Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later, the bathroom door opens again and the bare-chested man pops his head out, looking around. He steps into the hall, the petite woman in blonde pigtails clutching at his arm and pawing at the bulge in the front of his pyjamas. He peels her hands off him, kisses her fingers and then heads for the master bedroom. Opening the door, he looks in and expresses surprise at finding both the woman in the man's shirt and the strawberry blonde in there. He enters the room and closes the door as the petite blonde crosses the hall and pushes open the door to the second bedroom. She is equally surprised to find the athletic woman in there, and quickly slips inside closing the door.

A gentle gust of wind rustles the leaves on the tree, and whips an empty plastic bag past the fox, which seems to take this as some kind of sign; He climbs to his paws, takes one more look at the house and then pads silently away into the night.

Another few moments drift by before the bare-chested man exits the master bedroom, pauses for a moment to check the coast is clear, and then gestures for the woman in the man's shirt and the strawberry blonde to follow him. All three walk softly down the hallway, and as if drawn by some unseen force, our view rises up and moves forward to follow them. The creeping convoy reaches the door to the guest bedroom, and one by one they file in, the strawberry blonde closing the door just as we approach it. We pause for a second, then the view blurs briefly as we surge through the closed door into the room...

Dean stepped further into the room, pleased to see that Trudy had obeyed his command; she had remained naked on the bed, patches of his cum slowly drying on her face and chest.

"Very good," he said.

"Thank you master," Trudy replied, basking in his praise as she flicked her eyes from him to the other women standing at the foot of the bed.

Dean let the silence lengthen for a while, staring indulgently at her soiled naked body, his cock beginning to harden again. He didn't remember her arms being above her head before; she must have chosen to move them to give him a better view. He grinned in the dim light as he gazed at her large breasts, painted with splashes of his drying cum; time to do something about that.

He turned and immediately pulled up short; both Megan and Beth were kneeling just beyond the foot of the bed, completely naked, heads bowed and staring in the general direction of his groin. A stirring of arousal spiked through him as a shiver ran down his spine. The power was intoxicating. One woman lying on the bed covered in his spunk, and two more naked and subservient, all three awaiting his commands; it was like something out of a movie.

He moved to stand in front of the two women, reaching down to lovingly stroke the tops of their heads. He glanced down at them; they were so different, but both so beautiful. Beth with a fuller mature figure, large breasts, dark hair, and neatly trimmed pubic hair; Megan, smaller by more than a foot, pert breasts, petite and tighter figure, flaring hips and hairless pussy. His cock rose to full erection as he studied them; he made no attempt to hide it, letting the women see the effect they had on him.

"Ladies, please clean my seed from Trudy's body," He said watching as Beth and Megan eagerly rose and approached, parting around him going to each side of the bed to begin their task. They both bent over the bed and started to lap at Trudy's chest, face and breasts, much to the woman's delight. She lay back, closed her eyes and moaned softly at the attention she was receiving.

Dean smiled, staring down lustfully at Megan's generous backside as she licked at one of Trudy's breasts, with it had to be said, greater attention and thoroughness than was probably required. He had guessed the two women would enjoy this, and to be honest, the idea of watching all three women naked before him, was just too much of a good opportunity to waste. Beth had empowered him to be the master, and he was darn well going to make the most of it.

He moved closer to Megan, letting his hand rest lightly on her plump bottom. She startled at his touch, having been so engrossed in her task that she hadn't noticed him move. That was a little annoying; he had stopped being the centre of attention for the moment. Well, he had the power to change that. He nudged her stance wider with one foot, and ran his hands over her waist and hips, gently pushing his erection up against her. She whimpered softly, and he freed his cock, grasping it firmly as he nudged the head between the cheeks of her arse, pushing downwards, searching for the entrance to her pussy.

As his cock slipped between her labia, he groaned, the hot tight opening of her pussy resisting him. He edged forward, making her moan, as she continued with her task, now lapping at a small patch of cum just above Trudy's right breast. Dean pressed his cock against her opening, but she was tight, so very tight. She shifted her stance as he increased the pressure, until finally he felt the tip of his hardness breech her. He gasped, clasping her hips as he paused, the head of his manhood lodged in the entrance to her vagina. Her cunt was like a vice, a hot, wet, velvet lined living vice; Dean had to fight back the urge to plough forward and bury himself deep in her.

"Thank you master." Megan lifted her head to hiss the words through a protracted moan, "For choosing my body."

Dean pushed forward, sliding deeper into her, molten pressure consuming his shaft; she steadied herself and tentatively pushed back, lifting up on her toes briefly, obviously experiencing a little discomfort, but desperate to please him. He eased back and paused for a moment, then pushed forward slowly. He grasped her hips, sliding all the way into her, his thighs eventually kissing the ample swell of her arse.

"Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod!" Megan chanted the mantra, her face pressed flat to one enormous breast. Trudy cradled her head, stroking her blonde hair as Dean moved his hips gently, his entire length buried in her.

His shaft felt like it was on fire, being squeezed from every direction; he dug his fingers into her hips and grunted with pleasure. After a few deep breaths, he began to fuck her slowly, drawing back and forth, leaving half of his cock in her the whole time, forging his crown in and out of the deepest reaches of her cunt. The power surged threw him again as he flexed his hips in a slow confident rhythm, standing up straighter and landing a playful slap on Megan's bum. She squealed adorably as her arse cheek wobbled.

He glanced over to see both Trudy and Beth watching intently, their eyes flitting between him and Megan with envious desire. Dean stopped suddenly, pulled back, paused, then thrust forward hard, delighting in the whine of pleasure that came from Megan's lips. He retreated again, slipping completely out of her, making her whine even louder, and sway her hips and wiggle her arse trying to entice him back in. He looked down and studied his cock, slick with her wetness, before moving around the bed to stand behind Beth, who was excitedly adopting a wide stance, in anticipation of receiving the same treatment. Dean didn't disappoint her.

He nudged his hardness between her legs, pushing through her labia and locating the entrance to her cunt. Beth wasn't as tight as Megan, not by quite some margin, and being a taller woman, she was more than capable of taking all of him. They knew their limits, and Dean knew that as long as she was wet, then he could drive straight into her with very little caution, and that was exactly what he did.

Steadying his cock at her opening, he felt the heat and wetness of her sex, she was more than ready, and the mewling sounds she was making indicated that she wanted nothing more. HE drove forward, burying his cock deep in her, a lightning flash of pleasure searing through his body. Beth fell forward onto Trudy, burying her face in the woman's neck, a squealing moan exploding from her mouth. Dean set about fucking her with urgent deep strokes, grabbing her hips and jerking into her repeatedly. He felt her body quickly accommodate him, moulding to his familiar shape. She attempted to struggle onto her hands, trying to push back against him, but he kept his weight forward over her, pressing his dominance as he took her in front of Trudy and Megan. There was no other word for it; He simply took her. He glanced over to see the other women kissing passionately, Megan's fingers moving down Trudy's body towards her pussy.

Beth gasped beneath him adjusting her position, before pushing back, meeting his thrust with equal force as she barked out panting grunts. She threw her head back, long hair cascading down over her shoulders, and panted open mouthed as he dug his fingers into the flesh at her hips and pounded into her cunt.

"Yes Master," Beth said shakily. "Thank you for using me." Dean slapped her backside on the last word, turning it into a squeal; he grinned manically.

Sweat began to bead on his forehead and run down his back; he breathed deeply, the oxygen being sucked into his lungs driving him onwards, faster and harder, his pleasure ever increasing. He began to feel lightheaded, dizzy with the power, joy and pleasure of it all.

"Who... Is... The... Master?" He punctuated each word with a hard thrust of his hips, sending his cock deep into Beth, his thighs slapping against her arse.

"You are, husband," Beth said in between gasps.

"Yes, you are the master." Megan panted, her fingers thrusting in and out of Trudy's cunt, matching the rhythm of his fucking.

"You are the master." Trudy gasped in pleasure as Beth sucked one nipple between her lips, while Dean continued to ram into her from behind. He could feel his orgasm building, and he blinked rapidly as he spun through possibilities. How did he want to do this.

"Trudy, Megan. On your knees at the end of the bed now." He barked out his orders; both women quickly moved to obey, as Beth lifted on her toes, her body beginning to tense all over. She was about to come.

He grunted, leaning over her back to hiss in her ear, "Good wife. Good slut wife. Come for me."

She gasped as her cunt clamped and rippled around his shaft; he grabbed her breasts and squeezed hard searching for the nipples, as she began to buck beneath him, her orgasm consuming her. She fell forward onto the bed, burying her face in the mattress, using it to muffle her cries of pleasure.

He was also about to come, but this wasn't how he wanted it. He slowed, easing back and thrusting gently through Beth's shuddering orgasm, until she finally began to relax. He abruptly pulled out, causing her to gasp.

"Kneel with the others," Dean said, moving quickly to stand at the end of the bed where Trudy and Megan were already in position. Beth moved shakily, but was soon kneeling as well.

He looked in awe at the three naked women before him staring with lust-filled expressions. He stroked his cock slowly, coaxing his orgasm to the edge, as he moved closer to Megan, who was flanked on either side by the big-breasted taller women.

"Press together," He said, and Beth and Trudy shuffled in. "Closer." The women pressed cheek to cheek and opened their mouths expectantly. Dean grinned, as three pairs of eyes stared at his cock hungrily.

"Look up at me." As they did, a surge of pleasure went through him, the three gorgeous women staring, their expressions full of desire; it pushed him over the edge.

He grunted loudly as the first shot of cum hit Megan, a long streak that ran down her forehead all the way through one eye to her mouth. Dean waved his cock left and right as he continued to stroke his shaft, shooting strings of cum over the three women, each stretching towards him, keen not to miss any of their reward. Three shudders, four, and finally a fifth shook his body, the last ejaculation lacking in power, the cum only just reaching Trudy's chin before dribbling down onto her breasts.

Dean relaxed and took a half step back, panting for air, still gripping his cock as the three women swallowed the prizes they had caught in their mouths.

Dean gasped. "Fuck me; I never thought I'd see the day..." A grin spread across his face. All three women smiled happily up at him.

"Megan, clean me. Trudy, Beth, clean Megan and each other."

He gasped as Megan's warm mouth enveloped his cock. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft, keeping him in her mouth as the other two eagerly licked and kissed her face clean. Once the pint sized blonde was cum-free, they lifted up, and Dean grinned as the women's large breasts bobbed on her head as Trudy and Beth proceeded to kiss and clean each other. Megan had finished and was now sucking him gently, probably hoping that his attention would be drawn elsewhere so she wouldn't be disturbed. He looked up and watched in fascination as Trudy hefted one heavy breast to her mouth to lick off a streak of cum.

"Fuck, Trudy that's hot," Beth said. Megan craned her head up to try and see, his cock popping out of her mouth, but all she saw was the underside of four large tits, which the other women proceeded to rub all over her face making her giggle.

Dean stepped back. "I am very satisfied," He said smiling broadly. All three women looked at him proudly. Without being asked, they returned to their kneeling positions in front of him, awaiting his next command. Dean chuckled, shaking his head; this was truly unreal. They were all ready for more, but he could certainly do with a break.

"Wife."

"Yes, husband?"

"Megan."

"Master?"

"You will both give our guest at least one more orgasm each, by whatever means you wish. You will both also ensure that you enjoy another orgasm as well. When you have done both, you should leave and return to the master bedroom. Is that clear?"

The three women smiled and chorused as one, "Yes master!"

Dean grinned, and as he turned to leave the room, he heard the frantic movement and giggling of three sex mad women. He paused with one hand on the door, turning back to watch them for a while, just because he could.

...Our view reverses out of the room and along the hallway, passing through the large picture window just in time to see the door on the right to the second bedroom open. The petite woman with blonde pigtails and the athletic woman step out and make their way towards the stairs. Our view backs up a short way and drops down to enable both floors to be viewed at the same time, and through the window to the left of the front door, we see the feet of the two women as they descend the stairs.

Through the right hand window, we see the young man in the boxer shorts leave the study, pause to kiss the leggy blonde and walk into the kitchen, just as the petite woman with blonde pigtails and the athletic woman arrive in the entrance lobby. They turn into the corridor and enter the study, as the young man steps out of the kitchen and pads along the corridor, turning to ascend the stairs.

On the floor above, the bare-chested man exits the guest bedroom and walks along the hallway to the master bedroom. As he shuts the door, the young man in the boxer shorts enters the hallway at the far end and moves towards the second bedroom. He opens the door, looks in and frowns when he finds it empty. He steps in to investigate further, leaving the door open, and is about to exit a few moments later when a sound startles him. He draws back into the room and closes the door as the strawberry blonde emerges from the guest bedroom and starts down the stairs.

On the ground floor, the athletic woman leaves the study, trots through the lobby, and begins up the stairs. For a moment, the view through the left hand window shows a bizarre tableau of two pairs of feet on the same step, approximately halfway up the staircase. The feet shuffle and fidget for almost a minute before their owners decide to part ways. The feet descending carry the strawberry blonde through the lobby en route to the kitchen, whilst the others, along with the rest of the athletic woman, arrive in the upstairs hallway and enter the second bedroom.

The street lamp flicks off, plunging the exterior of the house into darkness for a moment, before the amber glow returns, in time to observe the athletic woman and the young man in the boxer shorts exit the second bedroom. They head for the stairs, descending and passing through the lobby into the study. Our view lowers and zooms in on the right hand window through which the now empty corridor is visible. After a moment, we glide forward, passing through the window and into the corridor. We spin left to face the study door, then pass smoothly through it into the room beyond...

Nicky fizzed with excitement as she shut the study door and turned to the bed; Bella, Josh and Sally were sitting in a triangle, grinning at each other. She shuffled closer, giggling as she joined them, turning the triangle into a square.

"OMG, this is crazy," Sally said, her voice shaking with nerves. Bella simply bounced on her knees, grinning.

"So, how do we even start?" Josh asked, flitting his eyes between the three women.

"Well, you look like you have come prepared." Nicky smirked down at the tent in his boxer shorts. Sally followed her gaze, squeaking softly when she noticed his erection.

Bella stared at Josh's hard-on as if it was a T-bone steak, and she hadn't eaten for a week. After a moment though, she reluctantly shifted her eyes up to Sally. "You ok?"

Sally nodded, pursing her lips. "It all feels like a dream, I'm just going with it."

Nicky shuffled forward towards the middle of the square and beckoned to Sally with one slender finger. "Come here you, there's something I have been dying to do."

Sally, who was kneeling diagonally opposite, let out another surprised squeak, her eye's widening like a startled rabbit. She breathed deeply, suppressed a giggle and shuffled closer until her knees touched Nicky's.

As Nicky leaned forward, she saw Sally visibly tense, but she pressed on, closing the distance and touching her lips to the blonde's in a tender kiss. A tingle of excitement sparked in her, and she let the contact linger for a long moment, enjoying the intimacy. A soft puff of warm air exited Sally's nose and tickled Nicky's cheek, making her grin. She pulled back and stared into the large brown eyes of the woman across from her.

Sally licked her lips, blinking her eyes rapidly. "Umm, that was nice."

Nicky smiled, reached up to cup Sally's cheeks, and placed another long soft kiss on her lips. Hands reaching from both sides began lightly stroking her back, and judging by the way Sally jumped, Josh and Bella were using their free hands to caress the leggy blonde as well. Fingers stroked her skin gently as she closed her eyes and traced Sally's soft lips with the tip of her tongue. There was a soft moan, and then Sally pressed forward, sucking Nicky's tongue into her mouth.

Suddenly, there were other lips on Nicky's cheek, and she broke the kiss, turning to her right as Bella advanced on her, engaging her in a passionate smooch. Nicky glanced sideways and saw Josh and Sally closing in for a similarly passionate embrace, and her body tensed, her heart skipping a beat.

Bella moved her lips closer to Nicky's ear. "It's all going to be fine baby girl," she whispered as she dabbed butterfly kisses down Nicky's neck.

Nicky continued to watch the other two; Sally's eyes fluttered closed as their kiss lengthened and deepened. Their breathing quickened as their passion rose, and gradually Nicky's moment of anxiety and jealousy lessened, as she began to feel a heat building in her. The pair finally broke apart, darting back for small excited kisses, then turned to smile sheepishly at Nicky. She paused glancing between them, and then curled her lips into a warm smile. It was a signal that she was ok with this. She was, wasn't she? Josh smile broadened, but the look of relief that cross Sally's face almost caused Nicky to burst out laughing.

1...34567...10