Lara at a Party Ch. 02

Story Info
A woman goes to a night club looking for sex. And finds.
2.2k words
4.55
6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers

Lara put on makeup in front of the mirror under the curious glances of two women who were in the bathroom. She touched up her lipstick and fixed her hair.

"What was that? My goodness!"

Still on wobbly legs, she left the bathroom and walked through the outside area of the club, which looked like a garden sparsely lit by spotlights. A few couples were chatting, drinking, or kissing among the bushes. Maybe later someone would be fucking there too, behind the bushes.

Lara's mind whirled between the present and what had just happened. She still couldn't believe the experience she had lived through. Only her soaking wet sex and shaking legs proved that it had not been a delirium.

She went into the club, got another whiskey, and resumed her dancing. This time, even more sensually than before. It was as if her orgasm exuded sexuality all around her. It was impossible to be indifferent to her. The music flowed into Lara and transformed itself into movement. Only the sensuality was not in explicit poses. It was in the details. It was a sexuality seen in the hand gestures, the fluidity of the hips, and the eyes.

Lara felt that the lgiht blue shirt man had arrived before she could even see him. She then turned around and noticed him standing there, coming towards her.

Without a word, just a nod of her head, she asked him to dance.

Through the music, they interacted for a few minutes. With her body she said that she wanted him.

"What's your name? - she whispered in his ear.

"Klaus. And yours?"

"Lara."

"Beautiful name, Lara..."

"You've been staring at me all night Klaus"

"I haven't been able to take my eyes off you since I saw you"

Lara pressed her body to his and Klaus's perfume overwhelmed her senses. That cologne was Lara's favorite.

"Now that I'm here, what do you want?"

Klaus didn't answer, he just kissed Lara with all the passion he had. They moved to the sound of the music and kissed each other. Tongues and lips mixing. He pressed her against his body and she fit his thigh between her legs.

Lara's heart beat faster with the kiss. At her waist she felt the volume inside Klaus' pants increase and she pressed herself against him. If he had tasted Gloria and Mia's pussy in Lara's mouth, he had not mentioned it. Maybe he did. Had he realized that she had gone to the bathroom with Gloria? Lara had no way of knowing.

Klaus hugged Lara and kissed her on the lips, ear and neck. Lara moaned and gasped each time he pressed the volume against her sex.

"Come to my table," Klaus said.

He pulled her by the hand to the table where she had been all night, situated in the far corner of the bar, under dim light, almost in the dark. The table was flanked by U-shaped sofas. Each of the tables in that corner was separate from the others, and there was some privacy, since from one table you could not see what was happening at the next.

"Do you want anything?" - Klaus asked.

"I do..." - answered Lara with a dirty expression on her face.

Lara walked over to Klaus and kissed him, as she reached down and unzipped his pants. She stared into Klaus' eyes as she pulled his cock out. The warmth of that hard member in her hand excited her.

She squeezed lightly on Klaus' member and he let out a restrained moan. Again she kissed him. With light movements she jerked him off while kissing him. The member throbbed in Lara's hand.

Then she stopped and looked at him again. Klaus understood what she wanted.

Lara reached down and put her tongue on the head of Klaus' member. He groaned. The smell of sex, of cum, coming from that member excited Lara even more, and she quickly put the whole thing in her mouth. She sucked eagerly, and that hot member slid in and out of her mouth. Her saliva covered all of that cock and this made her pussy soaking wet. All she could think of was that the tastes of Gloria's and Mia's pussies were now mixing with Klaus's cock. She was having a slutty whore's night.

Lara was so engrossed in sucking his cock and thinking about what a slut she was that she didn't notice the arrival of a waitress, who apparently hadn't realized what was happening.

"Do you want anything?" - the waitress asked Klaus.

Lara was startled and stopped. She stood motionless with Klaus's penis in her mouth. Maybe the waitress hadn't seen her.

But a second after asking Klaus if he wanted anything, the waitress realized that there was a woman there, sucking this guy's cock.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

"It's okay. I don't want anything."

"Sir, unfortunately, you can't... ahm... I'm going to have to ask you not to do that here... It's house rules..."

Embarrassed, Lara stood up. She gave the waitress a sad little smile.

"Do you want anything?" - asked the girl as she watched Lara wiping her mouth and Klaus zipping up.

"No, thank you. You can go now."

The waitress left.

"Let's go to a hotel," said Klaus."

"No! Let's dance!" - replied Lara.

Klaus' eyes betrayed that he was disappointed in just dancing. But he would follow Lara wherever she would go.

They went to the dance floor and Lara once again danced sensually, but this time always close to Klaus. He was glazed over by the movement of her loose breasts under her blouse and the smell she exuded. He probably didn't know it, but it was the aroma of perfume with sex, with orgasm.

After a while of dancing, Lara pulled Klaus to the corner of the dance floor, a dark place. She put his back to the wall, began kissing him voluptuously, and put her hand inside his pants. His cock was as hard as before, and now already moist with Lara's saliva. She heard him gasp in her ear.

Klaus slipped his hand up Lara's skirt and felt her soft ass.

"Are you without panties, you filthy little slut?

She just moaned naughtily in his ear.

"You're the second person to notice that today..."

Then he knew that she had kissed another woman that night. Maybe even more than that. Immediately, she felt his member grow harder in her hand.

Klaus looked quickly to the sides. No one seemed to care about them. The corner seemed dark enough. He then briefly lifted Lara's blouse and sucked on her breasts for a few moments. Just long enough to taste those hard nipples.

Then Klaus turned her around and put her on her back and kissed her on the neck, ear and mouth. The bulk on Klaus's waist pressed against Lara's ass and she rolled over. Klaus reached down with his right hand and slid it up her skirt until he reached Lara's smooth pussy, who moaned and spread her legs a little wider.

Klaus kissed Lara, who moaned and rolled around being masturbated in the middle of the crowd. She looked at the people nearby, feet away, who could see her in that situation, horny as hell. This exhibition turned Lara on tremendously.

That's when she decided to take the next step.

With one precise movement she lifted the back of her skirt and then pointed Klaus' cock at her pussy.

"Here?" - asked Klaus.

"Here and now..."

Klaus's hard, hot member slowly entered Lara's pussy. She made sure to keep her eyes open. She wanted to enjoy the cock inside her in the middle of the crowd. Slowly she was being filled all the way to the bottom.

Klaus didn't take his finger off Lara's clit. She rolled around with his cock inside her while he was masturbating her. The boner was intense. Lara moaned loudly, knowing that her sounds would reach Klaus' ears, but would be muffled by the music.

"Oh, how horny... put it in me... put it in me... put it all inside me..." - Lara begged.

Klaus's hard, hot member slowly entered Lara's pussy. She made sure to keep her eyes open. She wanted to enjoy the cock inside her in the middle of the crowd. Slowly she was being filled all the way to the bottom.

Klaus didn't take his finger off Lara's clit. She rolled around with his cock inside her while he was masturbating her. The boner was intense. Lara moaned loudly, knowing that her sounds would reach Klaus' ears, but would be muffled by the music.

Oh, how horny... put it in me... put it in me... put it all inside me," Lara begged.

Lara rolled over and over with Klaus' cock inside her. His fingers skillfully and gently rubbing her clitoris.

Suddenly she realized that a couple was watching them. They had noticed that they were having sex. Inspired by Gloria, without taking Klaus' cock out of her pussy, she gestured them away and they obeyed.

"Today he's going to fuck her thinking of me... I'm sure" - thought Lara mischievously.

Klaus moved his left hand up to Lara's breast and kept his right hand on her pussy. She was reaching her limit and so was he.

It was then that he stopped thrusting. She felt the hard wet member coming out of her pussy.

"What?" Why? - she asked with some disappointment.

He didn't answer with words, but with a bold gesture.

Klaus brushed the head of his cock across Lara's ass, lubricating the entrance. She blushed. For some reason, it felt like too much. But she didn't react. On the contrary, since her ass had already been well treated earlier, it was easier to relax.

She could feel Klaus's excitement. His hard cock was entering her ass and his breathing was speeding up. He was panting. She moaned and groaned.

"What a whore I am today! Ouch... all this cock in my ass here on the dance floor..."

When he realized that his cock had penetrated all the way into Lara's ass, Klaus returned his finger to her clit.

Relaxed, Lara enjoyed the whole cock penetrating her from behind and his finger in her pussy. Confident, she decided to roll over and moan even louder. Lara looked around and paid attention to everyone around her. It turned her on too much to fuck her ass there in the nightclub, close to so many people, who at the same time had no idea that she was there, naughty like that.

Lara's pussy was dripping with lust under Klaus's nimble touches. He knew where she liked it. Lara sped up her hip movements and contracted her ass hugging Klaus' cock, who moaned in her ear.

"Fuck me hard in the ass..." moaned Lara to Klaus - "Fuck me hard in the ass"

Lara knew she was going to cum. The lust was too much. The whole thing was too much. It wasn't just that she was having anal sex while being masturbated on a dance floor at a nightclub. It was also that she had just sucked and been sucked by two women in the bathroom. It was also that her now-fucked ass had been licked lusciously before. It was also that she had kissed Klaus with the same mouth with which she had sucked the women's pussy.

It was the fact that she knew he had been turned on by seeing her leaving the dance floor with another woman. Oh, imagine if he knew what she had done there! What a slut she had been!

The thought of all this created an absurd context of arousal in Lara's head. When all of this came together with the thrusts of Klaus' hard cock in her ass and his finger on her clit, Lara came. It was too much. All this and yet a hard cock in her ass and a finger in her pussy, in the crowd.

"Oh... I'm coming... I'm coming..."

Lara's ass squeezed Klaus' cock in repetitive contractions. She felt herself coming. She almost fainted. He had to support her.

Taken over by Lara's arousal, Klaus thrust his cock even harder into Lara's ass and came too. Massive jets of hot cum flooded Lara's ass as he moaned in her ear.

"Oh, naughty... naughty... what a nice asshole..."

He thrust two or three more times and pulled his member out of Lara's ass. They both gasped, sweaty with lust.

The cum was dripping thick and hot down Lara's legs, staining her pantyhose and smearing her skirt. She turned to him and kissed him passionately, leaving her head for a moment on his chest.

"Time to go... "

And left, heading for the bathroom.

She dressed quickly and went to the parking lot. She looked for the black sedan and got in the passenger door.

"Klaus? Where did you get that name?"

"From a TV show. And you? I like Lara..."

"I just made it up."

"Tomorrow we'll go to your mother's for lunch?"

"Yes, she invited me."

"And the car went to the couple's apartment. In the elevator he kissed her again."

"What happened with that woman you kissed?"

"Nothing. A little kissing in the bathroom and that was all."

In bed, after the shower, he said:

Happy birthday, my love! I hope your gift was just as you imagined it would be!

"Oh, it was great, My Dear!" - answered her. But in her mind she was thinking:

"It was way, way better than I expected...'

And she added Mia and Gloria to her Instagram...

JakobKings
JakobKings
26 Followers