Lara Croft, and the Temple of Rati

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her large and firm breasts Lara catches the member and squeezes him hard, despite the size of it, is lost between her breasts and his red head peeks out between them while she moves her breasts slowly covering her completely. Just like it happened to her in the temple, with Anjali's illusion, Lara feels her cock differently. With more desire she squeezes it and Mahin just lies down and enjoys the moment, "I have never received a caress like that before" he tells her looking into her eyes while Lara moves her breasts up and down, "ah I think I'm going to!" she exclaims and she is taken by surprise when she receives a tremendous shock on her face and between her breasts, "Oh well, it's so abundant!" says Lara when she notices the amount of cum, "you can tell you haven't unloaded it in years!" Lara tastes the semen; it has a special flavor that she associates with a well-aged wine. Mahin looks satisfied, however his member is still totally hard and erect, "it seems that it is still not enough" he comments, "I see that, but I have not finished trying it" replies Lara wiping herself with a towel.

Lara stands up and takes off her boots. Then she unbuttons her jeans and slowly pulls them down as Mahin watches her hips and splendid legs. She turns and leans over as she pulls down her jeans completely, showing him her butt. Her panties are lost between her buttocks, and she pulls them apart, showing him everything. Then she takes off her panties and uses her fingers to show her vagina, which is juicy and burning. Mahin reacts immediately and is eager to sink his cock into that pussy. "Let's see how performs," Lara says as he climbs onto him.

Mahin takes his cock and guides it to Lara's pussy that is slowly dropping. He lets out a deep sigh as he feels her sex wrapping around his cock, a sensation he thought he had forgotten. "It feels so good, it fills me whole!" exclaims Lara as she impales herself completely. Slowly she begins to move her hips feeling his cock rub her pussy inside. Lara feels it throbbing, it feels something unique just like Anjali's member felt in the temple. She moves and starts riding on top of him. Mahin buries his face between her large breasts, sucking on her nipples and hugging her tightly. Lara is picking up the pace and moving more and more eagerly enjoying the cock well into her sex, "how delicious, my pussy runs all over!". Mahin is ecstatic. He never thought that he would regain his manhood and even less that he would fuck a young woman like Lara who proves that she knows how to ride a cock.

Lara's breasts bounce wildly as she moans and pants mounted on the cock. Mahin hugs her tightly and carries her on his member to sink it deep inside, something she loves. She loves to feel him run down her pussy and move his hips to feel him better. He buries his face between her breasts, devours them and sucks them eagerly. He has never had such big breasts to enjoy and takes great care in them while rubbing Lara's ass that she likes when they play with her buttocks while she is fucked.

"Stand here, please," Mahin asks Lara and leans back on a table, spreading her legs wide. He walks over and stares at her pussy and pulls her lips away from her vagina and immediately his juices start dripping. Lara lets out a hot moan as she feels a tongue sink into her sex, moans on the table and presses his face against her pussy. She also feels his thick beard brushing against her vagina as Mahin runs his tongue over her leaving her in complete ecstasy. "I've wanted to do this since you walked into my shop," he says, smiling.

Lara rests her legs on Mahin's shoulders and with a strong thrust he penetrates her to the bottom. He rubs his cock inside her and soon starts fucking her with all his might. Certainly, the ring gives him a unique vigor that allows him to fuck Lara in such a hard and wild way. She holds on to the edges of the table and takes each thrust all the way to the bottom. Mahin grabs her thighs firmly and sinks his member as hard as he can as he watches Lara's gorgeous breasts move to the rhythm of each thrust, she gives him.

He rudely flips her over and leaves her with her ass exposed. He grabs her by the hair and continues to hit her hard amid Lara's furious moans, "like this, like this, old man deep inside!" she exclaims. By the hips he grabs her and pumps her as hard as he can under the influence of the ring. Suddenly, he hugs Lara from behind and holds her firmly and plunges his cock as deep as he can before finally cumming inside. Lara feels a torrent of semen filling her. He pushes her on the table and when he pulls out his cock the cum gushes out in an incredible way. "That was incredible, bless Rati!" exclaims Mahin, whose cock still holds firm though not as hard and rubs it up Lara's ass, who tastes the cum that gushes out of her pussy and drips down her legs. "That was beyond awesome, it was magnificent!" she remarks, "and it's all thanks to you!" he adds, running his cock up her ass.

Mahin takes a few steps back as Lara plays with her pussy and stares at him. "What do you say, an extra bonus from me?" she says showing her buttocks, "I need to test it here" she adds sticking a finger in her ass, "well if you allow me". Lara kneels in front of him and gives him a blowjob, feeling the taste of cum mixed with the juices of her sex. The cock gets hard again.

On the couch, Lara gets on all fours showing off her big butt with perfect buttocks. He pulls them wide apart showing his anus and sticks a finger in it, "okay, let's see what he can do with my ass." Anxious Mahin approaches Lara and puts the head of his member against her anus and starts rubbing it. "Here we go," he says and presses hard, opening her ass and burying his cock in it. Lara lets out a deep groan as she feels how they open her up like that, "what an entrance, let's go deeper!", and Mahin presses again, and his cock begins to disappear until he shoves it all the way in. Lara clenches her fists because of the mixture of pain and pleasure she feels. "I never thought an ass felt so good," says Mahin, "it's just that mine is so special!" replies Lara.

Slowly at first, he starts pumping it. Lara's ass is tight, and he feels it like she's squeezing his cock. Forcefully he presses her, he literally gets on top of Lara to penetrate her better and he begins to hit her harder and faster while she enjoys it, she likes to be hit from behind, "your cock feels so good in my ass, give it all to me!" she asks, and he does so and penetrates her with all the strength and vigor that the ring gives him.

"Come here, I want you on you" and Mahin grabs Lara and makes her sit on him on the carpet. She sits down and spreads her legs to ride on top of him, turning her back on him as he moves up and down his cock, "oh yes, oh yes!" exclaims Lara as she is mounted. He moves his hips by rubbing the member inside. Mahin guides her in her movement, Lara loves to like this, she loves to feel when a cock moves inside and little by little, she rides it with more momentum. She wants to make him end up inside and she wants him to fill her ass. Mahin does so and they are both finally satisfied.

"Oh, wow that was really unique, the best experience of my life!" says Mahin with a smile that goes from ear to ear, "well I'm glad I enjoyed it, it was actually very, very exciting" replies Lara wiping herself with a towel. After both get dressed, Mahin takes the ring and puts it in a special case that he hides among his clothes, "I want to have it at hand" he comments and gives Lara the other two artifacts that she keeps in her bag next to the book. "It was an absolute pleasure to do business with you," he says, bowing to her, and Lara says goodbye and returns to her hotel to rest.

Lara has a return ticket to London in the next two days, so use the time to visit some museums and temples in the city to gather more information about the artifacts. It was during a visit to a museum that she saw a detailed statue of Rati wearing a chain around his waist and wearing a ring on one hand. She immediately recognizes it by the decoration on it but finds nothing about the latest artifact.

It's her last day in India. Lara has tickets for tonight, so she takes the opportunity to take a shower and get her things ready for the trip. As she sorts her belongings, she puts away the artifacts he recovered from the temple, including the precious stones, but this time he takes the diamond cock in her hands and examines it in detail. Whoever cut it did an excellent job, the cut is perfect, but the material of it still intrigues her as it looks like it was a diamond. Ever since he found it, she's been meaning to try it, but so far, she's never had the chance. "Why not," she says to herself. It's a few hours before she takes the flight. She's already tried the chain, which she keeps in storage, he doesn't want to wear it again or he'll end up fucking the whole hotel. The ring already knows very well how it works and is curious to try this artifact.

Naked, she lies on her bed while holding the in her hands. She rubs it, slides it between her breasts and caresses her nipples, causing her to sigh deeply. She passes it between her lips, and she uses her tongue running from end to end. Lara gets more and more aroused as she puts it in her mouth and starts sucking it as if it were a real cock and in fact its taste makes her believe so. While she has it in her mouth, Lara plays with her. She rubs it in and uses his fingers to stimulate her pussy. She plays with her vagina and sticks a finger in her pussy while continuing to suck the dildo. Lara uses it to rub her sex, she passes the head of the device over her vagina separating her lips and rubbing her causing real spasms until she begins to slowly insert it into her, something that gives her incredible pleasure.

Lara moves the deep into her sex, buries it deep in her, pulls it out and shakes it hard amid her moans. With both hands she holds it and puts it in moving it to feel it better in her sex. Soon Lara is flooded by a torrent of very intense sensations. She feels her pussy burn as she moves in bed, she herself won't stop panting and moaning. She rubs the as if she were jerking off, caresses his big head while she has it in her sex and stimulates herself non-stop until an orgasm of great intensity that leaves her breathless. Lara shifts on the bed, breathes deeply, gasps, and moans uncontrollably as she rubs the. Finally, she calms down for a moment and opens her eyes, noticing that her hands are impregnated with her juices. "What a way to cum" she says satisfied, but immediately she notices something, "Semen?", at that moment she looks between her legs and a scream escapes her lips.

