Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman's grunts and cries of pleasure continued over Nick's headphones and into the command center's office area as he watched the wood grain on the monitor continue to jerk down and sway back up. Eventually the speed increased, and he began to discern the steady slapping of Vogel's pelvis slamming into that of the woman's ass through the high definition headphones.

Her cries changed from succinct individual cries of passion to longer moans and "Aah's" as his boss began to vigorously fuck the stripper from behind, the "slap...slap...slap...slap" sounds becoming more audible.

The sudden cessation of slapping caught Nick's attention as Vogel's voice came through the headphones saying, "OK bitch, now let's see those tits dance again, roll over," he commanded to the woman.

Nick watched as the camera flew to the side, the image lightening up in a completely washed out picture before he remembered to lower the brightness setting, the ceiling appearing on the monitor.

He watched as Vogel appeared from the stomach up, obviously between the woman's legs, the belly-cam catching him above her. The man's face was beet red, sweat pouring off his face and chest and Nick felt revulsion at the man's appearance, wondering if he were going to keel over from a heart attack.

He saw Vogel reach down and then Diamond's legs came into view as Vogel placed them both over his right shoulder, wrapping his right arm around them at the knees.

Nick was distracted by her long legs and stripper-shoe-clad feet momentarily, until the woman's cry refocused on the entire scene.

Vogel was now fucking the woman on her back, her legs over his one shoulder as he held them together. This time Nick watched as the man thrusted repeatedly, the fucking motions obvious from the motion of his body and that of the camera, the image jerking up and down on the monitor.

The woman's cries of passion once again filled the headphones as Nick watched his boss fuck the woman zealously.

His boss' face continued to sweat copiously as he made grimaces and faces fucking the woman, his fat body jiggling with each thrust. Nick was repulsed at the image, watching in fascination like it was a morbid accident. The fact of the obese man fucking a woman as beautiful as Diamond made the image only more erotic as Nick could only stare transfixed at the monitor, listening to the woman's lustful moans.

Gradually her voice got louder and louder as Vogel began to speed up. It was obvious she was getting close to orgasm as she began crying out, "Oh God! Fuck! Yes, fuck me! Unh!" over and over.

Suddenly she let out a scream of passion and Nick watched as the image on the monitor began to vibrate erratically, knowing the woman was cumming so hard her body was shaking. Through the epileptic display on the screen he saw Vogel sudden throw his head back with his mouth open, a loud "Unk!" coming from his mouth as Nick knew his boss was also cumming inside the beautiful stripper, filling her canal with his fat sweaty sperm. Through the headphones Nick could hear cheering through the walls, as the other agents applauded the woman's obvious sexual encounter.

Movement on the screen again caught his attention as Nick saw Vogel look down at the woman's stomach directly to the camera with a big grin, shocking the computer geek as he winked, fully knowledgeable of the camera. Then he made a slashing motion across his neck and Nick immediately turned off the feed into the office area.

********************

As the massive anaconda camouflaged as a cocktail shrimp slammed into her throat, Diamond's main focus was on breathing. She could not believe how much of the branch chief's cock was hidden by the large fatty pad of his pelvis, but her throat was made a believer.

It was not the process of the huge member—feeling like it was going halfway down her throat—that bothered her, but the inability to breath, even as he pulled back. Her nose and mouth were forcibly smashed into his fatty pelvic tissue, suffocating her. Luckily he pulled out regularly, allowing her to catch her breath before once again pulling her by her pigtails and shoving his cock into her mouth.

Diamond's entire front was covered with her spit, as her gasping for air during the interludes when he was not trying to shove his cock into her gullet also prevented her from swallowing the saliva building up in her oral cavity. Her spit pooled at the bottom of her mouth when the rotund FBI agent's cock was lodged her throat, preventing her from swallowing; so as she panted and coughed to catch her breath when not sucking him, she simply let the fluid roll out of her mouth. After only a few minutes her chin, breasts, and stomach were coated with her drool.

Diamond made no objection to the large man's treatment of her, understanding the FBI chief was purposely being rough in order to show her what to expect entrenched in Mr. Dewight's clutches. As such, she simply relaxed and let him have his way with her. Agent Geiger had tested her and Dan's resolve to accept what would happen; however, he had been gentle, more like a heated lovemaking session than the selfish, ravenous fuck of a man only looking to get off and ignoring the girl. Not Agent Vogel. His acts were those of a man purely out for his own pleasure, treating her like less than meat, purely a living wet hole to place his cock.

Incongruously his treatment of her affected her body to become overcome with lust; his blatant disregard for her own pleasure somehow exciting her as he dominated her. She felt her slit turn liquid, her breasts tight against her body as saliva rolled across the sensitive flesh.

Diamond did not know how long her oral cavity was abused. As the agent repeated the sequence of letting her catch her breath and plunging his cock into her mouth, he pulled her pigtails into him yet again as her face was engulfed by the now familiar fatty tissue of his pelvis. His hips moved forward as his stiff dick moved past the back of her tongue into her throat, wedging past her uvula. For the thousandth time she was thankful for not having a sensitive gag reflex as her mouth was filled the male's flesh.

Once again he held her tightly against his pelvis as she reflexively swallowed his member, her spit pooling around her tongue before oozing out from her lips and rolling down her chin. This time she was held longer than normal, at first not worried as the fat agent's thrusts were not necessarily predictable; however, as her lungs began to burn for air, he still held her head firmly against his body. Her gagging and choking sounds increased as her body attempted to find air and she was beginning to panic when he finally pulled out, his long cock snaking out her mouth.

As she once again gasped for air and caught her breath, the man told her, "I think I'll take the advice of those 'come fuck me pumps' you have on," he told her with amusement. "Get up and bend over the desk," he commanded. "Let's see if Geiger's report was detailed enough about that tight pussy of yours," he laughed crudely.

Immediately she felt her pussy clench. Her body had been anticipating this. Even though his cock had been slamming into her gullet for so long and she thought he would be content with a blowjob, her body had been yearning for more.

She was too turned on to baulk at the thought of the large man fucking her. The calm reasoning from the night before came to her again as she rationalized this was what her future would be like until she could get out of the contract. Her only consolation was Dan was not here, he had been stressed enough watching her with Agent Geiger last night, she could not imagine how he would fare at the selfless and crude treatment of the chief.

At no point did she even think about denying the man, instead getting to her feet and walking to the desk. For once her mind and body were in tandem, accepting the upcoming use of her. In her mind she knew she needed to accept this, the sooner the better to prevent Mr. DeWight from turning his attention on her more than he would normally. Her body was completely aroused, needing the feel of a cock inside her. She may wish it was Dan, but she was so filled with lust it could have been anybody at this point. Regardless of the circumstances, she was prepared for the agent to fuck her.

Bending over the wooden desk, she realized her platform shoes placed her higher than would be comfortable leaning forward, particularly if the man took as long as he had with her mouth. She wanted to be comfortable so without hesitation pulled up her right leg, placing her knee on the desk top and stretching her leg out.

She was now lying diagonal on her stomach on the desk, her legs spread as one laid across the desk, standing on the other.

She knew in this position her pussy was completely exposed, sensing the agent moving behind her.

Diamond jumped in surprise as his hands slid up her left leg—the one she was standing on—then continued until he was massaging her ass, finally moving down her right thigh on the desk. He once again placed his hands on her ass, his fingers gouging into the soft flesh. Her eyes widened when she felt her ass cheeks spread apart, her rectum fully displayed before him.

"Normally I'm an ass man," she heard behind her, "but obviously there's no lube in this office." She felt his finger slide down her ass crack, feeling him circle her anal sphincter with his finger tip as she shuddered, her vaginal muscles involuntarily clenching.

She was not a virgin to anal sex; however, it had been a long time, and at the time she had been drunk and completely sex-crazed. Although he was long, his cock was not wide and Diamond was surprised to know she would be willing for him to fuck her in the ass. It was something she had thought about with Dan; however, he had not even hinted it being an interest to him.

Now, with her ass cheeks spread apart and the FBI agent stroking her sphincter, she began to wish there was lube around, wanting to feel that cock enter her, giving her that unique full feeling as she was penetrated.

