Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 24

Story Info
Bed hopping antics in the dead of night.
32.1k words
4.48
3.1k
6

Part 24 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: The following is a work of fiction that contains descriptions of explicit sexual acts and is intended for adults only. All people, places, and events are a product of my imagination and any characters described as engaging in sexual acts are over the age of eighteen.

Thanks for sticking around for this next instalment. The final episode of season one is here and boy it's a good one. There are themes surrounding non-blood incest relations as well as group sex involving one man and multiple women, women only encounters and some BDSM roleplay, oh and I even found room for some plot in amongst all the sex. Thanks so much for sticking around for the entire first season, I hope to see you in season two and beyond.

Previously on Langley Circle... The barbecue was a great success; everyone got to know each other, some more intimately than others. Beth suggested that Trudy should stay the night and Trudy excitedly agreed. Dave had unfortunately left early, but that still left a houseful of people, many of whom seemed unwilling to let the fun and games end.

=== === ===

Season One, Episode Twenty-four

The picture fades up displaying a large two storey detached house on a suburban street. It is dark; what little illumination there is, comes from the moon above, and the faded orange streetlight which stands in front of a tall tree to the right of the property. The hour is late; all is quiet and still. Our perspective is from high upon the rooftop of a house on the opposite side of the wide deserted street.

Silently and smoothly, our view moves forwards, lowering as it progresses until it stops, hovering in front of a large picture window on the upper floor of the property. The magic of artistic license, and lack of curtains, gives us a clear view through the window of a long carpeted hallway running towards the rear of the house. There is no sign of movement, nor any sounds to be heard from beyond the window; there is little to see other than five closed doors.

A glowing semi-transparent floorplan appears superimposed over our view, helpfully informing us to what lies beyond each of the doors. The first door, on the left nearest to the window, gives access to a walk-in linen cupboard. The second, a short distance along the hall on the opposite side, provides access to the master bedroom, impressively large with an en suite bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe. A family bathroom, tastefully decorated in cool shades of blue and grey, lays beyond the third door, which stands on the left approximately half way along the hallway. Door number four is on the right, two thirds of the way along, and leads into the second bedroom, l-shaped with a window to the back garden. The final door is directly opposite us, at the far end of the hallway, and leads into the guest bedroom. The carpeted hallway bends ninety degrees to the left in front of this door and leads to the top of a long straight staircase that descends to the ground floor.

The glowing floorplan fades, and our view drops smoothly down the exterior wall of the house, coming to rest at ground level before the front door, which is flanked by two tall narrow windows. Through the left one we can see into a tidy square entrance lobby where the base of the long stairway is situated. The right hand window affords us another view into the lobby from which a door leads away to the right into a large comfortable sitting room. Directly opposite us, at the rear of the lobby, there is an open glazed door through which a corridor extends towards the rear of the property, sharing the same orientation as the hallway on the floor above. This corridor has a further four doors leading off it, two to the left, one to the right and another at the far end.

A new superimposed floorplan fades up displaying the layout of the ground floor, which reveals to us the rooms beyond the closed doors. The first door, on the left at the beginning of the corridor, leads to a study, which doubles as an additional guest bedroom. The second, on the right, gives access to a dining room which can also be reached from the sitting room, the garden via French doors, and the kitchen, the main entrance to which is through the third door facing us at the end of the corridor. The last door is on the left just before the kitchen, and leads to a modest bathroom.

Once again, the floorplan fades away, and after a short pause, our view glides forward, passing without incident through the window to the right of the front door, continuing through the doorway at the rear of the lobby. It slows as it reaches the closed door of the study and rotates left to face it, pausing for a moment before passing through the solid wood into the room beyond...

Bella finished adjusting the bands on her pigtails, gave them an experimental swish, and grinned. She cast a surreptitious glance across the room to where Sally was slipping into a pair of skimpy silk boy shorts; butterflies danced in Bella's tummy as the delicate silk slid up Sally's long legs to cover her pert bottom.

The leggy blonde was obviously nervous. She was being very coy, turning her back on Bella to slip into her nightwear; it was unusual for the normally gregarious woman to be so quiet and shy. Gone was the confident outgoing woman from earlier, who had openly flirted with pretty much everyone throughout the day, the woman who had treated Josh to a clandestine lap dance in plain view of the group, which had him literally coming in his pants. The woman in front of Bella now was shy, nervous, and utterly adorable. Bella tingled with anticipation as Sally slipped on the matching silk tank top, smoothing it down over her slender torso, before turning around and blushing furiously as she realised Bella had been watching her.

"You ok?" Bella asked.

Sally nodded, averting her eyes. "Nervous I guess."

Bella crossed to the bed, motioning for Sally to sit with her. She took the woman's hands in hers, and waited patiently for her to meet her gaze before speaking. "Hey, it's just us; we're all friends here. It's ok to be a bit nervous, but trust me, this is going to be so much fun."

Sally smiled tentatively. "It's just..." She hesitated and grinned, wriggling her lips to stifle a giggle. "I can't believe it's going to happen. Every time I think about it, I get the giggles." As if to illustrate her point, a soft tittering laugh escaped her lips.

Bella leaned against her friend, a soft chuckle of her own worming between her lips. "Nothing wrong with that."

"Sure, at the right time. I don't want to start laughing right in the middle of things though; it would be weird. I'm not sure Josh would appreciate it."

She had a point there. Laughing uncontrollably as your partner tried to shag you was probably not the best idea. She needed to help Sally find a way past this somehow. "Tell you what, how about we get some of the giggles out of the way before we involve the others?"

Sally remained quiet, seeming to consider this before slowly nodding. "OK, we could try that."

Bella grinned; this meant that she could have Sally all to herself for a while. A happy consequence indeed. "OK, kiss me."

"What?" Sally instantly flushed red and started giggling.

"Come on," Bella said playfully. "You know you want to."

"I do, but..." Sally buried her face in her hands and tried to stifle her laughter. When she looked back up, Bella made her move.

She clasped Sally's cheeks gently and planted a firm smooch on her lips. Everything was fine for a few moments, and Bella was about to deepen the kiss when Sally started snuffling and bouncing.

"Sorry," she said sitting back, trying to wipe the smirk from her face.

Bella paused to consider other options. "OK, maybe this is all a bit too cute sleepover kind of thing at the moment." She glanced briefly at a frowning Sally, then stood up and pulled her nightshirt over her head, tossing it to the bed.

The heat rose to Bella's cheeks as the other woman stared in stunned silence. Bella struck a relaxed pose, one hand resting on her hip, the other tracing a teasing line down between her breasts. Sally averted her eyes, fidgeting nervously.

"Sal, Look at me."

Sally twitched her eyes back, but kept them fixed on Bella's face.

"I'm here for you; ready and willing." Bella smiled broadly. "See how my neck is flushed pink with arousal, and my nipples are hard." Sally's lips parted, eyes bulging as her gaze travelled falteringly downwards. Bella lazily circled a finger around one nipple, before trailing it further down, gliding it over her tummy.

"Bel, your body is amazing," Sally whispered, her hushed voice full of awe.

Bella drifted her fingers lower, stroking softly through the ticklish thin line of hair just above her pussy. "I'm wet for you. Nothing to laugh about here. My body is literally fizzing with excitement at the thought of going to bed with you."

Sally snorted a single laugh, flicking her eyes up, but then quickly looked back down, her expression changing to one of desire, as Bella slipped two fingers between her moist labia. Sally gasped and lifted a hand to clutch at her neck, licking her lips as she watched the fingers with rapt attention.

"Now it's your turn," Bella said, smiling excitedly. "I want to see that gorgeous gymnast body."

Sally flushed again, crossing her arms over her chest and looking away. When she turned back, there was a twinkle of nervous anticipation in her eyes. She stood, continuing to watch Bella for a while, her gaze edging slowly upwards. A spark of desire surge through Bella as their eyes met. She desperately wanted to push the woman down onto the bed and make love to her, but this was about breaking through the wall of awkwardness; she'd have to show some restraint.

Bella drew in a sharp breath of anticipation as Sally reached towards her. Long slender fingers hung in the air just a few agonizing inches from her; she willed them closer, but it had to be Sally that made the move. She shuddered as the fingertips finally touched down lightly on her shoulder; closing her eyes, she moaned softly as Sally's fingers gradually descended onto her chest, and after a brief hesitation, rose up the swell of one breast. When a fingernail grazed lightly over Bella's nipple, she gasped in pleasure. The digit lingered for long moments, circling, pressing and rubbing softly as others danced gently across her skin.

Suddenly, the fingers were gone. "Open your eyes," Sally said in a tremulous whisper.

Bella fluttered open her eyelids, and stared at Sally's pretty face. The other woman took a small step back and, keeping her eyes fixed on Bella's, dragged the small tank top over her head, only breaking eye contact as she lowered her arms and dropped the garment to the floor.

Bella gazed intently, devouring the slender form of the woman before her. Sally's torso was thin with only the tiniest amount of fat, and her tummy was flat as a millpond. She wasn't skinny enough for bones to be visible, and there was more than a hint of well-developed muscle beneath her lightly tanned skin. Her arms were toned and more obviously muscular, and her sloping shoulders rose gracefully to a long elegant neck. Her breasts were quite a bit smaller than Bella's, at least a cup size, probably two, but they were pert, round and looked very firm. Hard Rosy pink nipples topped each small mound like glistening cherries on plump cupcakes; Bella hungered to sample the sweet treats.

"Sally, you are beautiful," Bella said openly gawping.

Sally grinned nervously, quietly mouthing the words, "Thank you." Her eyes roved over Bella's body briefly once more before she added, "I'm nothing compared to you; your boobs are incredible. Mine are just small."

Bella stepped closer, and without a word, bent forward and pressed her lips to one hard nipple. The nub was warm and rubbery against her lips as the smell of Sally's perfume filled her nostrils. A loud gasp came from above her, and a hand landed gently on her shoulder. She cupped the breast, feeling how firm and pert it was, despite' its smaller size. She sucked the nipple into her mouth, swirling her tongue across its puckered tip, as her fingers continued to explore.

She drew back, placing a series of tender kisses around the breast, before finally straightening up. "They're beautiful, round, perky, and oh so very tasty."

Sally snorted a laugh and then frowned.

"Hey, it's ok to have fun," Bella said. "You don't have to stay serious the whole time. Just relax and go wherever it takes you."

"But, like I said--"

"I know. An all-out laughing fit isn't good, but it's fine to giggle, be playful and have fun sometimes."

Sally smiled warmly at Bella, before motioning her to step back. She hooked her fingers into the top of her shorts, and began to slide them down. She paused as the waistband hovered in front of the apex at the top of her thighs, but after a deep breath, pushed the garment over her shapely hips and let it fall to the floor.

Excitement surged in Bella's tummy as the tall blonde stood naked before her. "Oh...my...god!" She glanced up at Sally who was looking uncertain. "You're shaved!"

Sally nodded softly, shuffling her feet. "For gymnastics you know," she said blushing. "Stray Pubes poking out the side of your leotard is never a good look. Do you not like it? I'm not really sure myself."

Bella knelt down and stared at the completely smooth skin surrounding Sally's sex. The taller woman squeezed her legs together, but Bella reached out and urged her to widen her stance; she wanted a better look. As Sally eased her legs apart, Bella sighed as her own pussy moistened at the sight of her puffy pink labia.

"That...is...so...fucking beautiful," Bella said glancing up in awe.

Sally was staring down at her with an inquisitive expression of relief. "You really like it?"

Bella beamed a huge smile and nodded her head quickly; Sally grinned. As Bella returned her gaze to the delicate flower of her friend's sex, a hand slid into view gliding down the washboard flat tummy, a single finger tentatively slipping between the hairless lips and pushing further back between her legs.

"Jeez Bel, I'm so turned on."

Bella leaned forward slowly and closed her eyes, inhaling Sally's pungent aroma of Womanhood. One of Sally's hands alighted gently on her head and she couldn't help herself; she edged further forward and pressed her lips to the finger that was slowly moving back and forward through Sally's vulva. The finger withdrew, and Bella eagerly kissed the hot flesh between Sally's legs, tasting the sweet nectar of her arousal. A low whine of desire came from above.

Bella wanted nothing more than to feast on Sally's pretty shaved pussy all night, but there was the bigger picture to consider. Reluctantly she pulled back and stood up. "How are you feeling now?"

Sally pulled her into a passionate kiss, her tongue exploring eagerly as her hands stroked Bella's back and neck. Bella wrapped her arms around the taller woman and slid her hands down onto her tight bottom. She squeezed, and a breath of hot air passed from Sally's mouth to hers, as she sighed with lust.

Sally finally pulled back, licking her lips and breathing hard, her eyes wide with desire. "I think I'm ready."

Bella giggled, a little flustered at the intensity of the kiss. "No kidding. OK, you slip back into your sexy silks, and I'll go get Nicky and lover boy."

"Really? You think I should put them back on?"

"Yep, watching you take them off was super sexy, and I don't want to deprive the others of this surprising reveal." Bella smirked and pressed a hand between the other woman's legs, dragging a finger through her smooth pussy. Sally squealed in surprise, but didn't push her away; if anything, she widened her stance and looked disappointed when Bella withdrew her hand. "Especially Josh, he really likes the moment when clothes come off."

Sally raised one eyebrow. "Huh, Interesting; that's good to know."

Bella grabbed her nightshirt and shrugged it back on, groaning as Sally bent at the waist to reclaim her shorts, giving Bella an amazing view of her cute bum cheeks and moist labia peeking out from between her firm thighs. "Jesus, your legs Sal! Do they ever end?"

Sally straightened up, grinning over her shoulder as Bella hugged her from behind. "Like your boobs, the gifts that just keep giving."

Bella giggled and ran a line of kisses down Sally's naked back, before wrenching herself away. "Back in a bit, don't start without us," she said, turning to the door.

...Our view quickly pulls back from the two women and passes through the closed study door. The image spins lazily to the right and then continues to reverse out of the corridor and through the entrance lobby, coming to rest after it slips back through the window to the right of the front door.

Presently, A dim triangle of light stretches onto the hardwood floor of the darkened corridor, as a petite woman with blonde pigtails steps gingerly out of the study. She pauses for a moment, then turns to close the door, the light briefly illuminating the unicorn nightshirt she wears. She smiles at something or someone unseen and closes the door. Alone in the dark hallway, she appears nervous and hesitant. Her uncertain expression slowly changes to one of excitement, and with a grin, she pads silently along the hallway. Through the left hand window, we see her turn to stand at the base of the stairs; she cocks her head, peers up, and waits.

Our view drifts upwards, coming to rest in front of the large picture window again, through which the dark empty hallway is visible. Suddenly, the door on the right to the second bedroom cracks open, but shuts again immediately, as the bathroom door opposite opens, spilling light into the hallway. A large breasted woman wearing a robe steps into the hall, extinguishing the bathroom light and closing the door behind her. She turns her back to us and shuffles quickly along the carpet to the guest bedroom at the end of the hall. She pauses by the door and leans around the corner, peering down into the darkness; somehow, she fails to notice the petite woman with blonde pigtails frozen at the foot of the stairs. For a moment, all is silent and still, until finally the large-breasted woman opens the door and slips into the guest bedroom.

Our view drifts lazily back down to the ground floor, where the petite woman with blonde pigtails is still standing motionless, one foot resting on the first carpeted stair. Her small body shivers, and she turns to glance behind her, eyes widening in fear at the face of the hideous gargoyle her gaze lands upon. She clamps a hand over her mouth and falls back, sitting on the stairs, trembling. After a moment, she sags and her countenance relaxes as she realises what has been clear to us all along; the hideous gargoyle is in fact the carved handle of an umbrella resting in a coat stand. Her chest rises and falls as she struggles to regain her composure; she scowls and brandishes one fist at the umbrella, extending her middle finger in a silent gesture of defiance. Seemingly satisfied, she turns and ascends the stairs, the pale moonlight gleaming on the back of her bare legs as she delicately steps on each tread.

As she gradually disappears from our view, we rise once more back to the upstairs window where we see her creep around the corner at the far end of the hall. She stops and pivots on her toes towards us, her gaze fixing on the door to the second bedroom. She lifts one foot to move closer, but freezes as suddenly the door opens inwards. She spins around on the spot, undecided as to what to do. She seems reluctant to retreat down the stairs and judging by her reaction, does not want to be discovered. In desperation, her hand finds the guest bedroom door to her left and hurriedly darts into the room, just as a brown haired woman wearing only a man's shirt steps out of the second bedroom and hesitates. Our view moves forward, passing through the window and along the hallway gliding to the left of the frowning woman. We continue on, the view pixelating as we pass through the door of the guest bedroom...