Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh moved to her, and Bella instantly shifted, transferring to Sally. Nicky's head began to spin as yet another pair of lips touched hers and hands began to explore her body. Josh slid one hand up her side curling his fingers around a breast, squeezing firmly, which sent a surge of arousal through her, the material of her pyjama top grazing over her hard nipple. She dropped her hand to his groin, and butterflies danced in her stomach as she traced the length of his hardness with her fingers.

Nicky pulled back, and in one smooth motion, dragged her top over her head, shaking her hair out to fall around her shoulders. Bella and Sally paused, turning to her, and Nicky blushed as all eyes roved over her body. It was intense and exciting; she closed her eyes and allowed them to devour her naked torso. The sound of material sliding across skin made her twitch her eyes open; Bella was tossing her nightshirt onto the floor, leaving her completely naked. Sally gaped as her eyes darted back and forth between the delights now on display. Trust Bella to go a step further; Nicky wasn't going to be out done though. She stood on the bed and pushed her pyjama shorts down and kicked them off. Setting her feet a short distance apart, she slid one hand over her body, dipping the fingers between her legs, keeping her eyes glued on Sally the whole time.

It was obvious that Sally was aroused. Her breathing was elevated, face flushed, and her nipples pushed out the silky material of her top. For a moment, nobody else moved, and Nicky sank back down to the bed to sit with her knees slightly parted. Josh laid a hand on her leg and began to slowly stroke up and down the inside of her thigh; she sighed as the skin tingled beneath his fingers. The bed shifted as Bella leaned closer and Nicky gasped as the blonde dipped her head and touched a wet kiss to her breast. Lips pressed around the nipple, squeezing gently, sending a delicious surge of arousal through her body.

Opposite, Sally watched with hungry fascination; Nicky could tell the leggy blonde was coveting the attention she was enjoying. She gently pulled Bella up, and nodded encouragingly at Sally. "Your turn legs," she said with a cheeky smile.

Sally hesitated, suddenly nervous, but Bella was at her ear in an instant, whispering comforting words and kissing her neck, extracting a girlish giggle. Nicky saw Bella throw a quick meaningful glance at Josh, who didn't need telling twice. In a moment, he was at Sally's other side, coordinating with Bella, coaxing Sally to be brave. Between the two of them, they eased her concerns and helped to draw the silk tank top off. Her arms immediately crossed in front of her chest, face burning red.

"I'm so small," she said sadly, glancing down. "You two both have magnificent boobs, mine are just--"

Nicky made to interrupt, keen to reassure her, but Josh beat her to it. "We all come in different shapes and sizes Sal; each of us is blessed in different ways."

As he spoke, he gently ran a hand along one of her arms, lightly curling his fingers around it and gradually eased it away from her chest. "You are beautiful, truly." Sally closed her eyes, pursing her lips and blushing harder, as he trailed his fingers around the swell of her small breast.

Sally's breasts were small, there was no denying it, but Nicky had to admit that they were almost perfectly round, and looked firm and pert. She watched as Josh continued to trace ever decreasing circles around the creamy mound, as Bella eased away Sally's other arm, mirroring Josh's actions on Sally's other breast.

"Your boobs are so pert Sal, and your nipples are like rubber bullets," Bella said as she lavished careful attention on her friend's body.

Sally finally opened her eyes and looked down at the hands touching her; she breathed heavily, her mouth slightly open. Josh bent and pressed a kiss to her nipple, and she let out a loud tension-releasing moan, her hand rushing to the back of his head, cradling him to her. Bella copied Josh, and Sally groaned, throwing her head back as the two teased and kissed her nipples.

"Oh Jesus, that feels so good. It's never felt like this."

Nicky frowned. "Never?" she asked softly.

Sally lowered her eyes and shook her head, sending a pang of anger and sadness through Nicky. "Er, none of my previous boyfriends ever paid them much attention." She breathed in sharply, her eyes losing focus for a second; Nicky glanced down to see Bella had sucked the nipple between her lips. Josh did the same and all of a sudden, Sally was panting and pressing her fingers firmly against the backs of their heads.

"Oh dear god, it feels... Oh! Amazing."

Josh made to pull away, but Nicky stopped him. "Stay there Josh, keep going, both of you. Sally, you relax, do nothing, and let them enjoy your gorgeous breasts. You'll never be overlooked when you're with us; that much I promise you."

Sally stared back at Nicky with an expression of restrained emotion, her lip trembling ever so slightly, eyes glistening with moisture. Nicky lunged forward and kissed her hungrily. It took just a moment, but then Sally was responding with eager passion. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths and hot breath mixed with muted moans; Sally occasionally had to stop as the sensations her body was experiencing became all-consuming. Nicky peppered her with kisses in these moments, nibbling an earlobe or nipping at the soft skin at the base of her neck, as Sally panted and moaned with pleasure.

Below her, Josh and Bella were moaning and breathing heavily as they lavished attention on Sally's body, Bella tending to favour using her tongue, while Josh had all but latched onto the nipple and was nipping and sucking at it while it was trapped in his mouth.

"Oh shit Nix." Sally gasped the words, causing Nicky to pull back, the reaction had been so sudden. She quickly realised with some astonishment that everything was just fine, more than fine in fact; Sally was about to come. Sally's fingers gripped the hair of her attentive lovers, her head tilted back, mouth opened wide in a silent cry.

Nicky darted forward again and blew softly all around one earlobe as she purred, "You are so beautiful, so sexy; I want you so badly. Let yourself go for me Sal, let it all go."

Sally's body suddenly stiffened, a moan turning into a panting cry. Bursts of wordless noise erupted from her throat in staccato gasps, as her body shuddered and bounced on the bed. Nicky's lips pressed to her neck, sucking at the flesh, as Sally rode the peak of her orgasm for long seconds, before one last guttural moan came from her lips. She began to relax, gasps turning to soft whimpers of pleasure.

Nicky pulled back smiling; Sally was red in the face, her hair dishevelled, eyes wide and sparkling. Bella and Josh sat back too, and Sally lunged forward awkwardly trying to hug all three of them at once.

"Oh my god, thank you, thank you a million times. How was that even possible? I came just from having my nips sucked."

"Very cool," Josh said as he continued to fondle her breasts gently. All three women giggled and laughed, hugging as Sally gushed her astonished appreciation.

"Was it good?" Bella asked.

"Fuck Bel, it was so good." Sally grinned and glanced down at her breasts, which were still enjoying attention from Josh. She looked to Nicky, raising one eyebrow.

"He kind of has an obsession for breasts," Nicky replied with a shrug and a smirk.

"Who? Me?" Josh jerked out of his trance and looked between the three women. He made to pull his hand away, but Sally quickly caught his wrist, holding it in place.

"Don't stop," she said, and then blushed deeply. "I mean if you want to carry on, that's fine," she added in a shy voice.

Josh grinned and happily continued cupping her small breast, thumbing the nipple gently. He glanced at Nicky, and seemed to realise he had two hands; he reached out and eagerly fondled One of Nicky's breasts. "Damn, I need a third hand," He said as he eyed Bella's boobs.

"Never mind the third hand," Bella said and began running her hands up his thighs towards his boxers. "It's time to see that third leg of yours."

Josh grinned, curtailed his breast fondling activities with a small frown, and stepped back off the bed, pushing his boxers to the floor with a flourish. His cock sprang up hard and erect, at a gravity-defying angle. All three women gasped appreciatively. Josh smirked, crossing his arms over his chest looking very smug. "See anything you like ladies?"

Nicky grinned; it was so good to see his newly found confidence coming to the fore.

"I'll take one of those in a large if you have it," Bella said, smirking wickedly. Sally guffawed into her hand, slapping Bella playfully on the leg.

"Why you cheeky cow," Josh's proud stance faltered. A look of determination came over his face and He advanced on the bed.

Bella's eyes flew wide; the petite blonde squealed and tried to back up, but Josh was on her in a second, tickling her mercilessly, causing her to cackle and squeal like a stuck pig.

"Are they always like this?" Sally asked.

"Pretty much," Nicky said with a chuckle. "Bella tends to get what she wants in the end though."

Just then, Bella's squeals turned to a moan of pleasure and Nicky looked over to see that Josh was now between her legs, his cute bum cheeks tensing tellingly. She bent down and saw his cock half buried in Bella's pussy. "See what I mean?" She gestured Sally to look. "I expect that was her plan the whole time."

Sally leaned over tentatively and gasped at the spectacle of Josh's dick slowly sliding in and out of Bella. "Fuck, it's like watching porn."

Nicky stepped off the bed and turned to Sally. "You look a little over dressed."

Sally blushed as she peered down at her silk shorts, before standing up, a nervous expression returning to her face.

A tingle of excitement danced through Nicky as the leggy blonde, who was a couple of inches taller than she was, moved close enough that their bodies touched. Nicky's larger breasts nudged lightly against Sally's smaller mounds, causing a shiver of pleasure to wash over Nicky as their nipples gently brushed together.

She couldn't wait any longer; she knelt and grabbed Sally's shorts, pulling them quickly to the floor, making the taller woman squeal in surprise. Nicky gasped as the garment fell away to reveal the perfectly smooth skin between Sally's legs. She stared in awe at the delicate lips of the slender woman's labia poking through amidst the pink flesh, blood colouring her skin with arousal, and the glistening drops of moisture that were clearly visible. It was beautiful, pure and simple.

She peered up at Sally, who was looking back with trepidation. "That," Nicky said returning her gaze to Sally's pussy, "has got to be one of the sexiest things I've ever seen."

Sally smiled down at her, a soft tension-relieving giggle bursting from her lips. "You like?" Nicky just nodded, still staring, a feint aroma of womanhood flaring her nostrils. "Greg didn't really--"

"Fuck Greg," Nicky said. "That idiot. If he couldn't see the beauty, then he didn't deserve it."

Sally's shy smile spread into a wide grin. In moments, the two women were back on the bed, lying next to Bella and Josh. They intertwined their legs, affording them the greatest amount of mutual arousal as they kissed hungrily, gently grinding against one another as Nicky lay atop the leggy blonde.

Moans and groans were emanating from the pair next to them; Josh thrust his hips in a steady rhythm, Bella pawed at his chest and back as she curled one leg up around his backside, urging him deeper.

Nicky lifted up, turning her head to kiss Josh on the shoulder, and he instantly reacted, seeking out her lips. He continued to drive into Bella as his tongue tussled with Nicky's; it was strangely exhilarating to be kissing her boyfriend as he fucked another woman. Sally trailed her hands over Nicky's back, sharp nails grazing lightly down her spine to her bum, where they pressed down to meet Sally's grinding hips, creating a heady cocktail of sensations as their most intimate parts mashed together. Josh dropped his head and stretched over, pressing his cheek to Nicky's breast as he sucked one of Sally's nipples into his mouth. The woman gasped in pleasure, temporarily breaking the hungry kiss she was sharing with Bella, who panted heavily as Josh gently fucked her.

Grinning at the craziness of it all, Nicky rolled off, remaining on her side as Sally turned to kiss her again. Their lips locked in a passionate smooch, tongues exploring one another's mouths as Nicky slowly slid one hand down over Sally's tummy, stroking her fingers over the shaved skin around her pussy. Nicky gently rubbed one finger back and forth over the delicate outer folds of her labia, making the taller woman moan deeply into her mouth.

Sally lifted a hand to Nicky's chest, gliding her long slender fingers around the curve of one breast. Nicky sighed at the gentle touch of the woman as the fingers completed another circle, and then moved lower, fingertips dipping briefly into her belly button, before sliding between her legs. She bent one leg at the knee, resting her foot on the bed, giving Sally better access, which the slender blonde took full advantage of, pushing the flat of her hand through Nicky's legs over her pussy, the fingertips dancing over her flesh and stroking teasingly at her bum-hole. Nicky let her head fall back to the bed, puffing out warm breaths of hot air as she moaned at the touch of her new lover. The fingers edged back, easing between her wet lips to stroke back and forth through her vulva, delicate digits tracing around her clitoris and dipping into her vagina. Her breathing quickened as she attempted to mirror the actions, her fingers exploring Sally's sex. It intrigued Nicky how different every woman was; Sally's labia were definitely smaller than her own were, but her clitoris felt a little longer. It fascinated and excited her.

She glanced over at Josh; he was thrusting into Bella with greater urgency than before, the petite blonde clung to him, clamping both legs around the back of his thighs. Josh grunted and groaned as Bella panted, sucking in great lungful's of air, her eyes tightly closed.

"Josh baby, look how beautiful her pussy is," Nicky said, grinning and nuzzling in against Sally, who squeaked to be the centre of attention again. Josh craned his neck around without breaking his rhythm, and his eyes bulged when he saw the vision of shaved loveliness before him. His expression melted to one of desire as suddenly his hips sped up, and in a moment he was making the bed shake with the ferocity of his thrusts.

"Oh fuck yes." Bella writhed beneath him, as Josh's body tensed, his jerking hips slowing to deep stabbing movements as he groaned through his orgasm. Bella arched her back a moment later, a muted squeal issuing from her mouth as her own climax detonated.

Nicky glanced at Sally who was eyeing the pair with excited fascination. The lithe blonde leaned over and kissed Bella's neck as she ran a hand down over Josh's back, squeezing his bottom as he loosed the last of his cum inside Bella. Nicky didn't mind that Sally paused her exploration of her pussy to do this; any interaction between Sally and the other's was to be encouraged, plus watching it made Nicky horny as fuck.

With one last grunt, Josh slumped on Bella, breathing hard; the petite woman still had him locked tightly in between her legs.

Sally turned to Nicky, her eyes wide and gleaming. "Wow, that was so hot."

Nicky grinned and nodded, sighing in pleasure as the fingers returned to her pussy. She studied Sally's face and thought she detected a hint of disappointment though. She frowned and raised a questioning eyebrow; Sally blushed and buried her face in Nicky's neck.

"What's up?" Nicky whispered.

"Er, I was kind of you know hoping to have a go with Josh."

"Uh huh," Nicky said smirking.

"But maybe next time I guess," Sally said wistfully.

Nicky rolled on top of Sally, easing up onto all fours as she began to kiss her way down the slender woman's body, peering up through her lashes at her as she went.

Sally met her gaze and her eyes went wide. "Er Nicky, you sure?"

"Fuck yeah, very sure," Nicky said with a grin. "Oh, and don't worry about Josh, I reckon he's still got a couple more times left in him."

Sally looked puzzled, and glanced across to Josh, who was slowly extracting himself from Bella, despite the woman's protestations. He eventually got free, and Nicky elbowed him gently, wiggling her backside in the air, as she continued to kiss her way over Sally's flat stomach. The aroma of sex filled her nostrils as she reached Sally's waist; Nicky breathed deeply, sighing with desire.

"He's still... Josh, you're still hard?" Sally said, astonishment evident in her voice.

Nicky just grinned without looking up. She had reached the smooth skin above Sally's hairless pussy, and her heart began to beat faster as the bed shifted and Josh moved behind her.

"Yep," Josh said. Nicky could hear the pride thick in his voice, and if truth be told, she was proud of him too; she was also damn lucky that he was her boyfriend. She pressed her mouth to the moist outer folds of Sally's labia, causing her to groan loudly.

"Oh my god, is this a dream?" Sally's voice swooped and dipped as Nicky's tongue tickled her soft flesh. "This is all too crazy. Oh god, Nicky, what are you doing to me?"

"Wait," Josh said suddenly, pausing with the head of his manhood nudging at Nicky's entrance. She whined and pushed back, trying to draw him in. "Sally, you have had someone go down on you before, yeah?"

Nicky snaked her tongue in between the tender folds of Sally's labia and tasted the sweet musky wetness of her arousal. Of course Sally had had her pussy licked before; she'd had enough boyfriends over the years. Her tongue made lazy circles of the blonde's vulva, lapping and tickling at the soft flesh, eliciting tremulous moans. Sally hadn't answered Josh though; that was odd.

Bella gasped. "You have got to be shitting me!"

Nicky snapped her head up as realisation hit her like a truck. She stared at Sally who sheepishly avoided meeting her gaze. "Sally, really?"

"Umm, no one ever wanted to," Sally said in a barely audible whisper.

Nicky was gob-smacked. She hadn't suspected for a second this beautiful amazing woman, her friend, had been so deprived of the pleasures of the flesh.

"Bastards! I can't believe those selfish jerks."

Nicky turned and saw Josh frowning; He was angry. Angry at all men, and Nicky was too.

"It's fine, I mean, now--"

"It's not fine. Shit Sally, I am sorry. Some guys are utter scumbags. Right, time to do something to start redressing the balance here," He said as he tapped Nicky lightly on the bum. "Hope you don't mind babe, but I gotta just put you on hold for a few, if that's ok? I really want to do something for Sally."

Nicky rolled to one side, smiling up at him. "Go ahead, rock her world."

Josh nodded at her with a small smile and lowered to the bed, starting to kiss his way up Sally's thighs. He paused and looked between Nicky and Bella. "If it's ok, I'd like to go slow with Sal, just for a bit. I get the feeling that she needs to understand what a decent man should be like, without having her mind blown simultaneously by you two sex kittens."

Nicky giggled and Bella scoffed. Sally just stared back down at him aghast. "Josh, really its--"

"Not a word Sal, lay back, relax, and let me take you on a journey."

Nicky and Bella both blurted out a laugh, but Sally just lifted one perfectly sculptured eyebrow and bobbed her head in consent; Josh went back to edging his way up her body. His hands forged ahead of his kisses, stroking and massaging the taut muscles of Sally's gymnast body.

1...45678...10