Last Day At Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dream didn't even blink but gave a sigh as she stared right through the possible client.

The man laughed and then reached down to put the car in gear.

"Okay, shows over, just had to see the street is all. I'm not looking for any companionship, but that show will do just fine."

Lexis pouted. "Awwwww, you sure baby? Lexis and Dream can give you quite a show and a time you won't ever forget."

The man shook his head and revved the engine. "Nope, now get back pretty lady, I don't wa..."

Pffffssssssst!

Lexis gave the man a quick squirt from her perfume bottle and quickly reached down and jerked the hand break up. The man's eyes rolled up and his body went slack. His foot slipped off the clutch and the car coughed and stalled when the break stopped it. Lexis smiled as she opened the door and sat down. She scooted over and quickly gave the man a big lip and tongue kiss.

"Now listen up baby. You are going to hire Lexis and Dream for one full hour at a full grand. You are going to take us to a room, and you are going to want to do all sorts of nasty stuff to Dream and Lexis. You are going to do every nasty kinky sex act you ever wanted to do, and you are going to LOVE every nasty second of it."

"Yesssssss, I will love every nasty second of it..." The man slurred out. Lexis pulled Dream in and they crowded into the front seat. Dream was still zoned so Lexis touched up her lipstick as the man's head rolled around for a bit. After a few moments, his eyes refocused and he looked over at Lexis with a sleazy grin.

"Okay slut, you and your slut friend gotta room? I got some nasty stuff to do and I want to get to it."

"Sure, thing baby, go right up there and into the parking lot."

The grinning man started his car and zipped into the parking lot. Once there, Lexis opened her compact and held it up to the man. "Here stud. Have a snort, Lexis knows you will like it." The man nodded and took a snort and blinked. He rubbed his nose and said "Damn, that's the stuff!"

Lexis opened the door and said "Like, follow Lexis." She led Dream by her hand up the stairs while the man followed licking his lips and muttering "I'm gonna tear that ass up! Fuck, I'm gonna ruin that bitch!"

Lexis giggled and led them into the room. Even the regular Streetwalker rooms on Sassy Street were nicely done and this one was a suite set up with a front area and large back area with a bed. The man spun Dream around and kissed her roughly. He then spun her around, slapped her ass, and shoved her to the couch. With a growl he whipped down Dream's skirt and smacked her bare ass.

Dream shuddered and Lexis could see juices squirt out of her pussy onto the couch. The man laughed harshly and smacked her ass again. He ripped off his belt and dropped his pants and without any hesitation shoved his cock right into Dream's pussy.

Dream's eyes bugged and she stiffened and then shoved back onto the cock as hard as she could. The man laughed and smacked her ass and began to pound her from behind.

"You fucking bitch! You hot fucking slut! You, you, fuck you! I just came down to see Sassy and now I'm gonna tear this street up you fucking whore!" The man shouted as he banged away.

Dream wasn't speaking, she simply grunted along. She shuddered and jerked as the Super X in her system caused her to orgasm again and again. The man laughed at each one.

Lexis was laughing and moaning as she sat on a high-backed chair, propped her feet up and legs apart over the arm rests and fingered herself. Thanks to the Super X she was orgasming nearly as much as Dream was.

After nearly ten minutes the man let out a shout and came hard. The second the cum hit Dream's pussy she clenched her pussy hard and came so hard she passed clean out and flopped forward onto the couch. The man staggered back, nearly fell on Lexis and was able to stumble/fall into another chair.

Lexis sighed and just sat there for a bit enjoying the blissful post fingering feeling. Then she stood up and eased out of her clothes except for her heels. She slinked over to Dream and waved a smelling salt under her nose until she was finally sort of awake. Dream's eyes were completely unfocused, and her head rolled around like it had no bones to hold it up. Lexis smiled and went over to the closet. It was loaded up with toys, properly sized lingerie for the girls assigned to the room, and all manner of sex related items.

"Dream like it rough, so rough she gets." Lexis said as she picked out some stuff. She minced back to Dream and slapped a pair of pink fuzzy cuffs on Dream's wrists. She then put a leather belt around her waist and ran a chair through a ring in the front. She locked one end onto the cuffs and let the other hang down. She then put leather shackles around Dream's ankles and ran a short chain between them. Dream could now only shuffle when moving. Lexis clicked the chain onto the short chain. Lexis then removed the rhinestone collar and replaced it with a black leather collar and hooked the chain to it. She then shoved a ball gag into Dream's mouth and smiled at her handiwork.

"Dream is now nice and bound. Just like a proper slave-slut should be." Lexis said and smiled. Dream's eyes were a bit more focused and she looked confused, a bit afraid, and a bit excited.

Lexis hooked a leash to her cuffs and tugged her to her feet. She led Dream over in front of the john and Lexis waved the smelling salts under his nose until he blinked and opened his eyes. He saw Dream and gave her a sleazy nasty grin.

"Oh yeah, THAT'S what I am looking for!" The man grabbed the leash and jerked Dream after him as he stood up and moved to the bedroom section. Dream shuffled behind him with her head pulled down from the chain. Lexis walked behind her tapping her ass lightly with a riding crop. Dream twitched at each flick. In the bedroom the man sat on the bed and pulled Dream to her knees. Lexis sat beside him and giggled.

"Oh, she's excited. Look at her eyes, Dream is like equal parts scared and turned on." Lexis said with a soft voice as she leaned over and looped her arm around the john's waist. "She likes this, and she likes being tied down and used. The bed is set up with chains and restraints, why don't you tie her down and have at that lovely pussy?"

The man licked his lips and nodded. "First though, I want to toss her over that low chair there and fuck her in the ass."

Since DC's whores catered to every type of kink, the hotel rooms were set up to support. The bedroom had a type of chair that you could use to sit on or could bend a girl over and tie her on. Lexis unhooked the chain and the man stood Dream up and shoved her over the chair still chained up. Dream's eyes were wide, and she was breathing fast. Lexis leaned over and ran a chain between Dream's wrists and ankles and locked her in place. Lexis gave Dream a peck on the cheek and giggled at Dream's wild look.

SMACK!

Dream jumped and let out a muffled "MMMPHHH!!"

The man grinned at Lexis as he swung the crop in the air. "Yeah, time to give this whore some pain. You enjoy pain bitch?"

SMACK!

Dream let out a muffled cry and jerked. Her eyes were wide, and she had a mixed look of terror and excitement. Lexis leaned over and said, "That's right Dream, pain is fun."

SMACK!

Lexis pulled Dream's head over a bit and looked in her eyes. "Being tied down is fun."

SMACK!

"Being helpless is fun."

SMACK!

"Being a little weak whore that can be used by a big strong man is fun."

SMACK!

"You love being weak and helpless."

SMACK!

"You LOVE being tied up."

SMACK!

"You LOVE being whipped."

SMACK!

Lexis kept talking to Dream, repeating over and over the simple truth that she loved being a whore and weak and helpless. Dream tried to shake her head a couple of times but after several minutes Dream was nodding along and shuddering in pleasure as the crop smacked her ass.

The man tossed the crop across the room and with a grunt moved up behind Dream raw ass. Dream tensed as the man squirted some lube on his cock and then Dream's ass. Dream's face was streaked with tears, but her eyes sparkled with pleasure. As she felt the cool lube on her ass, Lexis noted that her eyes seemed to glaze over like a switch had been turned off.

"Ooooh, like, that did it. Dream's will go bye-bye, she's into her new life now." Lexis thought and giggled. She leaned over and kissed Dream again and whispered "Welcome to your new life Dreamy! Enjoy it!"

Dream's eyes bugged and then crossed as the man's cock shoved into her asshole and Lexis laughed. "That's the stuff stud! Dream is LOVING it! Ream that ass!" Lexes called out.

Lexis slinked back behind the man and ran her hands over his chest and whispered encouragement in his ear. The man grunted and pounded Dream's ass harder and harder and Dream simply grunted back. Lexis licked the man's ears and rubbed her tits against his back and the man picked up the pace and pounded away.

The man stiffened, and then with a shout began to shake. Lexis felt his body twitch as he came into Dream's ass and she heard Dream's muffled moan into her ball gag. The man let out a sigh and flopped back into Lexis's arms. His cock slid out with a soft "pop" sound and cum dibbled down on Dream's thighs. Lexis eased the man down to the edge of the bed.

"There we go. Wasn't that fun? Lexis loves seeing her tricks enjoy themselves. Here, Lexis will clean you up!" Lexis bent down and started licking the man's cock and balls. The man's eyes were closed, and he just made a babbling goo noise as she worked him.

Lexis finished cleaning him and sat back. The man had laid back and was snoring happily and Lexis noted the time. "Hmmmmm, this john still has 30 minutes left. Okay dokay, Lexis will get things set up!"

Lexis went over and unchained Dream. She waved some smelling salts under her nose enough to get her able to stand up and move her over to the bed. Lexis laid her down on her back and spread her out. She chained Dream spread eagle to the bed and spread her legs nice and wide. She waved some smelling salts under Dream's nose and then the man's nose. Dream had her eyes open, but there was definitely no one home. The man was nearly a zombie staring around and looking confused.

"Here, you come over here and fuck Dream now. You give it to her good. Here snort this, you will be all better." Lexis put a straw up his nose and the man took a long sniff of coke. He snorted a couple of times and his eyes focused. He rolled over and licked his lips. Lexis giggled as he started kissing Dream's pussy and then licked his way up her body to her tits. He let his tongue swirl around her nipples and Dream smiled and moaned.

Lexis reach over and began to slowly jack the man off. He kept kissing and licking and he started to get harder. Lexis knew that part of this was due to special chemicals in the coke that DC had added. Aside from Sassy Street coke being 100% addictive with no possibility of treatment (unless you paid DC a huge sum according to rumor), it also acted as a super Viagra and men could go for long periods of time and become hard quickly. The man stiffened up quickly and then without any delay shoved his cock right into Dream.

Dream gasped and her eyes rolled up. The man began to pound her pussy and she moaned and grunted. Her eyes kept rolling up and she was smiling broadly. The man began to mutter "Fuck yeah! Fuck yeah! Fuck YEAH!" as he went at it.

Lexis crawled up and straddled Dream's face. She sat her snatch down on Dream who let out a surprised "Mrrrrrffff!" as her pussy closed over her mouth. Lexis leaned over and kissed the man passionately and shoved her tongue into his mouth. The man responded by grabbing her tits and kissing down her neck and then back to her mouth.

Dream began to lick Lexis's pussy and Lexis felt her juices start to flow. The man breathed in her ear and Lexis said "That's it Dream! Lick! Lick! Make both of us cum!"

The man grunted and pumped harder and Dream moved her tongue faster. Lexis shuddered and twitched as the man pulled her head back by her hair and sucked on her nipples. Lexis ground down hard on Dream's face and felt her tongue shove hard into her pussy and then swirl around her clitty.

Lexis began to pant and shudder. She felt the man begin to stiffen and she shouted "Lick me Dream! Work that fucking tongue bitch! Work IITTTTTTTTTTTT!" Lexis howled as she orgasmed, and the man shouted as he orgasmed, and Dream let out a muffled sound as she orgasmed. Lexis came hard and felt her juices squirt all over Dream's face. The man grunted and fell back. His cock leaked more cum and Lexis could see Dream's pussy was full of the man's spunk.

Lexis eased off a now comatose Dream and giggled at the former lawyer. Dream's makeup was completely wrecked of course, her entire face was coated in Lexis's cum, juices and sweat. Her mouth dribbled out foam and cum and her eyes were rolled up into her head. Her body was completely limp, and she was barely breathing. Lexis turned her head to let the cum drain out and then went over and kissed the man who was now flat on his back.

"Enjoy that baby?"

The man nodded and Lexis reached down and began to stroke him again. "Goody, Lexis likes happy customers. But Lexis needs come cock too. You just lie here and let Lexis take care of things, kay?"

The man simply closed his eyes and Lexis giggled. She stroked him a bit and then began to lick him. The coke did the trick and he hardened right up. Lexis giggled as she straddled him and began to bounce. The man was so out of it all the reaction Lexis got was a dopey smile on his face, but Lexis didn't mind. His cock was stiff and in her and that was all that mattered. After several minutes the man stiffened again and grunted, and Lexis felt the wonderful feeling of hot sticky cum shooting into her pussy. As the second shot hit her, she shuddered and came hard. Lexis let out a hiss and felt her pussy gush and then she sat back as the man let out a gasp and fell back unconscious.

Lexis sat there for a bit and let her body twitch a bit as the man's cock slowly pulled out. She sighed and then stood up and stretched. "Mmmmm, that was like fun! Lexis loves cock and loves getting fucked. Lexis needs to clean up now and get back on the street!"

Lexis showered quickly and got dressed. She was touching up her makeup when Dream staggered into the bathroom. Dream looked around confused and after a moment sat down on the toilet. Lexis giggled and waved some smelling salts under Dream's nose several times. She smiled as Dream's eyes focused a bit more and said "There you go. Dream better now?"

"Um, yes, I..."

"No, no. It's "Yes, Dream is better now" silly. Dream isn't supposed to talk smart anymore."

Dream blinked and for a second Lexis thought she was going to try and fight it. But Dream's eyes stayed glassy and Dream said "M'kay, Dream is better now." Dream paused a minute and then smiled. "Dream liked getting fucked. Dream had fun."

