Larissa's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Larissa's life implodes on seeing a naked woman on the beach.
3.7k words
4.39
5.5k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01 of 12: Fucking Desperation

** Note for readers: this is a spin off a story published elsewhere. It stands alone though some side stories will be clearer if you've read that. The story is based on South eastern Melbourne, Australia. This story could also be placed under BDSM (very light) or Romance. **

Larissa shouldn't have sent the message.

"I'm the girl who took the photos of your wife on the beach. You're in my dreams. Want to meet up?"

Larissa even knew she shouldn't have sent it. But she couldn't help herself. He was such a bolt of lightning into her life, and she just wanted him so much. And in the end, what did she have to lose?

Truth was, Larissa hadn't seen that much of him when she met him, but what she did see blew her mind.

---------------

She had been at the beach with Maria catching up after going months without seeing her best friend - fucking lockdowns - and finally being allowed out again, and not working. They'd met at the beach and had a big gossip session, catching up on all their friends, who was sleeping with who and how they'd all gone through this terrible year. They'd meant to go and get dinner, and then go out clubbing, but it had been a lovely day, and promised to be a great sunset, so they'd decided to wait for that.

It was Maria who saw the couple first and pointed them out to Larissa. A man was leading a woman along the beach, and she was tied up! She was wearing a little black dress - very little, and it looked next to transparent, and her hands were tied behind her back. The woman was beautiful - blond, maybe in her early thirties, a great body. And the man too - slim, fit, nice jeans and shirt, about the same age. It was hard to tell with masks on, but they did look like they belonged with the beautiful people. But... her arms were tied?

They walked along the beach a little, back from the water, and then the man spread out his towel and helped the woman sit on it. She was calm - not fighting him at all. Weird. Then the man blew Larissa's mind - he reached down and removed the woman's mask, and then lifted the woman's dress over her head, and pushed it down her arms.

"Fuck me," Maria said, "She's naked."

Larissa didn't know what to say, but when she looked closely, "No, she's got a nude thong on. She's just topless. But shit she looks good. But why the fuck is she tied up?"

"I don't know. What is he doing?"

What he was doing was sitting down, removing his mask, and then opening up their fish and chips, and starting to feed the woman. They watched her pretending to bite his fingers when he gave her a chip, and he just laughed at her.

"Woo, what a hunk! I'd strip for him," Maria said.

"Shit yeah. But would you let him tie you up?"

"Fuck, no, I'm not crazy."

Larissa suddenly found herself wondering whether she was crazy, because she had just thought to herself that she'd love him to tie her up and take advantage of her. She squeezed her legs together. This couple were amazing. And the woman looked like she didn't have a care in the world, as if being stripped and tied up on the beach was something that happened every day.

Then he took a bottle of water, and gave her a drink, but also tipped it up so cold water run down to her pussy. Fuuuuck. The woman shivered.

"But it is damn hot," Maria said, "look at them!"

Larissa was. The woman had had enough food, but the man ate a little more. Then he gave her some more water.

"Fuck," Larissa said to Maria, "he's playing with her tits. I wish he'd play with mine."

"Larissa, forget about them, and watch the sunset. They're going to as well, and they'll still be here afterwards."

Sunset? Or hot bondage couple? There wasn't any choice; the sun sets every day. Larissa would bet her left nipple that she'd never see anything like this again.

By the time the sun was over the horizon, she just knew that she needed a closer look at them. But how could she justify that? And then an idea just appeared in her head - she could ask the woman if she was OK, though she obviously was, sitting there laughing with her man as he kissed her nipple. Larissa looked around - she and Maria were the nearest people to them by a long way.

"We should ask her if she's OK - she might be in trouble."

Maria laughed. "Sure, you go and ask her, but you can see she's fine. You just want to gawk at them close up. But off you go."

Larissa scowled at Maria, disgusted that she was right. But she still did it. Up close, she could see that indeed, the woman had a spectacular body - perfect natural tits, awesome flat stomach, and great legs. What was she, a supermodel? How had she ended up slave to some guy when she had everything? The man... yep, he was a hunk, for sure. But that much?

"Are you OK?" she asked the woman.

