Lani & Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess she felt me move because she lifted her head and her mouth off my cock and said, "This sure beats a stupid alarm clock, doesn't it?"

Yeah, it sure beats a stupid alarm clock, especially when Lani turned a little farther and put her pussy right over my head and my mouth. It wasn't dripping cum any more - my cum - but the flesh was still puffy and a deeper shade of pink, probably from the fucking we did just an hour ago.

"Jason, you know that little lesson you had after breakfast? We'll now's the time for you to show your Lani how much you learned."

I pulled her hips back and downward so she was kneeling with that cute, sexy little bare pussy right over my mouth, and yes, I showed Lani what I'd learned that morning. Only this time we were facing in opposite directions, and this way made it easier to push my tongue up inside her - in her cunt - but I had to pull her hips back each time I wanted to lick and suck - and bite - her clit.

And I was really getting lost in it, so that my whole world consisted just of my face and mouth and tongue and Lani's pussy, which was starting to dribble, either from her juices or my saliva - both, most likely.

Oh, yeah, my world also included Lani's warm, wet mouth around my reinvigorated cock. Sometimes she even pressed her head down real hard so that it forced my cock deep into her throat, and for a few seconds I'd get the feel of Lani's wet throat gagging on my cock, and then she'd back off. But then a few seconds later she'd do it again, and I got the feeling that maybe sometime Lani would actually want me to force my hard cock down her throat until she gagged on it...

And then I felt her scoot her knees up the bed a bit and tilt her ass down some, and this made it harder for me to lick her pussy, and especially her clit. On the other hand, it did put my mouth and tongue closer to her asshole. And I wondered if that's what she was doing - that Lani was signaling me, that if I was a bright boy, that I'd want to do that - to touch her asshole with my tongue - maybe more than just touch...

And I thought, "That's just gross," that normal people didn't put their mouths and tongues on other peoples' assholes.

But then I also thought that "normal" people didn't put butter on their fingers and stick them up other peoples' buttholes. And that normal people wouldn't enjoy having butter-slick fingers pushed up their asses and worked around 'til they came...

And Lani always seemed to know what she was doing...

And without thinking any more about it I stuck my tongue out and touched the little pink puckered hole between those smooth, slim cheeks...

And I heard Lani hum.

"Mmmm, Jason, that's so nice..."

So I guess that's what she was going for - she was telling me that playing with her asshole was not off-limits, and that in fact she enjoyed it - and that maybe she'd enjoy it if I tried even more...

So I did it again - I extended my tongue and touched that pink-brown pucker again. Only this time I didn't just "touch." This time I pressed - I tried to make my tongue stiff and push with it, like I was trying to get it to go inside the tight, dark hole...

"Oh, Jason, you fucker - that feels so hot. Fuck my ass with your tongue, Jason, fuck my asshole with your tongue."

So I was right - this was what she wanted, what Lani wanted me to do. So I guess that whatever limits there are on what Lani and I do together are still a ways off.

And that thought was like a switch flipping in my brain. I pulled my tongue back out of her asshole and started to lick. I mean, I used my tongue to give her a real bath... back there. I licked her and swirled my tongue all around and then I stiffened my tongue again and tried to drive it through that puckery ring and inside of her, and I pictured my tongue like a cock, fucking the insides of Lani's asshole...

And Lani's reaction: "Oh, that's it, Jason! Oh, Jason - I had no idea... That's it, Jason - fuck my asshole - fuck your Lani's little asshole with your nasty tongue..."

And yes, it was nasty. And yes, I liked it, and yes, Lani seemed to want it that way, too.

She started squirming on me and I could feel that she was sliding her clit back and forth, mostly against my chin. She wanted to cum. My tongue in Lani's ass was making her want to cum. I didn't know if I should be doing anything else, but since she seemed to like what we're doing I thought the best thing for me to do was to keep on what I was doing...

And then I felt her body stiffen and she practically mashed her pussy against my face, and she came. And the way I was, I could see that when she came her asshole also clenched and unclenched, like it was orgasming, too. And some clear liquid was leaking out of it. And I could tell that some of it was my saliva, but also, some of it was hers, like her asshole has some kind of cum of her own. And that thought blew my mind - that Lani can cum with her asshole, and that I had made her do it!

And also, are there other ways I can make her asshole come...?

But now that Lani's had her orgasm I was getting ready for her to bring me off, too. But instead, she smacked my thigh and said, "C'mon, Tiger, let's go put some fuel in our tanks." Seeing that I was confused, she added, "It's after noon - we need to get something to eat." She smirked, "Especially if we're thinking of doing some more fun things this afternoon..."

~ ~ ~

We talked about going out to find an Applebee's or an IHOP or even back to McDonald's to get something to bring back to the hotel. But all those would require us to get dressed and go out and it was still gray and drizzling outside so we finally decided to go down to the hotel's restaurant and see what we could get there.

Lani slipped on her slacks that she wore yesterday plus a crisp red-and-white striped cotton shirt she pulled from her open suitcase, plus the sandals she's been wearing as slippers here in the room. She looked smashing.

All I had to wear was the clothes I wore yesterday. Or else the Packers jersey, and you know that wasn't going to happen!

We got in the elevator and went down to the ground floor and turned left into the restaurant. Any lunch crowd there might have been had mostly cleared out and the waitress who passed by us said "Sit anywhere you like." We considered sitting by the window but it was so dreary outside that we decided that a booth would be cozier on such a lousy day.

A server came by to take our order. I was all set to chow down on a big burger or maybe a cheeseburger and a bunch of fries but then Lani suggested that I "might want something a little lighter if we want to stay... focused... for this afternoon." Since I had no idea about anything lighter than a cheeseburger Lani suggested that I might like a chicken Caesar salad. Obviously, I didn't think a bowl of lettuce was going to do much to replenish all the energy I burned this morning but I didn't think it would be polite to argue with Lani over it so I said sure.

It turns out it had a lot of flavor and didn't taste like a bowl of grass, and it had a lot of really nice grilled chicken that was almost as good as a burger. Not quite, but it was OK. I ate all of mine plus the little bit of Lani's that she couldn't finish, so I guess the salads were a good choice.

Strangely, when we were leaving the restaurant on the way to the elevator, Lani ducked into the area for the breakfast buffet and picked up a few more of the butter packets.

And Lani was right - I didn't feel at all stuffed or wanting to take a nap after lunch.

~ ~ ~

As soon as we got back to our room it seemed like Lani couldn't lock the double lock and hook the security chain on the door fast enough.

"That certainly was a nice lunch, wasn't it? In fact, I believe I've recovered all my energy from this morning's activities. How about you, Jason?"

Well, I hadn't really thought about it 'til then, but yeah, I guess I was feeling pretty energetic, too.

"What'd you have in mind, Gr... Lani?"

"I was just noticing - isn't this a nice desk?"

Huh! One second she's talking about how she's regained all the energy we used this morning and now she's talking about a friggin' desk??

"And you know what's especially nice about it, Jason?"

No, I have no idea what's so nice about a stupid hotel room desk.

"It's the chair."

The chair?

"Yes, it's really a very nice chair. So practical, don't you think?"

I didn't know what to say to that.

"I mean, look - it's straight, and it's well-padded, and it doesn't have any arms to get in the way, and the wheels lock so it won't roll."

Even with her detailed explanation of why it was such an excellent chair I still couldn't figure out what the big deal was about it.

"Jason, why don't you take off your lunch clothes - all of them - and sit down on this marvelous chair."

I still had no idea what the heck she was thinking, but on the other hand, if it involved getting naked... I skinned off my "lunch clothes" and tossed them on the hide-a-bed sofa and sat down on the amazing chair...

And I watched Lani as she unbuttoned her slacks and let them fall to the floor. She stepped out of them (and I saw that she hadn't put on any panties for lunch) and came over and stood directly in front of me in the chair. Then she moved up closer 'til her naked legs were straddling mine. Then she put one hand on my shoulder, like to steady herself, and used her other hand to take hold of my cock, which you know was sticking straight up from my crotch by then, and lowered herself onto me, with my cock sliding easily into her cunt that was still wet and slick from the things we did this morning.

She was right - the chair was incredible!

Because this way, with me sitting up and the chair supporting my back, I could carry most of her weight on my thighs and we were facing each other and could look at each other, and our arms and hands were free to do... stuff!

And the first thing I did was to unbutton her red-and-white striped shirt that she was still wearing from lunch. I have to admit, it was kind of exciting, her sitting on my lap with my cock up inside her while she was still half-dressed. But then I decided it'd be even more exciting if her shirt was open and I could see more of her body - especially those amazing small tits.

Once we were settled into this position it put Lani's head just a little higher than mine, and she took advantage of this to take my head in both her hands and to lean down, just a little, and plant a warm - no, scorching - kiss on my lips. And there was no tongue or nothing, but her lips were so warm and so soft, and she'd put them against mine, gently, then backed off a little, then leaned in again and breathed against my lips before she pressed against them, and then she'd ease up a bit and move her lips back and forth across mine, and then with the tip of her tongue she'd run it between my lips and then she'd back off and look into my eyes, and then she'd pull my head forward a little and do all of it some more...

And I hope you're getting the idea of what she was doing to me like this, but there's no way you can know how it felt - how intense a "plain," "non-French" kiss could be.

She gave me one last brush with her lips and then took her hands from my head and looked me in the eyes again, and the message seemed to be, "Okay, now it's your turn."

And I knew what I wanted to do - known since I unbuttoned her red-and-white striped shirt and saw those amazing tits right in front of my eyes.

And the thing is, even though Lani looks - and comes across - like a "nature girl," as long as I've known her (or at least been aware of these things) she's always worn a swim suit when she's sunbathing. Admittedly, they've always been the tiniest G-string bikinis you could imagine, but still, she always wore them...

And the result has been serious tan lines around her tits and crotch and ass that are almost like spotlights drawing your eyes to those marvelous, untanned sexy parts...

Like right now. With those beautiful sexy tits spotlighted by the surrounding tan, and right there eight inches in from of my face...

I didn't even waste time touching them or playing with them. My arms were already loosely around her so I just pulled her toward me a few inches and leaned forward the rest of the way... and put my lips around her hard pink nipple (the left one - I don't know why). At first I didn't do anything else... just held it between my lips, almost like I wasn't sure what to do next. But then instinct took over and I touched it with the tip of my tongue... and she jumped! I mean, I don't know if the contact with my tongue startled her or whether it was something more, like it took her like a jolt of electricity or something.

"Ohhh!"

And I felt so powerful. I just made this experienced, sexy woman feel a shock! I started doing more with my tongue, swirling it around her nipple, then "flicking" it up and down, then puckering my lips and sucking gently. When I did that Lani sighed, "Oh, Jason," and put her hands behind my head and pulled me a little closer - well, not really closer, but held my head in place against her tit.

I decided it was time to give her other tit some attention so I gently pulled back against her hands and turned my head and took her other nipple between my lips and started doing the same thing, only now I focused more on sucking, and Lani must've liked how I was doing it 'cause she pulled my head even tighter to her...

But she also shifted the way she was sitting on my lap, and I didn't know if something was wrong until she scooted her hips back on my legs and leaned forward and started rubbing her clit against the top of my cock.

"Faster, Jason."

And the more I sucked on that nipple the more intense she rubbed her pussy and her clit against my hard cock. And I gotta admit - Lani knows how to get herself off, 'cause after two minutes of her doing this she started making these groaning-grunting sounds that I knew meant she was getting ready to cum.

Since I didn't know what else to do and since she was holding me even tighter now and what I was doing seemed to be working for her I just kept sucking like I was doing, and in less than a minute I heard,

"Oh, Jason - I'm cumming - I'm cumming so good..."

Because of the way we were sitting there wasn't a lot of ways for either of us to move. Lani pressed her clit against my cock real hard just one more time, then slid back so she could take as much of my cock inside her as she could, and then with one final jolt she let her head fall forward onto my shoulder.

"Thank you, Jason, that felt lovely."

We sat like that, resting. Or mainly Lani was resting. I was sitting there with an aching hard-on inside Lani's hot cunt, but with no immediate prospect of getting it off.

Lani, of course, knew exactly what was on my mind - and on my hard-on.

"But you didn't get to cum yet, did you, Darling? Don't worry, I have an idea I think you might like. In fact, I think you'll like it a lot."