Lexis giggled and grinned at her. "Goody, Lexis is happy Dream had fun. Dream is going to enjoy her new life. Fucking all day and night, sound fun yes?"

"Fun." Dream said and then stood up and turned on the shower.

Lexis smiled and went back to the bedroom. The trick was snoring loudly, and Lexis smiled. She went over and reached under the bed. There was a hidden drawer built into the bed frame and she opened it and took out a hypodermic needle with a dose of "wake up" in it. One of DC's wonder drugs, it would get any john fully awake and sober enough to function so the hooker could move him on. Lexis expertly pulled out the needle, tapped it with her fingertip, and gave the trick a shot in his leg.

She put the needle away and watched as the man woke and sat up with a smile.

"Damn! That was fucking amazing! You and Dream are fucking awesome!"

"Like, thanks baby! Lexis loves it when her customers are happy!"

The man nuzzled her neck and she giggled and pulled away. "No, no, no. Like, time's up and if you want to play more with Lexis, Lexis needs more cash."

The man smiled and shook his head. "Nope, I gotta go, got a plane to catch. But when I'm in town again, you can bet I'll look you up babes."

Lexis smiled "Awwwwww, Lexis is sad to say she won't be here. Lexis has been sold off and is like going to be a mistress to a rich guy when he leaves his wife. But Dream will be here."

The man grinned. "Oh yeah. I'll hit up Dream then and tap that hot ass! Thanks for the fuck whore, now let me get cleaned up."

Lexis giggled and smiled as the man moved past her into the bathroom. She heard the man talking to Dream a bit and then Dream came out all smiles. "Like, the man got my number so he can reserve me next time he's in town! Dream's got a regular!"

Lexis gave Dream a huge and said "Lexis is like soooooo happy for Dream! Dream is going to be such a happy whore!"

A few minutes later Lexis and Dream led the man down to his car and waved as he drove off. Mr. Smooth came over and collected the money and Dream told him about the man wanting her next time he was in town.

"Good to hear Dream. Go get a quick bite, Lexis stick around."

Dream slinked off and Mr. Smooth looked at Lexis. "So, is the bitch into it now?"

"Like, Lexis thinks so. She is like um, like not saying "I" and is like using her name like Lexis does. The trick fucked Dream in the ass and whipped her and tied Dream up and everything. Dream is like really into it now."

Mr. Smooth nodded. "Good. You did good Lexis; Dream will be a fine replacement for you. Needed a brunette anyway. Grab a bite and then get back to it. I'll watch Dream for a bit, so just turn tricks."

Lexis giggled and swayed off to the street corner and went to work. She reeled in customers without a stop for the next 5 hours. Mr. Smooth came by at 3pm and took her upstairs for his final fuck and fucked her in her pussy, ass and mouth. He gave her a nice spanking as a going away present and said "You did pretty good as an earner slut. And you did good fucking up Dream's mind, she's definitely got some kinks now according to the last trick. So have a good life as a fuck toy. You'll probably OD before your meal ticket dies of a heart attack, so live it up while your dumb ass can."

Lexis smiled and said "Thanks boss! Like Lexis loves it when you say such nice things."

Lexis hit the street for another two hours and had a blast with a three-some (two guys who split roasted her in the mouth and ass), and then some nice lesbian action with a young executive in town on business. She was enjoying the hell out of herself and had just hit the street again when Mr. Smooth came up to her and said, "Damn bitch, you forget what is going to happen tonight?"

Lexis looked up at the clock on the far corner and gasped and then giggled. "Like sorry boss! Lexis was having such a fun time turning tricks Lexis like totally forgot!"

Mr. Smooth shook his head. "Stupid Bimbo slut. Well, you are officially done. Mr. Shield is picking you up in a few minutes. Go and get changed and then get your sold ass outta here, I got hookers to run."

"Like got it boss!" Lexis said and bounced away so happy at the nice things her pimp had said to her as she left. Lexis swayed over to the hotel and went into the lobby and back through another door. There was a nice dressing room there with an older woman reading a magazine. She nodded as Lexis pulled off her spandex slutwear skirt and took another shower.

Lexis got into a nice soft robe and the woman went to work. She did up Lexis's blonde hair into a nice High ponytail and then did her makeup, nice and tarted up, and helped her into her dress. It was a tight spandex tube top with no straps and so high cut that you could almost see her pussy. It was bright red and matched her six-inch stiletto heels. The woman put on large cheap gold hoop earrings, and Lexis put on a cheap rhinestone collar and matching bracelets. The woman added some glitter and sprayed her with cheap perfume.