All Comments on 'Lara and Tanja go to Insomnia'

by LaraLondon

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Insane fear mongering" it's a pandemic, it's real and over 700,000 people have died so far. That comment earned you a rating of 1. I expect more intelligence from our community then from the maga trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the weird anti-lockdown shit spoiled it.

Riki1942Riki1942over 2 years ago

I loved your story! I'm a crossdresser, gay, a Bottom and my boyfriend and I have a HUGE latex fetish! We wear it for hours and hours almost every day!

I really know how you feel about just laying there for a while after your partner's cock gets all the way inside of you. I love it deep and that extra full feeling right a first. After my insides have adjusted I don't feel as "stuffed" and I only get that delicious deep feeling as he bottoms out when he starts actually fucking me.

It's hard to just lay there for a few minutes and not move after he get it all the way in me, but it's sooo good to just savor the feeling for a while when I'm at the point where I am feeling the the most stuffed and deepest filled!

I wish that there was a sex club like that near where I live. We used to have one very similar in Portland, Oregon, (Ron Jeremy's Club Sesso) about an hour drive from where I live. We only got to go there one time after we found out about it because it was closed down. I think it was closed over fire codes because the building didn't have enough fire escape routes or something like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous