Lara's Apocalypse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time the van door swung shut, silencing her cries, Billy had seen her jeans and panties peeled off her legs and the girl dumped unceremoniously face down onto a mattress on the floor of the van. Bare ass cheeks pale in the moonlight with two pairs of hands pawing at them while a knee across her back pinned her in place. It left little need to have to imagine what was being done to the pretty girl as the van sped erratically away and disappeared around the corner.

By then Billy was wide awake and brutally aware that something terrible was happening. And they were all in a great deal of danger.

Derrick, Lara and Billy.

Fighting back the rising hopelessness and despair that he could do nothing for the poor girl he liked and had enjoyed fantasies of dating, Billy rushed downstairs to join his sister and friend.

Derrick had already taken charge. And was in the garage looking over Lara and Billy's father's assortment of tools and supplies. A bit of a weekend DIY-er, Mister Catallina had a nail gun and a number of quality planks of wood ready and stacked in order to put together a back-garden gazebo he'd designed himself.

But Lara seemed to be arguing or protesting a little.

"We don't even know if the airports are still operating, Lara! We need to secure this place and this wood's the best thing to use! You've seen what's going on outside!"

Lara didn't seem to have a reply, she seemed a little numb, as if the reality that had sunk into Derrick immediately was still lost on her.

"I'll start hauling the wood into the house, you start filling containers with water, anything you can get your hands on. Billy can help you when he gets his ass in gear. And find some flashlights, start looking over what food we have."

Her shoulders drooped and she nodded, her head turning in the direction of the kitchen.

"I just saw Becky whats-her-name getting dragged off into a van! I think men were gonna rape her!" Billy finally said, it came out in a tumble, as if he'd vomited the words.

"We saw. There was nothing we could do about that Billy." Lara interjected, throwing him a sad smile.

She instantly brightened at seeing her little brother and slipped into the big sister role, as if it was something recognizable she could hang onto.

"Yeah, she'll be getting rammed with dick from now on."

"Derrick!" Billy moaned, aghast at his friend's lack of concern. Derrick just shrugged.

"My brother and my uncle have both seen these kinds of riots up close. Santa Cruz... Ferguson... And it's always the same, there are gangs of looters which are always reported on, but there are gangs who go around snatching girls for fun, too. And lot of the girls are never seen again, never gets reported though, never makes it on TV....

"...Now, we have to make ourselves safe and defendable in here. No telling when your parents will be able to make it back."

"Derrick's right Billy, we all have to pull together, rely on each other and we'll get through." Lara said, trying to sound as reassuring as she could.

"You rely on me." Derrick stated in no uncertain times. Eyes locked on Lara's.

Feeling uncomfortable by the look but needing that sense of confidence and reassurance all the same. Lara held his gaze and nodded.

Billy followed suit, grinning now. Excited. All thoughts of Becky, being held down and violently stripped on that mattress and exactly what was being done to her in the back of that van right now were temporarily out of his head. This was like an adventure! Like World War Z! Or playing Zombies on Call of Duty! It was a shame dad didn't like to have guns in the house or they could get tooled up as well. Locked and loaded!

They spent the next two hours working hard and fast, none stop. Billy and Lara filling every container they could with water, gathering flashlights and spare batteries and candles, and then auditing the cupboards. The freezer contents and refrigerator stuff they hauled down into the basement where it was coldest. Lara looked at use by dates and itemized everything in the order it would have to be eaten. Luckily there was a lot of tinned goods so even when the meat had gone off they still had plenty to eat.

Derrick was a machine, hauling planks of wood, sing a power saw to cut them to size in the hall then nail-gunning them into place across the windows and the glass panels in the doors, front and back. He nailed the front door shut and built a substantial brace a heavy wooden doorstop nailed into the floor behind the door then a big hefty plank of wood propped between the doorstop with the other end wedged under the big round central door handle. None would be able to force themselves in through the front door. Not even with a battering ram.

He left the backdoor secured only by its locks, nailing wood over the glass panels, but he unscrewed draw bolts from other sources in the garage and basement and screwed them into place on the backdoor for added security, using a hammer and chisel to counter sink the bolts, do it properly, screwing and gluing for added adhesive.

