Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Loosen your hips a bit. You can grind a little if you like when you get to the bottom of your stroke. You can also go a lot harder; I'm not fragile." She grinned.

"I'll get better, I promise," he said as he increased his force, ramping up the feelings for Nicky deliciously.

"It's all good." she panted the words out. "Fucking great in fact." She closed her eyes and let him find his own way for a while. One hand was soon at her breast, making her smile; she loved the fact that he was getting confident enough to do two things at once. His thrusts were beginning to feel more relaxed now too, and the occasional grind he was adding in as he bottomed out was slowly sending her crazy with pleasure.

She gasped as a spike of arousal twisted inside her, and brought her legs up around his thighs to encourage him deeper.

"Holy fuck!" Josh blurted the words out and was suddenly bucking into her frantically. His hot cum erupted inside her, making her gasp and cling to him as he grunted above her. She pulled him down into a passionate kiss, moaning and grinding against him, as his hips jerked repeatedly, sending streams of spunk deep into her.

Josh grunted, panted and then squeaked as he was on helium, which made her laugh, causing her muscles to ripple around his cock, making him groan and shudder.

Eventually, panting heavily, he collapsed on her; she hugged him tightly. Wrapping her legs around his arse, she luxuriated in the sensation of his hard shaft buried in her, making her feel full and satisfied.

"Jesus Nicky, when you lifted your legs, that was amazing."

"Yeah, good isn't it, makes you go real deep."

"Yeah, too quickly though. Sorry."

"Don't apologise. I already told you, it was fantastic. It's your first time and let's face it, I am kind of hot."

Josh laughed and kissed her nose affectionately. "Yes, you are, super-hot. My super-hot girlfriend."

He wriggled his hips and she giggled. "Ooo that feels nice."

Josh froze. "Wait, you didn't--"

"No I didn't," she cut him off. "I didn't expect too. It was all about you that time. You'll get your chance to give me plenty of orgasms. Christ you already gave me three tonight."

He relaxed but still looked disappointed. "OK, I'll make it up to you."

"Oh shush, you don't need to. We're not keeping score." She laughed and slapped him playfully on the arse.

"Wow, I need to pee real bad." Josh eased out, making her gasp as his cock dragged deliciously through her. He stopped and stared down between her legs.

"What?" Nicky asked, frowning.

"A blob of my cum just came out of you," he said without looking at her. "It was kind of hot."

Nicky guffawed, and then laughed even harder as she felt more cum dribble out.

"Cool," Josh said grinning.

"Get me a tissue please." She giggled, and he dutifully handed over the box as he trotted off to the bathroom. Nicky mopped up the mess, and lay back on the bed feeling very relaxed and tired. She closed her eyes and smiled. She couldn't remember many times when she had been this happy, other than with Bella. Thoughts of her best friend flooded back into her mind, and a knot formed in her tummy once again. She had managed to put it out of her mind for a while, but now she felt guilty as well for having done so. She was disturbed from her reverie as Josh flopped down onto the bed next to her. She rolled onto her side and cuddled into him, throwing one leg over his.

"I think this is the first time I have actually seen your dick completely soft." She lifted up on one elbow and stared down at his groin. "Kind of small isn't it."

"Oh thanks," Josh said, pretending to be insulted.

"You know what I mean," Nicky said slapping him gently on the chest. As she studied his penis, it suddenly twitched and began to grow before her eyes. "Holy fuck, it's alive." She giggled. "Damn, I'm not even doing anything."

"What can I say? Just being in your presence is enough."

Nicky kissed him and snuggled back down at his side. "So, how does it feel to be a man now?"

"You know, I genuinely feel different. I didn't think I would, but I do. And I never imagined it would feel as good as that. I always assumed it was going to be great. Let's face it, I have been building up to this moment for years now, but boy did it exceed all my expectations."

"Good." Nicky traced circles on his chest with her fingernails.

"Thank you Nicky."

Nicky laughed, "Don't be daft."

"No seriously, I mean it. You hear so many people say how their first time was rubbish, but mine was incredible. This whole night has been amazing, I'll remember it forever."

"Aww, that's sweet." Nicky kissed his cheek. "I'm so glad it was a positive experience for you. It only gets better from here, you know that right?"

"Does it?"

"Oh yeah, there's tons of stuff to try. Lots that I've never done too. So that's gonna be fun."

Josh sighed contentedly, hugging her closer, as they lay in comfortable silence for a while.

Eventually, Josh was the one to speak. "So, do you want to tell me what's on your mind?"

Nicky frowned. "What do you mean? I wasn't thinking about anything in particular."

"When I came back into the bedroom, I was watching you for a while, and you looked troubled. You were frowning, which in a weird sort of way looks super cute on you, but I guess there's something on your mind?"

Nicky sighed, pondering whether to tell him. She really didn't want to put the dampers on this wonderful evening, but on the other hand, she didn't want to lie to Josh.

"I had a bit of a falling out with Bel this morning, right after we woke up."

"Oh, sorry to hear that. Anything you want to talk about?"

"I dunno. It's nothing really; At least it feels like nothing to me. Bel seemed quite upset though. When I said I was spending the night with you, she went all weird, and rushed out of the house before I could even get my knickers on." The frustration and anger swelled up in her again.

"I guess it's kind of my fault then."

"No, not at all. I told her last week, I guess it just slipped her mind. It sounded like she had thought of things for us to do this weekend, and I kind of messed that up."

