Lani & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There," and she moves her hand and wraps it around my cock, and at first she just grabs it, like she just wants to feel it in her hand, and she says, "Mmmm, I haven't felt anything like this in a long time, either," and she just keeps gripping my cock. But then she starts working her fingers... kind of like a milking motion. And then she loosened her grip and started sliding her soft, small hand up and down my now really-hard cock.

And all this time she's doing these things she's lying here with her ass snuggled up against me. But now she rolls over so she's facing me. And she smiles, this incredibly... loving... smile. And it's not like a "grandmother loving smile." It's like a woman who's smiling because she knows she's going to have sex. I don't know how I knew that, but I knew.

"And speaking of 'a long time,'" and she leaned down and put her mouth with that loving smile right next to my cock and started kissing up and down the length of my cock. And now there's no way I can not think about it. I'm practically certain that Gram and I are going to have sex. I don't know what kind of sex, but we're going to have sex, and it's going to be real, grownup sex. And it's going to be the first time I've ever had sex, and it's going to be with a woman who's good-looking - hot good-looking. And a woman who loves me - and who I love.

And then that hot, good-looking woman who loves me opened her lips and started to kiss and lick my cock, and I can't tell you all the things that she did, except I can tell you that now, years later, no one, ever, has loved my cock the way my Gram did that morning, in that hotel room.

I think I groaned then. Without thinking about it, I put my hand on her hair - that long, thick, rich, gray-blond hair and stroked it, and I think she liked that because she sighed when I did it. And after she covered every square millimeter of my cock she opened her mouth and put it down over me, and honest to god, I thought my hard cock was going to melt, right there in that warm, wet mouth. It didn't, of course. Melt, I mean. You knew that it wouldn't, but it sure felt like that.

And then Gram pretty much took charge of things. Actually, she'd been in charge from the very start, but now it was like she had some kind of plan, like an agenda or something.

She backed her head and mouth off my cock and looked at it, almost like she's examining it, and she says, "Ohhh, I'm going to enjoy this." And before I can think about what that means she slides up and looks into my eyes, and she kisses me again, one of those loving kisses, and she says, "Don't worry, Sweetheart - you're going to enjoy it, too," and then she kissed me again and slid back down my body and put her mouth down over my entire cock again.

And I'm laying there on my back now with my new Walmart boxers down around my thighs, and I watch my Gram's head, with the sexy, thick gray-blond hair, bobbing up and down on my cock. And I guess something tells her that it's time to tell me what it is that I'm going to enjoy.

"Don't worry, Jason - we're going to fuck, but first I want to taste you. Like I said, it's been a long time - way-y-y too long - since I tasted a young man's cream, and I'm not going to pass up this chance."

So she wants me to cum in her mouth - she actually wants me to cum in her mouth, so she can taste my cream?

"Sweetheart, we're going to have plenty of time - all the time in the world - to do lots of things - for you to try out all those wonderful dirty, sexy, nasty things that you've dreamed of doing with a girl. But right now I'm going to make your cock cum in my mouth, and you're going to take all that sperm you saved up yesterday while you were waiting for me and I'm going to do things to make you put all of that delicious creamy cum into your Gram's mouth."

I don't know which was turning me on more - the things Gram was doing with - to - my cock or the things she was saying.

Fortunately, Gram didn't give me any time to think about it. She put her mouth back on me, and once again my cock was back in that warm, wet mouth where felt like - well, like it was going to melt - really.

But it didn't "melt," and it didn't melt because of what else she was doing, that thing with her hands. She'd draw her warm wet mouth back off my dick 'til only the very tip was between her lips, and while she was doing that she'd slide her hand up my cock 'cause it was still wet from her mouth.

Some of the times she'd use both her hands. And it wasn't because my cock is so huge - it's because her hands are so small. Half the times she'd hold one of her hands around the base of my cock and she'd loosen her other hand and slide it up over the real sensitive "rim" of my cock to kind of milk it. Then she moved her mouth to make sure my cock was wet and slippery and then she'd run her small fingers up and over it, like she was jacking me off - jacking it off into her mouth.