"For what it's worth..." He muttered with a half-smile, smacking his palm on the secure exit, as if to test its protectiveness.

Billy and Lara were in the living room spying on the outside world's ever-increasing carnage, through narrow drill holes Derrick had thought to add when he nailed the protective planks in position on the front windows.

Derrick stood there looking at them. Looking at Lara. He felt strong, grown up, in control and the physical labour had made him feel powerful, assertive. And now he was sure that the world was changed.

While he'd been dealing with the front door he'd seen a police cruiser, on fire rolling smoothly down the street, popping and rumbling as its flaming blackening carcass rolled past. A female uniformed officer ran down the street, firing her weapon at a crowd of men pursuing her. But then some older man from one of the houses opposite blindsided her, tackled her to the ground, took her baton from her utility belt and battered her stomach and legs with it a half-dozen times until she was dazed and moaning, defeated. He was half way through dragging her, whimpering and weakly struggling up his driveway toward his front door when the gang of men caught up. Two thirds of them set upon the man and the female cop, beating the former and kicking and then stripping the latter while the rest of the group forced their way into the man's house. The screams of more raped women joined in with the squeals and cursing of the cop being gangraped on the driveway opposite.

That was enough to assure Derrick that the law was gone, at least until the army was brought in to quell whatever unrest had started this. And he was master of the Catallina household now. This was his castle.

He still had the hefty hammer in his hand. He liked its weight, the strength of it. The threat. He knew he wouldn't need to use it. Any time a question needed answering or more instructions were required, Lara had automatically turned to him. Just like Billy had been doing. She was already seeing him as the one in charge, the one to turn to. Now it was time to use that authority to get what he wanted. He had saved them both. Saved her from the fate of Becky, of that cop and the women in the house opposite. Now it was time for her to show her gratitude. And to learn what her place was going to be in Derrick's household.

"Hey Lara." Derrick called.

She was leaning forward half bent so she could see through the drilled holes and the position lifted her onto her tiptoes and hiked up the hem of her cropped robe. Inexorably, Derrick's eyes travelled up her long, tanned calves and thighs and into the shadows of her upper thighs barely inches from the under curves of her ass cheeks. Derrick felt a savage desire building him, hot and heavy and aggressive, like rage.

"Hmmm?" She answered without looking around.

Reacting to the silence, she turned her head and looked across the gloom of the dark living room to the short, stocky boy standing staring at her. There was something in his expression, even in the darkness that she caught. It made her turn and face him and one hand involuntarily sneaked across to pull at the front of her robe, making sure it wasn't gaping.

For the first time since waking up, she felt naked and exposed and vulnerable. She felt the warmth drain out of her as, at the same time, a hot flush danced across her cheeks and down her throat.

"You know what I've always dreamed about?"

"Derrick..." Billy put in, but low and hesitant and afraid.

The smallest of the boys was beyond Lara in the deepest shadows, barely visible and happy to stay there.

"Shut up, Billy." Derrick said, equally low and calm but with a weight of threatening.

Lara chose to ignore the sleight aimed at her little brother. She could feel the tension in the room and the back of her mind knew what was happening, what was going to happen, but consciously she wouldn't accept a teenager taking charge over her. She ignored the obvious tension and danger and stepped into the leading conversation.

"What have you dreamed about?"

"You. Kneeling in front of me sucking my cock."

"That's disgusting. You little shit! You're just a child! I'm your friend's older sister and while you're staying here I'm your babysitter too! You can't talk to me like that."

"Really... Maybe I should just open the front door. Shove you out there for those raping gangs. Would you like that? Are you a dirty slut?"

He growled at her a little vocalization of his lust rage, barely kept in check. He took a step forward. Two.

"That's enough Derrick!" Lara snapped.

But then she spotted the big steel hammer clutched in one of his small hands and realized her danger for the first time. She decided to change tack.

"I'll tell you what." She said. "I'm gonna pretend you're joking and we'll forget you ever said anything. Let's just stay here together help each other out until mom and dad get back. It'll all be fine."

"No." Derrick said, low and dangerous. He took another step forward. "You're gonna kneel down and open your mouth. For my cock."

