Lara Croft, and the Temple of Rati

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lara catches her breath, Anjali stands up and approaches her. Lara looks up and that huge member is in front of her eyes and the princess puts it in her mouth and starts fucking her catching her off guard. Lara struggles for a moment, but soon begins to enjoy that member and gives herself completely to the princess who does not hide the pleasure she gets from feeling Lara's lips wrapping around her cock and pressing to the bottom of her mouth and in her throat.

"Delicious," says Lara, who sucks and sucks on his member. Anjali rubs it in her face and Lara catches it with her tongue licking it and then descends to taste her pussy, given the princess's hermaphrodite status. Anjali lets out a loud moan as Lara gives her a blowjob and sinks her fingers into her sex at the same time. They both stare at each other while Lara wraps her breasts around the princess's member and rubs and squeezes it, "you have a magnificent cock" says Lara and Anjali smiles, "your breasts are beautiful" she replies while moving her cock between them.

On an altar, Lara lies down and spreads her legs wide. She rubs her pussy and fingers it. Anjali accepts the invitation and settles between the adventurer's legs and devours her pussy licking it and running her tongue between the lips of her vagina. He sucks on her and presses her tongue into her sex and moving it inside. Holding Lara, she writhes in the middle of a concert of moans and then penetrates her to the bottom in one go, making her feel her cock to the fullest. She grabs her by her hips and begins to give her a series of savage thrusts, making her breasts move vigorously. Lara asks for more at every moment as Anjali sinks it to the bottom at once and then lies on top of it, giving a few hot kisses and crossing their tongues passionately.

Roughly, Anjali turns Lara and passes her member between her legs and Lara closes them to rub it with her thighs. The two kiss and Anjali massages her breasts by squeezing them as she slides her member between her legs. Anjali forcefully tilts her over the altar leaving her with her ass in the air and passes the member between her buttocks, making it clear what she wants.

Without preamble or foreplay, Anjali puts his cock between Lara's buttocks and opens her ass with his big red head. A scream escapes Lara's lips as Anjali sinks it all inch, inch by inch, to the bottom. Taking her by her hips he begins to pump her in the middle of Lara's moans that she feels the member run through her ass, "you are spectacular" she tells her while he fucks her, "oh, Anjali, come on, more, more!" asks the English adventurer while the reincarnation of the goddess Rati continues to fuck her breathlessly. Lara's screams can be heard throughout the place. She has never received a cock like that in her ass not only because of size, but there is something else too, something she doesn't know how to describe and a unique feeling of arousal that she has never experienced before. Only Anjali's deep kisses silence the moans of Lara, who is now firmly mounted on the princess. She rides him with all her might, enjoying the thick member well tucked between her buttocks and then in her pussy. She puts her breasts in the princess face and Anjali delights in sucking and kissing them while Lara enjoys the cock deep in her.

Lara experiences a unique orgasm, one that runs through her entire body and leaves her almost breathless writhing in pleasure on the floor. Anjali stands on top of her and shoots a series of thick jets of cum that cover her completely. Lara savors and tastes it while her body is still overwhelmed by orgasm, she moves her hands spreading the cum on her athletic figure before the lustful gaze of the princess who continues to squeeze her big cock. "You've proven that you deserve the gifts of the goddess, they're yours," he tells her while Lara can barely pay attention to her due to the intensity of the orgasm.

It takes a long time for Lara to recover from such an experience. Her senses slowly return, and she realizes that she is at the foot of the statue. She has her clothes on and looks totally normal except for feeling a little tired and sweaty. "An illusion?" she asks. The statue of Anjali looks the same, but it doesn't see anything coming from the member. Around him her notices the statues of men and women, everything looks normal. "It felt so real," she says aloud, still feeling the taste and smells in her body.

Still a little disoriented, she stands up and on the nearby altar notices a richly decorated box that wasn't there before. When she opens it, he finds three objects wrapped in silk engraved in gold thread. The first is a huge perfectly carved cock in what appears to be a diamond or crystal, it looks complete with two equal ends with large, well-detailed heads. "I see why the statue was made as a hermaphrodite," the second object is a gold chain, but it is not to be worn around the neck, but on the hips. The last object is a richly decorated bracelet with several small diamonds and rubies encrusted. Lara puts it on his arm, but it's too big. In the end she decides to pack everything in her bag, "it's time to get going."

