All Comments on 'Last Chance'

by DrewBlueMN

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MormonJackMormonJack9 months ago

Well done tale, thank you! I hope you'll write more.

I was puzzled by Denise and her change. "This was not like Denise. Through seven years with Rich... she had never cheated on him. Though she had idly imagined it now and then, she had never intended it." Ok, pretty normal person that can fantasize but remain faithful. What changed? Was it solely the circumstances: that suddenly Graham was available and leaving. Because if it's just a matter of the perfect circumstance, then it certainly was like Denise - she just hadn't had a good opportunity in the past 7 years. And she's going to cheat again since she got away with it all.

Bargyn1Bargyn19 months ago

Loved it! Fantasy to reality, circumstance plausible!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Epilogue: Denise ended up pregnant with Graham's child. It took idiot husband Rich about two years to figure it out but then he did a DNA test on the suspected bastard child. When he had his proof he confronted the cheating skank slut and kicked her to the curb with her brat. He wasn't raising some piece of shit's kid. Ex-wife spent the next 18 years learning the hard knocks of single parenting. Tough shit, she was nothing but a whore.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story - very erotic- nice description of thoughts and action

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous