cock deep into her, gritting his teeth as he tried to prolong the pleasurable sensations as long as he could.

"Yes yes sir!" Her muscles tightened around him, as she began to climax.

He let go, and bucked up against her, making animalistic grunts, pumping his seed deep into her as she squealed and writhed beneath him. He released her breasts, and pushed her flat to the desk, reaching out with one hand to grab hold of her braided hair. As he gradually slowed his thrusting motions, he tugged the braid jerking her head back, making her gasp and slam her palms to the desk. Her vagina muscles rippled around him once more, squeezing the last few drops of cum from his cock. He eased himself over on top of her, feeling her heat, and smelling her sweat and musky scent mix with his own.

"Golly headmaster," Beth said, moaning in satisfaction as she wriggled her bottom against him.

"Fuck, you are utterly incredible," Dean said between gasps, still trying to get his breath back. He kissed the back of her neck, and lifted his weight from her, stepping back, causing his rapidly softening cock to slip from her.

Beth sighed contentedly, and allowed herself to slide off the desk to the floor with a soft giggle. "Yummy."

"Yes it was," Dean said, breathing deeply.

"Oh, and hello to you." Beth giggled again.

He looked down to where she was sitting on the floor, skirt bunched up around her waist, knickers still at her knees, and breasts hanging bare below her top, with her face just inches away from his still twitching dick. He gasped as she reached out and took hold of him gently with one hand and kissed the tip.

"And thank you sir," she said cheekily, addressing her gratitude directly to his cock. She parted her lips and sucked his softening member into her mouth in one fluid motion.

He groaned at the wonderful warm wet sensation of her tongue lapping all around him. "Mmm, that feels so good."

"All part of the service sir," she said pulling back to grin up at him. "Getting you nice and clean." She gave him a few more long slow sucks, and then lightly painted his balls with her tongue. "Mm, we taste so good mixed together," she said, and reached a hand up.

He helped her to her feet, and pulled her into a tight embrace. "How's your bottom miss Carhill?" he asked, kissing the tip of her nose, and gently patting her on the rump.

"Deliciously sore, Mr. Parker."

"Well I think it is only fair I exercise some duty of care."

"Oh?"

"Yes, first I prescribe a shower."

"Well I won't bother pulling these back up then," she said, and allowed her knickers to fall to the floor.

"Well quite," he said raising his eyebrows. "And then I am going to rub some cream into your sweet cheeks."

"If you insist, Mr. Parker," she said, and kissed him deeply.

"Unicorns?" Dean asked a moment later, after he had extracted her tongue from his mouth.

"I know," she said with glee. "Aren't they just so adorable?"

=== === ===

Next time on Langley Circle... Dean receives some news that leaves him frustrated that he is faced with having to rethink his plans for the immediate future, and Nicky seeks out Josh, desperate to try and explain, but will her apologies fall on deaf ears?

Thank you so much for reading. All votes and feedback are greatly appreciated.

12