Last Day At Work

Story Info
Linda/Lexis's last day working for DC on Sassy Street.
14.8k words
4.29
12.2k
17
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,364 Followers

Hi everyone. I'm back after a long break. Sorry I wasn't able to write for so long, but real life got in the way. I hope I will be back for good, but don't expect a high volume of stories from me because real life is still giving me a lot of stuff to deal with. I am hoping to do some more original stuff here in a bit (have a couple of ideas), and I want to do some more on Wanna Bet since it was a cliff-hanger. I can't say when the next one will be out though, so please be patient. Also, I have a new email posted so you can get ahold of me.

This story is the follow on to "First Day At Work" and deals with Linda/Lexis who was a normal yuppie woman who fell under the sway of DC the Super Pimp. She has been working for several years and is now ending her career for DC after being purchased by one of her regulars. Kinda of an odd choice to restart with but I felt I wanted to end this one and had an idea how to do it. Feedback is always welcome, but please remember to be polite and useful. Just saying "You suck" doesn't do anyone any good, so if I suck then tell me why so I can get better.

Lexis yawned as she clicked off her alarm. The sun was up, and she was feeling very tired. She rolled out of bed with a grunt and stretched. Her tanned naked body tightened as she lifted her arms up and pointed her fingers straight up.

"MMmmmmmm, there we go. Nice stretch for Lexis. Lexis likes stretching." She said in a giggly voice. She yawned again and reached down to her nightstand. Her compact was there and she opened it and removed a small metal straw. She put it to her nose and did a quick snort of coke.

Lexis twitched a bit and then smiled as the coke raced through her system. Her eyes opened fully, and she clicked the compact closed.

"There we go Lexis. Good morning world! Lexis is awake now and ready for her last day at work!"

With a slightly dazed smile she walked into her bathroom and started cleaning up. She had showered last night after her last trick, but it had been quick, and truth be told Lexis liked going to bed smelling of cum and sex. It felt so sleazy and dirty and she enjoyed feeling that way.

"Lexis will miss this feeling, but Lexis is still so happy! Lexis gets to retire and live a fun new life!" She said out loud to no one in particular.

Lexis, formerly a regular young professional woman named Linda, talked like that a lot now. She had been recruited by DC's notorious Platinum Cartel several years ago as a street walking whore and she had fully embraced her new bimbo hooker life.

Well, with a little help.

The old Linda would have been shocked and appalled by Lexis. Bleach Blonde hair, shaved completely from the neck down, habitual drug user (coke and X, every day), complete slut who would do (and had pretty much done) everything in bed you could name for cash, plastic surgery on her tits (36 DDDs, nice firm and fake) and ass (lovely bubbly butt), tattoos, heavy make-up, slutty clothes and shoes (always commando, and always heels to the point she walked around on her toes when barefoot), and a once very smart mind that had been turned off, fried by sex and drugs, and then never ever used except when it came to luring Johns or having sex.

But Linda was long gone, and Lexis loved her life. Linda was so far gone that Lexis couldn't even remember anything other than being a whore. Lexis had changed her legal name even because she kept forgetting she was a "Linda". Well, actually her boss, Mr. Smooth had changed it and she had of course just signed away like the good whore she was.

Lexis put on her skimpy gym outfit, some cheap rhinestone jewelry including her favorite necklace given to her by her first trick, and high heeled tennis shoes and grabbed her bag. She headed down-stairs and didn't even think once about the photos on the wall from her marriage and college and trips she had taken with her husband Brad back when she was Linda.

It was getting near 8am and Brad was already downstairs drinking coffee. He was in a very expensive 3-piece suit with a gold ring on his pinky and an expensive watch. Brad was a Senior VP at the 1st National Bank and one of the major players there. He was also corrupt as hell. DC had his claws deep into him and he laundered money for the pimp and handled a lot of shady deals.

Brad looked over at Lexis and nodded. "Morning."

"Like, morning babe." Lexis responded. She didn't need to say anything else really. Sure, Brad was her husband, but she rarely even saw him with their work schedule. The only reason she was still married was because lots of Johns were turned on by a married woman turning tricks. In fact, Lexis actually charged her husband to fuck her, which he gladly paid for about once a week for a threesome with his Mistress.

"So, Lexis is moving out tonight. Lexis already had her stuff picked up yesterday, so you can like, you know, do whatever with anything left over."

"Okay. I'll just toss it. I'm moving to a condo anyway in a week."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, sorry must have forgotten to tell you. Eh, no big deal."

Lexis nodded. Brad was just her husband and it wasn't like he was one of her real regulars or her pimp, so it wasn't like it was important. Besides she was excited she was retiring and moving on in her life. One career was ending and another one was starting.

"So, like, you will be at the party tonight? Lexis wants to say goodbye, so if not, Lexis will say it now."

Brad laughed. "Of course, I will be there you bimbo. It's not like it's your party after all, it's the retirement party for Mr. Shield. You are just there as his arm candy and mistress."

Lexis giggled. "Yeppers! Lexis like totally forgot! But Lexis is excited about her retirement too!"

Brad smiled and stood up. He walked over and kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Yes doll, I know you are. I think you have earned it, so I really hope you enjoy it."

Lexis gave her husband a pouty smile. "Awwwww, you say such nice things to Lexis." She traced her finger up his chest. "Maybe you want to do other nice things to Lexis? One last fuck before Lexis goes away?"

Brad smiled and slid his arm around his wife's waist. "Mmmmmm, not a bad idea." His other hand reached into his jacket and pulled out some cash. He tucked it into her sports bra between her tits and said "Here you go slut, $500, keep the rest as a tip. Now on your knees and blow."

Lexis giggled ad dropped. Her perfectly manicured hands had Brad's cock out in seconds, and she licked it, swirled her lips around the tip and then took the rapidly hardening cock all the way in.

Brad had to steady himself and Lexis smiled to herself. "Like Lexis always gives great head. Lexis is so good at her job." She thought to herself. Since she had been married to him and he had been a weekly regular she knew exactly how he liked it. Slowly, up and down, all the way in and nearly all the way out. Her tongue deftly rolled around his cock and Brad was soon panting and having to brace with both of his hands.

But Lexis didn't want him to cum in her mouth. Since this was the last time, she wanted to give him something to really remember her. She gave one big suck and Brad's knees buckled. She popped her mouth off his cock and with one quick shove pushed him back into a kitchen chair. Brad's pants were already down around his ankles, so he was completely bare waist down. Lexis moved fast. She jumped up and with two quick motions had her bra pulled down exposing her tits and her shorts down and off. Brad was still in the throes of her edging him and before he could do anything, she had straddled him.

"Lexis, what ar, oooooooooooo ahhhhhhhhhh." Brad babbled out as she eased his cock into her, and she sat down facing him. Planting her feet, she began to bounce up and down and giggled as she did so.

Lexis leaned in and kissed him deeply. She then licked his nose and before he could say anything, she shoved one of her massive tits into his face and his lips began to suck on the nipple.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah baby. Lexis wants to thank Brad, mmmmm ohhhhhh, Brad has been sooooo understanding and helpful to, to, oh yeah baby, ssssssss mmmmmmm, to Lexis. Lexis is so happy as a whore, and Lexis, uhhhhhhh, wants Brad to be happy. Lexis hopes Brad has nice, NICE, NICE, ooooooo, life with lots of drugs and sex with hot girls like Lexis."

Brad's eyes were dilating and rolling back in his head as Lexis bounced up and down faster and faster. Lexis was now just moaning and her moans and the slapping sound of bare flesh on bare flesh with squelching sounds of juices lubing the sex were the only sounds heard. After a few minutes, Brad's eyes were rolled completely up, he was sucking away for all he was worth, and Lexis was screaming "YES! YES! YES!"

With a loud grunt Brad blew into Lexis and Lexis came all over Brad. Lexis's cum and juices-soaked brad from the bellybutton down and into the chair. Lexis stood up and felt Brad's cum ooze down her legs. She smiled and giggled. "Thank you Brad."

Brad didn't respond. Lexis looked closer and realized he had passed clean out. Lexis giggled again and pulled up her bra. "Bradley wadly liked his wifey. Mmmmm, he looks so happy, passed out from having his brains fucked out. Lexis will miss that."

"What will you miss?"

Lexis turned with a big smile as Jenny strutted into the room. Jenny was a hot Korean girl, with a nice dragon tattoo on one arm and long black hair. Her 36 DDD tits were a mirror image of Lexis's, which was not surprising as they had the same doctor while her ass was a bit tighter and less bubbly bouncy. She was wearing a cup less corset with a garter belt and stockings and high heeled slippers and no panties. Her shaved pussy had a bit of glint to it and Lexis giggled again.

"Brad's dopey fucked look. Lexis likes how stupid he looks like this, all fucked and happy."

Jenny laughed and strutted over to Brad. She waved a smelling salt under his nose and he snorted a couple of times. His eyes seemed unfocused but cleared up after a few moments.