Without thinking, I put my hands on her - on that long, rich gray-blond hair - and held her head while she sucked me and jacked my cock 'til I couldn't think of anything but cumming into that incredibly warm mouth.

And that's what finally happened. Despite the melting thing I was starting to feel like I was going to blow my wad. I could feel my cock start to pulse and I started to get those twinges down in that place below my cock, but every time I'd do that she'd stop what she was doing and hold her lips around my cock and keep her hands on me but wouldn't move them. And then when I came down from those sensations she'd start up again.

I could tell she was trying to make everything last as long as she could. I think she was kind of torn between wanting to taste my cream in her mouth versus wanting to make it last. But she said that it had been way too long since she tasted a young man's cream and finally gave in and milked my cock past the point of no return, and once she was sure I was going to cum she took the whole head in her mouth and wrapped her lips tight around it, and that's when I lost my control and pumped a day-and-a-half's worth of cum - my "young-man cream" - into her soft mouth.

And of course I said the only thing I could think of right then:

"Ohhhh - fuuuckkk...!"

Gram slid her head down 'til her face was against my pubes and my cock was all the way in her mouth, 'til it pressed against the back of her throat, and she held it like that, like she needed to have her mouth and her throat full of young man's cock.

She - we - stayed, just like that, with her long hair against my crotch and one hand resting lightly on my belly and with my half-hard cock still inside the cavern of her warm, wet, welcoming mouth.

Finally she slid her mouth off me and stopped. Then she just looked at my cock, kind of examining it, like she wanted to see what she'd just done and what had just cum in her mouth. Then she smiled, like she approved. She slid up my body until her head was the same level as mine - and she kissed me, one of those soft kisses that lasted a while - like what romance novels would call a "lingering kiss" (not that I'd ever read a romance novel, but I've heard...).

There was something else, too. Her lips were wet, and they had a distinctive - and familiar - smell. I think Gram wanted me to understand real, grown-up sex - including kissing a woman who still had cum - your cum - on her lips and your scent on her breath. And of course my immediate reaction was, "No way! Gross!" but then a mature thought managed to sneak its way into my mind and I remembered that that mouth and lips had just swallowed a day and a half's worth of that very same cum, so I decided that I should get with the adult program.

So I followed her lead and held the kiss with her, and it wasn't bad. And then I felt the tip of her tongue, just a little, and I thought that was a hint, so I extended my tongue, just a little. She responded by relaxing her mouth and I licked her lips, and when I did I got a taste of what she'd just swallowed - the taste that was still in her mouth.

And it wasn't gross. It was... weird. No, not really weird, but... different, I guess is the fairest way to describe it. Mainly, it was salty, which is what I'd heard. And on her lips it was still kind of creamy - slippery. And there was the scent. It was like... like sex - it smelled like sex. And it hit me: that's the appeal - to Gram, and to lots - lots! - of other people - it's essence of sex. I tasted more, and when she realized what I was doing she shared more with me.

And while we're lying there I'm trying to understand what's just happened to me. As far as I can tell, an attractive, sexual woman was here in bed with me and she moved over next to me and I started rubbing up against her, and then she put her mouth on my cock and she knew what to do with her hands and her mouth to make me cum - a lot. And she's petite and cute and really hot, and if me and one of my buddies saw her and he asked if I'd fuck her I'd say "Hell, yeah!" in a heartbeat.

But she's my grandmother! But she's also a grandmother that I've ogled out by the pool for years, and she's got this petite body that's really hot, with those small tits that have always been so sexy to me, and that long hair - and a face that's usually happy but also a smile that always seems to be asking, "Interested...?"

And I guess the answer to that question right now is, "Yes." While I've been thinking these things, my cock - my amazing teenage cock! - has mostly recovered and seems to be asking my Gram if she's interested. She put's her a hand on my cock and she squeezes, like she's testing it for firmness - seeing if it's up for more.

I guess she decides that it is because she rolls off me and onto her back and in the same move she lifts her hips and slides down the loose satin pajama bottoms. Then she gets on her knees and grabs the hem of her pajama slip and pulls it up and over her head. And I'm laying there, and I'm looking at the completely naked version of that body that I've sneaked all those peeks at all these years. And it's just as good as my best imaginations, only now it's all real.

Of course my eyes went straight to her tits - the tits I've fantasized about, the tits I've tried to imagine all these years I jacked-off. And they're definitely small, but they're definitely tits, with shape, and with just the slightest sag. For some reason the sag makes them sexier to me - more tit-like, if that makes any sense.

What came as a total surprise were the tan lines. I'd never even thought about that all the times I'd seen her sunning out by the pool, but now I can see the way those tiny G-string bikini tops created these pale little triangles that outlined those tiny tits, and they kind of highlight them - and make them even sexier.

Did I mention her nipples - firm little dark red gumdrops that stand out even more on the small tits and the untanned flesh?

And when she lifted her leg to straddle me and to pull my boxers the rest of the way down, that's when I finally got a look at her pussy. The thing that's occupied my thoughts for years, the thing I've spent so many hours fantasizing about, trying to imagine how it looked, and how it would feel, having my dick touching it, then sliding inside it and what that would feel like.

And what I would do once I finally got inside one.

Gram's pussy was small, 'cause she's small, and it looks just like I'd imagine a little girl's pussy would look if (I ever saw one), and it was completely bare and shaved and smooth. And I had this thought: "This is probably the most beautiful pussy I'll ever see in my life."

But like I told you, this was when she stepped over me to pull off my boxers. So there I was on my back, no undershorts - and my fully-recovered teenage cock sticking straight up.

Gram put one hand around my cock, but then she said, "Jason, I told you that you and I are going to fuck, and I'll bet you thought that I'd get on my back and spread my legs and that you'd get in between them and start hammering away."

Yeah, that's actually what I thought, but I guess I'm about to be told that I'm mistaken.

"But that's not the only way for a man and a woman to fuck, and in this case, it's not the best way, either."

Huh?

"For a man's first time - or a girl's, for that matter - it's best if the woman is on top. That way she can move the ways that feel best for her. And don't worry - every way is best for the man!" Then she kinda smirked and said, "Also, this way you get a real good look at the woman and all the action. Plus this way your hands are both free to do - well, do whatever comes to your dirty mind!"

Okay, I'm convinced.

Gram scooted a little forward on her knees, 'til that beautiful, sexy pussy was right over my cock. She lowered herself 'til my cock barely touched her pussy and then wiggled it around, to get it into the best position, I guess. Then all of a sudden I had a thought.

"Don't we need some kind of lubrication or something?"

Gram started to laugh but then quickly caught herself and smiled, both a loving smile and a "knowing" smile. She put two fingers between her legs and ran them up through the slit in her pussy and said, "Sweetheart, there's no way we're going to need any more lubrication." She brought the fingers up to my face and placed the tips against my upper lip - and waited. Naive as I am, I knew what I was expected to do. I relaxed my lips open and let Gram slide those fingers over my lips, with a brief detour beyond my lips and across my tongue before returning them to my cock.

I'd just tasted a woman - a woman's pussy juice! And I'm guessing it's not going to be long before I taste more of it.

She held my cock up and steady and started lowering her pussy onto it. And she did it s-o-o-o slowly, with her head tilted up toward the ceiling and her eyes half-closed, and I remember she said it'd been a long time and I was sure she was trying to make it last - the feeling of taking a stiff young cock inside her - making it last just as long as she could.

And what I was feeling was IT - THE feeling - the feeling of my sensitive cock skin sliding into a woman's cunt. And there's no way to describe that feeling. It was warm, and wet, and slick, and my cock was getting squeezed, but in a way that didn't slow my entering into her. But the amazing thing was, these feelings are all happening all at once. I closed my eyes and just tried to take it in - all the different feelings - all at the same time.

And Gram knew it. When I opened my eyes again she was looking down at me and she was smiling. She knew what it must be like for a young boy to feel his cock in a woman's cunt for the first time, and she probably knew even better what thoughts are going through his mind:

I'm doing it - I'm finally fucking a woman! My cock is inside a cunt, and it's warm and slick and a million times better than I ever imagined it would be!

Finally Gram "bottomed out" against me. She stayed there like that, again, just enjoying the feeling of having a stiff cock up inside her again after... after how long? I had no idea.

After a minute or so she moved her hips back and forth a little like she was either trying to get my cock seated inside her, or maybe to just have it touch different places inside her so it'd feel good. Then she leaned forward and put her hands on my chest - on my tits - and then leaned farther, 'til her lips just touched my lips. Then she dragged her lips across mine real light.

"It's your turn to fuck me now, Jason. I know how when you visit how you'd watch me by the pool and then go up to your room and jack off. What you didn't know, Sweetheart, was that I was in my room picturing my strong...," kiss,"... handsome...," kiss, "... grandson, putting his cock inside my pussy and fucking me 'til I passed out. Can you do that, Jason - can you fuck me the way I imagined you doing all those years...?"

I was going to try. And she was right about being able to watch, because this way I was able to watch Gram lift herself up 'til she was almost totally off me and then lower - practically drop - that smooth little-girl pussy of hers down onto my cock that's now slick and shiny with her juices.

She had control over how we fucked. Of course you know my hands immediately went to her tits, those tits that I've fantasized about all these years. First I just put my hands around them, cupping them in my hands, feeling their slight weight - and knowing that my hands were on my Gram's sexy little tits!

"Is this how you pictured it, Jason? Is this how you pictured things when you were up in your bedroom, jacking-off and pretending that I was up there in your room with you...?"

No, this was a thousand - a million - times better than my wildest jerk-off fantasies. I had so many thoughts running through my head that I almost forgot that I should be doing something.

All the time she was talking to me my hands were still holding onto her tits. I brought my fingers and thumbs together, not tight, and slid them down her tits, kinds softly, like I was milking them. Gram sighed. "Ummm, that's nice, Jason," and I think she was glad I was doing it that way, to make her feel good instead of squeezing and mauling them like... like... I don't know - like a guy?

Then I started doing the fingers-and-thumb thing just with those tempting red nipples. She kind of jerked a little the first time I did it, so I increased the pressure a little, not pinching, but squeezing the tips of her tits and the nipples and then rolling them between my thumb and fingers. This time she groaned and pressed her hands on top of mine, to keep them there like that, I guess.

But all the time I was focusing on those amazing tits I was almost forgetting about my cock that was inside her. Gram had to take my hands from her tits and guide them down 'til they were resting on her hips. Then she kind of gave me a "nudge" by shifting her hips and that was my cue to use my hands to slide her back and forth on my cock. Before, I was just "in" a woman's cunt. Now I was fucking her!

My hands and hips seemed to know what to do. Her reactions to my inexperienced efforts were so obvious that I could tell right away when I was doing something right or that felt good to her, and also when I was doing something that "wasn't working so well."

And one of the things that wasn't working was calling her "Gram." I found a rhythm where I could thrust my hips up into her, or maybe use my hands to lift her hips and I could fuck in and out, and then when I'd start to feel the tinglings that tell me I'm going to cum I could stop or slow down 'til they passed, and then I could keep fucking her again.

And it was one of those times that I said "Oh, fuck, Gram - you feel so good!"

And without missing a beat (or a thrust) she said, kinda breathless, "Since we're going to be such close friends from now on, Jason, I think you can call me Lani..."

So now - and for however long - I'm fucking Lani - I'm fucking my Polynesian fantasy girl, Lani.

And because my Polynesian fantasy girl is so tiny, her tiny cunt holds me really snug. I have nothing to compare it with, but if she was any tighter and I don't think I'd be able to move inside her. And sometimes I don't even have to. I looked up at Gr... Lani, and she looked down and smiled at me - and I felt my cock being squeezed. And then released, and then squeezed, and then released, and all the time Lani is looking down at me and smiling while she's doing this to me - to her grandson.