The agent's voice continued behind her, "So, we'll have to do this the old fashioned way," she heard him say behind her.

He grabbed her hips, and before she could brace herself, plunged into her soaking pussy.

"Oh!" Diamond cried out at the sudden invasion, his cock boring down her canal as her vaginal muscles spread apart.

And still he was entering her.

"Umph, God!" she gasped as it felt like somebody was threading a garden hose into her core.

The agent wasted no time once he was completely sheathed by her vagina, slowly pulling out, and immediately plunging his entire length into her again. He wasted no time getting into the pattern of slamming his cock into her fully to his balls, and then retracting his cock until he she felt like she was being threaded by a continuous pull, only to have him plunge into her once again.

With each thrust her body was pushed forward, her breasts sliding across the cool grain of the wood desktop as she held onto the edges for support; then as he pulled back, she eased off wondering how deep he was as the never-ending feeling of him retracting took forever, only to feel him plunge back into her and repeat the process.

She heard the agent say something, but was already too far gone in lust at being fucked to listen or care what was said to her, she could no longer hold back, becoming more and more vocal.

"Unh," she cried as he plunged into her...

"Oh...God!" she moaned as the continuous pulling sensation overwhelmed her...

"Umph!" she yelled out as his cock speared her body one more time...

"Jesus," she moaned as the sensation of him leaving her went on and on and on.

Her cries of bliss were loud; almost imagining them echoing through the building, briefly hoping the walls were thick enough to not betray her sexual domination to the other agents as her mind and body was filled with ecstasy.

She wondered if his cock were lodging itself into her stomach with each thrust, so deep was the sensation. Equally in pleasure was him pulling back, marveling she was not being pulled inside out through her core.

Diamond lost complete track of time as each thrust began to set off a set of micro-orgasms, her vaginal muscles clamping around the lengthy cock boring in and out of her, her pussy quivering as if there were a vibrator lodged within her. The seemingly mile-long cock slammed in and out of her in a fast push-slow pull rhythm incessantly as she once again was amazed at the stamina of the fat man.

Suddenly he pulled out of her completely, unhindered whimpers leaving her as her core continued shaking internally.

"OK bitch, now let's see those tits dance again, roll over," the agent commanded.

Without hesitation Diamond moved her right foot down and rolled over, hanging her legs off the desk as she looked up at the agent over her. His face was saturated with sweat, the clear liquid running down the sides of his reddened face and chest as she felt a wave of shame fucking such an obese man and enjoying it swept through her.

The agent grabbed her hips and pulled her further towards him until half of her ass was hanging off the edge of the desk. Then he reached down and gripped beneath her thighs, pulling her legs up.

Diamond assumed he was going to hang her feet off his shoulders, her vaginal muscles twitching in anticipation to the increased depth he would reach. It was a surprise then as he put both her feet on one shoulder, wrapping his arm around her legs to hold them together.

Before she could prepare herself he unexpectedly plunged into her.

"Fuuuuck!" she cried out as her body was forcibly slammed back, her breasts quivering noticeably.

Diamond could not believe how tight her canal felt as the man's long cock once again plunged into her, her legs held tightly together by his other arm.

This time there was no slow drawback as he fucked her, his cock slamming in and out of her repeatedly, his pelvis slamming into her. The only pause was the second or two it took to feed or pull his entire shaft through her canal before reversing the process.

Diamond's body was jerked back continuously, her breasts undulating from the impact of the man slamming into her. She felt her body building up for an explosive release, more worked up than even when he was fingering her as she cried out, babbling continuously.

"Oh God! Fuck! Yes, fuck me! Unh! Oh God! Fuck!" she yelled, as she felt like an entire broom handle was being shoved in and then pulled out of her.

Her breasts were tight as an air-filled balloon, while still quivering and bobbing as the agent thrusted into her vigorously. Her vaginal muscles were clamped down on the long shaft tunneling in and out of her. Her entire body was focused upon the shaft of cock moving deeply in and out of her.

Her mind exploded.