Brad grinned and pulled Jenny down into his lap and they kissed deeply and passionately. Brad's hands roamed over Jenny's body like he owned it and Jenny moaned as they kissed. After a few moments Brad broke the kiss and said "Morning sexy. How's my hot mistress and lover doing? Wanna call in for a sick day and then just fuck?"

Jenny giggled as did Lexis. "Oh baby, you say the nicest things. But pay up, I'm not cheap."

Brad smiled and pulled out a large wad of cash and peeled off some bills. Jenny got off his lap and Brad got up and moved behind her. He put his arm around her waist and nuzzled her neck.

"I know you are not cheap; you are worth every penny. It's a good thing my wife is fully employed, that way I can afford you. And now that she's out of the picture I can move you in full time." Brad said.

Linda would have lost her mind hearing this. But Lexis just grinned and giggled again. Her husband and her BBF Jenny made such a cute couple. Jenny looked like the perfect gold-digging Mail Order Asian bride, cheap and slutty, and Brad looked like a sleazy piece of shit scumbag white collar worker who treated his secretary like trash and fucked around on his wife. It was completely correct, but they looked so perfect together. She was glad she was going to be out of their way after today.

"Hey now, Lexis will still be available if you come to visit. Lexis is always up for three-way party."

Jenny and Brad both laughed. "I know you are slut. Mmmmm, I do so love looking at you like this, all stupid and horny, you were kind of full of yourself when you started working Sassy, I like you like this a lot better." Jenny said with an evil grin and Brad laughed.

"Yeah, Linda was such a square. Lexis is sooooo much better, nice and ditzy and horny and open minded about marriage vows." Brad said and all three of them laughed.

"Lexis knows marriage vows are for suckers. If it wasn't Lexis wouldn't have so many customers and Lexis would be sad."

Jenny gave a soft moan as Brad began to finger her pussy. Lexis smiled as Brad pushed Jenny over the counter and began to rub his cock up and down her ass. It was beginning to harden again, and Jenny was grinding back slowly.

"Hey baby, did you give Lexis her present?"

"Oh, shit Jenny, I forgot. Lexis came down and gave me a going away fuck and I kinda lost track and..."

"You are such a horny idiot sometimes Brad. Lexis gets that folder and...OOOOOOOOOOO, Oh yes baby, ssssssss, mmmmm, fuck I love you fucking me in the morning, look inside. We got you something."

Lexis moved over to the table and by Brad's briefcase was a manila folder. She opened it up and gave a squeal of delight. Reading was hard for her, but she made out "Divorce Decree" on the top.

"A divorce? Really? Oh baby, you shouldn't have! Lexis is so happy! Now Lexis can be completely free for my retirement. Lexis wants to thank Brad! And Lexis knows how..."

Jenny was bent over, and Brad was now pumping into her balls deep. Brad and Jenny hadn't really even heard Lexis as they were too focused on fucking, but Jenny gasped and jumped slightly when Lexis licked her clit.

"OOOOOOOOO! Lexis! You fucking slut! Don't, mmmm, fucking whore, ooooo, don't do that, you know that...fuckkkkkkkkkkkk." Jenny tried to squirm away, but Brad held her tight in place while he fucked her from behind and Lexis got underneath her and licked and kissed her clitty.

Lexis could smell and taste the juices and cum on Jenny. She shivered in excitement knowing that some of it was likely old cum from the night before, and she giggled as Jenny moaned and jerked. Having been in numerous threesomes with Jenny, Lexis knew exactly what would reduce Jenny to a well fucked heap of happy hooker, brain dead to the world high on the pleasure of sex. And that was being fucked from behind while being licked and eaten out from the front.

Lexis put her hands-on Jenny's thighs and held on tight as Jenny tried to thrash away. But Lexis had too good a hold on her and Brad was holding her firm as he worked it. He grunted away and Lexis worked her tongue and Jenny babbled like an idiot. Lexis worked her own fingers into her workout shorts and began to rub her clit intensely. Soon she was panting and gasping, and she could tell they were all going to be cumming soon. Lexis sped up and after a few seconds Jenny stiffened and then howled.

"OH, MY GAWDDDDD!!"

Lexis got splattered as Jenny's pussy gushed and then she heard Brad grunt and go "FUCKKKKKK!!" She didn't get any of his cum on her as he was balls deep in Jenny. She shoved her fingers into her pussy and pumped hard a couple of times and then came in her shorts.

"YESSSSSS!"

Lexis panted and flopped back on her heels. All she heard was heavy breathing and she could see Jenny was being held up by Brad. She scooted out from under her and giggled.

"Thank you, Jenny!"

Jenny let out a sound that was part moan and part pant and went even limper. Brad pulled out and staggered back into his chair and flopped down in it. After a few moments, he looked at Lexis and said "Nice baby, you always were a great fuck. Now, I just need you to sign on the dotted line marked by an X on that decree and you are officially a hot divorcee on the make. Don't bother reading it, you don't need to."

"Okie dokie." Lexis picked up the document and signed where she was shown. She didn't bother reading it, she already had her stuff moved and she didn't care much about anything else. It hadn't even bothered her when she had seen Jenny wearing her Grandmother's emerald necklace once at a party they had attended. She had her own stuff, nice and cheap and glittery and junky, and some really nice real diamond pieces from her best regular. She liked the trashy stuff better though and he had some real diamond stuff made to look like cheap rhinestone jewelry for her.

Brad grinned as his now former wife signed away all her savings, IRA, property, and even her family jewelry to him. Basically, all she got was the clothes on her back (or floor as was usually the case) and some of her stuff, mostly cheap jewelry. Brad had left her all her "gifts" though, which did include some really expensive stuff such as a mink coat and some very nice diamond sets. Brad had been warned by Mr. Smooth that stuff was off limits and if he tried to take or use any of it, he wouldn't like what happened.

Brad snickered. They were all going to be at a party tonight and Jenny would look killer in Linda's grandmother's emerald necklace, earrings and bracelets. Brad wondered if his ex-wife would even remember they had been hers at one point.

Lexis handed him the decree and Brad smiled. "Well, that is that Lexis. You are now officially Ms. Lexis Brown, my ex-wife. That being said, get the fuck out of my house so I can fuck my mistress."

Lexis leaned down and kissed him on the lips. "You are such a doll baby. Have fun with your slut whore and Lexis will see you and your skank tonight."

Lexis straightened and pulled off her wedding ring. She looked at it and said, "Lexis will pawn this and get something nice and glittery." And she strutted out the front door to the sounds of Brad and Jenny making out again.

LATER THAT DAY ON SASSY STREET

Lexis got out of the limo and smiled as she touched up her makeup. She licked her lips and said "Mmmm, tasty. Nothing like a car blowjob to start the day off right." Big Joe, the limo driver nodded with a bit of spacy look and smiled.

"Well, enjoy your last day whoring slut. Nice blowjob, I might remember it for a few days until the next new whore comes in." Big Joe said with grin and then hopped in to drop off the other girls.

Lexis giggled and waved. Big Joe was always saying the nicest things to her. The fact that she had blown him well enough to be remembered a couple of days made her feel really happy.

"Yo Lexis! Focus bitch! Time to get in the game."

Lexis turned around and licked her lips. "You got boss. Lexis is ready to turn the tricks!"

Mr. Smooth walked up to her and looked her over with a close eye. He nodded and said "Ok, looking good baby. Be sure to give your breath a blast of mouthwash, you smell like cum. Where's that ho Jenny? Your old man fucking her again?"

Lexis smiled and nodded. "Yeppers. Lexis's hubby gave Lexis a nice present this morning! A divorce! Lexis is now a hot divorcee! Lexis paid her bubby and Jenny back with some prime sex. Lexis left them kinda fucked and dopey."

Mr. Smooth grimaced. "Figures. I'm gonna have to see your ex about this. He still owes me from last week and now since you ain't his wife, I don't have to hold off smacking his dumb ass around. He wants tail, he pays for tail."

Mr. Smooth looked at Lexis for a minute and then got an evil smile. "So, tell me babes, you got any regrets? You have any issues with your hubby dropping your skank ass for a Korean Whore and taking all your stuff except what you earned hooking? Any issues being sold off like a side of meat to a dirty older guy to use as arm candy and fuck toy?"

Lexis let out a loud laugh. "Like, Lexis LOVES being a whore! Lexis loves being treated like a piece of fuck meat. Lexis is so happy she got sold off to a nice John and gets to be a fuck toy for the rest of her life! Lexis's hubby has his own whore, it's not like Lexis loves him anymore, my hubby was just another trick once Lexis started whoring."

Mr. Smooth grinned. "I swear, DC was the greatest thing to happen to pimping ever. Not only hot whores, but stupid, happy, cheerful, fully willing whores who love being whores. Yep, DC is the MAN." Mr. Smooth said with a big smile. He reached down and smacked Lexis on her golden micro skirted ass and laughed as she let out an "Ooooooo" and rubbed back into his hand while licking her lips.

"Okay slut. Today's the last day, so you had better work it. And I get to fuck you at the end of the day as a going away gift."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,364 Followers