Lani & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So we rested like that some more. Or at least Lani rested. I think she musta cum at least three times.

I made her cum - I made a woman cum - three times!

On the other hand, I wasn't rested at all. I'd just had my face buried in a hot woman's pussy, tasting honey and cunt juice - and my cum - and I'd watched and heard her have at least three orgasms - and I wasn't rested at all! I was as turned-on as I've ever been in my life.

And maybe that was Lani's idea - or at least, one of her ideas - from the very start.

So while she was slowly running her fingers through my messed-up hair she said, "Jason?"

"Yeah, Lani?"

"You still haven't cum, have you, Sweetheart?"

So she didn't forget about me!

"Nuh, I guess I haven't..." and waited for her, 'cause I knew by now that she must have something particular in mind or she wouldn't have said it.

"Jason, you know that thing you were wondering when you'd get to do?"

I'd forgotten. Well, almost forgotten!

"Well, now might be a good time, don't you think?"

Yeah, she knew darned well it was a good time! She'd made sure that she'd cum, and she was definitely ready and wet, and she knew how turned-on I must be - enough that she was sure I'd be able to give her a good fucking.

I didn't say anything, just lifted my head from her crotch and smiled at her. I raised myself on my hands and slid up the bed, still keeping my place between her legs, and I looked at her.

She smiled, kind of a happy smile, and put her hand softly on my cheek, then took it away and said, "Fuck me, Tiger - show me what you got!"

I've watched enough porn that this time I got a pretty good idea what I'm supposed to do.

I slid up her body 'til my straining cock was between her thighs, just touching her pussy. Sure, it had been there before, but that time she was fucking me. Now, this time, I'd be fucking her. I'll be fucking Lani!

And how, exactly, am I going to do it? I've watched pornos, and I've seen the guys on top of the woman, and sometimes the camera shows his cock going in and out of her... her cunt. But where are Lani's legs supposed to be now? Are they supposed to be stretched straight out? Or are her knees supposed to be pulled back a little? Or a lot? Or should they be pulled way back, so they tilt her hips up, maybe so far that she's bent backward and I'm up against the backs of her thighs? Or...?

And should I be laying on her? Or on my hands and knees, over her, so I don't squash her? Or...?

And I guess I musta froze like that, 'cause the next thing I'm aware of is Lani's hands very lightly on my neck and she's smiling, and I can tell that she's smiling at me. And I know it's not because I'm doing something that's good for her. I know, because I'm not doing anything at all!

But the thing is, she's not smiling like she's laughing at me. I think she's smiling because she understands what my problem is. She knows that I don't know where to start. I think she's somehow sensed that this is what I been waiting for all this time (years?), and now that it's here I'm frozen because I got so many choices - there're so many things I can do, but which one should I do??

Lani pulled her knees back, but not real far, and let them fall apart, not spread real wide, but - loose - open. And that was my clue that maybe I should settle-in between them and hold myself up on my arms and move my hips in between her legs. So that's what I did. I even had the presence of mind to brace my weight on one hand so I could take the other one and grab my cock and at least point it at Lani's pussy and...

This wasn't Lani's first rodeo, and she knew that... "unpracticed"... lovers often miss the mark - sometimes painfully - and that she wasn't going to let that happen now - to either of us. She took one of her hands from my neck and guided it down between us and took my cock and "jiggled" it so that the tip was just inside the wet flesh of her pussy. Then she said the words:

"Now, Jason."

I pushed, and I was almost... startled... when half my cock slid inside Lani's... inside Lani's pussy. Startled enough that for a minute I forgot that there was more that I could be doing.

She smiled again, but this time it was a different smile.

"That's nice, Jason." She paused for a few seconds, then added, "But I'm sure there are more things you want to do, aren't there?"

Oh - yeah. Like get my cock the rest of the way inside Lani's pussy. Another shove and I was inside her - all the way inside her, with my crotch pressed up against hers, and for the second time this morning I was feeling the incredible sensation of my almost-virgin cock buried in the warm, wet flesh of Lani's... of Lani's cunt...

...and stopped moving, to my own surprise. I think I just wanted to relish that feeling - that feeling of warm woman cunt around my teenage cock - plus the thought that I'm inside a lovely, sexy woman who wants me there and who's liking what we're doing...

... and I didn't know what to do next. There were so many things and I didn't know which one I should do next, and I guess I kinda froze.

But Lani, as I was coming to learn, seemed to know all about it.

"You're like the dog who's always chasing cars, Jason," she said, "and now that you've caught one you don't know what to do with it." But she didn't say it mean or anything. She said it more like, I don't know...fondness, like she understood my confusion and she understood and wanted to help me.

"Well, you don't have to do anything. We can just lay here like this and enjoy it, enjoy each other." She put one arm across my neck and shoulder, but not grabbing me or digging in with her nails, just holding me, holding me to her, and she moved her other hand up to my head and gently ran her hand through my hair.

She guided my head so we were looking right at each other, into each other's eyes - and she guided my head down and she kissed me.

And it wasn't like any of the other kisses. It wasn't a "grandmother kiss," and it wasn't that "more than grandmother kiss" like she kissed me last night and it wasn't like the sloppy French kissing like my friends describe doing with their girlfriends (and I'm pretty sure a lot of those stories are made up to impress other guys).

No, this kiss - her kiss - was soft and... tender. And I realized that I never knew what that word really meant until now, the way Lani was doing it - soft, and moving her lips, just a little, and squeezing my lips with hers, and slipping the point of her little tongue in - not down my throat, but in between my lips, and moving it around just a little, just enough that it tickled my lips...

And with my cock all the way inside her warm, wet cunt, and with her doing all these gentle mouth things with me, and all the time she was running her fingers through my hair, and all I felt was...

Love.

I felt that here was a woman, one who truly loved me, in every way possible, and that I loved her. Yeah, I could've been a horny teenaged guy - which I am - wanting to fuck the brains out of this hot cunt who's invited me to do anything I want to her - and the strongest feeling I have is... love.

And then the two feelings started to come together - this love that I'm feeling for this woman who's letting me use her sexy body, and the feelings that I have about this hot woman that I've lusted after all these I-don't-know-how-many years, and without even planning to do it my hips start moving, and my cock is moving around in this warm cunt, and it's like I can feel her cunt stretching as I move around, and Lani is making little moaning sounds while I'm moving my stiff cock around inside her.

And now she's holding my head in both hands. And she looks into my eyes, like she's really looking into me - really seeing into me - and she pulls my head down and starts kissing me, and this time it's not the tender touching like we were doing before. This time she's squeezing my lips with her teeth and running her tongue around inside my lips and licking there and into my mouth.

And then she started saying things.

"Oh, yes, Jason - that's it. That's it - fuck me - fuck your Lani."

... And all the uncertainty I was feeling before was gone. Now my hips - and my brain - knew what to do and I started sliding my cock in and out of Lani's cunt, trying different ways, different angles, to see how each one feels.

And somewhere along the line Lani laid her legs over the back of my legs and used them as leverage to move along with how I'm moving and to force me tighter against her and into her.

"Oh, Jason, is this what you imagined, those times when you were up in you room, jacking off and thinking about me? Did you ever imagine it would be so hot and wet, sliding your dick in and out of your grandmother's - your grandmother's cunt?

"Because this is what I was thinking, Jason. While you were jacking off in your bedroom I was laying there in my bedroom, just dreaming how it would feel, having my handsome... horny... grandson's... hard... teenage... cock slipping in and out of me, forcing me open more and more, forcing his cock into me so deep I could feel it in my belly..."

And the things she was saying, the way she was saying them, just got me hotter and hotter and hornier and hornier, and I tried more ways of moving around inside her, trying to make my cock touch every place inside her cunt and stretching her pussy farther and farther. And when I'd do this she would hold her legs tighter around me and dig her fingernails into my shoulders, and I felt like the greatest stud - the greatest fucker - in the world.

