Lani & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And like she said, the way we were, with her on top of me, she was pretty much in control, and that's what she did now. She leaned forward and braced her small hands on my chest and I got to watch my wonderful Polynesian fantasy girl fucking herself up and down on my cock - on my cock! And the best thing is, she's doing it to please herself. She's pleasing herself on a young man's cock, probably for the first time in a long time. And I have the good fortune to be the young man whose cock she's pleasing herself on.

Yeah, a teenage boy's fantasy come true.

Lani leaned down and whispered to me, "Do you think you want to cum now, Tiger?"

As as soon as she said the words I knew - I wanted to. I felt the pressure, and the little contractions at the base of my cock, and I wanted to cum. I wanted to cum in my grandmother - I wanted to cum in Lani.

I didn't say anything, but she knew anyway - a boy always wants to cum in a hot woman. She took my bottom lip between her teeth and squeezed and then said, "I want to feel your hands on my ass. Grab my ass and squeeze, Jason."

And I realized. All the time we... we've been like this... I haven't touched her butt - that small, round, firm, cute ass that I've pictured in my fantasies all these years. I moved my hands from her hips to her ass - and I grabbed - and I squeezed.

Lani smiled and said, "I think you can do better than that, Tiger," so I squeezed even harder, letting my fingernails dig into the soft, smooth skin of that tight little ass.

"Atta boy, Tiger," and with her nails digging into my chest muscles and my nails digging into her ass, she leaned forward even farther so that now her clit (which I still haven't seen yet!) rubs against the top side of my cock every time she moves up and down. So basically, she's rubbing herself off on my cock, and I think, "This is so hot!"

But it's not going to be hot for much longer because I can feel Lani speed up her grinding on my cock, and her face gets this strained look and she leans down a little farther and whispers in my ear, "Cum for me, Jason - cum in your Lani." Then she gets stiff, and then her hips start to jerk on my cock and she digs her nails into my chest even harder and forces my cock all the way into her and says "Cum in me, Jason - fill me with your cum - fill Lani with your cum..."

~ ~ ~

"Cum in me, Jason - fill me with your cum - fill Lani with your cum..."

By the time Gram - Lani - and I finished with... with what we were doing and washed up and threw on some clothes the hotel dining room was finished serving the hot breakfast and we had to make do with the "cold buffet" of granola and boxed cereals, fruit, juice, yoghurt parfaits, coffee, toast, bagels, and dry little "Danish" pastries. I was surprised how hungry I was. But I guess I shouldn't be, considering this morning's workout - workouts. Lani watched me and smiled as I downed my second cup of coffee, my second glass of O-J, and my second mini-Danish. On the other hand, she was doing a pretty good job herself on her granola and yoghurt.

Other than offering to get refills from the breakfast buffet we scarcely said a word. I think part of the reason we didn't talk much was that we were both eager to get back to the room and see what other new things we could find to do.

When we were walking out of the breakfast area Gram - Lani! - stopped and went back to where the bread and bagels were and picked up a bunch of the little containers of jelly and butter. Then something caught her eye and she picked up several little plastic tubs of honey. I didn't think the jelly and honey would go very well with last night's left-over McDonalds but she took them anyway.

Back in our room, we turned on the TV on the local news to get the weather - "Still lots of storm damage and flooding, so if you possibly can, try to avoid any travel for at least one more day..."

Lani said, "I guess we should call your mom and dad and let them know what our plans are."

Well, not all our plans!

I called and talked with Mom, then Dad, and told them that, yes, everything was fine and that, yes, La... - and I caught myself just in time - "Gram and I are doing just fine." And then for some reason I added, "We're having a lot of fun," and then immediately wondered if I'd slipped and sounded a bit too enthusiastic. But Dad was cool like usual and said to have a good time and they'd talk with me tomorrow.

And while I was talking I noticed that Lani was doing something with the door. Then I realized that she was making sure that the door was double-locked and the security chain was latched.

I handed the phone to Lani, and then for some reason I decided that now would be a good time to go floss my teeth from breakfast - something I'd never think of doing at home. As I was going into the bathroom I heard Lani saying to Mom (or Dad - I don't know who was on the phone then) a lot of "Yes...," "Yes...," and then, "Yes, he did...," and I wondered what that was all about, and especially, what it was that I did?"

I finished flossing and brushing and came out of the bathroom, and my very first reaction was, "Noooo...!"

Lani had straightened up the bed from the mess we'd left it in from this morning's... activities. I have to admit - I was disappointed. Obviously, I'd been looking forward to more sex - of some kind - and instead she'd gone and straightened up the covers and was sitting there in bed, up against the headboard - and with her gown on. Not what I was hoping for!

On the other hand, the "Do Not Disturb" sign wasn't hanging on the inside door handle like it had been.

I just stood there. She could see the look of confusion - and disappointment - on my face.

"Jason, you and I need to talk."

Uh-oh!

Every male over the age of five knows that when a woman says "We need to talk" that it's seldom a good thing.

But she flipped back the covers for me to get into bed with her. I was still wearing the clothes I'd jumped into to go down to breakfast, but Lani seemed to want me to get in bed with her now, like I was, so I kicked off my shoes and slid into the bed next to her.

"Jason, Sweetheart, you know that this morning our relationship - yours and mine - changed." I didn't know how to respond so she had to prompt me. "Right?"

I realized I had to acknowledge her somehow.

"I guess so. I mean - yeah," although I wasn't really sure what it was I was agreeing to. But deep down inside I had this fear, that she was going to say something like, "What happened with us this morning should never have happened." Or even worse, "What happened this morning can never happen again." I got this sick kinda feeling in my throat, that that's what she was going to say.

But that's not where she was going.

"Jason, honey, all your life I've been your grandmother, and you've been my grandson - my little girl's baby boy." I nodded, like I'd got at least that part. "Well, this morning, all that changed." And then she paused, like she'd just thought of something.

"Actually, that part hasn't changed. It's just that we've added something new to our relationship. This morning I became your piece of ass."

She watched the shock on my face as I reacted, to the bluntness of her language - but also, to her words. "I became..." The best sense I could make of this was... could she really be saying that now, from now on, she was - is - going to be "my piece of ass?"

"That's right, Jason, sweetheart. From now on I'm your piece of ass. And you're going to be my stud - my boy-toy stud." She paused, and then she said, "Can you do that, Jason, sweetheart - can you be my stud?"

What else could I say?

"Hell yes!" and then I realized, "Sorry - I mean heck yes!"

She smiled, amused at my embarrassment over my "cursing," and kissed me.

"I was hoping that you'd say that, Jace. Because from this morning on, I'll still be your grandmother, and I'll still love you and be here for you like I have all these years. But I'll also be your piece of ass, your fuck toy. And you'll still be my grandson, my baby girl's baby boy, but you'll also be my boy-toy, my stud - my fucker."

"Yeah, I can do that - yeah, I want to do that, to be your stud, your...," I got hung up on saying the word, "fucker." She pulled me over to her and kissed me, this really hot kiss.

When she first started talking I'd been afraid... of.... But after this "talk" what I was experiencing now was a raging teenage hard-on.

"So, how about it, Lani - if I'm gonna be your fucker when do I get to fuck you - when does your boy-toy stud get to fuck his piece of ass?" and I realized I didn't have the words - or at least the classy words - to say what it was that I wanted to do - what I really wanted to do.

But she knew what was in my mind.

"I know what you're thinking, you dirty boy. You're wondering when you're going to get to climb on top of Lani and shove that hungry teenage cock of yours into me and fuck me like you've seen in all that porn I know you watch. Isn't that right, Jason - isn't that what you were going to ask me?"

I felt kind of sheepish when she put it that way.

"Well, Jason?"

"Yeah."

"What was that, Jason - I didn't quite hear you?"

"Yeah... that's what I was going to ask."

She finally took mercy on me and pulled me down to her and kissed me, one of those soft loving-but-not-grandmotherly kisses like she did at bedtime last night.

"Don't worry, Sweetheart, we're going to do that soon enough. But right now, I think there's something else that you need to learn."

I need to learn?

"First, let's get rid of these old clothes, shall we?"

She stood up and slipped off her gown - and her fresh G-string panties - while I slipped out of my socks and jeans and rugby shirt that I'm wearing for the second day in a row now. She adjusted the pillows one more time and then got in bed and leaned back against the pile of pillows she'd just made.

"Jason, I think it's time for you to learn how to eat pussy."

I didn't know what to say after a line like that. She held her hand out to me, and kind of in a daze I took it and she guided me down onto the bed, not at her pussy, but down closer to her feet.

"Remember how I made you feel good with my mouth earlier? Well now it's time for you to learn how to make a woman feel good with your mouth." She smiled, a kind of insinuating smile. "Especially this woman."

Okay, I guess I understand now. Yeah, I seen lots of pictures and videos where guys lick and suck women's pussies, and, yeah, I guess that if I'm going to want a woman to put my cock in her mouth I guess I oughta be ready to get her off with my mouth. I just didn't think the time would come so soon. I didn't have a clue... But I guess that was Lani's point - that it's time for me to learn.

Again, Lani seemed to know what kinds of thoughts were going through my mind.

"Jason, maybe you've heard how orthodox Jews teach their children to love books and learning by putting a little honey on a book or a page of letters and then having them kiss it?" I hadn't heard that but I didn't say anything. "Well now you're going to do some unorthodox learning." She reached over to the bedside stand and picked up something and held it up so I could see.

It was one of the little plastic tubs of honey that she picked up on our way out of the breakfast room. I guess the idea was that I was going to learn that a woman's pussy is "sweet as honey." She snapped the corner of the little plastic container and peeled back the foil top and she sniffed. I guess she liked what she smelled because the next thing she did was hold it down toward her pussy and dip her finger into the little tub and get it full of the sticky stuff. Then she kind of dramatically moved her finger right down next to her pussy and she looked to make sure I was watching. Then she smiled - and ran her finger the length of her pussy groove. I think she kind of shuddered when she did it.

She looked up at me and then - making sure that I was still watching everything she did - she put two of her fingers into the honey container and wiped it clean, then moved her fingers back down to her pussy and carefully spread - almost massaged - the honey around in her pussy. She spent extra time smearing the sweet sticky stuff around where her clitoris is (I think!), making sure that I was watching everything she did.

She put the little plastic container on the bedside table and licked her fingers clean. Then she opened her legs a little wider.

"Now, Jason, Sweetheart."

I slid down in the bed and bent down, and for my very first time ever I got a look at that thing that guys spend so much of their lives thinking about. I could see the large, plump outer lips and the slit between them, like I could see when Lani was kneeling over me when we fucked before.

But now I could see that maybe the top third of her slit had some more flesh sticking out. Only it wasn't smooth like the big outside lips. This flesh was puffier and fleshier and was more like, I don't know, fleshy "flaps" of skin. I know that's not a real attractive way of putting it, but just as soon as I saw them I knew I had this urge to put my lips around them and lick and suck on them.

I leaned in, and that's when Lani moved her hands down to her pussy and used her fingers to spread open those fat outside lips, and all of a sudden I was looking at a real pussy. And I know this sounds kind of sissy but it looked like a flower that had just opened up right there in front of me, with all the pink and coral colored layers of flesh that looked just like the petals on a rose or something.

And that's when I thought, "This is Gram's - Lani's - pussy, and that I could never find a nicer pussy to be my first."

"Go ahead, Jason, honey, you're ready - I'm ready..."

I guess that reminder - that "nudge" - was just enough. But first I was real cautious. I stuck my tongue out, just a little - and I touched her, just touched. Lani flinched when I touched her, and I almost panicked.

"Oh, jeez - did something wrong??"

And I could hear the smile in her voice.

"No, Jace, you didn't do anything wrong." She paused, then said, in a real pleased-kind of voice, "In fact, you did something very right."

So I touched my tongue right to the center of her pussy again, only this time I was feeling a little braver and I pushed a little farther into the folds of flesh and felt them give way a little. I pressed a little more and went a little farther in, and that's when Lani said, "Try licking a little, Jason." So I started to lick there, just a little - and that's when the taste hit me. The honey!

Now I didn't have any doubt as to what I was supposed to do. I was supposed to lick the honey from Lani's pussy!

I licked all around, everywhere I could find the honey taste - and Lani had spread the honey around real good. So that's what I did. My tongue went everywhere and all around and inside of everything I could get to...

... and while I was licking up all the honey I realized that the taste of Lani's pussy was changing, from the sticky-sweet honey to something else... And that "something else" wasn't sweet, like the honey. Instead, it was kind of... sort of sour, but also sort of creamy, and sort of... woman. And I found that I was starting to like this new taste just as much as I'd liked licking the honey.

So I was licking everywhere I could, but also, I started sucking the places I was licking, and that must have felt good to Lani 'cause somewhere along the line she started this rolling motion with her hips, almost like her pussy was fucking back at my tongue and my mouth.

I was really getting into this licking and sucking all around when I heard Lani say, "Jason - a little higher, Jason, honey," so I tilted my head up, to where those fleshy flaps of skin were, and started sucking on them, and when I did that I heard Lani suck in her breath real sudden and her hips bounced up, like I'd found something real sensitive.

She reached down and spread the top part of her pussy, where the skin flaps I'd been sucking were, and when I looked I saw that she was different there from where I'd been licking and sucking her so far.

"You see that little pink and white bump there, Jason?"

I had to look harder, but yeah, I think I saw what she was talking about.

"Yeah, I think I see it."

"Well, that's my clitoris - my clit. Jason, lick and suck my clit. But be gentle, because it's very sensitive, okay?'

So like when I first started, I touched the tip of my tongue to the bump - to her clit. Her hips lurched, but just a little so I didn't think I hurt her or anything.

"Yes, that's it, Jason, go ahead..."

So I touched it again, a little more firm this time, and then I started swishing my tongue around it, across the top of it, but also all around it, around the sides and the base of it, and Lani put her hands back on my head and started rolling her hips in synch with my licking.

And all the time I was doing this, even back when I was just sucking the regular part of her pussy, I could feel my that cock was getting hard. And I wasn't even touching it. Is this part of what this is all about - me getting hard from eating a woman's pussy? I guess there are some things I need to learn.

So I decided to kind of "double down" and closed my lips around Lani's clit and started sucking...

... and then's when she started saying things.

"Oh, fuck - eat me, Jason - eat my cunt, you little shit. Ohh fuuckk...!'

So now I knew I was really doing something right!

I concentrated on the two things, licking all over and around her clit, and then closing my lips around that hard slick little bump and sucking. Then this weird thought came into my mind - that this was kind of a woman's version of getting a cock sucked. And that's when I remember this odd fact from the anatomy section of my AP biology class, that a woman's clit is really kind of a miniature penis. So I guess I really was "sucking Lani's cock."

Anyhow, I guess I'm pretty good at sucking Lani's "cock" 'cause after about a minute of this Lani let's out this big groan and she pushes my head down against her at the same time she's lifting her hips and mashing her pussy against my mouth, and then she starts bucking her hips while she's pressing my head and mouth against her.

"Oh Jason -- ohhh, fuuuck...!" and her hips jerked three times, then four, then a fifth time, and then she let them fall back onto the bed and she just laid there like that, breathing real heavy. Then she starts running her fingers through my hair and we just laid there like that, with her leaning back against the piled-up pillows and me resting my cheek against her pussy.

"That was beautiful, the way you sucked me, Jason. It was - you were - so gentle, loving." Of course this made me feel like a million bucks. But then she added something else.

"But just so you know, Jason - it doesn't always have to be so gentle and loving. You've heard of a woman being 'eaten?' Or a guy 'eating out' a girl. Well, sometimes a girl doesn't want it gentle and loving - sometimes a girl - a woman - wants to be eaten."

This kinda shocked me. I thought, I mean, I've read, that women like a man to be gentle with her when he's - down there.'

"Gr... Lani? Do you like it better when a man eats you? Rather than be gentle."

My head was still down between her legs, but I could hear the smile in her voice. "Yes." Then she waited, maybe like for me to absorb her answer But then she said the perfect thing: "Jason, I'll love it however you do me."