Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 11

Story Info
She rejoices in being his first.
12.9k words
4.61
3.4k
4

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. We focus on just one of our main characters this time as she experiences a rollercoaster of a day. Light on plot and heavy with sex, including some interesting foot play, and the loss of a character's virginity.

Previously on Langley Circle... Dean and Beth invited Megan into their marriage bed, and the three spent an enjoyable and exhausting evening indulging their desires. Meanwhile Nicky and Bella, left at home did some indulging of their own, and Bella introduced Nicky to Nehebkau, the two-headed dildo.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Eleven

Nicky opened her eyes and smiled. There were definitely worse sights to see first thing in the morning than Bella's tight arse. She sighed contentedly, enjoying the show as Bella wriggled her skimpy yellow knickers up over her thighs.

"You awake sleepy head?" Bella asked as she turned around, treating Nicky to another pleasant view.

"Hmm, vaguely." Nicky blinked the sleep away, and brushed the hair from her face. "Although, this could still be a dream."

Bella fastened her matching bra, slid it around, and looped her arms through. She giggled as she lifted the garment into place, leaning forward to treat Nicky to an eyeful of wobbling flesh, as she adjusted the straps.

Nicky reached out to stroke Bella's thigh. "Come back to bed, it's still early."

"Actually it's almost eleven," Bella said looking torn as she gazed down hungrily at Nicky. "It's super tempting. You look totally doable right now, but you need to at least brush your teeth first."

Nicky groaned. "If I shower and brush my teeth, can we play then?"

"Definitely. We have the whole weekend, so I'm sure we can satisfy your nymphomaniac tendencies at some point. I thought we could go into town today, get that skirt I showed you last week. Maybe grab some lunch, and then cinema or pub for a bit this evening, before I take you to bed and make you squeal."

Nicky frowned. She thought she'd told Bella she was staying at Josh's tonight, but maybe not. "Umm well, we can hit the shops for sure, but I'm seeing Josh later, remember? His mum is away this weekend so I'm staying over."

Bella didn't respond, continuing to dress, pulling on jeans and a wide necked top, all the time avoiding Nicky's gaze. The silence lengthened, making Nicky uncomfortable. "Bel, we--"

"Actually that works too," Bella cut in. "I just remembered, I have a thing later anyway." She began searching the floor.

"Oh, ok." Nicky wasn't sure she believed that, something didn't feel quite right. "That's cool, I guess." She could see Bella was upset; the pretty blonde was frowning, lips pursed as she slipped on her shoes and started running a brush vigorously through her hair. "Well, I'll get up an--"

"Take your time. I might just head off now and swing by home first."

"Bel wait--"

"Nicky, it's cool." Bella smiled stiffly at her, as she collected her stuff. "I'll Call you later, or tomorrow, or we can just hook up at school on Monday." She turned and headed out into the hallway.

"Bella?" Nicky called after her, as she attempted to disentangle herself from the duvet.

"Have a nice evening with Josh," Bella called back in an over-sweet singsong voice, as her feet pounded down the stairs.

"Bella! Please, wait." The frustration and confusion was evident in Nicky's voice, as she jumped out of bed and searched frantically for her robe.

"Speak soon," Bella called up from downstairs.

Nicky finally found the robe and rushed from the room, just in time to hear the front door closing. Reaching the foot of the stairs, she flopped unhappily down onto the bottom step.

Well, that had gone spectacularly badly. She was sure she'd told Bella about staying at Josh's this weekend, hadn't she? Why was Bella acting so weird? It was just Saturday night, they still could have spent some of the day and most of tomorrow together, but Bella hadn't given her a chance to explain. She sighed heavily, wondering what to do.

She looked up sharply at the sound of footsteps approaching the front door. "Bella?" Nicky stood, relieved to have a chance to sort this out. Then she recognized the sound of her Mother laughing, keys turning in the lock, and her parents strode in.

"Hello Darling, have you been waiting for us?" Beth said chuckling in surprise.

"No, Bel just left," Nicky said. She could really do without the "happy in love teenagers" act from her parents right now.

"Hi honey," her dad said to Nicky, nuzzling her mother's neck and pinching her bum, making her squeal.

"Dean!" Her mum admonished him as she giggled and tried to wriggle out of his embrace.

Nicky rolled her eyes. "I take it you had a good time?" She hoped the question might stop them pawing at each other.

"Yes indeed," her dad said, "Just the best time ever." He grinned lasciviously at her mum, who actually blushed and batted him away feebly.

Anger flared in Nicky. "Oh for god's sake you two. Grow up." She turned and stomped up the stairs.

"Hey, that's quite enough of that," her dad said, all trace of humour gone.

"Nicky, are you ok?" The concern in her mother's voice was clear.

"Yeah, whatever." She mumbled the words loud enough for them to hear, as she retreated to her room. She closed the door and leaned back against it, breathing heavily. That had been rude, but she was so pissed off. She was annoyed at Bella for acting like a spoilt child, at herself because she obviously hadn't made it clear enough she was meeting Josh, and at her parents for just being so utterly, annoyingly happy. OK, that last one wasn't fair, but she didn't feel like being fair at the moment. How had things gone from so fantastically brilliant, to so stupendously shite in just a few short minutes?

She crawled back into bed, pulling the covers over her head, hoping when she next awoke, things would be better.

.........

As she stood on the doorstep of Josh's house later that day, a pleasant flutter of excitement danced through her tummy. When she had woken the second time, she'd resolved that nothing was going to spoil her night with Josh. With his step-mum away, they had the house to themselves, and although they hadn't explicitly discussed it, tonight was hopefully going to be their first night together. Not to mention that if things went to plan, this would be Josh's big night, when he would finally lose his virginity, and she was going to be the one to pop his cherry. Nicky smiled excitedly at the idea of being his first. She glanced down, checked her appearance one last time, then rang the doorbell.

The door swung open. "Hi. Come in." Josh smiled broadly at her, and instantly Nicky's mood lifted. She stepped in, and they shared a brief kiss in the hallway, before Josh took her jacket and ushered her towards the front room. The house smelled of garlic and onions. Nicky suddenly realised she'd hardly eaten anything all day, and the wonderful aromas were making her mouth water.

"You look nice," Josh said, as he followed her into the room.

"Thanks." Nicky smiled warmly. "You do too. I like that shirt on you."

"Grab a seat, make yourself comfortable. I just need to finish something in the kitchen. You want a beer?" Josh spoke quickly, the excitement and nerves evident in his voice.

"Love one. You need any help?"

"Nope, got it all under control. It'll be ready in about five. Back in a tick."

As he dashed out of the room, Nicky set about getting comfortable. She wandered to the hall, kicked off her shoes, and padded back into the front room, taking the opportunity to have a proper look around. The decor was stylish, if a little dated, and it was furnished simply but elegantly, it was a room for relaxing in, which appealed to Nicky. She hated rooms that were like perfect show houses, where you were nervous to touch anything or even sit down. Here the leather armchairs looked well used, there was a cosy fireplace, a large TV, and books and magazines piled on a side table.

She caught sight of herself in the mirror above the fireplace, and took a moment to straighten her blouse. On a whim, she undid another button, and peered down to check how much cleavage her push-up bra was displaying. Quite a lot it turned out. She was about to redo the button, but shrugged instead, winking at herself in the mirror.

"I was wrong when I said you looked nice." The voice from the doorway startled her. "You actually look beautiful." Nicky blushed and spun round; Josh placed a bottle of beer on a side table, and went to her. He took her in his arms. "Nicky, it's so good to see you."

"You saw me yesterday, silly."

"It feels longer." He wrapped his arms around her, causing a spark of excitement to tingle through her. He leaned forward and she willingly closed in for a kiss. Their mouths met, lips parting, tongues colliding briefly; His breath tasted invitingly of beer and mints. He pulled her closer to him, his hardness pressing against her thigh.

She pulled back, smiling. "Looks like you really are pleased to see me." Josh grinned as his hands trailed up and down her sides. She could tell he desperately wanted to slide them onto her breasts, and if truth be told, Nicky wanted nothing more than for him to do it, but they had plenty of time. "How's that dinner coming along?"

His eyes widened. "Good point." He dashed back to the kitchen.

Nicky grabbed the beer, taking a long pull of the cool drink as she sank into the comfortable chair. She listened to the sounds coming from the kitchen, and gazed at the photos lined up along the mantelpiece. It was easy enough to recognize various younger versions of Josh; he was normally pictured with a tall man, who had such obvious similarities to Josh that it could only be his father.

Most of the other photos pictured the same tall man with a woman, Josh's step-mum; they looked very happy together. Nicky stood and studied the pictures closely. Josh's step-mum, Trudy, was a very striking woman. She was most often pictured with her red tinged brown hair in a cute bob, and was slim but by no means skinny; she was probably best described as curvy, very curvy. Whilst those curves presented visibly on her thighs and backside, without a doubt Trudy's most eye-catching physical characteristic was her enormous chest. Nicky couldn't recall ever having seen such large boobs on a woman that didn't look out of place; Somehow, Trudy fitted her body shape very well and still managed to look fit and trim. How on earth did she manage to pull that off?

She frowned; something seemed odd about the pictures. Scanning the ones that included Trudy, she noticed that in each she was wearing the exact same necklace, despite the photos obviously having been taken at different times, in different places. There was a formal dinner, a camping trip, what looked like two professional portraits, a wedding photo, and even a beach holiday; in every one Trudy was wearing the same necklace. It was a tight linked silver chain, that fastened at her throat with a large O-ring, dangling from which was a small silver pendant. Nicky picked up one of the professional portraits and studied the pendant in more detail. It appeared to be a heart shackled in chains. It was very striking; she'd never seen anything like it. Trudy was obviously very fond of it, as she seemed to wear it all the time.

"Dinner is served." The voice came loudly from a nearby room, startling Nicky. She hurriedly replaced the picture, and went in search of Josh.

"I hope you're hungry." Josh stood next to the dining table, which had been set with a linen tablecloth, a full set of cutlery, water jug and glasses, and a single unlit candle between two plates piled high with pasta. He looked proud and still a little nervous.

"Actually yeah, I'm starving. This looks great." She kissed him tenderly, catching the aroma of his aftershave. "Smells great too."

He pulled out a chair, indicating she should sit. "Well, I can't cook much, but I do a passable bolognaise."

"Thank you kind sir." Nicky smiled as she settled into her seat.

Josh skirted around the table and sat opposite. Grabbing a box of matches, he attempted to light the candle. He smiled as the flame sparked to life at the end of his fingers and he coaxed the wick to catch. It seemed reluctant at first and Nicky smirked as an expression of doubt flashed briefly onto his face, before finally the flame transferred.

"Ow shit." Josh dropped the burnt matchstick to the table, where it continued to smoulder. Nicky glanced down at it with concern.

"It'll be fine," Josh said, looking far from convinced. He lifted the water jug and raised his eyebrows at Nicky; she nodded. Their eyes locked as he poured the water.

"Oh crap!" He hurriedly replaced the jug, grabbed up a napkin, and mopped up the water he had just spilt, looking frustrated and disappointed.

Nicky giggled. "On the plus side, the water should extinguish the tablecloth."

Josh sagged, chuckling softly. "This was meant to be so perfect."

Nicky reached across to take his hand. "No complaints so far." She smiled warmly.

Josh picked up his beer bottle and held it up. "Care to make a toast?"

"Hmm, let me think." Nicky raised her bottle to meet his. "How about, to a pleasant evening, with whatever it may hold." She winked at him.

"To this evening." They clinked bottles, and drank.

"Now, let's eat. I'm famished," Nicky said, grabbing up her fork.

As they ate, Nicky had to admit that the effort Josh had made was all helping to improve her mood. She was relaxed, feeling a nice buzz from the beer, savouring the delicious food, and spending time alone with Josh was becoming more enjoyable on each subsequent occasion. The conversation flowed easily during their meal, helped in part by the arrival of a second beer. They chatted about school and their plans for university, musical tastes, and hobbies. Nicky loved that he listened attentively as she talked about her passion for swimming, and when Josh then told her more about the LARPing group, Nicky liked the way he was so enthusiastic and engaging. The time flew by, their plates and beer bottles gradually emptying, but Nicky hardly noticed. Josh was easy to talk to, especially now that he was becoming more confident around her.

There were short periods of silence throughout the meal, but Nicky didn't feel awkward at all, being happy to pause and enjoy the moment, often just gazing into his eyes as he stared adoringly back. She grinned when she spotted his eyes wandering down to her chest; it seemed Undoing that extra button hadn't gone unnoticed. He wasn't alone though, more than once she had indulgently gazed at his boyish good looks appreciatively, watching his smiling eyes dance as he talked, imagining his full lips pressing against interesting parts of her body.

More than once, their hands reached across the table to touch; Nicky jumped the first time she felt Josh's foot stroking her ankle. He had apologised of course, but she had laughed it off and reassured him she liked it, and not to stop. His foot got quite adventurous during the meal, making it all the way to her knee at one point. Nicky smiled inwardly, biding her time, waiting for the perfect moment.

"Do you fancy something for dessert?" Josh asked.

Nicky grinned. "Umm, yeah I definitely fancy something." She spoke the words innocently, as she stretched out a leg to run one foot up and down his shin.

"I've got cheesecake, brownies, or ice cream. Which would you prefer?"

Nicky pushed her foot up onto his knee, pretending to be considering the choices.

"The cheesecake is shop bought I'm afraid, I'm no good at that sort of thing."

"I was thinking of something else," Nicky said and slid her foot along the inside of his thigh.

"Oh, what kind of thiiiiiiing." He lost concentration as Nicky's foot arrived in his lap.

"I thought we could see what popped up." Nicky giggled as she began rubbing his cock with the sole of her foot.

Josh closed his eyes and sighed in pleasure, before swallowing audibly. "You're very good at that," he said, voice cracking.

"You like?"

"Yes, very much, perhaps we should move to--"

"OK," Nicky said, immediately removing her foot from his lap, and standing up.

Josh looked disappointed. "Oh, I didn't mean ri--"

"You want me to carry on?" Nicky was enjoying being a tease, but she wasn't sure her own level of arousal would allow her to continue much longer.

"Er, yes, I mean yes please. I mean thanks, er yes."

Nicky moved around the table, pulled out the chair beside Josh, turned it to face him, and sat down. "Turn your chair to face me." He quickly complied. "Now relax, you don't need to do anything."

She lifted one leg, causing her skirt to ride up past mid-thigh, and placed her foot back in his lap, the ball of her foot resting squarely on his hardness. Being able to extend her knee upwards without hitting the table was much more comfortable, and she took full advantage of the extra space. She drew her foot back and forth over his bulge, using her toes to work out how his cock was positioned, then rubbed along his full length from tip to base, in a slow steady rhythm.

When he wasn't closing his eyes in pleasure, Josh alternated between staring in awe at the flexibility of her foot, and gazing into her eyes hungrily. "Your feet are very pretty," he said in a breathy whisper. "Your nails are beautifully painted; very sexy."

Nicky grinned with joy. That was a massive brownie point in his favour; she had spent over an hour on her toenails this afternoon. He would get her "extra special" foot massage now; although, she probably wouldn't have deprived him of that either way, she was super excited to try something. She fixed him with what she hoped was her best smouldering sexy look. "Take your trousers off."

Josh paused for only a second, before jumping to his feet to comply, almost doing himself a mischief, as her foot was still nestled in his crotch. He groaned out a chuckle. "Shit, that's gonna leave a mark."

Nicky laughed, pulling her foot back and spreading her legs to give him space. Her skirt rode further up, and as he hurriedly bent to his task, she saw his eyes widen when he caught a brief glimpse of her knickers.

With his trousers off, Josh leaned forward to kiss her. She responded eagerly, but as his hands began to slide downwards from her shoulders, she smiled and playfully batted him away. "Sit!" Josh straightened up, and Nicky gasped involuntarily when his tented boxer shorts passed into her eye-line. He was about to sit down when she decided to fast-forward a touch. "The boxers too." She looked up at him, and just because she could, undid another shirt button, opening the garment wider to display the full swell of her breasts and plunging cleavage.

His eyes bulged at the view; he quickly fumbled his boxers off, staring at her chest the whole time. He sat down, his erect cock sticking up straight and proud.

"Hmm, now that's what I want for dessert. It's a nice big portion too." Nicky licked her lips as she stared at his bobbing manhood. Planting her tailbone firmly down on the chair, she lifted her legs, placing one foot on each of his knees, easing them further apart. This had the added bonus of giving him a clear view up her skirt, which he took full advantage of. Nicky was getting wetter by the moment as he ogled her; she adored it.

Sliding her feet along his thighs, she placed one either side of his throbbing shaft, brought them together and trapped his dick between her arches. His cock was hot against her skin, twitching and bobbing as if it was alive. She gripped the sides of the chair for better leverage, and began to lift her legs up and down slowly, stroking the flesh of his shaft with the soles of her feet.