Lara Croft, and the Temple of Rati

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can see why men like to fuck a woman in the ass, it feels exquisite!" says Lara, who moves on top of Amaira, pumping her from behind amid the young woman's moans. The thrusts get louder, and Priya masturbates as she watches the scene. Lara penetrates her and rubs her cock in that tight ass. Tears can be seen on Amaira's face, but she soon starts moaning as she experiences anal sex for the first time, "I told you; you were going to like it!" says Priya. Lara fucks Amaira relentlessly, she hits the girl very hard who feels how her ass is being destroyed mercilessly to the delight of Lara who pumps her until she finishes and fills her ass with cum. "Now it's my turn!" says Priya who gets on all fours and offers her ass, clearly, she has more experience and therefore Lara has no problem penetrating her.

If Amaira resisted, Priya surrendered completely. Lara hugs her and holds her with all her might. He grabs her hair and pulls it while he hits her big ass feeling those magnificent buttocks. The onslaught can be heard clearly as Amaira looks ecstatic and almost unconscious. "I'm going to fill your big ass right now!" says Lara, who cums for the last time. She pulls out her cock with cum dripping and Priya is on the bed next to Amaira. The three of them can't take it anymore and Lara notices how the toy returns to its original shape and removes it from her sex that returns to normal. "Hell, that was just fantastic!" she exclaims, "I've never experienced anything like that in my life!" she adds as she tries to catch her breath.

Seeing what time it is, she takes a shower again after so much sex and is left with her body impregnated in sweat and the juices of the two maids who are totally exhausted in bed without being able to get up yet. Lara gets dressed and packs everything and leaves them both a large sum of money "for the extra services," she tells them, and leaves the hotel heading for the airport.

During the flight, she takes out the explorer's diary and reads it carefully, being surprised by everything he mentions and the elaborate drawings he made. "I'm definitely going to have a lot of work when I get home," she thinks, putting the book in her bag. At that moment, a young stewardess passes by Lara and smiles at her in a special way. "Why not," she says aloud and goes after her, taking something out of his belongings and hiding it under her clothes.