Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesus, Nicky. How are you doing that?"

"Swimming does wonders for muscle tone and suppleness. You'd be surprised what I can do with my feet."

"I already am. God that feels good, and looks so hot."

The muscles in her thighs and calves were tight and straining, but she reckoned she could easily cope with the mild discomfort for a while, seeing as it was giving Josh such obvious pleasure. Knowing his unique talent, she probably wouldn't have to wait too long. She winged her knees outwards, and pulled her skirt up to her waist, exposing the gusset of her cornflower blue knickers as she continued her gentle footjob. "How's this for a view?"

Josh all but drooled as he rapidly cycled his gaze between the feet gripping his cock, her breasts bulging from her shirt, and her high-waisted cotton knickers visibly damp with her arousal. "Stunning." This single word was all that came out of Josh's mouth despite his jaw flapping open and closed a dozen times as he ogled her.

She mentally awarded herself a gold star for effort, as she clamped her feet tighter, watching the bulbous head of his cock appear and disappear repeatedly as she dragged his foreskin up and down, the heat in her muscles building. A drop of pre-cum oozed from his cock, and she paused to dab at it with her big toe, smearing it back and forth across his crown, making him grunt and groan.

"I'm close." Josh blurted the words out between gasps.

Nicky grinned with joy." Good." She trapped his shaft between her feet again and began to jerk him faster, thighs burning from the effort. She undid the remaining buttons on her shirt and pulled it open wide, thrusting her chest out for his pleasure. Josh gripped the side of his chair, the cords in his neck tensing as his mouth hung agape, his breath coming in gasps and moans as his eyes darted rapidly over her body. She increased the pace, her leg muscles protesting now, but she knew he was close. She pushed down with more force; squashing his balls on her down strokes and dragging her toenails over his tensed stomach muscles on the way back up.

"Come on my feet baby."

"Yes yes, oh god!" Josh cried out as a jet of cum erupted from his cock, landing on her knee. She kept stroking him as stream after stream of his jiz shot over her legs and feet.

"Ooo, that's so hot," she said as she moved one foot to his balls and flexed her toes into them, making him gasp and jerk as his cock shot one more time. She wiped the cum from her knee and licked it into her mouth. "Hmmm, looks like I got my just desserts," she said and giggled.

"That was amazing!"

"Thank you, I'm pretty impressed with that myself." She removed her feet from his groin, allowing Josh to get up and grab a box of tissues. She went to take one, but he stopped her, instead taking the time to clean her himself, wiping each toe individually before kissing them. He lovingly wiped and kissed all the way up her legs; as he dried, Nicky got wetter, moisture soaking into her panties.

"I'm just going to clean up, back in a tick," he said, standing up to kiss her.

She sucked his tongue briefly into her mouth, then smiled at him. "I'm not going anywhere. We've got all night."

He dashed out of the room and Nicky sighed contentedly, stretching and flexing the aches from her leg muscles. She could now add foot job to her list of sexual achievements. She had never done it before, but based on Josh's reaction, she reckoned she got it about right. She went to button her shirt back up, hesitated, then shrugged it off to the floor instead.

Wearing only her skirt and underwear, she grabbed the dirty dishes and padded through to the kitchen, enjoying how the cool stone tiles felt on her bare feet. With nothing else to do, she fetched another beer from the fridge, and began washing the dishes, humming happily under her breath.

"Oi, what are you doing? You don't need to do that."

Josh's voice startled her and she twisted around to see him standing in the doorway, wearing a t-shirt and boxers, hands on hips, frowning, looking pretty damn sexy.

"It's fine, won't take long." She smiled at him, noticing his frown melt as he caught sight of her push-up bra in all its glory. "You can dry."

Josh sighed, grabbed a tea towel, and did as he was told.

They worked in silence, throwing sideways glances at each other every now and then. Nicky grinned when she caught him ogling her tits, but most of the time he was just staring at her adoringly. Nicky suspected Josh was falling for her in a big way, and despite alarm bells in her head about it being too soon, and them being very young, she had to admit that her feelings for him were deepening too.

"I never thought in a million years I'd be doing the washing up with Nicky Parker, wearing only a bra and skirt," Josh said shaking his head in amazement.

Nicky chuckled. "Oi, I still have my knickers on too. Besides, sometimes you just have to do the washing up. There's no time to dress."

