All Comments on 'Larger Than Life Ch. 02'

by D. Elbee

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 14 years ago
Good for him

Excellent story hon, get rid of dad and the son can have mom by himself. His father is not a real man anyway's.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
Well done and well written

I hope to read more soon. Thanks for the good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
a great continuation!

This is a great continuation of D. Elbee's "Larger Than Life!" Of course, the boy fucks his mother's cooch, as all boys want to and should. But he does it so much better than his dumbass father that mom falls in love with her son---and especially what her darling baby boy's got swinging between his strong young legs. His prick's a LOT bigger and fatter and STIFFER than dad's pathetic little peepee. Add to that that her boy's got a pair of hot young balls that never quit and just keep churning out that all rich creamy semen that's so GOOD for a mother's system, particularly when injected directly up the twat. The result is that so many thousands and tens of thousands of mothers are reserving their cunt for their big good-looking boy and his fine fat prick. It's just common sense.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
boys

Fucking Christ English boys today r so aggressive, I run an under sixteen's' footie club. You should see how rampant they r on the pitch. All I hear during the game is comments like: ' Pass the ball, MOTHER FUCKER, u blind cunt, how could u miss that? twat, cunt, WANKER, tosser, arse-raider, bum bandit, cunt crawler, shit sticker, God gobbler, Jesus jerker, bollock draining cock sucking cunt, slit splitter, fren fondler, suck my dick, you cunt, cunt, cunt, twat, you cunting abortion, mong, how cum you're on the team u dripping, wet twat, u cancerated bollock, bet u can't even cum spunk yet u fucking FUCKEEEERR! bollock, dry sac, cunt, cunt, twat u fucking masturbation. FUCK, I'VE SCORED.'

By now my pants r wet through, pre-cum is dripping from my hard cock slit, my full bollocks r just aching 2 b emptied, lying heavy under my rigid cock shaft.

U should c my lads in the shower after the game, all hot, skinny and sweaty, just aching 2 hand job their lovely, lean, tools into oblivion, a mass of slippery, slimy, juicy pre-cum and spunk being shot up over the shower walls; they compete with eachother 2 c who can shoot their cream the quickest, and the furthest, each of the squad, fisting their glorious knobs and dragging their foreskins right back, tight over their loaded bollocks, pow, 'I emptied my nuts first, u sad cunt.' They all score, and couldn't give a fuck about the mess they leave behind. I love the way they all cum out of the shower wearing beaming grins on their gorgeous faces, laughing cockily and proud. When they get changed back into their saggy, skinny jeans, they all seem 2 pull their zips up in unison, with their proud tools hidden away, until they need 2 b played with again, not before their delicious nuts r full with their rich, virile, potent cock cream though. Wow, in a couple of years, these hungry boys will be filling cunts and twats with their beautiful baby batter, seeding girl after girl with their spunky babies. What man couldn't masturbate 2 the thought of that? This cunt can, over and over. Whoops, my bollocks are empty again, and my sac is drained and dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really get into this story. I have a good friend who started with his mother in just this way and now they've moved and live as man and wife. My affair with mom started quite differently, but you've written a story of a good son and a woman (mom) who really needed him as he needed and wanted her. continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Alone at last all afternoon!

My mother raised, and extended her arms on the bed, giving me access to her still firm C-cup tits. I pushed her gown up her back as I continued to fuck her doggy position. I reached around and cupped, and fondled, those tits I'd peeked at so many times over the years. Her pussy was so tight, I loved it, my pelvis smacking against mom's ass as I thrust into her. I knew I wouldn't last, so I fucked hard, and fast. Mom was moaning, and calling my name, when her orgasm hit her hard. I followed with my cock exploding multiple times inside her sweet pussy. Dad wouldn't be home for hours.

amhorny1amhorny1almost 7 years ago
Hot

I am a lover of bbw in general. So this story appealed to me. Both mom and son were believable.. Nice story. lets see chapter 3 please .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank You

My mother and I are lovers also. The only trouble I have with your story is you should have woken your sister and let her join in. Before I started fucking my mom, my little sister and I slept together all the time. We both learned about sexuality together and by doing if you know what I mean. We don't do it all the time. But some of the best times we have are when my sister straddles our mother's face as I fuck mom. My sister and I are facing each other and we are then free with our hands and tongues for each other. My sister and mother are both jealous of the other, and it takes all my energy to keep both of them satisfied. But I know this: they are the two most important people in my life and always will be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous