All Comments on 'Lara and the Headmaster'

by 0131aj

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
pilotgalpilotgalalmost 14 years ago

The way you write makes it very easy to visualize what is happening in your stories. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!!

Thanks for sharing your fantasies. This one especially was well written and straight to the point, just the way I like them. I look forward to reading the rest of your collection.

fifuxgfifuxgabout 13 years ago
Wow! I wish that was me :)

Just captured enough of my fantasies to really get me off. Fantastic. Lets have some more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tastey.

What a great story. Should have eaten her sore asshole out real good at the end. Really tongue fucking her and suck her anus.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

What a great pity Lara wasn't wearing her navy blue school knickers like she was supposed to. I'm sure her Uncle would have loved feeling and fingering her through the soft smooth cotton till it was soaked with her love juices.

I have loved girls in navy blue knickers since I was first interested in sex and have enjoyed very many happy hours masturbating girls wearing them. Even now, in my senior years, I have a couple of younger women who are more than happy to wear

navy blue cotton school knickers for me, complete with school uniform, and while we're having fun, I will not let them take their school knickers off !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rape is Rape

Fantasy or whatever , rape is rape and a No No . Sick fantasy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incorrect anatomy

What do you mean by barrier? Women don't have barriers from sex in their vaginas! Are you talking about the hymen? Because that's not how it works! The hymen goes AROUND the vagina, we don't come with built in virginity detectors y'know! Also, there shouldn't be ANY blood after sex unless maybe if you're on your period, or if you TORE SOMETHING! I can't believe nobody's pointed this out yet!

SwewxxxSwewxxx3 months ago

The writing is good but do authors os this kind of non consent stories allways show the women becoming wet, excited and willing right at the begining?

Is it not enough having an entire boarding school made of sick perverts?

It's really boring and predictable. There are thousends of stories like that.

Is it just to lessen your guilt abou the rape or reach a specific reader's niche?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous