Langley Circle Beginning Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth's eyes widened and she pouted. "I wish I had a dick, I wanna do that too."

Dean glanced over at Trudy who was lying calmly on her back staring at the ceiling, her legs spread wide apart. Her pussy was visibly wet and ready. "You want to lick her?" he asked in a stage whisper, which resulted in a yearning whimper from the bed.

Beth's pout instantly morphed into a wide smile. "Oh master, can I?"

He nodded, "Make her come for me," He said softly. Beth squealed quietly, giving his cock a firm squeeze.

=== === ===

Nicky moaned softly as Josh ground his hips rhythmically between her legs. She dug her nails gently into his back as his thrusts filled her with pleasurable sensations.

"What's happening now?" Josh asked, lifting up.

Nicky pressed her ear to the wall straining to listen.

They'd heard the first noises about twenty minutes ago; they had been fooling around on her bed, waiting for people to go to sleep so they could have some fun with Bella and Sally. This was the plan that the four of them had hatched earlier; as long as Sally was up for it, tonight was going to be the night. They had all been super excited when they split up to "head to bed", especially Josh. After his embarrassing dry humping lap dance in the garden, he was keen to prove to Sally that he was a good lover, and not just some silly boy who came in his pants.

Nicky had suggested having a little warm up to get his first orgasm out of the way, and Josh had readily agreed. They knew that really they were just horny and couldn't wait. That's when they'd heard the noises coming through the wall from the guest bedroom. They'd pressed their ears to the wall and listened intently as a curious scene unfolded. It had taken them a while, but eventually they'd worked it out.

"Oh my god, my parents are gonna do your mum." Nicky had blurted out.

Josh, who had only half been paying attention, suddenly became very interested in what was happening. "What do you mean?"

"I heard Dean telling Trudy to call him master, and that she had broken some rules."

When they had heard the two distinct slaps a short while later, they had both fallen silent. Nicky had been exhilarated to hear what was going on; the whole thing had aroused her greatly. As they continued to listen, she had pulled Josh on top of her, and it hadn't taken much to coax him to enter her. He had been very hard; the situation had obviously turned him on as well.

As time had passed, Josh gently pushing into her as they both stayed quiet trying to listen, it became obvious that her dad was being the master and pulling a power game on her mum and Trudy. When they had heard Beth calling Trudy a slut, Josh had grunted and abruptly thrust into her. Nicky hadn't complained, enjoying the passionate reaction, but she had studied his face and was concerned to see a mixture of desire and frustration contorting his features; there was something complicated going on in his head.

As they'd continued to have sex, eavesdropping on the occasional grunt or moan from next door, Josh's mood had darkened further, and whilst Nicky had loved the change in tempo and aggressiveness of his lovemaking, she had begun to realise not all was right.

Now, things had quietened down, and for the last few minutes Josh had seemed lost in his own thoughts, his body going through the motions. Nicky was still enjoying the sex, that wasn't the problem; he was detached, but there was a passion to his actions and a doggedness about him that still hit the spot for her, but she knew things were bubbling in his mind.

"Not much going-- Oh wait." She grinned. "I think Dean is going for a tit-fuck."

Suddenly Josh thrust hard and deep into her, gritting his teeth. Nicky gasped and clung to his shoulders. He fell on her and began rutting into her hard and fast. The suddenness of it took Nicky's breath away, but it felt good; the explosions of pleasurable sensations deep in her vagina had her clawing at his back, as he grunted into her neck, nibbling at the skin.

"Baby, you ok?" Nicky gasped the words in between snatched breaths.

Josh sagged, pausing his thrusting as he lifted himself back up. "Sorry, did I hurt you?"

"No, it's fine." She smiled reassuringly up at him. "You just seem... I dunno...upset?"

"It's nothing," he said, turning his head to the side.

Nicky sighed; she had a good idea what was going on. She reached up and cupped his cheek; he turned back to her looking forlorn. "It's ok baby, I think I get it."

Nicky pulled him down and softly touched her lips to his, before sliding her hands down his back onto his tight bum. She gently urged him to keep moving. "Don't stop, and talk to me. Let it out, I'm here for you."

Josh resumed moving, a little robotically at first, but gradually easing back into a slow steady rhythm.

Nicky moaned softly. "That's it; you feel so good inside me. Now talk to me."

