The Bimbo Virus

Story Info
A tranny making Bimbo virus makes Billie better.
1.6k words
4.11
21.8k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

It was an unstoppable nanobot plague and no one knew who designed it but there were certain genetic markers across all races that were immune.

We think, thought?

And it affects men and women both both get dimmer, funner, ditzy, happy sex pots that are very good looking to the male eyes.

Yeah, even guys.

Because I watched my father and brother go though this.

We were all rough and tough guys working construction and drinking and into women and cars and swearing.

Their eyes turned virus purple and they forgot things, like literally forgot things like how to swear, or how to get hard, look at women.

The both knew that they should know these things but as they lost all their body hair and grew in head hair really fast as their bodies changed fat becoming rounded asses and big huge titties their brains shifted too becoming dizzy and giggling and into clothes, make-up, really girly things and into cock.

Nanobots remember, so like programmed stuff.

It was literally them becoming different people and hotter, dumber and in some ways better.

No one with the Bimbo virus was mean or an asshole or petty or anything really bad, just really hot, sweet, but it kinda made some assholes totally better people.

My mom went purple eyed too and it rejuvenated her to looking younger and drop dead gorgeous but really slutty and really bimbo like and somehow she and "dad" were good with each other even still making out together.

So yeah every, every bimbo is like bisexual too.

And my parents went from my parents to two hot dumb chicks that fell in love again and replaced dad's now tiny shrunken dick with sex toys. Yeah your dick shrinks right down to a tiny thing and your balls but no one cares at that point.

So my now hot mom was fucking my dad with a giant strap on and he/she was doing that too and they did it a lot.

And were vocal.

And there were sex toys in the dishwasher.

I was looking to get out of there.

But sometimes it takes time to find a place.

But it was fucking weird.

It was weirder than fuck to see your older brother on his bed once six foot three and ripped become this pretty, sexy, purple eyed blonde with huge titties and great curves a a tiny dick groaning like a bitch in heat as she drove a foot of black thick dildo in her ass.

I was just checking in and wasn't peeking and wasn't expecting her/him to be doing this.

I wasn't peeking, I wasn't into her...him...her.

I just stared watching him, her as everything jiggled and bounced and she cried out and then she saw me and begged for my cock.

"Billy, Billy, Billy, you still got a dinky it's a good, thick nice dinky, it's a great dinky can you please bone me with it, lemme suck it please, please baby."

"Jesus, Nick look at you! What the hell?"

"I'm Nicole now and yeah, yeah, look at me, look at me watch me pump myself until I have cummies."

She stared at me all fevered looking and honestly beautiful and so sexy and hot.

She should not be that hot but she was and my dick was raging hard.

And bit her lip and started staring at me pleadingly as she just rammed that big black dildo of her into her sexy ass.

Five, five minutes was all I could take before I unbuttoned my jeans and walked over to "Nicole" who squirmed across her bed until she could grab my cock and stare at it and drooled a little and took it in her mouth like communion.

I...I just couldn't help it she looked like this tranny porn star with these huge titties and was begging in that bimbo non swearing kid like way.

And fuck her mouth felt so good.

She sucked two loads out of me before I had to stop and just make out with her lost in her hotness and curves before I got the strength to fuck her.

Nicole was insatiable she wanted all the cum and cock I could give her and was down for cuddling and her nipple in my mouth.

The next morning it took me a while to like get I was infected.

My eyes only looked red at first but it was staring at Nicole and Mom and Dad as I drank my coffee when I realized nothing.

No boner.

No normal reaction.

And I was like... with it enough to go check my mirror again.

My eyes changed.

And I couldn't like get mad or freaked about it, that just wasn't in me.

So I'm writing like some of this down for others.

Guy aggression drops to zero.

And the nanos in the virus are modifying my brain so I've really forgotten guy sex, or sex as a guy.

I'm like serious, it's gone, I can't remember using it, I can't remember sex with Nicole even though I know I fucked her and she infected me.

But my brain still knows about sex and craves it so there's like only one other option.

Well like two, toys and guys.

And all that stuff you know about gay sex and tranny sex comes forward as the whole deal of what sex is to you...me.

Looking at guys happened really fast.

And I was getting avoided by the guys at work as they noticed my eyes and didn't want to get infected except Rocky Casey who ran jackhammer who was one of the immune guys.

Who found me at lunch break sort of lost trying to muddle through stuff trying to understand and he was like there and he walked up and unzipped his jeans and pulled out his cock.

"Here ya go, have a good taste."

And I did.

I dropped to my knees because he told me too and he's a guy and that was right and then it was a juicey hard bone and it tasted like heaven.

The virus made my brain know this was right and good and the best thing ever.

Everything got too...complicated to work right after sucking Rocky and drinking his cum that I got put in a cab and sent home on sick leave.

I wanted more, and more and it was like my brain was high and like obsessed with sucking bone and I remember babbling about it to my family who were part jealous and Mom and Dad put me to bed with a dildo to suck on like a soother.

It helped, I still craved the real thing but it helped.

That night Nicole climbed into bed with me and kissed with me and she lubed me up until she sank her big black dildo into my bum and everything about this screamed yes to me like this as she pounded my insides to sissygasm bliss.

Life got busy, blurry, good, happy after that.

Then Nicole helped me with things, tranny porn, sissy stories, bimbo stories, bambi stuff online from when this was all make believe.

It helps, it feels right, it makes sense to me that this is what I'm supposed to be as I'm forgetting whole parts of my life.

Like I can't remember not having or growing my titties or not loving my titties.

I can't remember my peen being big or hard instead of the small cutesy thing it's becoming.

I don't know what guy's clothes are like anymore.

Only the bimbo girl stuff sticks.

Only the girl stuff sticks.

I'm off for like six months as my body changes into this sexy, blonde, purple eyed honey with really great full titties that are like porn big and a perfect ass.

I'm Billie with an ie.

And we are a house of all infected Bimbos and there's like no lines we don't cross with each other in hooking up.

Mom's still like the GOAT with her real pussy but like that doesn't matter as we're all getting closer than ever. We like have sex all the time and like loud sex as we kinda have like sexy group bimbo sex like all the time and we all get to sissygasm and cum until we're wore out and exhausted we do like other stuff too like sleep together, whole sexy girly bombo cuddle piles but we watch movies, TV together, go dancing and shopping together too.

I like even get back to work and like had to re-test for it but even if I'm not smart or bright and I'm a sexy ditz I can still put on drywall mud.

Which was what I was doing before.

And I try to be better for guys.

There are so many bimbos out there in life that there are not enough guys.

Like wars and other bull is stopping as like every immune guy out there has all the guy loving pussy, ass and mouths that he wants and a lot of guys could have like whole harems of like us.

I mean minus guys we will fuck each other.

But we all crave guys, real flesh, cum, bone, that taste, feel, command.

So I like work out and like hard, get toned AF, I keep my job, I cut my hair in a sexy butch pixie cut and get some tattoos and my nipples pierced and try really hard to like learn or relearn guy stuff so we have common interests.

And... and like it worked.

I'm dating a pile of immune guys.

It turns out when sexy and stupid is everywhere that chill girls that have a job and watch some sports and like bbq and beer have bored guys looking for them.

I'm so happy now that I'm infected and a bimbo now.

The world is happy.