She jumps out of bed and looks at himself in the bathroom mirror with a look of horror on her face. The dildo, the last artifact she recovered from the temple of Rati has become a cock that now hangs between her legs with testicles and all, "what the hell is this!" she exclaims totally surprised, almost in shock. She carefully examines the "cock" that now hangs between her legs. Lara also realizes that she still has her female genitalia, "just like Anjali," she says, and now she understands why the statue depicted her as a hermaphrodite.

A knock on the door makes her jump, "Who is it?", "hotel service" they answer, and Lara runs to get a robe to cover herself, she ties it well when she notices how her cock presses and marks itself under it. "Like the heck, men can walk around with this hanging," she complains. She tries to keep her composure as best she can and opens the door slightly to see a young maid. "Hello, I was passing by when I heard a scream, everything is in order", "oh yes, I just saw a spider and these terrify me" replies Lara, "I see, we have had some complaints about the same thing, let me check the repellents and change them if necessary". With some hesitation, Lara lets her in and closes the door while trying to hide her "condition" as best she can.

"The repellents are expired, let me replace them with new ones," says the girl who leans over as she installs the new repellents. By doing her uniform, you can see beautiful hips and a pretty attractive butt. Lara watches her carefully and soon feels something between her legs, to her surprise she is having an erection which is noticeable, to the point that she excuses herself by heading to the bathroom where she literally hides while the maid continues to work. Through the crack in the door, he watches her as she moves up and down the room. "Come on, leave soon" she says quietly, feeling her cock will explode at any moment. Without a doubt, she is a beautiful girl, very pretty. The color of her skin, the shape of her eyes, an exotic beauty that begins to excite Lara, who involuntarily begins to give herself a hand job. Amaira, says her credential, "you're hot," Lara murmurs as she spies on her and rubs her cock, which is hard and erect.

Amaira receives a call on her radio, "Where are you?" someone asks, "In room 69, problem with spiders again" and soon there is a knock on the door and another maid appears. An older woman, but also possessed of that exotic beauty of Hindu women. "Is this room unoccupied?" asks Priya, according to her credential, "no, the guest is in the bathroom, she ran into a spider and the scream was heard in the hallway, that's why I came to look and change the repellents." Both talk for a moment while Lara is boiling in the bathroom, now she no longer hides her erection, she gives herself a hand job while she watches them both talking about a little bit of everything.

"I can't take it anymore," says Lara, who is totally invaded and possessed by a lust that she can no longer control. Taking advantage of the fact that they are both distracted, staring out of the balcony, Lara comes out of the bathroom wrapped in her robe and puts the "do not disturb" sign on the door and locks it. At that moment, Amaira and Priya see Lara and decide to retreat. "Well, change the repellents so you won't have any more problems, do you need anything else?" the girl asks. Lara is turning her back on both, "actually yes, there is something you can help me with" and then she turns around with her robe open and a lustful look in her eyes. Both maids are shocked to see Lara take off her dressing gown. Not only because she is naked and shows off her impressive body, but also because her big erect cock jumps out at you and is pointed directly at them. "How about you help me with this too?" says Lara rubbing her cock, both maids are speechless, "it will be fun, and I will reward you generously" she adds as she slowly walks towards the two of them. "No, I don't think it's the right thing to do" says Amaira, "we're forbidden to get intimate with the guests" Priya adds also very nervously, but Lara laughs, "it will be very exciting" Lara tells Amaira, "and besides, no one has to know" she tells Priya, "whatever, I'm going to fuck you both in the same way".

Lara moves forward and takes Amaira, the youngest, by surprise. She gives her a tremendous kiss on the mouth as he gropes her left and right, grabbing her breasts and then rubbing her ass while his tongue forcibly thrusts it into her mouth. Amaira tries to resist, but to no avail, Lara completely dominates her. "You come here," she says to Priya, whom she grabs and pulls towards her, kissing her as well and putting her hands on the maid, noticing that she has very striking curves under her uniform.

Lara forcibly kisses both. She handles them and has them at her mercy. She pushes them both onto the bed and climbs on top of Amaira, forcing her member into her mouth. "Your lips feel so good on my cock," she says as she fucks her, barely letting her breathe. With both hands grabs her head and pumps her hard cock in her mouth without Amaira being able to resist feeling the member slide between her lips and in her throat. "You do so well, you're going to make me finish!" exclaims Lara who cums filling the mouth of the girl who chokes on such a cumshot that Lara gives her and when she takes out her cock, she receives another shock in her face. Priya watches everything completely stunned, "now it's your turn" Lara tells her giving him the same treatment with her cock. "Oh yes, you know how to suck her," she says as the maid struggles trying to free herself, but to no avail. Lara doesn't let go of her and moves her cock forcefully, putting it in her mouth and then rubbing it in her face. "Come on, keep sucking" and Priya is forced to receive the member in her mouth where Lara again cums, forcing her to swallow.

Both women are overwhelmed by the situation, but Lara is far from satisfied and rubs her cock in front of both women. "I can see that you enjoyed it and I still have more for you," she tells them and then pounces on Amaira, kissing her and holding her while she tastes her own cum. She begins to take off the uniform of the girl who resists a little and plunges a hand between her legs rubbing her pussy hard, "you are aroused, look how wet you are" and takes off her bra revealing her small and beautiful breasts. "Look what we have here" and Lara caresses her sex by pulling down her panties, Amaira looks embarrassed, "please, no more" she begs, "you're a liar, your sex says something else!" and then runs her tongue over her pussy making the young maid moan. "Oh tasty, now I'm going to give you what you want so much" and she spreads her legs passing his cock over the sex of Amaira who has an expression between scared and very excited.

"Here we go!" exclaims Lara who plunges her cock all at once to Amaira who moans deeply, "but how good it feels, now I see why men enjoy it so much, it's incredible, your pussy wraps all my cock!" she adds while she fucks the young woman who is very excited. Priya watches everything and Lara starts kissing her as she fucks Amaira. "Take off your clothes," he tells her, and Priya does so, stripping completely naked and showing off her beautiful body. "Come here!" and makes Priya climb on top of Amaira and shove her fingers into her pussy while she fucks the young maid.

Amaira doesn't stop moaning; she feels the member so deep that she rubs her sex. She caresses her breasts and soon begins to kiss Priya who has Lara's fingers well inserted in her pussy, "that's right, kiss each other". Lara gives Amaira strong thrusts and then takes out her cock and puts it in Priya, "it's your turn now bitch!" holding her by her wide hips and pumping it very hard in the middle of her moans, "yes, yes, take it, you like it right!" exclaims Lara totally ecstatic fucking the maid. Amaira and Priya exchange kisses and licks with each other while Lara fuck them both. She takes turns penetrating one and the other, hitting them with his cock until he starts to cum again. "Oh, so much cum, it's unbelievable," Priya says and she and Amaira lick each other.

Lara lies down on the bed and both maids start giving her a blowjob. They run their tongues over the member, take turns sucking it and kiss Lara also sucking her big breasts while giving her a blowjob, "I like this, keep it up" she tells them. "Amaira, come here" and she gets on Lara who starts eating her pussy and Priya impales herself on Lara's cock giving her a hard ride. Both maids exchange kisses. Amaira feels Lara's tongue getting into her sex and Priya enjoys riding her cock. The two maids take turns on Lara riding on her, "what a dick, what a dick!" says Amaira riding her back to her. Priya takes her turn afterwards and Lara feels like she's going to again, but they're ready and gladly to get every squirt.

"There's something I want to do before I'm done," Lara says as the exhausted maids look at her in surprise. At that moment she grabs Amaira and leaves her with her ass in the air and spreads her buttocks, licking her hole. "Hey, not there!" the girl says, but Lara doesn't hear her and soon Priya also comes over and spreads her buttocks. "I've been hit in the ass several times, I want to know what it's like to be on the other end," Lara says. Between Priya and Lara, they open Amaira who resists a little, they put their fingers in her opening her butt in the middle of the young woman's moans. "Ready or not, here we go!" and Lara gets on top of her holding his cock and Priya spreads her buttocks open. Forcefully, he begins to press while Amaira's moans can be heard. The head of her cock begins to open that ass and gets lost while Lara continues to press, "it's very big, it hurts, it hurts!" says the young woman, but Lara and Priya don't let her go. "That's here we go, little by little!" and Lara continues to put her member in him until he sinks it all making his testicles touch Amaira's ass who continues to complain, "just relax and soon you're going to enjoy it" Priya tells her.