Lara's Apocalypse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what have you been doing?"

"Nothing!!" Billy cried out again, his pink cheeks now crimson.

"I just meant while I've been upstairs... Did you get any sleep?"

"No... Becky from down the road got dumped back in the street almost right outside here about an our ago! She looked... She looked all battered and bruised... Black eyes, split lip... I wanted to go out and help her but three men from the Pritchard's house across the road came running out. They grabbed her and hauled her into their house instead."

"I'm scared, sis..." He started to shake and there were tears in his eyes.

"They can't get in here Billy. We're safe enough I think. Except for Derrick, that is..."

"I'm not scared for me! I'm scared for Becky! What they're doing to her! What's been done to her!" Billy was shouting, on the edge, his voice breaking, tears and mucus flowing freely.

"Shut the fuck up down there! Do I have to come down and fuck you two up or what!" Derrick yelled out from upstairs.

It was enough for Billy to go tumbling into fits of uncontrolled tears. Lara went over to hug her little brother but, as she leaned toward him the cushion in his lap slipped onto the floor and she noticed his pants were open and he had a semi hard-on sticking out of his pajamas. She had never seen her brother's penis and she was shocked to see that even semi hard he was much bigger than Derrick.

She forced herself to push past the phallic fear and hesitation and wrapped her arms around her little brother anyway.

Lara and Billy.

Lara and Billy spent much of the morning sleeping entangled together on the couch, exhaustion and sibling affection getting the better of them both. They found warmth in their mutual support and their own helplessness.

Lara woke in the early afternoon, following a nightmare about being chained to a kitchen sink. The thoughts very quickly pulled her into her reality and she lay there in a powerful funk, her mind railing against her reality. She couldn't understand how she was in this situation now. Derrick was only eighteen. There was no way he should have power over her, there was no way he should be in charge this was Billy's house and had been hers once too. And she was the grown up, the one who lived with responsibilities day in day out. And even more so she was a teacher, it was her job and her duty to look after the younger ones.

She had almost herded enough determination to stand up to Derrick, when he eventually showed his face. Put her foot down, he was just a little bully. Last night she had been in shock and afraid, tired and uncertain of what was really happening. Now in the light of day she was starting to feel more in control. She would put Derrick in his place or he would be the one to leave.

However, when Derrick appeared her determination failed her at once. The sight of him and reminders of the previous night were enough to put a stop to her intentions. Sure, he was small but he was strong, stronger than Lara was and his aggression only ever seemed to grow.

He was fully dressed in sneakers, jeans a heavy metal tee shirt and a padded jacket. He ignored Lara at first. And she realized that she was still only wearing her robe. She had nothing underneath and she hadn't dried or combed her hair either. She had wanted to dress earlier but her change of clothes was upstairs in her parent's room and she hadn't wanted to wake Derrick.

Derrick went straight over to Billy and chatted with him as if nothing had happened. Billy was reserved and barely looked his friend in the eye. But answered his questions, telling him about Becky now in the house opposite.

"You wanna go over and get a piece for yourself?"

"No, I was thinking... If there's a way to rescue her, maybe sneak in while they're asleep... There's enough room here for four..."

Derrick just laughed.

"You do! You're jealous of me and your sis and you want a piece of ass for yourself! No, Billy. There's no fucking chance. Besides, the way she'll look by this time. You know after being gang raped for what? Fourteen, fifteen hours straight? Probably wouldn't want to fuck her."

"I love her..."

"No, you don't. It's just your dick talking. She makes your dick hard and you want to stick it in her. I know how that feels..." He paused and spotted the hammer he had handled the previous night, collected it and slid it into his belt. "Tell you what, if I get the chance maybe I'll snatch you someone, if I come across one... Someone you can handle, give your dick some fun. I've got mine now, so if it'll keep you happy... I'll keep my eyes open..."

"Anyway..." He said, changing the subject. "What's for breakfast?"

"Cereal. Milk's still okay."

"Cool, what you got?"

"Cheerios, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch..."

"I'm going to get dressed." Lara muttered.

"Not yet. Come into the kitchen with me."

"I'm getting cold Derrick... I'll only be a minute..."

"No. Lara. Come into the kitchen."

"What kind of Cheerios, Billy?"

"Er, Honey nut..."

"That'll do... You go and get dressed Billy, then you can be on lookout. Go up to your mom and dad's room. If you're lucky you might be able to see your sweet Becky pulling a train!"

He laughed at Billy's pale, shocked expression and then left the boy and headed into the kitchen. Lara followed, suddenly numb and demure and not knowing why she had lost all that determination she'd gathered before. Just that, up front and in person, hammer or no hammer, Derrick really was an intimidating little bastard. She was scared of him and the fear made her automatically cooperative. She stood there waiting for instructions while he helped himself to cereal, getting his own bowl, spoon getting the milk and the cereal box, taking them all to the table, sitting down.

"Right, Lara. Under the table and suck me off over breakfast. Once you've swallowed my morning load then you can go and get dressed."

Her heart sank but she had expected no less from him. That was obviously to be her role in life now. She knelt down and crawled under the table.

"Oh. and Lara, from now on I'll be woken up with a blowjob each morning. The first thing that's going to happen every day from now on is me emptying my balls in your mouth and you swallowing it all."

"...Yes Derrick." She found herself murmuring. Hating herself for saying it, hating the sound of the words as they came out of her mouth. She unzipped his fly.

"Atta girl. Now get to work. I wanna be jizzing in your mouth before I'm done with my breakfast."

She had to reply with an "Um-hmm." That time, because her mouth was already enveloping his erect shaft.

END OF PART 1

If you enjoyed it, don't hesitate to reach out and let me know your thoughts!