Lara's Apocalypse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But a glimpse of his terror-stricken face showed he was helpless, unable to come to her aid. He was scared of the changes to the outside world and he was equally scared of Derrick. Lara wondered, as she stumbled at the bottom step, if Billy had always been scared of Derrick, the victim of a bully, or if it was just this sudden change in the boy that was scaring him. She forgot about her little brother coming to her aid and tried her only other option, humiliating and shameful though it was she tried to plead with the boy, even as he dragged her up the stairs to the waiting bedrooms.

"Derrick! Please! You can't do this! It's so wrong! You can't do this to me. Please!"

"There's no law anymore. I can do whatever I want."

"Derrick please! I'm your babysitter... Please don't do this... You can't fuck me... It's so wrong."

It was getting her nowhere and desperation lead to anger and she cursed him, struggling trying to free, to lash out at him.

"You're a fucking fat pig and a bully, leave me alone, you can't have my pussy!" She screamed.

All it got her though was a hard slap across the face, more pain and more tears.

"You need me, Lara. You both do and you know it. I'll forgive you for calling me a fat pig, but I am gonna take what I want. Now, get in there!"

"But it's rape!"

"I know it is and I don't care!"

"How can you say that?"

"'Cause, I'm in charge! That's why! Neither you or Billy have a chance without me and that means I get your pussy whenever I want!"

They were at the top of the stairs now and the master bedroom was right there, door wide open, the bed filling the door frame."

"Now get in there! And get on the bed!"

"Ohhh, Derrick, can't you even shut the door?! What about Billy! I don't want him to hear this!"

"Billy wants to listen... And watch! You dumb bitch, you make him just as horny as me!"

The conversation was over. Derrick released his grip on Lara's hair and instead shoved her into her parent's bedroom following her inside, putting himself between her and the door.

Lara's eyes darted to the en-suite, but it was as if Derrick was reading her thoughts.

"You could, but I could just use your dad's drill and drill out the lock from this side, or I can beat on your dorky little brother until you come back out..."

"You just leave him alone! He's supposed to be your friend!"

"He's the same age as me. And fucking your hot pussy means more to me than your pissant little brother. Now get up on the bed and do what I tell you!"

Sighing heavily but seeing no other options Lara climbed up onto the bed, kneeling up on the mattress, facing Derrick who stood there at the foot of the bed looking her over with that always present lust-rage.

"I can't believe you're making me do this! You know you can't! You know it's wrong!" Lara whined, still hoping to talk her way out of what was about to happen.

"You're just repeating yourself." Derrick said, one hand on his resurgent erection, jerking himself off slowly as he eyed her with a powerful hunger.

He closed the space between them and snatched Lara's robe belt, grabbing an end of the hastily knotted bow and tugging. It came free easily and grabbing at the collar he yanked it unceremoniously off her shoulders. The silken garment pooled around her knees and calves. Lara's hands automatically came across her body to cover her breasts and pubic mound.

Derrick just laughed, slapped her hands away from her chest, slapped her bra straps down off her shoulders.

"It's time to see these tits. I've dreamed of these tits, I've always wanted to see them!" He groaned.

And then, grabbing the wired fabric between the cups, he snatched it away from her and pulled it hard until the hooks, digging into her back, bent open and then twanged free, almost pulling Lara face down on the bed with the sheer force of his pulling.

Her perky C-Cup orbs bounced free, shaking violently under the elasticated shift of her torso, until they shudder into their natural perky positions high ion her chest, rosy nipples stiff with her fear and humiliation.

"Fuck me, they're great! Fucking sweet tits Lara!"

He scrambled up onto the bed facing her and grabbing her firmly by the throat with one hand and then snatched hold of a firm nipple with his other, pinching and twisting the nipple while holding Lara's wide, scared and humiliated eyes. He gripped her throat tightly, another wordless threat of violence while held her wide, tearful eyes for his for another moment and then leaned forward, bending down while he took her other nipple into his mouth to suck at it fiercely. Derrick sucked so hard that it felt like vacuum cleaner nozzle was locked over her nipple. The only respite came when he lapped his thick, hot tongue over her sore nipple and areola. After a few seconds he swapped to her other breast. Meanwhile both hands went to her hips, found the waist band of her panties and hurriedly tugged them down to her knees.