The woman took a deep breath and smiled at her. "Well, I'm far outside my comfort zone here. My husband has never done anything like this to me in public before, but I'm turned on something fierce, and I know I'm safe in his hands. Thanks for asking, though; one day the girl in my position won't be safe."

She even had a lovely, educated voice. And the man's clothes screamed money. He must be quite something. But looking at the woman woke some longing in Larissa... what would it be like to trust someone so much that being tied up on the beach in his hands was 'safe?' And 'turned on something fierce?' Fuck. Larissa shivered, as she imagined herself in that position.

"You want to be me?" the woman asked Larissa. Hell no. No way, Larissa didn't do stuff like that. No way she'd let anyone treat her like that, tie her up and display her like that, so anyone could look at her tits and pussy like that. Looking at her pussy, the woman was wet, turned on lots, Larissa could see. But if she was honest, so was she. This woman had it all. What would it be like to be her? She realised she had nodded.

"Well, honey, make sure you have good reason to trust a man absolutely before you let him do something like this with you. We've been married twenty years."

Twenty years? What, did they get married when they were tweens? But no, looking more closely, Larissa could believe they were a little older than she thought. She was a newborn when they got married! But now what? What did she want? She didn't want to walk away, but she had no idea what she wanted. This was embarrassing now, she needed to get away from them... but then she'd never know...

Then the man spoke up. "Hey, you're welcome to watch, get your stuff and sit here," and he pointed to a spot in front of them.

Larissa jumped and ran to get her stuff. "Maria, it's her husband. They said we can sit right there and watch! Come on!" Maria was surprised, sure, but she jumped up, sure, and they dragged their stuff on their towels over to just in front of the couple.

When they sat down, the man started stroking the woman's pussy through her thong. Just gentle and slow, but definitely sure. Fuck, he was stroking her pussy on a public beach. Then he kissed her, and they had some long discussion about who was the sexiest in their family. Larissa tried to follow, but fuck, the woman was tied up, stripped, and having her pussy stroked on a public beach. She said they had teenaged children, and their lovers had moved in for Covid, and their house was full of sex. Yeah, that Larissa could believe. But having her pussy played with on a public beach? When naked and tied up? Fuck. Then Larissa realised that she was rubbing herself. Fuck.

Then he said something about spanking her. The fuck? Did he really say that? And she just took it in her stride, as if getting spanked was normal. What the fuck?

Then... the man gave Larissa his phone and asked her to take a photo? Fuck yes, she'd take a photo. She took a few, and he was kissing her, and still had his hand on her pussy through the thong. No! he pushed in behind the thong and started playing with her. The expression on her face... fuck. She could do nothing about it, he could do anything he wanted... Larissa took a video of that. He was still doing it... she was getting close, panting. Fuck, Larissa was turned on. There was no way she could let this couple walk out of her life... and she was still holding his phone... and it was logged in. She quickly called her own phone number from his phone... Just in time! He stopped, leaving the woman hanging, and then got his phone back off Larissa. Then he helped her up, still all but naked, and they walked off.

Fuck. Tied up, naked, on a beach. Playing with her pussy. That was the hottest damn thing she'd ever seen. To be that woman, to have a man do that to her? That man? Larissa never even thought about whether she had a choice. Maria be damned. She pulled her bikini aside and went to town on her pussy. She'd never been as hot as she was at that moment. And then, bang, she came.

When she came down from her high, Maria said "Whoa. Someone got off big time on that. I didn't know you were like that!"

Sheepishly, Larissa looked at Maria. "Umm, I didn't know that either. You didn't think that was the hottest thing you ever saw?"

Maria shrugged. "He was a hunk, yeah. And she was beautiful for sure. I thought it was a bit weird. But I can see it scratched your itch."

Fuck she was embarrassed now. She resolved never to speak about it again.

Except that while they were sitting in the bar having dinner, Maria kept bringing it up. Larissa couldn't figure out whether she was just teasing her, or whether she had been affected more than she thought. Later, they went to a party at a friend's house, and Maria told the story... all of it except how Larissa got herself off at the end. Which was good, because that would've destroyed their friendship if she'd mentioned it.

Before she went to sleep, Larissa saved the man's phone number in her contacts under 'Hot Beach Guy'.

-------------

Her love life wasn't that thrilling before Covid. She'd blown off a boyfriend just before the first lockdown. She'd found out he was two-timing her, the lousy bastard. She'd had nothing for months, and eventually she'd made a friends-with-benefits arrangement with another so-so guy she knew who had no one, so she could get out of her little flat during the second lockdown, but really, he was just a wham-bam type, and both of them had let that lapse out of boredom once the lockdown loosened. Then there'd been nothing much... until that couple on the beach.

After that... It just wouldn't line up for her. She tried out a few guys she met while clubbing, but those kind of guys... bedding them was like a performance art, as long as you didn't try to talk to them about anything, and that was OK, but she just felt as if she wasn't properly there. She tried drinking more. No, that didn't help. Clubbing was weird anyway... Covid restrictions and masks... maybe it was only the crazy people clubbing now? None of them compared to the Hot Beach Guy.

Maybe the problem was the kind of guys she picked up clubbing. Maybe she needed to build an emotional connection before laying the guy. So she spent several weeks dating a friend of a friend she met at a party, but when she finally took him to bed, she'd been repulsed by the actual sex. It was just something about his dick... Larissa didn't understand that at all. But it was certainly over with him after that.

Had Hot Beach Guy really said he was going to spank that awesome woman?

Then a few guys from parties, in her social circles, a run of them in a row. Some of them very good in bed, and some nice guys, but none of them moved her. More of the same - what was wrong with her? Perhaps, she should swing from the chandelier? One, Two, Three, she threw the drinks back at a club and then did a guy in the club in front of everyone. Yeah, that was awesome, except that just got her thrown out of the club in disgrace. Before she finished. Wrong club. Or wrong life.

Angry and frustrated, she'd been easy meat for another friend of a friend who she'd kept away from before because he was a bit of a sleaze, but he noticed that she told the story of the beach couple a bit often and offered to give her a similar experience. She should have known better. But hell... nothing else was working. So she gave it a go.

Bad mistake... Bad bad bad. She'd been looking for the elegant refinement, the style that she'd seen on the beach. The kind that turned her into a classy lady like that awesome woman. What she got instead was the exact opposite. She felt dirty and violated. And maybe raped... he'd tied her up, and rammed deep into her mouth, and then her pussy. That'd been, well, survivable, though not as much fun as she hoped. Then he'd tried ramming up her ass, but he'd stopped when she screamed loud enough. But that wasn't the worst. His attempt at smacking her was worse - it just hurt. But the worst was actually the names he called her... trash, tart, whore, pig-cunt. *Slut*. She left his house as quickly as she could, sobbing and shaking. Well, she had said he could do whatever he wanted, even if she'd been drinking... she just hadn't dreamed that he'd want to do that. That lady on the beach had said she needed a good reason to absolutely trust a guy before giving him that much power over her. Well, that was sure true. That woman trusted her man ... maybe Larissa could trust him too? She kept seeing his name in her contacts. Hot Beach Guy. It couldn't be worse than what she had?

Next, she let herself get picked up by a girl who hit on her while she was out drinking - she'd had enough of men for the year. That was just more of the same... pleasant for a while, but somehow, she felt disconnected, and there just wasn't the big ending she needed, and so she felt even more disconnected. What the fuck was wrong with her? Hot Beach Guy?

What was left? Nothing? But she really needed sex. A couple to her restaurant, a good-looking guy with a hot girl dressed for sex, and she let them pick her up from the restaurant she worked at. Bad idea under any conditions, but the way the girl looked at her, that did it for her. They took her home, drank together and then went to bed. The girl kissed her real good, and then they got to business. Getting nailed by the guy while the girl licked her all over was the nearest to real fun she had in bed for ages - maybe because she was pretty much held down while it was happening. But it only lasted a few minutes and then they paused to drink some more. Something happened to the mood, and the couple suddenly started sniping at each other. He'd enjoyed it too much? She'd enjoyed it too much? Not enough? Her head was spinning by the time the mood turned to ice. She wanted to leave but she fell down trying to make it to the door. She lay against the wall trying not to throw up. She pretended to pass out, listening to the silence, and then did fall asleep. When she woke up, only the guy was around, and he dragged her back to the bed and nailed her again. She was hungover, and confused, but he was done by the time she was able to think properly. Fucking raped again, the fucker, but fuck, she knew she would've said yes to him fucking her if he'd actually fucking asked. At least it would've been safe sex then. Unless she did fucking say yes? Or did it count from before she passed out? She wasn't sure. She got out of there as quick as she could too.

Fuck, how could life get worse?

Come Christmas, and she went home to her parent's place for holidays through to the New Year. No sex at her parent's place, that was for sure. Nor any peace. Bastards. But it wasn't actually quite as unpleasant this time, her brother was better - still, the icy silence was unchanged, and her father just as abusive to her mum. She heard him fucking her in bed... sickening, like always. At least she could drink, and she did plenty of that. If she got her parents fucked up enough before bed, maybe her mother wouldn't get fucked so bad in bed. Then one day, the fridge was empty, and she sat outside in the garden beside her childhood dog's memorial, reviewing the shit year. Definitely the worst of her life. Covid, sure, but what was wrong with her? She felt like she was still in emotional lockdown. How could she break out of this funk? Then she lay in bed that night looking at the Hot Beach Guy in her contacts. Maybe...

The final straw was when Ian, who she had a thing with back in high school, heard she was in town, and took her swimming on a hot day, to a water hole they'd used back during the day. There was this one spot, where she'd had the best sex of her life, and they went there again. Yeah, it was nearly as good, she guessed, but he still didn't do it for her quite like the Hot Guy on the beach had. And then his girlfriend arrived just before she was about to come, and her best - or maybe least worst - sex of the year ended in a screaming match between Ian and his girlfriend, and both of them screaming at her for needing a ride home, and for just existing. Couldn't get out of that at all, let alone quickly. Summed up her year, really.

Then her mother wanted to know about her dating, and whether there was a boy in the picture. Fuck that. Never going to talk to her about it, even if it ever was good, that's for sure.

Driving back to Melbourne after the new year, she decided. Come late January, she was going to get in contact with Hot Beach Guy. He could do whatever the hell he wanted to her. It had to be better than what she had now. In the meantime... she went to the doctor to check she was clean, bought a new dildo and practiced deep throating obsessively. That woman with him was a ten, whereas Larissa was maybe an eight on a good day. Enough, before this, but for this guy... She figured she better be really good orally. A ten... that woman wouldn't have to deep throat, so at least she could bring that to the table. Though, when she considered that woman had teenage children old enough to live with their lovers, and she still looked like that? Maybe she was more like a twenty than a ten... But mothers didn't have to take it down the throat... yeah. She had a chance then.

On the Monday morning of the third week of January, she finally brought up his name in her contacts, and went to send him an SMS. But what to say? She must have drafted a hundred different messages before she finally sent him a simple one the next day, Tuesday afternoon:

"I'm the girl who took the photos of your wife on the beach. You're in my dreams. Want to meet up?"

All night she was checking her phone constantly. Had he seen it? Would he answer? She couldn't get anything done, could hardly eat. If he answered, and she met him, what would happen then? All sorts of scenarios ran through her head. Some of them really bad. Maybe this was a very bad idea. Did he really tell that woman she was going to get spanked? But everything else was a disaster, and shit, she was so depressed, so fucked up. So why the hell not see him if he was up for it? The worst that could happen is he'd fuck her. Unless he fucked her up, but hell, like she cared anymore.

The next day, she got an answer!

"What days of the week are you free to meet in the morning?"

Over the next twenty minutes, she told him her first name and found that his was Dave and agreed to meet with him in a café on Thursday morning - she could drop work that day. She didn't know it, but when she looked, it was there on Google street view. As if that mattered really - she would go anywhere he said.

She hardly slept Wednesday night, tossing and turning. She was going to meet Hot Beach Guy! She finally slept and woke up at her normal time. She'd set out three outfits, covering a range of sex-kitten, sexy or classy, and she'd see how she felt in the morning. Well, she still didn't know... she ended up choosing the middle option, but the sex-kitten underwear. She shaved herself in the shower, put on her face, got dressed, and went to meet her fate.