For a moment she is tempted, but in the end, she decides to leave everything else. There are enormous riches in that place, but Lara only takes the Goddess's Gifts and nothing else. Take one last look at the statue of Anjali and move the mirrors to literally turn off the lights inside. On her way out she seals the entrance to the temple and packs her things, it's still early and she decides to set off to deliver this as soon as possible. What Mahin will do with all of this is something Lara wonders several times, but she just wants to have that diary in her hands.

To return to civilization, Lara decides to take another, more direct route and heads towards an area where there are several rural roads due to the rice plantations that extend throughout the area, but it will still be several days of walking until she reaches those roads. In the moments of pause, she takes the opportunity to examine the artifacts in question, still intrigued by their usefulness. There is no doubt about what the diamond cock is for, at times he is tempted to try it, but she decides not to. The bracelet and chain baffle her quite a bit. On her laptop she searches for some evidence in the information she has about the goddess Rati and the only thing he finds are some images of murals and statues where she is seen with a chain on her hips, but there is no mention of any kind of practical use beyond aesthetics or that she has any supernatural power. In any case, she tries it on and it suits her perfectly, although she doesn't feel different or anything special. The bracelet is what intrigues her the most as it does not appear in any images or statues. She checks it occasionally and at times it looks like a ring, but no one has such big fingers. A cock ring is another possibility, but a cock of such dimensions seems absurd to say the least.

After walking for several days, Lara manages to get out of the jungle along the edge of a country road. She quickly locates herself and takes that road looking to reach a nearby town and from there to take a train to Mumbai. At that moment, a truck travels along the road, carrying workers coming back from the rice fields, and Lara hitchhikes. The driver pulls up and she gets in the back with the rest of the workers and the truck starts up.

Lara sits on the floor surrounded by men who can't take their eyes off her. Nothing new for her, who has always been aware that her great beauty and excellent physical condition attract a lot of attention. It's hot as hell at that time and he notices that his canteen is dry, so a nearby worker offers him a bottle of water to quench his thirst. She drinks slowly, sip by sip while the men don't stop looking at her, noticing her figure wearing a tank top that perfectly mark the generous size of her breasts and her long and splendid legs showing off in those shorts. Lara notices the lustful stares she receives and begins to play with the bottle while drinking. She runs it over his lips and uses his tongue on it. Intentionally spills some water on her breasts and pulls on her tank top, increasing the cleavage and showing more of her breasts while the men present there do not miss a detail of what she does.

In Lara's eyes there is a look full of lust and provocation, the feeling of being watched and desired by the men around her only heats her up even more and she continues with her game that becomes more erotic at every moment. As she plays with the water bottle unbuttons her shorts and pours some water between her legs, closes his eyes and lets out a loud moan as she does this, she slides a hand between her thick, athletic thighs. "Uhm, I feel so hot," she says loudly as she rubs her pussy. The men around her rub the bulge on their pants at the sight of such a scene, their cocks looking like they are going to explode at any moment as they watch that hot young woman touch herself in such an uninhibited way in front of them.

Lara continues to play with the bottle, passes it between her lips and sucks on it as if it were a real cock. She runs it over her breasts and then slides the bottle under her shorts, rubbing her sex and spilling the rest of the water between her legs. At that moment, she observes several men with their cocks exposed jerking off in front of her. "Wow, the water is gone, I'm going to need something else to drink," she says, getting down on her knees and lifting her tank top showing her breasts in glory and majesty.

The men surround Lara showing off their cocks to her. She savors herself and runs her tongue over his lips as she observes those penises. Soon she takes a cock and puts it in his mouth giving him an intense blowjob. The others approach her, and Lara catches other cocks with her hands and eagerly rubs them together. The truck continues its way while in the back Lara performs oral sex on all the men present. Cock after cock is passed in her mouth and between her breasts. It makes them enjoy, but it doesn't make them finish yet. She doesn't discriminate against anyone, and everyone gets their chance with Lara. Soon the driver of the truck stops on the side of the road and together with his companions join the rest in the back of their vehicle. Lara also attends to them and takes off her top completely freeing her breasts, she also takes off her shorts showing her sex and her beautiful butt to those men who have totally hypnotized with her exuberant beauty and sexuality.

Soon caught between two, Lara gives a juicy blowjob to one while other fucks her from behind. They all take turns with Lara, who gladly receives every cock they offer her. They put it on the floor of the body and several guys take care of it. One penetrates her hard while taking a cock with each hand and in her mouth, she receives two cocks at once. Her appetizing breasts soon get the attention they deserve and a guy ride on her and runs his cock between those gorgeous breasts. Lara fucks everyone, gives herself completely and each cock has its space with the fiery adventurer who gives free rein to a completely overflowing and wild lust.

"That's it, give it all to me and I'll give you everything you want!" she says loudly as she rides a cock, and her ass is open at the same time. Her mouth is flooded with cum that she gladly swallows and then receives another cock and then another. "You do it so well, I'll give you maximum pleasure and you guys will be able to satisfy any woman!" she adds later during her uncontrollable moans.

Amid all the crowd of men fucking her, Lara notices someone half-hidden. A boy, the son of one of the workers, watches the scene with an erection he can barely contain, "oh don't be shy boy" and gestures for him to come closer. His father takes him to Lara who immediately opens his pants, "I'll make your first time totally unforgettable" and immediately puts his thin cock in her mouth. Size doesn't matter to him at all, age doesn't matter either. He just wants to give pleasure and pleasure to everyone who crosses his path and now this guy gets Lara's full attention.

He gets on all fours on the floor and Lara invites him to penetrate her before the eyes of everyone else, the boy feels somewhat intimidated but with a look Lara puts him into action and he plunges his cock into her. It's the first time she feels a pussy around her member and starts to penetrate her with everything. Somewhat awkwardly at first, but soon picks up the pace as her father fucks Lara in the mouth. Father and son her at the same time, she offers her ass to the boy who opens his buttocks full of confidence. He hugs her, squeezes her breasts as both cocks run down her shoulders. "You have a unique talent, receive my blessing," Lara says and makes him end up on her butt. It gives them both an incredibly intense orgasm that she also experiences, but it's not over here yet.

She savagely fucks everyone; she is penetrated by several men at the same time and her ass receives more than one cock. Lara is in complete control of the situation. Even when she makes them end, the touch of her hands is enough and those cocks came back to life, leaving them hard and erect as steel, ready to sink between her buttocks, mouth or in her pussy. One discharge after another covers her, her mouth filled with cum that she refers to as the "elixir of life." Her body covers it completely and yet she keeps asking for more and more.

Only when the sun begins to set does it finally stop. All the men there are completely satisfied, thrown at her feet while Lara stands beautiful and radiant. "You are real men; may my blessing enable you to satisfy all the women you desire and have many children!" she says aloud with a strange twinkle in her eyes. At that moment, Lara regains her control for a moment and shakes her head. She looks around and looks completely bewildered by what happened, by what she did. "The chain" he thinks and immediately takes it off. When she tried it on, he strangely forgot about it.

She quickly gets dressed, picks up her things, putting the chain in her bag, and walks away before one of them comes back to himself. "What a horror, what the hell was all that." She had never lost control like that as she remembers everything she did and how many she did it with. She still wonders what happened and how she could have an orgy with so many men at once, "clearly there's something more to that chain," she thinks.

It's almost dark when takes the train to Mumbai. On the trip she sleeps a couple of hours, it's not much, but doesn't feel like sleeping any more on the train. It's early in the morning when arrives in the city and goes straight to her hotel where the first thing it does is take a good, long shower. After spending so much time in the jungle, she desperately needs one. But she still has his mind thinking about what happened with the chain. She felt as if she was possessed, as if she were not herself, but she still remembers everything she did and the intense pleasure she felt.

After noon and after sleeping for a few hours, decides to go with Mahin. "Well, it's time to hand over all this" and while she arranges the box with the artifacts obtained in her bag she finds a huge ruby along with other precious stones that she is sure she has never taken from the temple, "how strange" she wonders, inside she also finds a piece of paper, similar to the one in the temple manuscripts, "a gift, Anjali" and Lara is stunned.

In the afternoon go to the local in the Mumbai market. Mahin was looking forward to this moment. "Did you find the artifacts?" and Lara puts the box on the table, "excellent, excellent!" he exclaims excitedly and quickly closes his place so as not to be disturbed. "Magnificent, simply magnificent!" he exclaims when he sees the contents, but he is very interested only in the bracelet and nothing else. "Why so much interest in the bracelet?", "it has very interesting properties" he replies somewhat cryptically. "Properties?" asks Lara, "that's right," but she still doesn't understand.

"You see, Miss Croft, many years ago I had a terrible disease, cancer, which although it was treated successfully, left me with a series of consequences that seriously affected me as a man. I tried all kinds of remedies and treatments to alleviate these, but without success. It was then that reading a series of manuscripts I found out about the existence of this, ring", "ring?", "that's right, ring, it's a cock ring, a ring created by Rati for her husband Kama", and Lara is surprised, "it's okay I admit that I've seen more than one member, but one so big and also that which has to do with his disease". Mahin smiles briefly, "This disease left me impotent, I never had children because of the same thing, and I have spent the last forty years of my life searching for this relic." "So, you sent me to the jungle to find a cure for his impotence?", "That's right" he replies quite honestly.

Lara is somewhat exasperated by the response she receives, but she also understands it or tries to understand it. In addition, even knowing about the artifacts, only Lara could have recovered them. "I hope your work hasn't been too difficult?", "not much" replies Lara, who does not give further details and Mahin does not ask for them either. "What will happen to the rest of the artifacts?", "Well, for me they don't have much use" he replies while continuing to admire the ring, "but if you want them, we can reach an agreement", "what agreement?" and Mahin has a particular smile on his face, "well, help me test the ring and I'll give you the other two artifacts". Lara looks incredulous at such a proposal, "I mean you want to have sex with me to try the ring?", "in fact, understand that I have not been able to enjoy a woman in many years and you are a young and very attractive woman". Lara doesn't know whether to be offended by the audacity or flattered by the compliment, but at least she's curious.

"And does that ring really work?" asks Lara, "there's only one way to try it" and Mahin opens his pants showing his cock which looks totally flaccid. Lara observes, it's not the first cock she's seen in her life and she's certainly quite curious, as Mahin slides the ring over the member and surprisingly it shrinks in size adjusting to the thickness of the cock. Lara is impressed and watches intently what happens, but the member remains the same. "Now I need help," Mahin says, "and what should I do?" "I need some stimulation for the ring to take effect, so why don't you show me your beautiful breasts?" The request seems daring; however, Lara agrees anyway and opens her blouse showing her breasts covered only by the bra. The reaction is immediate, and the cock literally jumps fully erect and hard. Tears of happiness can be seen in Mahin's eyes, "finally, after so many years he has come back to life!" he says emotionally.

Mahin turns to look at Lara and point his member at her, "I assume you are still interested in the rest of the artifacts?", "well yes" Lara replies intuiting what he wants, "then....". Without another word, Lara removes her bra completely freeing her breasts, making Mahin's penis even harder and stiffer. She approaches him and with her hands catches his cock which throbs when she caresses it, "wow, very impressive" she comments while Mahin takes her breasts and massages them gently, "you have simply magnificent breasts". With both hands, Lara runs through the cock. It feels different from other cocks, certainly the ring makes it different. When she touches it, when massage it, it feels differently, she doesn't know how to explain it or understand it.

"Let's try it," Lara says, and Mahin sits down on a large couch and Lara kneels before him, showing off her breasts. Mahin is expectant, looking forward to seeing those stunning breasts and beautiful lips wrapping around her cock that has come back to life after so many years and will now put it to work once again. Lara plays with him a bit. She strokes his cock with both hands and keeps him expectant. She knows what Mahin wants and makes herself wait a bit until she finally runs his tongue all the way through her and then wraps his lips around her. Mahin's reaction says it all, he sighs deeply and closes his eyes. For a moment Lara thought he was going to cum in her mouth, but he holds on while she brings out her oral skills by swallowing all his cock at once and squeezing it with her lips and massaging his testicles. "Phew, that's awesome," Mahin says, enjoying Lara's tremendous blowjob. "Apparently the ring works perfectly", "and we're just getting started" Mahin replies, and Lara puts her cock back between her lips sucking it eagerly.