Lara knelt there shivering and panting in fear, pain and ever deepening shame.

"Fuck! Sweet fucking tits." Derrick groaned to himself as he finally released them from his slobbering mouth.

"Can't wait any longer." He grunted then his hands on her body, he pushed her forcefully down onto her hands and knees and then shifted her around so her delectable curvy ass faced him.

His open palms came down on her succulent ass in an overzealous flurry of horny spanking, Lara could do nothing but react to the electric shock impacts, the sound of palm on bottom reverberating around the room. She mewed and whimpered to each fast, painful slap. Eventually he stopped and she could hear him spitting, nothing struck her flesh so she assumed into was onto his palm and then all over his cock.

"All mine..." She heard him grunt to himself, then his fingers stroked gently between her pussy lips.

He let out a long low moan as he spread her lips revealing the dusky pink glory between them. Lara shivered when she felt the hot bulbous crown of Derrick's youthful erection pressing against her gorgeous ass. Her mouth went overboard, ran away with her, begging, pleading, humiliating herself even more, as the panic set in.

"Derrick, please... Please close the door. Don't let Billy see me like this. Please Derrick, let me cover up... You can't see me like this. Please...Please Derrick, I'm begging, don't look... Just... Look away, don't look at my holes... They're not for you to see. Just go back to Billy's room... Oh, Billy... Billy stay downstairs, please stay downstairs... Oh God...please stay down stairs"

Her worthless pleading monologue tumbled into wordless sobbing. Which was interrupted and transformed into a despairing shriek when Derrick plunged his unwanted erection into her tight and unlubricated pussy.

"Fuck! Didn't think you'd be so tight! Oh, that's fucking good!"

He punctuated the hard buttock numbing penetration with another firm slap on Lara's ass, then both hands clamped to her ass cheeks fingers and thumbs digging painfully into her succulent peachy bottom.

Billy.

Billy stood at the bottom of the stairs, shivering. But the shivers of fear of Derrick and for his sister had abated, replaced by shivers of rising excitement. He could hear them. He knew Lara would be stark naked and he could tell by the noises that Derrick was fucking her. right here right now, just up at the top of those stairs. He knew the noises his sister made while getting fucked well. When she had lived at home he had spent hours with his ear to the dividing wall and a hand on his cock while she gasped and moaned reacting to a boyfriend's cock rutting her. Early on she'd sneak her boyfriends in and try to keep it quiet but it was never too quiet for eagle eared Billy. Later she'd invite boyfriends around while babysitting and go upstairs to fuck while Billy was downstairs watching tv. He'd sneak up after them and masturbate while listening at the door.

Those reminiscences gave Billy the resolve to put one foot forward and creep up the stairs, blinded by his need to see his sister's delectable nakedness, and better still to see her getting fucked by Derrick. He'd rather it was him, and he hated that she was being made to do it, but it was much easier to swap Derrick out for Billy rather than some older, six-foot jock boyfriend.

Lara was making a lot of noise. Her breathy, panting moans of protest and shame were fast and loud, filling the room and beyond. There were aggressive grunts and groans from Derrick, who was enjoying himself thoroughly, his sexual cacophony practically a celebratory fanfare while Lara's was a despairing, desperate lament.

Billy got to the top and lay down, commando crawling along the landing sneaking forward until he could see into the room. He was raping her doggie style, which was no surprise, as he had often described his fuck fantasies, many of them involved rape, as using that particular position.

Derrick was leaning over Lara's lithe, arched back slamming his hips brutally quickly against her lovely ass, while on hand had a grasp of her long strawberry blonde hair tugging her head back as far as he could, while his other hand was trying to cup one of her breasts, but his shortness didn't allow him the reach. Instead, he leaned up, still keeping hold of her lovely hair and started to spank her buttocks hard while he hammered his cock into her pussy like a dog in heat.

Lara's response came in the form of high pitched squeals, mixed in with ignored pleas for mercy and a physical response to each slap, a jarring writhing motion as though she suffered from electric currents coursing through her lovely, tight body, every time he laid a palm on her.

Watching the amazing, unbelievable, show Billy quickly found his sympathy and empathic connection to his sister overturned and smothered by the sheer erotic experience of seeing and hearing his gorgeous big sister utterly naked and getting brutally fucked right in front of him on their parent's bed, by a boy his own age of eighteen. Billy erection pulsed and he felt a unshakeable desire to get his hand on his aching hard cock and jerk off right then and there, but he was scared Lara would see and think him as bad and as horrible as Derrick, and. What about their mom and dad? When they did come back and Lara told them what Derrick had done to her. He didn't want to do anything that Lara could tell Mom and Dad about to make him seem just as bad as Derrick. So, he lay there, gently working his hips against the thick carpet outside his parent's bedroom door, massaging his hot, solid erection while he watched his sister getting raped. He would savor it all, everything he was seeing and hearing and would jerk off later to his heart's content.

Derrick and Lara.

Derrick lasted only a few seconds more than when he had fucked Lara's mouth, but she knew younger boys and stamina didn't go. She had seen it on the sports field at work. They had lots of short bursts of energy frantic activity-stop-frantic activity-stop. And, apparently, the way they fucked was just the same. He came within minutes. Spunk bursting into her, heavy thick jets slapping into her, Derrick yelling out his pleasure as he climaxed deep into her tight, clutching pussy.

It was all Lara could do to keep herself up on her hands and knees. The reality of the situation underscored by the feel of his hot plentiful spunk shooting into her over and over, fully struck her and he wept quietly, burying her face in her hands, but letting nothing out of her mouth but little whimpering and gasping noises she couldn't control.

After he had pulled out, she collapsed onto the bed on her side, drawing herself into a fetal position. Derrick sat beside her watching her, analyzing the taught curves and her subtly tanned skin. The lack of blemishes, the piercing in her navel, the cherub-bow of her full lips.

It didn't take him long. His new-found dominance and control over her, possession of her dictated his behavior.

He stroked a long hand down her ribs, into the concave of her waist across the double bump of her hip and thigh and then around to her ass, ignoring the sudden tensing of her body under his touch. He cupped a buttock, then slapped at it playfully.

"Please... Just leave me alone." She said. Simpering. "You've fucked me. You've got what you wanted, now, just... Leave me alone."

"I raped you, bitch!" He snarled back at her. "I raped you and you fucking loved it! And in a minute, I'm gonna do it some more. But first you're gonna suck me again until I'm good and hard. So, get up and suck me."

Once again, it was grabbing her by the hair and pulling her into the desired position that got Lara doing what Derrick wanted.

This time he lifted his erection up to his bloated belly and pressed his scrotum to her full lips, she obediently started to kiss and suckle at his hairless sac, lapping at it with her tongue before parting her lips and sucking a testicle into her mouth, heating his flesh with her breath, caressing with her tongue and sucking at the soft loose skin surrounding the sensitive testicle. Smacking his cock against her face while she sucked his balls, he let her idly suckle for a little while longer but he was sensitive and inpatient to get his cock into the heat of her lush mouth again, so he popped his scrotum from her mouth then levered his shaft into place and pushed hard, leaning forward and using his weight to pin Lara and force her to accept his length past her luxurious lips.

This time she gagged, not because his cock went into her throat, it wasn't long enough to reach any deeper than the entrance, but his weight pressing her down into the mattress and squashing her face under his sweaty bulk made her panic and she gulped around his hot throbbing shaft, a surge of saliva filled her mouth and clogged her airway, she tried to swallow but some of it went the wrong way and she started choking.

He took pity long enough to pull out and lie back, allowing her to suck him from on top, but he made her lock her eyes with his while she sucked up and down his whole length while massaging his balls in one palm.

While she sucked him Derrick reach under her and pinched her nipples between thumbs and forefingers, keeping hold and playacted at milking them while she quickly slid her sucking lips up and down his slick shaft.

It didn't last long though and before she knew it Lara found herself on her back with Derrick on top of her slamming his erection in and out of her tight pussy. This time he made her kiss him, lewd, wet kisses full of mingled saliva and tongue sucking. For Lara kissing was an extremely intimate and lovely experience, the play of soft, warm lips, the playful dance of tongues, it always heated her inner thighs and made her heart beat faster, there was just something about it, the closeness, the taste of another person. It did it for her on more levels than simply being on the end of a thrusting cock. So, having Derrick slobbering on her and worse still having to kiss him back, to give herself over to the experience, it disgusted her as much as the feel of the unwanted penis pumping back and forth between her wide splayed thighs and the weight of the boy lying on her lithe slender body.

The second rape barely lasted five minutes either. Derrick rutted away on her, his hammering thrusts blurring fast, while his hands clutching painfully at her perky breasts while his mouth gnawed on her bottom lip and his sweat seemed to seep out of his pores to horribly coat every inch of wherever their flesh connected. Before Lara knew it, the boy let out a loud wheezing groan and clawed at her as his thrusts became frenzied, and then she felt repeated spurts of his hot spunk bursting inside her again.

<><><>

"You know you have to do what I want. Don't you, Lara!?"

Lara didn't reply.

"If you don't I can just shove you out on the street and let those things outside have you."

Lara didn't reply.

"Or even better I could shove Billy out there, it'd be funny to see his ass getting slammed by those freaks outside."

"You're a freak." Lara risked muttering.

"Yes Lara, but I'm your freak... Now spread your legs, time to go again."

"I don't want to, I'm tired... Can't you just leave me alone. I need to sleep."

"Didn't you just hear what I was just saying? Do as you're told or you're out. The psycho's can have you. Or I'll give them Billy and I'll have you anyway. I can jerk off seven or eight times a day you know and I'm expecting all that spunk to go inside you from now on."

With a sigh, Lara rolled onto her back and spread her legs apart. But this time Derrick paused.

"No, you get on top this time. You can do all the work, while I feel up your hot ass and watch your tits bounce around..."

Tired and sore, Lara had no choice but to follow his instructions. It was hard work. She had to fight her own tiredness, cramping in her calves, Derrick's hands cruelly clawing at her ass cheeks when he wasn't harshly spanking her.

"C'mon Lara, use that hot ass, bounce it! Faster! Faster, C'mon bitch, fuck me! Fuck me!" He yelled aligning his snarling commands with his spanking.

She struggled, trying to keep up with his desired pace, trying to ignore the pain in her buttocks from his clawing and spanking, the hot lances in her calves as she bounced herself on his small erection. She humiliatingly bounced her pussy up and down on his cock, tears of shame coming down her face as she fucked herself up and down on this little freaks cock, knowing the sight she was giving him with her tits bouncing in his face. Fortunately, again, he came quickly, yelling out as he began shooting another load into her tight pussy. It took ten hard working and excruciating minutes.

Afterwards Lara was allowed to go to the bathroom but was not allowed to shut the door. She sat on the toilet and tried to sponge out the three loads of spunk that were inside her. But before long Derrick was calling her back into the bedroom for round four.

Lara.

Lara felt weighed down with spunk as the sun dawned and cast its fresh morning light in through the upstairs windows. In the hours between, Derrick had fucked her twice more and made her suck him off to orgasm one more time. The last load was meagre barely more than a dime's worth splattered across her hot, flicking tongue. But emotionally, Lara felt like her whole body was suffused with his thick pearlescent seed. It was a horrible thing to feel. Humiliating and despairing.

Derrick slept then but Lara couldn't, she showered but the water refused to heat up, so what she would have wanted to last a good hour actually only went on for five minutes. Still, it awoke and refreshed her as well as swept away the outermost layer of Derrick's scum from her body, his rancid sweat and sticky, adhesive cum-residue. Afterwards she wrapped her wet hair in a towel, pulled on her robe again and struggled down the stairs, wondering what would make her feel better, coffee or vodka.

There was a fast shuffle of movement down stairs and Lara saw her little brother sitting on the couch sleepy but awake still dressed in the same clothes from yesterday and was sat there with a throw pillow on his lap and a distinct flush across his cheeks.

Lara too tired to do anything else slumped down on the couch beside him.

"Great taste in friends you have Billy." She muttered.

He looked aghast and very guilty so out of sympathy, Lara threw him a little tired smile. But Billy looked down, his flush deepening, unable to look his sister in the eye.

"Sorry..." He muttered, in little more than a whisper.

"Not your fault I guess. Just my bad luck. We have to do something though..."

"We can't!" Billy cried out aghast.

"Keep it down! You wake him up!"

"He's bad news. I can't go against him!"

"But...!"

Lara started to try and argue the subject but she felt herself welling up, her own tiredness, Derrick's behavior and a night of being raped and forced to suck his cock was all too much for her to take. So, she shut up, forced her mind elsewhere.