Josh stared down at her, his expression hinting at the emotional battle that was taking place inside his head.

"Are you jealous?" she asked.

Josh paused, but Nicky rocked him gently to carry on. "No," he said and hesitated. "Well maybe. Yes I suppose."

"It's ok, I get it. You want her." Josh didn't reply, and Nicky lifted her legs, sighing as his thrusts deepened. "Fuck me Josh, let it out, and fuck me. You can be honest," Nicky said, staring deeply into his eyes.

"Yes, I do," Josh said twitching his eyes to the side and picking up his pace. "I want her so much. Not like you, it's different, but fuck. I am so confused."

"I know you want her. I'm OK with that Josh. Truth is, I want her a little too. I know your feelings for her go deeper than just a bit of fun. Don't forget I have something similar going on with Beth."

He leaned down and kissed her gently on the lips as he lifted on his toes, driving even deeper into her. "It should feel wrong, shouldn't it?"

"It shouldn't anything. You feel what you feel. Does it feel wrong?"

"No, but you--"

"I know how you feel about me, and I know the way you feel about Trudy is different, isn't it?"

"I want her," He said. "I want to protect her, guide her, and keep her safe." His pace picked up, his strokes becoming more forceful.

"Yes, go on," Nicky said between gasped breaths.

"I want to discipline her when she steps out of line, to help her heal, and I want to be the one to fuck her tits." He spat these last words out as he slammed into Nicky, forcing the air from her lungs and sending a surge of pleasure through her body. His cock was a searing rod of molten iron, ploughing through her cunt, moulding her around him as he thrust into her over and over.

"I want her," He said, burying his face in Nicky's shoulder, as his hips bucked forcefully against her.

"Yes, that's it." She gasped the words. "Baby, we can make it happen. Oh fuck coming, yes faster."

Josh grunted and lifted her legs higher, opening her up even more for his savage thrusts. Her orgasm burst through her body, overtaking her completely for a few seconds. Her moans melted into a rising squeal, as he fucked her hard. His cum loosed into her, spraying her vagina walls with molten lust. Her muscles rippled around his shaft, gripping him tightly as she rocked back and forth clinging to him. Josh cried out into her neck as he came and slowed his thrusts to sharp short stabbing strokes which had her gasping and shuddering with each one. Wave after wave of pleasure ripped through her, slowly ebbing away until finally Josh stopped, collapsing into her embrace.

She panted open-mouthed, a strangled gasping laugh tumbling out. "Fuck, that was intense."

"Yeah, you felt so tight around me," He said as he sat up, his manhood sliding out of her, causing them both to gasp. He reached over and passed her a tissue, as he placed one between her legs to catch the cum that was beginning to dribble out of her.

She sighed, staring at him dreamily as he went about his aftercare routine. He was amazing.

"So how do you feel now?" she asked.

He looked at her nervously. "You meant what you said?"

Nicky nodded. "Of course."

A smile spread onto his face. "Then I feel great. It felt good to say it all out loud, and good to share it with you. As for me and Trudy... I dunno, I guess we'll see."

"Josh baby, we'll make it happen." Nicky smiled at him reassuringly. "You want it, she wants it, I want it, and even Bella wants it."

He chuckled. "Bella wants everything."

"One thing though Josh," Nicky said, her smile fading. "If this does happen with you and Trudy, it's going to be a special thing; separate from everything else."

"How so?"

"I mean it won't change our relationship, or stop you from choosing who to sleep with, and similarly you can't expect it to stop Trudy either. If she wants to sleep with someone else, then that's up to her, and not something you can really control, if you see what I mean."

Josh pursed his lips and nodded. "Yeah I get that." He continued to nod thoughtfully as he smiled at her. "I'll work on it."

Nicky returned his smile with one of her own, but as he climbed off the bed, she frowned. Did he mean work on how he felt about it, or work on his ability to control who she slept with? Only time would tell.

=== === ===

"Please master, fuck my tits, use them for your pleasure,"

Dean almost lost his balance hearing the lustful intensity in Trudy's voice. She pushed her breasts together, staring up at him expectantly. He was about to press his hardness into the inviting slit created by her heavy mounds, when her eyes fluttered closed and her jaw went slack with an expression of pleasure.

He looked over his shoulder from where he was squatting over her body, his cock hovering below her breasts, and saw Beth's head peeking above the neat trimmed patch of hair at the top of Trudy's thighs. Beth's eyes were half closed and her head bobbed gently as her tongue danced between Trudy's labia.

He turned back and briefly watched Trudy pant softly, before grasping his cock and nudging the tip against the soft entrance of her cleavage. As he pushed between her tits, he groaned at the pleasurable feeling of her smooth flesh dragging at his foreskin, pulling it back fully. Her hot firm flesh enveloped his shaft as he push forward, sliding deeper until his balls nestled at the base of her rib cage; his cock was entirely lost in the tight heavenly warmth of her breasts.

Trudy eased the pressure a little, his cock head appearing just below her chin, and she snaked her tongue out to lick it, sending jolts of pleasure through him. Steadying himself, Dean began to slide his hardness back and forth slowly, his crown disappearing into her valley and reappearing a moment later where she lapped at it hungrily each time. The feeling was incredible, so warm and tight, yet soft and pliable. It wasn't quite as good as a tight pussy, but the mere fact that he was tit fucking this gorgeous woman at all was enough to spike his arousal and his feeling of power, and make his balls tingle with anticipation. She had already got him close with her mouth, and he knew it wouldn't be long before the broiling in his balls became an unstoppable force.

He felt so wonderfully powerful; he was in charge, in control, he could do what he wanted, come wherever he wanted. All that, and he had no feeling of responsibility for anyone's pleasure other than his own; he was the master! He knew that this wasn't entirely the truth, but it felt close; thanks mainly to Beth's careful orchestration.

His breathing quickened as he picked up the pace, his balls slapping against the underside of Trudy's breasts, as he squatted over her and drove his cock repeatedly through her cleavage.

She breathed raggedly through her nose as she licked and sucked at the head of his cock every chance she got; her fingers grabbed at her nipples as she squashed her mounds around him, her concentration occasionally faltering as Beth's tongue continued to lash through her pussy.

Dean hunched lower, grimacing as he thrust harder and faster, he was so close now. He watched in joy at the spectacle of his cock sliding between her breasts, the sight alone enough to drive him crazy. Her fingers suddenly dug harshly into the flesh of her breasts, her head tilting back, her moans increasing in pitch and volume. He pounded at her wobbling tits, knowing she was about to come, and wanting to match her. She cried out, her body going tense beneath him, as the first stream of his cum shot forth, splattering on her face. Cum dribbled into her mouth, as yet more streaked up across her forehead and into her hair. He rose up, grasping his cock, stroking hard and fast, and directed further strings of spunk over her neck and breasts. He gasped through his orgasm, staggering to keep his balance, while Trudy moaned as she basked in the ecstasy of her own climax.

Eventually, Dean straightened up fearing his legs might cramp, and allowed the last drops of his cum to fall in long strings from his cock to her chest. Beth's head appeared between his legs and caught the last stream, sucking it into her mouth. She bent her head to lap up more, but he stopped her.

"Wait wife, I have other plans for that."

She hesitated, but pulled back through his legs, allowing him to climb off the bed, pausing to wipe his cock on Trudy's arm. He glanced at her, still half expecting to see some expression of annoyance or disgust, but she just smiled goofily back at him.

Dean paused, frowning as he heard the sound of raised voices coming through the wall. He was about to go and investigate, worried there might be a problem, when he stopped, realising that the sounds were those of passion. He flashed a look at Beth, who blushed gently and shrugged. It seemed that this wasn't the only clandestine liaison going on in the house tonight.

"Fetch some water wife, then return to your room and wake Megan. Wait there until I collect you."

"Yes husband," She said and turned towards the door.

"Er, you might want to put your shirt on first," Dean said with a chuckle.

Beth giggled and scooped the garment from the floor, slipping it on as she headed for the door.

...Our view quick-cuts to show an exterior shot of the front of the house, allowing us to see activity that may occur on either floor, although there is currently none. A gentle breeze blows through the tree, fluttering leaves in front of the street lamp, briefly casting shadowy patterns on the path leading to the house.

As the breeze dies away, the petite woman with blonde pigtails steps out of the study on the ground floor, a perplexed expression on her face. She pads slowly towards us, and as she turns the corner heading for the stairs, behind her the bathroom door opens and the leggy blonde dances out and back into the study. The petite woman with blonde pigtails climbs the stairs and heads straight for the second bedroom. As she reaches the door, she pauses to listen and then starts in surprise as the door of the guest bedroom opens. She dashes into the bathroom behind her, as the woman in the man's shirt exits the guest bedroom and walks softly down the stairs.

As we see the woman in the man's shirt arrive in the entrance lobby, upstairs the door to the second bedroom opens and the young man in boxer shorts steps out, looks left and right cautiously, before crossing to the bathroom. Finding the door locked, he pauses for a moment, but then dives back into the second bedroom as the door to the master bedroom opens. He is barely out of sight before a short woman with strawberry blonde hair emerges into the hall. She walks two steps and then stops, tilting her head to one side, then hurriedly retreats and, in her panic, slips into the linen cupboard as The door to the second bedroom opens, the athletic woman exiting and padding quickly into the master bedroom. The young man also emerges from the second bedroom and after trying the bathroom door once more, turns and heads for the stairs. He disappears out of sight on the upper floor just as the door to the linen cupboard opens and the strawberry blonde pokes her head out.

Downstairs, the woman in the man's shirt switches the light off in the kitchen and shuffles along, a glass of water in hand. She pauses at the study door which is slightly ajar, pokes her head in and then slips inside, just as the young man in boxer shorts reaches the bottom of the stairs and walks through the lobby.

On the floor above, the strawberry blonde creeps down the hall, almost directly above the young man who walks along the corridor below to enter the kitchen. The strawberry blonde reaches the end of the hall and pauses for a brief moment to listen at the door of the guest bedroom, before turning the corner to head down the stairs. As she reaches the bottom, the young man switches off the light in the kitchen and steps into the corridor, looking up suddenly as he hears a noise coming from the lobby. He dashes into the bathroom on his right just as the strawberry blonde enters the corridor, passing into the kitchen. She disappears from view just as the study door opens and the woman in the man's shirt steps out. She leans back in and kisses the leggy blonde before jogging out of the corridor and heading for the stairs. A moment later the strawberry blonde comes out of the kitchen, pauses at the study door, and then eases it open and slips inside.

Upstairs the woman in the man's shirt appears in the hallway and enters the guest bedroom still carrying the glass of water, just as the petite woman in blonde pigtails leaves the bathroom and crosses to the door of the second bedroom. After opening it, she stamps her foot softly on the carpet and throws her arms up in frustration, before dashing inside, having been startled by the woman in the man's shirt who comes out of the guest bedroom, no longer holding the glass. She trots down the hallway and enters the master bedroom.

Time passes; for a full minute, no doors open. On the street, a fox silently pads into view, sniffs at a rubbish bin and then sits down on the pavement and stairs up at the house. His nose rises into the air briefly and he shuffles on his paws. Eventually, apparently comfortable, the fox focuses his attention first towards the front door and then upwards towards the large picture window.

Inside the house on the upper floor, the petite woman with blonde pigtails emerges from the second bedroom and turns away from us, heading towards the end of the hall. After a few steps, she stops and quickly reverses her direction and dashes into the bathroom, just as the bare-chested man exits the guest bedroom. Noticing the movement in the hall, he immediately sidesteps out of sight. His feet come into view on the stairs a few seconds later.

The curious fox shifts his gaze to the ground floor as we watch the strawberry blonde leave the study, pausing to kiss the leggy blonde, before walking slowly towards the stairs. The bare-chested man's feet disappear up the stairs, at the same time as the woman in the man's shirt and the athletic woman leave the master bedroom, returning to the second bedroom. The strawberry blonde begins to climb the stairs just as the young man in the boxer shorts leaves the downstairs bathroom and returns to the study, and the bare-chested man rushes down the hall upstairs to look into the master bedroom. He scratches his head in puzzlement.

The fox looks to the upper floor and tilts his head to one side, the orange streetlight glinting off his glassy eyes.

The bare-chested man wanders back along the hall, but hearing someone coming up the stairs, panics and wrenches open the bathroom door, pausing in shock when he sees the petite woman in blonde pigtails. He dashes inside and closes the door just as the strawberry blonde trots down the hall and enters the master bedroom.

After a few moments, the bathroom door cracks open, but shuts again immediately as the woman in the man's shirt opens the door of the second bedroom and steps into the hall. She trots past the bathroom, pausing and frowning at something she hears, before continuing into the master bedroom.