"Another reason for her to hate me," Josh said and sighed.

"She doesn't hate you Josh. She's just super protective of me."

"Really? I'm not so sure."

"Trust me, she likes you fine. We talked about it the other day. She thinks your cute, and she said that once you stop being scared of her, she could see you two being friends."

"Ah, ok. It's just that she's so feisty Nicky. I'm sure she is super nice, but on the face of it I get the feeling she's gonna thump me at any minute." Nicky giggled softly against his chest. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, you can play with my boobs," she said with a chuckle.

"No, not that. Although, I might do that in a minute, and I am counting that answer as pre-approval."

"Ha. So, what then?"

"You said this happened first thing after you woke up, and she left before you could get your knickers on?"

"Yeah," Nicky stretched out the word. Where was he going with this?

"Did you two spend the night together?"

"Sure, she slept over at mine last night." With a flash of panic, Nicky realised she had assumed Josh knew she and Bella were lovers now. Thinking about it logically though, how would he? She groaned inwardly as she remembered Bella had warned her about making those kinds of assumptions.

"Like in the same bed? No clothes and all that?"

Nicky lifted up and studied his face. There was curiosity and fear in his expression. She sighed. "OK, I guess now is as good a time as any." She sat up and faced him. "So, you remember the first chat we had after our unfortunate incident?"

"Yeah."

"When I said I was trying to figure out if I fancied boys or girls, or both?"

"Yeah."

"Well it's both."

"Right. I remember at the time you said you think you did, but you'd never been with a girl yet."

"Yeah," Nicky said gathering her courage," well, now I have."

Josh blinked and sat up suddenly. "You mean... You and Bel?"

Nicky nodded and studied his face as it went through a complicated series of emotions.

"So, you two have... I mean you are..."

"We have had sex, yes. Quite a few times actually."

Josh's eyes bulged, then his face split into a big cheesy grin, then he frowned, and finally he looked terrified. "Wait, what does this mean for you and me?"

"Nothing. Don't panic Josh. You and I are good, better than good actually, great. It's just that now Bel and I are lovers too. We love each other, I suppose we always have, and now we have sex too. I guess we are kind of friends with benefits, but it's deeper than that. It doesn't change what we have, assuming you are ok with it of course."

"So, you're still my girlfriend?"

Nicky smiled, nodding. "Yes of course."

"And you and Bella are gonna continue to be, lovers?"

Nicky nodded again. "Yes, but that should take nothing away from you and me. I guess it means in some ways, you two are going to have to share me. Is that ok?"

Josh thought about this for a long while and then shrugged. "Sure, I guess. I mean, it's your decision. I can either say no and lose you, or say yes and come to terms with it. Besides, if it makes you happy, I'm good with that."

Nicky smiled broadly and threw herself upon him, hugging him tightly. "Thanks baby for being so cool about this. To be honest, I was a little nervous how you'd take it."

"Isn't it gonna get complicated at times?"

"I guess it might yeah. I'm not really sure what will happen, but I want to spend time with both of you, in and out of bed, and I'm trying to take some of Bel's advice and not over think things too much."

"So, why do you think she got so upset?"

"To be honest, I don't really know, but I hope we can sort it out soon. It wasn't a nice feeling, the way she left this morning."

"You should call her and talk it out."

"I'll go see her tomorrow I think. It's late now, and besides, this is still our time. Your special night, and I am hoping we are not quite done yet?" Nicky bobbed her eyebrows at him suggestively.

He grinned. "Well, now you mention it, I could probably go another round, if you are up for it."

Nicky didn't reply, but instead leaned forward and kissed him tenderly on the lips. He responded eagerly, meeting her tongue with his own, and sliding his hands into her hair. Nicky moaned and rolled on top of him, feeling his cock beginning to stiffen against her tummy.

This time it was slow and sensual, with Nicky setting the pace. They kissed and caressed each other's bodies for long minutes at a time, exploring and enjoying one another. Josh was more relaxed this time, and this took the pressure off Nicky as well, no longer being worried about making his first time special. They moved together on the bed, not quite as seasoned lovers would, but as two young people eager to learn from one another. They went where the momentum took them, Josh moving on top at one point, staring down lovingly into her eyes as he ground his hips into hers, his cock sliding through her labia and colliding with her clit deliciously. Ultimately, it was Nicky that took control, rolling on top of him and straddling his hips, guiding his hardness into her. She sank down onto him in one slow motion, both of them gasping from the sudden onslaught of pleasurable sensations. They gave themselves to the moment, closing their eyes and guiding one another's lovemaking by touch alone. Clasping hands, Nicky rode him slow and steady, rocking her hips down onto his cock, burying it deep in her.

Josh fascinated over her breasts as she rocked back and forth on him, teasing and stroking her nipples, pulling her down to him to suck them into his mouth. Nicky guided his hands to her clitoris as she rocked faster and harder on him, and he brought her to a shuddering climax just moments before he found his own release, pumping his cum deep into her, as he grunted and called out her name.

As their climaxes subsided, Nicky collapsed panting on his chest, his cock slowly softening inside her, and as he stroked her hair, she drifted off. When he roused her, a short while later, it was only to quickly clean up and straighten the bed, before then slipping back under the covers and into one another's arms.

=== === ===

Next time on Langley Circle... Encouraged by Megan, Dean arranges a new roleplay experience for himself and Beth, and Nicky visits Bella to see if they can clear the air.

Thank you so much for reading. All votes and feedback are greatly appreciated.