Last Chance

Story Info
Denise has one last chance with the husband next door.
1.4k words
4.08
11.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise got up early. Things were falling perfectly into place. She had the day off, while her husband Rich would be working late, as he invariably did on the first Saturday of each month. Amelia, her friend and next-door neighbor of three years, was gone. She'd caught a flight to their new home in Phoenix the day before. But Graham, Amelia's husband, was still around. Everything was packed and the moving van would arrive at nine in the morning. So she understood, it would be packed and depart by noon. Then only Graham would remain. He could get into their Suburban and begin the cross-country drive to Arizona. Perfect.

Rich had left while Denise was still curled up on the sofa with coffee. She showered, shaving her legs. And her pussy. She only did that once a year or so. Rich liked it. He would be pleasantly surprised when he arrived home late that evening. But she didn't do it for her husband.

Denise dressed with care. Jeans, tight enough to properly display the ass she knew men loved to see. A t-shirt, no bra. No panties, either. She gave herself a long assessment in the mirror. Where Amelia was cute, she was more classically attractive. Taller, and blonde to her neighbor's brunette. Denise had twenty pounds on Amelia, but that translated to more curves and bigger tits. She didn't consider herself necessarily sexier than her friend. But she was different. And Denise knew that might definitely appeal to a married man.

Since they had moved in, she had found Graham compelling. That first meeting, when he and Amelia had welcomed them to the neighborhood with the gift of a bottle of wine. Her immediate friendship with the woman, which only made her attraction to Graham all the more intense. His playful but not serious flirtation.

This was not like Denise. Through seven years with Rich, from their first date through their engagement and then marriage, she had never cheated on him. Though she had idly imagined it now and then, she had never intended it. She might have pursued it with Graham, but she wasn't a fool. Her friend's husband? A neighbor? Folly. But then, this week. The move. Amelia leaving first. Rich working. She could have it, this brief one-time fling with a man she liked and desired, and then he would forever leave and everything would be wrapped up with no loose ends. Amelia herself had explained the timing of the departure to her on Tuesday. By Wednesday, Denise had decided.

She was nervous. And excited. And very horny.

Around ten she went next door. One of the two movers gave her a long, lingering glance. She found Rich in the kitchen on his phone. He was wearing only jogging shorts. When he ended the conversation with 'Love you, too' she knew he'd been talking to Amelia. His wife. Her friend.

Even before he glanced at her tits, she realized her

nipples were hard in the cool morning air.

"Hi, Graham," she said with a smile sweet and coy.

He was taller than Rich, maybe six-two. A runner. Magnificent calves. A nicely defined torso, which she'd only previous seen from a distance as he ran. He was sweating in the heat of the July morning. There was surprise on his face.

"I hope you won't leave without stopping in to say goodbye," Denise went on coquettishly.

"Of course not," Graham responded, clearly trying to keep up with this unexpected turn of events.

She flashed her eyes at him and ran her tongue over her lip, trying to make it look both alluring and innocently done.

"When do you think that might be?" she asked.

"Uh...," he paused, uncertain. "Maybe one?"

"Sounds good!" she said brightly. "See you then!"

Then Denise turned and walk away, looking back to give him her smile once more, and moving her ass just enough to hopefully catch his eye but, she equally hoped, not enough so that he would think she was doing it on purpose.

She went back to her house and preoccupied herself. At noon she ate a salad. A glass of wine helped calm her nerves. After, she freshened herself up. Then Denise waited.

The knock came at the door at precisely one pm. A good sign, she thought. When she opened the door, she knew. There was Graham. He'd obviously showered and was now in khaki shorts and a polo. Either he was completely clueless, or he was responding to the real invitation he thought she'd sent. When she took his hand, he followed. Denise led him into the living room and sat down on the sofa, patting the cushion next to her. He sat down as well.

Denise leaned over and kissed Graham.

At first, he let her do the kissing. Then he reciprocated, tentatively at first, then gradually responding in kind. She had been imagining how it would go and had planned on laying back and taking off her shorts and asking him to do things to her with her mouth. Now, she realized that while that would indeed be nice, it was not necessary. Her nipples were like little rocks, and she was as wet as she'd ever been. If Graham possessed even moderate staying power, he could fuck her until she came. And that's what Denise wanted most of all, to cum as her friend's husband was thrusting in and out of her.

She broke the kiss and looked at him with a smile, then took her shirt off and guided his mouth to a nipple. Denise rolled her head back and closed her eyes and realized that she could probably get off from this alone. She guided him to her other nipple and just drifted away, lost in the pleasure. Then she reached into his shorts and felt his hard dick. Denise wrapped her fingers around it, feeling the twitch. Then she slid to her knees and was before Graham, pulling his shorts down and then casting them aside. His cock bobbed before her. With just the tip of her tongue, she probed it.

"Having you ever imagined me sucking your cock?" she asked him, knowing perfectly well the answer. But would he admit it? He did, unabashedly.

Denise slowly took his cock in her mouth. She looked into Graham's eyes as she gradually worked her way up his shaft until she had taken all of it. For a couple of minutes, she sucked him in an unhurried fashion, enjoying the act and his response. Then she let his cock slip from her mouth and stood, walked over to the love seat and leaned against the arm, thrusting her ass out toward him. She peeled off her shorts and knew that her wet pussy was perfectly framed by her behind.

"Fuck me, Graham," she said without looking back.

The sounds of Graham proceeding to do just that filled the room. His movements, determined but without rushing. His anticipating breath. Hic cock, filling her audibly. And then the fucking. The deep thrusts, his thighs slapping her ass each time he drove into her. Denise felt his hands on her, then one gripped her hair. He fucked her hard, harder than she'd ever been fucked from beginning to end. He pounded her, in a way that normally might arouse her intellectually but would not lead to her orgasming, but in this instance she knew that would not be the case. Still, it surprised her with the swiftness that it arrived.

Graham seemed very attuned to both her sexual progress and her erotic desires. He leaned forward until she could feel his breath on her ear.

"I'm going to cum in Rich's wife," he whispered hoarsely.

"Oh God!" she cried out as the first convulsion came. Denise moaned shamelessly. She let her body writhe and made sounds that she didn't try to hold back.

Graham called her name at the moment she felt the first warm spurt within her and her climax only intensified. She never wanted it to end, the thrusts and the release of his cum into her body. Gradually, the convulsions grew lesser and more time passed between them. Slowly, he spent himself inside of her. When it was finally over and he withdrew, she felt cum running down her leg. Denise didn't even bother to avoid the mess.

She took him to the shower and they entered it together. Graham fucked her again, this time against the shower wall, her legs wrapped around his waist. She came two more times before he did, experiencing a multiple for the first time in years.

After, she walked with him back to his clothes and watched him dress. Still nude, she kissed him. This time the connection was a fond one, a lovely farewell. Neither said anything more. No illusions were held.

It was three weeks before a day passed in which Denise did not fuck her husband.