Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breathing quickened, staccato gasps of air passing into her mouth, before panting turned into soft squeaks and he broke the kiss, threw his head back, and let out a single grunted exclamation. "Fuck!"

A jet of hot sticky cum shot from his cock, hitting Nicky on the underside of her chin, immediately dripping down onto her breasts. She aimed him higher, staring at his face as streams of his jiz burned warm tingles into her cheeks and forehead, running in rivulets down to join the rest on her tits. He stared at her gasping, eyes wide desperate not to miss a thing.

"Yeah baby, make me messy." Nicky cooed the words out as she felt trails of spunk running down her face. She licked her lips, bringing a drop of the salty cum into her mouth, sighing in pleasure.

Josh slumped back, muscles relaxing as his orgasm abated, stroking her hair lovingly as his breathing gradually returned to normal. "Everything you do is amazing Nicky," he said and smiled adoringly at her.

She grinned, "Wow, getting messy might be my new favourite thing. I used to think I wouldn't like it, but I love doing it for you." She stood, climbing onto the sofa, sitting legs astride his, his twitching cock flat between their tummies. "I bet I look a right state."

"I'd take that bet and win; you look gorgeous." He reached over to grab his phone. Nicky didn't think this was the time to be fiddling with a phone; she was about to point this out when the flash went off in her face, and she realised what he had been doing.

Josh turned the screen to show her the picture. Her hair was a total mess, but Nicky had to admit, in kind of a good way. Her skin was flushed a glowing pink, the expression on her face was one of startled surprise, and there were trails of glistening cum on her face. The timing of the photo had been very fortunate; a string of spunk had just broken away from her chin and was in mid-stretch down to her breasts, where more sticky cum was visible.

"Umm, that's kind of hot," Nicky said, feeling a thrill deep in her.

Josh chuckled. "I would say that is a massive understatement. You look stunning!" He leaned forward and kissed her.

Nicky could feel his cum smearing around her face as they locked lips hungrily. She ached to feel him inside her; she couldn't wait much longer.

Josh broke the kiss. "I suppose we should clean up."

"Send me that photo," she said nodding, and then grinned wickedly. "How big is your shower?"

He raised an eyebrow smirking. "It's quite snug."

"Sounds fun." Nicky stood, making for the stairs, with Josh close behind.

As they climbed, Nicky felt his hands grabbing playfully at her legs; she squealed a laugh and sped up. At the top, Josh grabbed her around the waist, and they tumbled to the carpet in a heap. He was on her in a moment, rolling her onto her back, his mouth urgently seeking hers; arousal spiking as his unchecked desire thrilled her. His hands seemed to be everywhere at once, as he kneeled on the top step, pinning her to the landing with his body. She giggled and playfully pushed him away. He pulled back, disappointing her, until she realised he was kissing his way down her body. Lips peppered her with tingling touches over her breasts and tummy, as his hands pushed her skirt around her waist. Before she knew what was happening, his lips were kissing bare skin at the top of her thighs.

"Josh, please don't tease me," She said with a moan, wondering if he would give her what she craved. He hadn't gone down on her yet; the top of the stairs seemed an odd place for their first experience, but she certainly wasn't going to stop him. She spread her legs, gasping as his lips pressed into the wispy hair just above her sex. She quieted, no longer laughing or squealing, but breathing heavily as the agonizing anticipation continued.

Josh paused and lifted his head. "I don't really know what I'm doing." His voice hesitant and full of doubt.

She smiled down at him, reaching out to stroke his cheek. "Imagine your tongue is your finger, and you'll be amazing."

He smiled tentatively and lowered his head back down. His delicate kisses circled her thighs and tummy, then he hovered above her sex and drew in a deep breath. A thrill of excited embarrassment washed through Nicky as she realised he was inhaling her scent. This was obliterated a moment later by a tidal wave of pleasure when his tongue touch lightly against her labia, delicately wriggling in between her lips.

She gasped, throwing her head back to the carpet. She closed her eyes and gave herself over to the pleasurable feelings between her legs.

His tongue began to explore her intimate parts, hesitant at first, but gaining confidence all the time. It slid between her lips and ran the length of her slit from clitoris to aching hole and back again, quivering from side to side as it went. Josh learned as he experimented, tongue dancing, tickling, stroking, lapping, pressing throughout her sex. When it dipped inside her, she thought she would come right then, but as his tongue shimmied back towards her clitoris, she groaned in pleasurable frustration.

"Yes yes, on my clit. Stay there, keep doing that," she said.

His nimble tongue circled around her tender bud, flicking back and forth across the bundle of nerves, sending spikes of delicious ecstasy through her. She could hear him breathing heavily as he licked feverishly at her button, and her fingers tightened in his hair as her orgasm approached.

"Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop. Yes!" Nicky's voice pitched up with each gasped word until the last affirmation burst from her as a squeal. His tongue lashed at her clit relentlessly, as pulses of orgasmic pleasure exploded from her core. Her back arched off the carpet, and her leg muscles tensed, squeezing his head between her thighs as she panted and shuddered through her orgasm.

As she began to calm, spikes of pleasure continued as he kept his tongue on her clit. "Ooo baby, too sensitive. Back off please."

The tongue dipped lower, sparing her throbbing clitoris, dragging down through her slit, and began lapping circles around the entrance of her vagina, occasionally dipping inside. Nicky sighed deeply, and stroked his hair, allowing the delicious sensations to wash over her. He kept going, his tongue making tight circles of tingling pleasure, punctuated with pulses of penetrative ecstasy; Nicky lay still, making no move to either encourage or curtail his attentive actions, as a tingling warmth gradually built within her.

The tongue suddenly darted lower, flicking at the puckered skin of her anus, and Nicky gasped loudly as a pulse of beautiful shock jolted her arousal up sharply. The tongue went back to her pussy, but after a few more rounds it flicked once more to her bottom and suddenly a second orgasm was winding up, almost ready to release.

"Bloody hell, baby, gonna come." She whimpered the words as his tongue continued its merry-go-round at her pussy. She was teetering so close; it was utter bliss. She was standing on the top of the tallest tower waiting for the lightest breeze to push her over the edge. Then it came, not as a light breeze but as a raging hurricane, as his tongue slid down and flicked once more at her wrinkled arsehole. Muscles all over her body contracted, and her fingers gripped his hair as a great wall of euphoria rose up to a peak, before then crashing over her, sweeping her away. She opened her mouth wide in a silent scream, her vision filling with stars as the pleasure between her legs consumed her. With a great rush, the pressure released and she slumped back, legs like jelly and hands tingling, panting the word "fuck" repeatedly like a mantra.

Nicky had only a vague awareness as lips closed over hers, silencing her. The Sweet taste of tangy sex carried on the tongue that had moments ago been in her cunt, now pushing tenderly into her mouth, reviving her. She brought her arms up, hugging him tightly to her, squashing his chest to her breasts; her legs snaked around his thighs locking him in place. She never wanted to let him go.

"How was that?"

Nicky laughed to hear a genuine nervousness in his voice. "You're kidding right?"

"No, seriously." He stared down at her, concern etched onto his face.

"Josh, that was quite possibly two of the best orgasms I have ever had," she said stroking his face.

"Wow!" He grinned. "I thought maybe two, but wasn't sure."

"Most definitely two. The second one was so intense I nearly passed out. I'm not sure I can walk now though; you might have to carry me to the shower."

Josh stood, and helped Nicky to her feet. Her legs felt like jelly, but she managed to remain upright as they shuffled into his bedroom, where she stood limply before him.

"OK, let me just take these off." Josh pulled his shirt over his head and dropped his boxers, his hard cock springing up.

Nicky giggled. "Josh Dickenson, you are a freak of nature. Do you ever go soft?"

He chuckled and circled behind her, and a moment later, her skirt dropped to the floor. She stood calmly, allowing him to do whatever he wanted, trusting him. He moved back to face her and for a moment they simply gazed at each other, naked and vulnerable. Josh smiled and took her hand, leading her to the bathroom.

In the shower, Nicky stood relaxing under the warm jets as Josh fussed around her. He was thorough and careful as he soaped and rinsed almost every inch of her body. Closing her eyes, Nicky gave her senses over to only that which she could feel, and soon the pleasurable touch of his hands were making her tingle with excitement. Predictably, he spent longest on her breasts, lovingly soaping, stroking and rinsing them at least three times, much to her amusement. She didn't care though, she could have happily stood there all day and let him wash her; the attention was so indulgent.

As he began to wash himself, she calmly stopped him, taking her turn to explore his body thoroughly as she cleaned him. From his birthmark shaped like Australia at the base of his spine, to the scar on his shin, she absorbed it all. Also somewhat predictably, she spent the longest amount of time on his penis, soaping and rinsing him repeatedly as he closed his eyes and leaned back against the shower wall. Curling her fingers around his balls, she rolled and caressed them for long moments, before slipping one finger between his legs to his back passage, causing his eyes to snap open in surprise. She grinned at him, tickling the wrinkled skin of his anus, before returning to his balls as she began to stroke his shaft with the other hand.

"Nicky I can feel--"

"If you are gonna come, just let it happen," She said gazing into his eyes. "I just love stroking your cock; I'm not trying to get you off, but if you do, that's cool." She leaned forward and pecked him on the lips as the water streamed over their bodies. She corkscrewed her hand on his cock in long slow strokes, marvelling at the thick flared head of his crown each time it was exposed. She trailed a nail gently across his glands and over the ridges of his shaft, before grasping him firmly once more, stroking him faster.

"You might not be trying, but that is definitely gonna make me come."

Nicky grinned. "OK, I changed my mind; now I do want to make you come." She lowered down, the shower spray passing over her head and splashing onto Josh. Her knees touched down uncomfortably on the ridged shower floor, and she shifted to find a good position, as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked and licked his wet flesh, as her fingers stroked and kneaded his balls.

Josh grunted and steadied himself on the shower wall, one hand reaching to the back of her head, causing a surge of excitement in Nicky as she remembered watching her dad forcefully face fuck her mum.

She looked up at him. "Do it Josh, push your cock into my mouth. Force it."

Josh looked shocked, but instantly she felt the gentle pressure increase on the back of her head. She resisted a little and widened her eyes at him, urging him to push harder. He pressed his fingers against the back of her head and pulled her towards his groin, his cock thrusting between her lips. She eagerly licked and sucked his shaft as Josh forced her head further down onto him. Nicky moaned at the intense erotic nature of the moment. She could feel Josh's urgent desire passing into her, and she desperately wanted to satisfy his need. Josh bucked his hips, sending his cock deep to the back of her mouth, nudging her throat, causing her to splutter in surprise. A loud grunt escaped his lips as her mouth suddenly filled with the taste of cum. She tried to pull back, feeling the resistance from Josh, but she pushed harder and he relented. She wanted it on her face. His cock sprang free, loosing a stream of jiz over her nose and mouth; she grinned happily. She jacked him in a slow steady rhythm, painting her face with the rest of his cum, as he gasped and panted through his orgasm.

When he was done, he pulled her up into a passionate kiss, the water raining down over them, slowly rinsing away his seed. Nicky buried her face in his neck and hugged him tight. After a while, the water shut off, and Josh led her from the shower.

Grabbing two towels, he passed one to her, and began to dry her with the other. She smiled warmly, and got to work, wiping the water from his body. She glanced down and noticed that his cock was finally softening. Apparently, it took at least three times with her to take the edge off; that made her feel pretty damn special. The towel was warm and super fluffy against her skin, and his gentle touch made it feel even more amazing. He gently and carefully patted and wiped the moisture from her skin, paying careful attention to what she knew he would consider to be, her most interesting parts.

Nicky giggled after he had been drying her breasts for what seemed like at least three minutes. "I think my boobs are dry," she said with a smirk.

"I'm not so sure," he replied grinning boyishly.

"Turn around so I can dry your back," she said, and he reluctantly did so. She drew the water away from his skin with slow strokes, as she worked her way down to his backside, which tensed deliciously when she rubbed the towel across it. She giggled happily, and spent a bit of extra time running the towel back and forth across his tight arse, just for her own enjoyment.

"Having fun?" Josh called back over his shoulder.

"Yes thank you. Just applying the same level of care and attention that you did to my tits."

He laughed. "Fair point,"

"Switch," she said and turned around, sighing as she felt the towel begin to work on her back. As he moved lower, drying all the way down to her feet, she felt his hand stroking her backside. "Did you lose your towel?"

"I was multi-tasking."

Nicky could hear the smile in his voice. His fingers were igniting tingles again as they trailed over her buttocks, descending along the crevice they created, to the top of her thighs.

"OK, I think we're dry." She turned around and gasped. "Oh my god, you're hard again!"

"Yep." Josh beamed at her. "Your bottom seems to have that effect on me."

"Good, because I think it's time for the main event."

His expression turned serious. "OK."

"You all right?" She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him into a hug.

He averted his eyes. "Yeah, just a bit nervous I guess. First time and all that. I'll probably be crap."

"You'll be great. We'll figure it out together. Remember, this is just the first time; it won't be the last. So let's just see what happens. As for being crap," she scoffed, "You've already given me three orgasms this evening and come three times yourself. Believe me you're way above crap already. You're pretty much at amazing I'd say."

He gazed at her, his brown eyes gleaming with affection. He looked as if he was about to say something, but Nicky reached up and silenced him with a kiss. "Come on, let's go to bed."

Nicky led him back into the bedroom, flicking off the main light on the way in, leaving the room illuminated only by the dim blue glow of the Lord of The Rings lamp.

She lay down, opened her arms wide, and beckoned him to her. He smiled shyly, climbing onto the bed, and awkwardly moved up between her legs. He paused at her breasts and she cradled the back of his head as he gently sucked one nipple into his mouth, making Nicky moan as her arousal increased.

"I'm yours Josh. Completely and utterly." She sucked air in sharply as the pressure around her nipple ramped up. She dragged him up so they lay face to face. They kissed, Nicky licking his mouth, playfully sucking his bottom lip as she ran her hands up and down his back. She spread her legs wider, feeling the head of his cock rubbing at the top of her mound, as he kissed her nose and lifted up.

"Ok baby, you might have to guide him in." Nicky smiled encouragingly.

He reached one hand down and grasped his shaft; she gasped as he dragged the head of his dick over her clitoris and through her labia.

"Shit that's nice."

Obligingly, he ran the tip up over her clit and back down a few times, supporting his weight on one hand whilst grasping his penis tightly in the other.

"Ready?" she asked excitedly.

Josh nodded, and Nicky felt his dick slide down to the entrance of her vagina, pushing forward gently.

"A little harder," she said.

Josh threw back his head, gasping as the tip of his cock sank inside her. Waves of pleasure rippled through her as he slid over the walls of her vagina deliciously. He tensed up, breathing hard.

"Relax baby, just breathe and get used to the feel of it for a bit."

"I felt like I was going to come," He said, spluttering. "You are so tight, and it's hot, it feels so good." He moaned, leaning down to kiss her. His soft lips pressed against hers and Nicky snaked her tongue out to meet his, as the warm pressure swelled through her core.

"Ok, ease in a little more, then take your hand away and lower down." Nicky sighed in pleasure as he followed her instructions. "Josh, you feel wonderful inside me. Now relax your legs and let your hips do the work. Ease slowly in and then back out. Yeah that's good."

Josh moaned. "This feels so amazing."

Nicky shifted slightly beneath him to find the natural position for his weight between her legs, and he tensed up again. "It's good, just getting comfy. Don't stop, keep moving nice and slow, in and out. That's it baby." She grinned up at him. "You're doing it, you're having sex." He grinned like a fool. "How does it feel?"

"Fucking fantastic," he said with enthusiasm, making her laugh. His eyes went wide. "Whoa, what was that?"

"I laughed and my vagina muscles tightened around you."

"It felt great."

Josh picked up his pace and she clung to him as his cock slid in and out of her, stretching her muscles and causing ripples of pleasure to wash through her pussy.

"Ow!" She winced as she felt a stab of pain near her bottom.

"Oh shit Nicky, I'm sorry." Josh looked distraught. "I guess I pulled back to much and came out, but I didn't realise at first."

She breathed the mild pain away. "It's fine Josh, all part of the learning process, just take it a step at a time."

"It feels so good to push into you, I just wanted to do it over and over," he said sheepishly.

"No harm done, now get that lovely dick back in me."

He grinned and kissed her, sighing as he eased his hardness back in.

Nicky moaned in pleasure. "Oh yeah, that's so good." She ran her hands down his back to his arse, gripping his cheeks as he steadily picked up his pace, plunging into her a little deeper each time, causing a delicious ache to build within her. Digging her fingers into his skin, she pushed him into her, encouraging him to regain confidence. Soon he was thrusting his hips firmly into her in a steady, if somewhat wooden way. It still felt fantastic, and Nicky knew it would only get better over time.