She could feel his eyes roving all over her body, as she scrubbed the plates vigorously, making her breasts jiggle. Maybe the plates didn't need that much scrubbing, but Josh didn't seem to mind, and the wetness between her legs suggested she was enjoying it too.

"You know, you are quite vulnerable at a time like this," Josh said, a mischievous tone to his voice. "With your hands effectively trapped in the sink, it gives me the opportunity to do things like this." Nicky froze as he moved in close behind her and kissed the back of her neck.

She sighed and leaned back against him. "Well, vulnerable I might be, but I don't think I will be resisting that any time soon."

He trailed tender kisses down her neck and across her shoulders, leaving Goosebumps in his wake, and a tingle in her belly. He pressed closer, his erection rubbing against her backside. "Well, I can do this too." He ran his hands slowly down her back and onto her bottom, stroking and squeezing firmly.

"Yes you can," Nicky said giggling. "Again though, that's not gonna make me kick up a fuss."

The hands left her rump, slipped up to her waist and around onto her tummy, slowly moving upwards to cup her breasts. He squeezed, pulling her to him possessively as he nuzzled at her neck. "How about this?"

Nicky moaned. "Now, that is distracting. You have to be careful otherwise I might get wet."

"That's kind of the idea." Josh chuckled and pushed her breasts together, circling her nipples with his fingers, igniting a pleasurable warmth in her chest.

She could feel him peering down over her shoulder. "Nice view from up there?"

"Umm yeah, very nice."

Nicky took a plate from the sink and with wavering concentration moved it to the draining board. "See, I am still able to function perfectly well," she said, as she accidentally knocked a clean teaspoon with the edge of the plate, sending it tumbling back into the sink.

Josh giggled against her neck, sending exciting shivers down her spine. He withdrew his hands, much to her dismay, although she hoped they would be heading somewhere else interesting next. He didn't disappoint her.

He inched her skirt up gradually, until it bunched around her waist; she could feel his hardness pressing against her bare bottom. He tugged her back by the hips from the sink a fraction, forcing her to lean forward to keep her hands in the water.

"This is getting a little tricky now." Her voice was husky and thick as she felt his hands slide between her thighs.

One of his hands encouraged her to widen her stance, as the fingers of his other teased tingling sensations across the smooth skin around the edges of the gusset of her knickers, before his whole hand covered her sex, pressing gently.

Nicky gasped and gripped the edge of the sink. "Yes, touch me!"

Fingers began to slide back and forth between her legs, dragging deliciously over her labia. "You are already very wet," Josh said as he pushed his fingers further between her thighs.

She looked down and saw his fingers poking between her legs, curling up and pressing against the material of her knickers that covered her pussy. She moaned as he kissed the back of her neck, his free hand moving back to cup one breast, while the other sawed gently back and forth across her sex. "Very distracting indeed."

"Should I stop?" Josh said pulling his arm back.

"Don't you dare!" Nicky squeezed her legs together trapping his hand, making Josh giggle. "That would be cruel. You started this; the least you can do is finish it."

Josh wrestled his hand free, and she was about to complain again when she felt her knickers being dragged down. Her excitement surged as she stepped out of the underwear and placed her feet a little wider than before, blatantly encouraging him to distract her further. The anticipation built as she yearned to feel his fingers on her again. When finally she did, she gasped with pleasure as two fingers slid all the way from her tail bone, down through her legs, brushed over her back passage, wriggled between her swollen lips, dipped ever so slightly into her quivering hole, before coming to rest one on either side of her clitoris. There they stayed, rubbing gently back and forth.

The washing up all but forgotten, Nicky gripped the edge of the sink, moaning with pleasure at his delicate ministrations. She bent forward, staring down at his fingers, which caressed her sex, igniting pleasurable explosions throughout her body.

She panted, as fingers danced and skipped around her sensitive clitoris, as another digit carefully probed at the entrance to her vagina. Nicky didn't care to understand the practicalities of it all, she could barely think of anything except the pleasurable onslaught various parts of her body were being subjected to. Josh eased into her gently, making her whimper as her muscles rippled to draw him in. It wasn't very deep, but it didn't matter, the tentative explorations just inside her vagina were making her legs tremble, whilst the fingers on her clit continued to spike her arousal, repeatedly taking her to the brink of orgasm.

Lips clamped to the back of her neck and a delicious pain flared at her nipple. A guttural moan escaped her lips; she was beyond the point of no return now.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuuuck." She squealed and lifted up on her toes, as her orgasm exploded from deep within her, shuddering through her in multiple waves of burning pleasure.

Josh held her tightly, arm pressing her to him as his finger strummed pulses of white-hot ecstasy out of her. She panted loud gasping breaths as he slowed down and resumed the delicate kissing at her neck. The fingers withdrew from her clitoris, dragging back through her pussy, making her tremble as a small aftershock rippled through her.

Nicky relaxed back against him, grinning broadly when she heard him licking his fingers. "Tasty?"

"Mmm, yep. Just finishing my pudding."

Seeing as she couldn't hug him at present, her hands still being partially submerged in the sink, Nicky wriggled back against him and sighed. "That was yummy, but I suppose we should finish the washing up,"

"I guess so yeah. Can't think how we got so distracted."

She laughed and splashed him playfully. "That would be your fault." She squealed as he suddenly pulled her backwards away from the sink, hands dripping wet.

"Right, no more arguments. You are my guest and are therefore banned from the kitchen while I finish the washing up."

"But Josh." Nicky tried to protest, but he was having none of it.

"Nope, you will do as you are told." He gently but firmly dragged her from the kitchen, back into the front room. He unceremoniously dumped her on the sofa, then leant down and kissed her. "Now, stay there. I will be back in a minute. You want another beer?"

"Ooo, dominant Josh is so sexy," she said in a purring voice. He blushed but maintained his position, one eyebrow raised. "A beer, yes please. Don't be long baby, I'll be waiting." Nicky smiled flirtatiously, slipping the bra straps off her shoulders, and reaching around to unhook it. She paused and looked at him cheekily. "Off you go then, don't you have washing up to do?"

Josh faltered, licking his lips and blinking rapidly, as he stared at her hungrily. He cleared his throat. "Would you mind keeping that on until I get back?"

She raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Really?"

"Yeah, it's super crazy hot watching you take your bra off, and I kind of don't want to miss it."

Nicky's heart melted at the puppy dog eyes he gave her, while her pussy moistened at the thought of how much he genuinely desired her. She left the hooks in place and lifted the straps back over her shoulders. "Your wish is my command." Josh grinned like a kid at Christmas and dashed out of the room.

Nicky lay back on the sofa and sighed, a nice contented buzz tingling all over her body. Yet again, it struck her that she enjoyed showing off for Josh; it was still more evidence to support the theory that she got off on flaunting her body and performing for others. So far, she had only taken pleasure from doing so for Josh and Bella, but when she thought about doing something similar in a more public setting, she was shocked to realise the idea didn't actually repulse her. Perhaps she would qualify that by saying, displaying her body for her lovers, in a public setting didn't repulse her; Nicky didn't think she was up for just flashing random strangers.

"All done." Josh returned carrying two beers, passing one to Nicky.

"That was quick."

"I was extremely incentivised." Josh sat on the sofa next to her and she shuffled over to cuddle into him.

Nicky kissed him on the neck softly as he took a gulp of his beer. "Thanks for dinner."

"I enjoyed cooking for you. I never realised how satisfying it could be to make a meal for someone."

"I particularly enjoyed dessert."

Josh grinned. "Me too."

Nicky got up, and placed her beer on a side table.

"Aww, don't go."

Nicky faced him, smiling. "I thought you wanted me to take my bra off. But if you don't--"

"Oh, yes I do," Josh said, as he eyed her excitedly.

Nicky ran her fingers through her chocolate brown hair, and pouted sexily at him. Bending forward at the waist, she slid her hands down her neck onto her chest, before bowing her head, obscuring his view. She paused for a beat, then tossed her head back, hair flying over her shoulders, and looked him directly in the eye, as she grasped her breasts firmly and pushed them together. Josh groaned appreciatively, and shifted on the sofa, his hand falling to rest on his thigh.

Nicky moaned sexily, as she splayed her fingers wide and ran them over her breasts, digging them into the soft bulges of flesh that threatened to spill out of the garment. She sighed in pleasure as she touched herself for him, lowering the bra straps and peeling down the cups causing the lingerie to sag, exposing more of her breasts to his hungry gaze. Josh licked his lips, darting his eyes between her face and breasts, His hand fidgeting on his thigh.

She straightened up, folding her arms over her chest, allowing the bra straps to fall to her elbows. The lacy blue lingerie fell away, her hands moving to cover her bare breasts. Josh groaned and shifted with frustrated lust.

"How am I doing?"

"Great," he squeaked. Clearing his throat, he tried again. "You're so sexy."

Nicky looked at his thigh. "Your hand is twitching. Do you want to touch yourself?"

Josh hesitated. "That would be a bit weird, wouldn't it?"

Nicky smiled. "Super-hot, is what it would be. Pull it out Josh, you know you want to. I want to see you stroke it."

He didn't need telling twice, fishing his hard cock from his boxers, and stroking it in long slow pulls as he stared at her.

Nicky pulled her bra back up into place, dragging the straps up onto her shoulders, causing his face to crumple into a mixture of confusion and disappointment. "Thought I would start again for you," Nicky said, smiling.

Josh groaned, his eyes half-closing with lust as he continued to fist his hardness.

Nicky trailed her fingers around her neck and chest, imagining she was a stripper, dancing for him. She ran her hands down her body to her waist, as she swayed to the silent thumping club track in her head. Her eyes closed and suddenly she was there, on the stage, bright lights flashing around her. Wisps of smoke curled into the darkened room, as her audience, eyes gleaming, mentally molested her, using her body for their own sexual gratification. She gasped as her arousal spiked, nipples tingling, pussy moistening. Nicky opened her eyes and stared at Josh, as his fist slid up and down his stiff cock; his mouth was agape, eyes wide and fixed on her.

Grasping the hem of her skirt, she dragged it up slowly until cool air tickled her damp pussy lips; Josh moaned loudly, his hand moving faster. Leaving the skirt bunched at her waist, she ran her hands back to her breasts, clawing her fingers across the material covering her nipples, gasping at the sensation. Once more, she lowered the straps, and leaning forward, let her breasts hang free as she pulled the bra down. Josh stared transfixed as her breasts gently shook from side to side, her hips writhing slowly to a beat only she could hear. She unfastened the bra and dropped it to the floor, moving her hands back to her breasts to squeeze them firmly, a rush of excitement surging through her as fingernails made contact with her hard nipples.

Nicky went to him, eased his knees apart, and lowered to the floor between them. Her breasts rested on his thighs in front of his hardness. The head of his dick was mere inches from her face, and she leaned forward to kiss it. He paused his fisting, foreskin pulled back exposing his glandes, dark red and swollen by his arousal; she ran the tip of her tongue around them as she stared into his eyes.

"That is so fucking hot," he said with a groan.

"I want to try something," Nicky said, sucking him into her mouth briefly. "One of those fun things I mentioned." She moved his hand away, and rose up allowing her breasts to bump into his cock. She looked down, adjusting her position until her breasts fell either side of his shaft. She lowered and his cock pushed through her cleavage, the head appearing beneath her chin. Josh moaned and Nicky grinned. She moved up and down a few times, but there was little to no friction, and things were just flapping around down there. She pushed her breasts together and lowered once more, this time there was more pressure around his cock, increasing the sensation. Nicky was still not happy; her breasts simply weren't big enough. It wasn't working like the PornHub video she had watched; although, that woman had enormous boobs, the sheer weight of them alone had created a fantastically tight tunnel for the guy to plough his monster cock in and out of. Nicky grunted in frustration. "Shit, this isn't working."

Josh clasped her cheeks and tilted her head up to him. "Babe, it's all amazing, everything you do."

That was sweet of him to say, but obviously not true. "Meh! I need bigger tits, like Bel or mum." The instant the words were out of her mouth she gasped, and Josh froze, his gaze fixed on her. Why the fuck had she said that? A silence descended. Something passed between them; Nicky had no idea what, but it was as if an electric shock had arced between them.

All of a sudden, they were kissing passionately. Nicky didn't know who moved first, but as she rose up, he was pulling her to him, and their lips smashed together, popping the intense sexual tension, in a rush of panting and moaning. His hands caressed her neck and weaved through her hair, as their tongues danced amongst a cocktail of beery bolognaise. Both of Nicky's hands went to his cock, stacking one on top of the other as she double-fisted him, desperate to bring him off.