She was thrown into space, a supernova shattering the darkness of the galaxy with its explosion.

The orgasm overwhelmed her and more, making her feel like she was imploding and exploding simultaneously. Her ass tightened along with her vagina, and still the agent plunged in and out of her, as her orgasm continued, his cock keeping her on a perpetual release.

Suddenly the man cried out and plunged into her one more time as she felt his ejaculation splash against her cervix, sending another small wave of orgasms through her. She had imagined a hose being shoved into her earlier, and now it felt like somebody had turned it on full bore as wave after wave of ejaculate pump into her. Diamond remembered the man's large balls, wondering if they were shrinking from the amount of cum he pumped into her, and still her body quivered with orgasms as he continuously emptied himself into her.

He stayed inside her as his cock slowly deflated, feeling it slowly shrinking inside her before he pulled out, easing her legs down until they were once again hanging off the side of the desk.

Vogel pulled his pants back on, leaving the room and she heard applauding outside, knowing the agents had heard them outside, her whole body blushing as she continued to lie on the desk, trying to catch her breath. A few minutes later the branch chief came in, handing her a small jean jacket.

"Nobody seems to know where your clothes are," he said as she laughed, wondering how many agents had taken souvenirs.

She had a similar outfit so she was not too concerned as she got up, putting on the jean jacket.

"It's Agent Lee's," he explained to her silent inquiry. "He's the smallest one of us so hope it fits.

Diamond stood up, putting on the jacket, realizing Agent Lee was the small Asian agent she had seen while dancing. On him she imagined the jacket went to his hips; however, on her 5' 10" frame it was more like a cropped jacket. In addition, with her large breasts she could not button it up; instead leaving it opened in front, the center of her chest and breasts visible. Knowing the men outside the room had seen her in less, she thanked him, preparing to walk out.

She could only imagine how she looked, her ruffled ankle sock and 7-inch platforms, barely there schoolgirl plaid dress without underwear, in a jean jacket with no top, and her pigtails. She probably had a 'just been fucked' look as well.

"Diamond," Vogel's voice came from behind her, causing her to stop and turn around, one side of the jean jacket flying open and briefly flashing a breast as she looked back at the agent. "I think you forgot something," he told her, waving towards the desk.

Regarding the desk she saw a smeared puddle of cum on the edge, which had leaked out of her after the man had pumped what felt like a gallon into her. She could feel the warm fluid slowly leaking out of her, wetting the inside of her thighs as she beheld the small pool of cum.

Without hesitation she smiled, "Well so I have," she said in a little coquettish voice before moving over to the desk. Bending over and taking a long look at the fat agent, Diamond stuck out her tongue and lapped the puddle up, swallowing the salty-sour cold fluid.

As she stood up she looked at Vogel and putting her face in the pout she had used in her routine asked, "So any more concerns branch chief Special Agent sir?" she asked.

The man smiled and shook his head. "Agent Geiger will take you home. We'll have a team meet you in LA, and even possibly somebody on the plane if possible to fly down with you," he told her, "but Geiger will fill you in on the way home," he said, opening the door and letting her out.

As she exited the branch chief's office, all the agents looked at her, their faces wearing shit-eating grins—the knowledge of her having been fucked by their branch chief obvious on their faces. She knew her cries of passion had been heard in the outer office, as well as her 'I've just been thoroughly and completely fucked' look. Not to mention she was wearing nothing but 7" platform heels, ankle sock, a plaid skirt that did little to hide her crotch and ass, and a cropped jean jacket that flashed her tits each time she moved.

She walked over to Agent Geiger who nodded to her, asking if she were ready to leave. She nodded, attempting to squelch the arousal caused by the men's lecherous gazes upon her, the knowledge of her having just been fucked by their boss going through everybody's mind, including her own.

Walking out of the cubical area and heading for the door to the outer warehouse, a small Asian man walked up to her and she knew immediately it was Agent Lee based upon his small stature, thanking him for the loan of his jean jacket.

"Pwease," the small man said, "You wook much better in it than I, pwease keep it," it told her with the same grin as the other men in the room.

She thanked him and followed Agent Geiger out to his car.