He took another step forward. Now only a foot from Lara. His eyes boring into hers.

"There's no way, Derrick. You're just a kid, barely eighteen... I won't... I won't..."

"You have no choice, Lara. You're gonna kneel down and blow me, right here. And you're gonna swallow my spunk. Don't you get it?! I'm in charge now! You'll probably never see your mom and dad again. Who're you gonna rely on? Yourself? Fucking Billy? Fuck that! You won't last a day without me!"

"I'm the only one who can protect you from those men outside. You know it and he knows it. But you're gonna have to pay for it. Kneel down and open your mouth."

"I won't!" Lara wailed, more upset and afraid now than angry or insulted.

In response, Derrick abruptly reached up and slapped her hard across the face. Shocked and degraded, Lara's hand came up to cup the stinging cheek and tears blossomed in her eyes

"Billy!" Lara gasped, calling for her brother, for help.

She glanced back at him over her shoulder and saw he would be no help. He was staring between his friend and his sister, wide eyed and afraid, tear tracks already visible on his face. He's a weakling, she thought. He wont step up to help me.

"Kneel down and open your mouth." Derrick snapped again, just as low and threatening.

She hesitated. It was starting to dawn on her that he was right and that she really didn't have a choice. She was an intelligent woman, a teacher a responsible adult. But those kinds of people depended on society, rules, the establishment in which to flourish and succeed. If what she had seen outside was any implication of what the world was turning into, even for a week or two, she wouldn't be able to survive and protect her shy, innocent little brother as well, even though at eighteen, he should be able to protect her. She needed Derrick, she and Billy both did. She knew the affect she had on men, knew that she could easily be found by a group of roaming thugs and the thought of what would happen to her if she were left her in deep thought... The hesitation bought her another slap across the face.

Hoping beyond all hope, she glanced back at Billy. But he was standing still, visibly shivering, hugging himself and still crying quietly, staring with terror filled eyes. Whimpering and fighting back tears of her own, Lara dropped down to her knees.

"That's more like it." Derrick said, tossing the hammer over onto the couch.

Without a scrap of embarrassment or self-consciousness, Derrick hauled off his pajama top and his bottoms and stood in front of Lara completely naked. He was pale and pasty, even in the gloom of the early hours, flabby skin, but broad with evidence of muscle under the fat. His erect penis was maybe five inches long and as thick as a tooth paste tube. One of Lara's college boyfriends had bought her a little silver vibrator one time, intended for anal play and that was about the same size as Derrick's skinny member. Saying that, it was diamond hard and pulsing visibly with the throb of his horny desire for her. And that, combined with the aggression of the boy and the situation they were all in, still made it very intimidating for her.

"Wait. Billy, get over here." Derrick said.

"Derrick, I..."

"Now Billy." The threatening tone brought more tears from Billy, but he came around to the front of Lara all the same. "You've already said more than once that you wanna see this too."

And then Derrick reached forward and yanked Lara's short robe open, the belt held but the front spread all the same, the satin fabric sliding smoothly open. Her perky breasts, held and up lifted in the C-cup bra looked marvelous, and both boys let out little excited breaths of lust.

"Oh fuck..." Derrick groaned. Bug eyed, staring at Lara's creamy, tanned cleavage.

The sudden violent snatch and pull of his hands on her robe added a little shuddering bounce to the pair of succulent orbs in their lavender bra but they were so firm that it only lasted a second. But it was enough for Billy and Derrick to feel doubly excited.

It was more than enough foreplay for Derrick. As Lara, reacting slowly, only partially accepting the reality of what was happening, brought her hands up to try and conceal her breasts, Derrick caught her at it.

He slapped her firmly across the face and then before she could react with any more than a little shocked squeal, he grabbed a handful of her long lush blonde hair and pulled her head down to his erect, throbbing penis. Lara's face reddened as her bra encased tits were open to her little brother and his evil friends gaze... she wished she could tell Billy not to look, to go to his room, but she knew that wasn't going to work.

"Get on with it!" He grunted, grinding her face against his hot, pulsing groin. "Make it good or else."

Working on autopilot, wishing for alcohol to smooth the experience, just like she'd relied on when needed through college and that last sticky year of high school, Lara went to town.

She couldn't fathom what she was doing or who she was doing it to. Derrick was her little brother's friend, the same age as Billy, both barely eighteen, who she had babysat for numerous times when he had stayed over with Billy. She had never liked those times because she had never liked Derrick. He was creepy and was always looking at her. Gawking at her and it has always pissed her off. And now here she was on her knees in her underwear with his little pencil dick in her mouth having to suck him off. How could this be happening. It was all so humiliating.

Derrick wasn't the type to let her take the lead. After a few seconds of enjoying the feel of her hot, wet mouth enclosing his shaft, her talented tongue slathering saliva all over his hard, throbbing meat, he took over grabbing a tight two-handed grip of her hair and then started to full on rape her mouth. slamming his penis from crown to root all the way in and out moaning and panting, staring down at her eyes wide, at once disbelieving and wanting to burn the image into his memory.

"Look at me, Lara." He grunted.

Lara did as she was told, staring into his eyes as he battered her face with his hips, an uncontrolled, power driving face fuck, full of the vigor and impatience of youth. And as he fucked her mouth he grunted down at her low a low aggressive tone.

"You know you're the only reason I ever came around here to hang out with Billy. I've been obsessed with you ever since, but before now I could only ever look at you, knowing I'd never get you. All I could do was dream of what it'd be like. What it's be like to do this to you..."

His power fuck intensified until his thrusting into her mouth had become unbridled and unstoppable.

"Ooohhh fuck! Oooohhh fuck! Ohhhhh!" He moaned one last time, fingers digging painfully into her hair. "Swallow it!"

And then his penis, hot, thick and pulsing over Lara's tongue started unrolling big projectile ribbons of spunk, two, three, four. Filling Lara's mouth to bursting, one of them bursting from her nose under pressure and having nowhere else to go, a split second before she swallowed.

Lara gagged, choked and stumbled back, the last spurt bursting out of his ruddy penis, flashing in a big arc through the air and splattering down to stain her, in her hair, down her face to her throat.

Lara didn't notice, she was railing against her clogged airway, writhing and coughing, hawking up phlegm and spunk, coughing and spitting, wiping her mouth and face of spunk, spittle and tears. Head down and spinning with dizziness, eyes screwed shut and mouth wide open and she shifted between spitting and coughing and hauling in as much oxygen as she could.

Billy stood there gasping, shaking, hugging himself, wanting to hug his sister and punch his friend but he couldn't do either. He was also acutely and shamefully aware of the hot weight of the erection he was sporting inside his own pajama bottoms.

Derrick was panting and laughing to himself, not quite hysterical but extremely happy and satisfied. One of his fantasies had just come true, something he'd dreamed of since he'd first set eyes on her.

But the reality was fast sinking in. She was his now, and he could do all the things he had ever wanted to do to her, anything he felt like. Lara Catallina belonged to Derrick.

He reached out and grabbed her by the hair again. Billy wailed incoherently, Lara let out a squeal of her own, but Derrick just laughed, and started to pull her by the hair toward the stairs.

"We need to get better acquainted, Lara." He grunted. "It's time to have a look at those tits and that pussy I've been dreaming about all this time."

"Billy!" Lara squealed in response. "Do something! Help me!"

She was desperately trying to pull out of Derrick's cruel grip, trying to resist him pulling her toward the staircase and at the same time trying to minimize the pain in her scalp as his grip on her hair tightened and seared under her skin.

He was strong for his short stature, Lara supposed the stockiness made up for the lack of height, that and his lust for her body. She well understood the power of teenage sexual desires ever since she'd been that age herself. It was like the effects of a narcotic, changing personalities, physicality and even thoughts of consequence. Right and wrong so often went out of the window when teenage boys got horny. And right now, Derrick was proving to be the very definition of that.

It was utterly humiliating that a grown woman, with the job of babysitting and looking after these two boys, was now nothing more that the plaything of one of them.

"Billy!" She squealed again. "Please do something... He's going to rape me! Stop him, Billy! Don't let him rape me! Billy!"