Then she moved under me and hooked her arms under my shoulders and pulled me up her body a little, so now my cock was in her at a different angle. And it wasn't so easy for me as before, but then I realized that the way she'd moved me, now every time I move my dick in and out it rubs harder against her clitoris thing, and also, when I'm all the way in her the head of my cock bumps into some place at the bottom of her cunt that it wasn't touching before.

And it must've been good for her this way, 'cause in no time at all she's saying, "Ohhh, that's it, Jason! Oh, that's fucking me so good...,"

... and then I feel her nails in my biceps and she grabs my bottom lip between her teeth and bites, and she starts bucking underneath me, and she's doing it so hard that for a minute I think I'm gonna come out of her, but then her arms and legs around me keep her fastened to me...

... and she keeps doing this for almost a minute...

... and I realize, "I've just made Lani cum - again. I made my beautiful, hot grandmother cum - I fucked my hot grandmother so good that she came." And I don't know much about these things, but it seemed like she came real good.

And we laid there like that, with her arms still around me (she'd let her legs fall of me and onto the side), and I laid there on top of her, though I did think to use my elbows to keep most of my weight off her.

Then she started running one hand through my hair and started that tender kissing again, and then she lifted my head so she could look at me.

"Oh, Jason, that was so fine. You made me come so good, Jason - your cock made me cum s-o-o-o good." She winked, "And it won't be the last time, either," and kissed me again.

But something was still missing. And Lani knew it, and she knew what it was.

"But you didn't cum yet, did you, Sweetheart?"

No, I hadn't cum. And the weird thing was, in spite of all the great fucking, and how exciting it was having Lani cum, I wasn't getting those feelings that tell me I'm going to cum. I mean, I was turned-on like crazy, and I could feel my cock still straining inside Lani's now very wet cunt. But I didn't feel like I could cum. I didn't know what was going on.

But again, Lani seemed to know.

"Jason, sweetheart - you're too excited to cum. I know that sounds strange, but sometimes - especially the first time with a new woman - a man gets - this sounds crazy - a man gets over-excited, to where he can't really relax his body enough to let go and just cum."

"So, what do I do? Does this mean I'm not gonna cum?" As wound-up as I was, I was afraid that this might be my fate for at least now.

Lani smiled, and this time it was one of those "I know something you don't know" smiles.

"Wait a minute." She rolled us both onto our sides so she could reach the bedside table. She reached out and grabbed something. "I thought these might come in handy."

And then I was able to see what she was holding. It was several of the little butter pats that she'd grabbed when we were leaving the breakfast bar. (Actually, the labels said "Whipped Spread" - I guess they must have had something in them that wasn't real dairy so they couldn't call them "butter").

"Maybe these can help with your - our - little problem."

Huh? How is fake butter from the breakfast bar going to...?

Lani peeled the cover off one of the packets and used two fingers to scoop out the softened spread. She stopped and thought, then took another one of the packets and scooped that out onto her fingers too.

Being careful to keep her hand with the buttered fingers clear of the covers, she rolled both of us back over so that I was on top of her again. And as soon as I was back in "fucking position" she reached around me and took her one hand and put her fingers, the fingers she'd just loaded up with butter, between my butt cheeks - and right up to my asshole.

I didn't know what was going on so I instinctively clenched my butt, but Lani just stroked my crack gently with her other hand - the one that didn't have butter on it - and said, "Relax, Jason, you're gonna like this - it's gonna help with your - our - little problem. Just relax - you'll see."

I still didn't know what was going on, but Lani seemed to have a plan so I concentrated on relaxing my butt. Lani said, "That-a-boy," and that's when I felt it - the feeling of the soft, slick spread sliding between my butt cheeks and touching my asshole. It wasn't refrigerator-cold like it was when Lani took it from the breakfast buffet but it was still cool when I felt it on the sensitive membranes of my asshole.

Before I could question what the heck was going on, I felt it: Lani's finger - one buttery-slick finger, pressing against, and then into, the puckery flesh of my asshole. And what surprised me was... it didn't feel bad.

In fact, it felt... good.

When Lani sensed that I was getting used to the feel and wasn't going to resist or squirm away she began to get more... adventurous... with her fingers. I felt the one finger slightly probing my asshole - going inside a little, then backing out and massaging my asshole some more before going back into my asshole, a little deeper this time. Then back out, and then I felt the other buttery finger next to the first one, massaging, then worming it's way inside me along with the first one...

If you'd asked me, I would have thought that having someone's fingers - even Lani's small, slippery, buttery ones - working their way into my butt would have been an annoyance, and definitely a distraction from what I was supposed to be doing, which was trying to cum...

Instead I found that I was starting to feel those feelings in the base of my cock. In fact, it seemed like I was getting "those feelings" stronger than I ever had before, and I wondered if this is what Lani's slippery fingers were supposed to be doing, making we want to cum...

I guess Lani sure knew what she was doing, putting her slick fingers up inside me, working them around in my ass, because almost without me knowing it, it was happening - I came. I came harder than I ever did in my life...

"That's it, Baby - cum in your Lani."

She hugged me to her with her free arm, digging her nails into the straining muscles of my shoulders while my hips jerked into her cunt again and again and again, almost like they were a separate part of me and I had no control over them.

Finally my hips stopped their jerking and I collapsed onto Lani and we just laid there, catching our breaths while my cock continued it's final spasms inside Lani's - inside my grandmother's - warm, loving pussy.

And we're laying there like that when Lani started to say something, but then she stopped, like she was distracted. Actually, it was more like she was thinking of something and trying to decide whether to say it or not. I guess she decided.

"I guess your father isn't the only man in the family who likes that."

Huh! What the fuck did she just say about my father - how the hell did he get into this??

"Your father liked it, too - having that done to him." When I started to ask what she meant she just said "I'll tell you all about it later."

And before I could say any more Lani pushed me up off her, but only so she could roll me over, and once I'm on my back she slid down and took my cock into her mouth and proceeded to lick and suck me clean, and I'm thinking, "This is so slutty, Lani sucking my cock like this when it's still covered with my cum and her juice," and while I'm thinking this I feel my cock start to get thick again...

And just when I was starting to think that Lani was going to give me another mind-blowing blowjob she let go of my cock and said, "After that I could use a bit of a rest - how about you?"

She grabbed a bunch of Kleenex from the box there on the dresser and quickly pressed them up against her pussy 'cause there was still a lot of cum dripping out of her.

My cum! There's this hot woman, and she's got my cum dripping out of her!

She pressed the tissues against herself and gave them a final swipe and put them on the bedside stand. She said, "C'mon, Lover," and took my hand and guided me up out of bed. She picked up the sheets and the blanket that she'd so carefully folded down when we got back from breakfast, then guided me - us - back into bed and pulled the sheet and blanket up over us.

And it was real funny, 'cause Lani snuggled up against me and tucked her head into my shoulder and put her arm across me and laid her hand on my chest, and then she sighed. And the thing that struck me was, this is how a girl would snuggle with her boyfriend. And that got me started thinking... about what she and I... "are."

Sure, I love Lani. And I guess you could definitely say that we're "lovers" - there's a word I never thought of saying about myself! But it didn't feel like she was my "girlfriend," not the way I would about, say, Cassie Garza, if she was my girlfriend, which she isn't - not yet, anyway. But anyhow, I got my arm around Gr... Lani, and her head's tucked in under my chin and I could feel her long hair against my cheek. But it doesn't feel like she's my "girlfriend."

On the other hand, the way Lani is snuggled into me, with her hand across my chest, and now she's even snoring real soft, and it's like, at least for right now, I'm her boyfriend. And in a way I guess I am. She hasn't been with a guy for I don't know how long, and she and I love each other and we've just had great sex, and she's made me cum and I've made her cum - a bunch of times. So yeah, maybe for right now I am her boyfriend.

Lani's asleep, and I figure were both kind of tired, from the sex we just did, and also from all of yesterday's travel - and from the surprise wake-up that we had this morning! So I pull the sheet and blanket up over us, and Lani and her "boyfriend" slept...

But maybe an hour later I felt something down around my middle and the covers have been turned back and I see Lani's head moving up and down around my crotch and once again I feel the warm wet mouth around my cock.