All Comments on 'Lapdancing Girlfriend Ch. 05'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I would love to buy this and other DocCis stories if they are still available and someone can post a link. If not available, I have stories from other authors I have bought which I would be glad to exchange. I can be reached at story_trader at protonmail dt com.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Where can I find the rest?

I would love to buy this and other DocCis stories. Can someone please let me know where I can get them? If they aren’t available anymore, I would be happy to trade. I have a large number of stories purchased so can trade some of those.

Email me at story_trader at protonmail dot com. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what a shame

this one had/has potential. too bad the author abandoned it .. soo many ideas. guess it was just too much work. what a shame

thanesthanesalmost 4 years ago
to the last comments here

docCIS didn't abandon the story, he sadly passed away a few years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I now know that docCIS has died. Even so I really didn't like the direction this story was heading. The guy's fiancee is getting sexually exploited by parties on all sides and he's being treated like dirt!! I don't know what the author's endgame was in all this, but it was looking like Jen would end up as a braindead cum-dumpster for the rest of her days. It was probably a mercy that this story was never finished. Dan's life was ruined and everyone else thought it was funny. There would never have been any real justice for him. Oh, well.

Johnnyblaze111Johnnyblaze111over 1 year ago

When will the other chapter come out

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It says updated on oct 31st,2022; Is this work being completed or is the author, (as another commenter stated) in fact Dead?!?...I haven't wanted to read the end of a story so much since I read the original "JAWS" book IN 1975!!!...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, not even referring to Porn in general, I think this has been an INCREDIBLE Literary journey, and if the author has in fact died, and the story won't be finished, it's a genuine Tragedy,(!!!) And the readers need to be told in no uncertain terms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok, here's your ending;

First you need to listen to "One Headlight" by the Wallflowers until it makes you CRY to hear the words.

Now!; Jen gets Murdered in front of the FBI SURVEILLANCE cams for pissing off the boss by revealing the plan, the Company gets dropped into Dan's lap by the Agency to monitor future industry corruption, and he devotes his life and position to carrying out her mission to empower the sex workers rights:

Story DONE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, I forgot:

You're Welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do I need to become an author?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm offering solutions and asking for responses, even if criticism; Or maybe I'm alone thinking this story was Truly literary Genius?

But maybe it's true that once you die, you're forgotten almost instantly? I died (Technically, Medically, No brainwaves for 22hrs, in 2010) & my family was embarrassed to get a call from me 8dys after them being told by my sister to get to AZ to see me before my DNR order was carried out: Nevermind, TMI.

Johnboy9Johnboy912 months ago

My one unanswered question here is was Special Agent Geiger sincere about his desire to look into Mr. Dewight's business or was he, like Nick, just in it to eventually get his piece of the pie. If he was sincere why did he never come by to give Jen the support she needed or in fact why was he never mentioned again? I figure he would have been coming up in later chapters but it seems like there should have been an appearance in one of these later chapters.

hank_rosehank_rose27 days ago

It's super appropriate I finished this story on April Fool's Day, because I honestly thought after making it 49 pages of this story I would be rewarded with _something_ redeeming, like chuck getting caught. But no, jokes on me. Towards the the end of the story I was just hoping Jen (Diamond) would somehow end up giving Dan a pity fuck. Oh well, not gonna lie, this story is gonna leave an emotional mark for a while, just a little too much for me.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous