Lara and Friends Visit

Story Info
Lara and Friends.
827 words
3.4
20.3k
11
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjjzzz69
jjjzzz69
11 Followers

Lara and I were invited to a friend's house to eat and watch movies. It was a hot day, so Lara dressed cool in a tight tank top and a flared mini skirt. Of course, no bra or panties needed since we were just visiting a friend.

We got there around 5 and were all in the kitchen cooking some sides and preparing the steaks for the grill. Josie who was Jerrys wife complemented Lara's skirt and said she looked cute. Josie was in some tight camel toed short shorts and a half shirt that looked great also.

We ate outside by the pool and watched the sunset. Lara and Josie were standing by the pool and since it was a little breezy Lara's skirt could not stay down. Jerry and I were enjoying the view, and Jerry mentioned it looked like Lara had shaved her pussy. I said she had shaved it just before we came over and had put some lotion on it, so it was nice and shiny.

We turned on the outside TV and Jerry asked if we wanted to watch a new porn he had. Lara and Josie said yes and giggled they might get lucky. I sat in a large chair and Lara sat between my legs.

The movie was about friends that hung out together and shared each other. Lara commented it was obvious what Jerry wanted and we all laughed. As we watched Lara got into it more and started rubbing my shaft thru my shorts. I whispered it was going to squirt her if she did not stop. She proceeded to slide down, take my cock out and started licking my head.

We were getting excited sitting behind Jerry and Josie, but it seemed Josie was getting excited too. As we watched the screen the actors were starting to suck and play a little more with each other's wives. Lara had my cock completely out and was noisily slurping the shaft and balls. I was thoroughly enjoying this and the movie. As she turned, she started deep throating my dick I noticed her skirt was up and her tight shaved cunt was fully visible to Josie and Jerry.

Josie had Jerrys cock buried in her slit as she rode him sitting in his chair. She turned and saw what was going on and slowly got up with Jerry still balls deep in her pie and proceeded to sneak up behind Lara and slip her tongue into her tight cunt. Jerry was fucking her doggy style and she was licking Lara's sweet gash.

Lara reached back to spread her lips so Josie could go deeper. I was ready to explode so I emptied my balls into Lara's waiting throat. She polished me off and lay back to enjoy her pussy being serviced. I got up and walked back to enjoy Josie drinking from Lara's exploding juice box. My cock was still out, and Josie started stoking me.

I then got under Lara's-soaked pie and started licking her clit with Josie to make more sweet cream. Jerry was banging Josie and he sounded and looked like he was getting ready to blow his load. Josie climbed off of Jerry's pipe and proceeded to swallowed my cock. I directed Jerry up to Lara's unfucked soaked pussy.

I was still sucking her clit and inches away as I watched Jerry slip his 9" x 3" thick pipe into Lara's-soaked cunt. As his monster dong slid into her tight slit her pussy exploded with a shower of sweet cunt butter. Jerry buried his dick balls deep and slowly started fucking her and she was loving it.

I was licking her slit and other parts of her fucked up pussy. Jerrys balls were slapping her lips as he unloaded his saved spunk deep into her box. Lara milked every drop out of his gun and was massaging his balls for more.

Jerry backed out his massive dick out of this milking machine and sat back. Lara proceeded to turn around and swallow his soaked stick down to his empty balls. She was cleaning up her sweet clam juice and his thick pipe lube off her toy.

I had my tongue buried in her fucked up pussy enjoying the flavor. Josie proceeded to replace me to get her man's cream out of my slut's pussy. As Josie turned around I proceeded to bury my rod into her steaming cunt lips.

No surprise Lara milked another load out of Jerrys head, and I emptied my balls into Josie's wrecked hole. Lara started cleaning out Josie's box while I was still buried deep and she made sure to lick and suck my empty balls to drain any last drops, I finished up by eating Lara's sloppy pussy as Jerry ate Josie's. Lara was so happy she bounced out to the car naked ready to go home.

Getting stopped by a state trooper is another story for later.

jjjzzz69
jjjzzz69
11 Followers