Last Day At Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexis blew a kiss in the mirror. "Like, Perfect! Lexis looks like a cheap gold digger trying to fit into high society and failing! Perfect!"

The woman snorted and pointed to the door. "Your ride's here whore. Enjoy your life as a kept woman."

Lexis giggled and swayed out the door.

A limo was parked outside, and Lexis eased in the open door. She snuggled up to the much older man and gave him a long sloppy kiss while her hands began to rub his cock. The man broke the kiss and leered at her.

"Well now Lexis, you are officially my property. I just paid Mr. Smooth cash for you and he even knocked off 10% because you are a used whore."

Lexis smiled and ran her fingertip over her man's chest. "Like, that is totally awesome! DC was such a great boss! If it hadn't been for him, Lexis would never have become a cheap whore!"

Mr. Shield laughed and ran his hands over her barely concealed tits. "Yeah, I would have just been able to have nasty fantasies about fucking Brad's wife and still be stuck with that harpy wife of mine. Well, she's outta town and by the time she gets back it will be too fucking late. Driver! Head to the party but take your time. I want to enjoy a blowjob from my slut toy first!"

The driver nodded and rolled up the window dividing the front and back. Lexis slid down to her knees and unzipped her new owner. "Ooooooo, nice and hard! Is this cock for Lexis? Does Lexis get Bernie's yummy cock allllllllll to herself? Mmmmmmmm..."

Lexis kissed the tip lightly and then gave it a nice long lick. Mr. Shield smiled and patted her head as she slowly worked it down her throat. He sighed and his eyes grew glassy as Lexis gave his cock her full attention. Lexis sucked and swirled her tongue around and felt herself getting wet as her new owner and lover moaned in pleasure. Lexis hiked up her tube dress and plunged her fingers into her pussy and began to finger herself.

"That's the stuff Lexis. Oh yessssss. Heh, I own Brad's wife, I made her my whore and she's mine body and soul. Turned her little yuppie ass into a bimbo slut! MY slut! Fuck yeah, life is good!" Mr. Shield muttered as Lexis gave her all.

Mr. Shield let out a gasp and then came in her mouth and Lexis gulped it down like a good little whore. Once she had sucked him dry, she sat back and wiped him dry. She then pulled out her small purse and redid her makeup and rinsed with some mouthwash provided in the limo. Mr. Shield just sat there with his eyes closed and a smile on his face. Lexis giggled and then tucked his cock back into his pants and zipped him up. She was feeling very happy even though she hadn't cum. She snuggled close to her man and said "Like, Brad divorced me this morning! So, Lexis is like a free woman now! Isn't that cool Bernie?"

Mr. Shield chuckled. "You would think so of course, you brainless bimbo. I'm still married, and I am just running off. If you think I am going to marry some drugged-out tart think again. You are my woman, not my wife and never will be my wife. Just my arm candy, fucktoy, and personal slut girlfriend and mistress."

Lexis sighed contently and gave Bernie a kiss on the lips. "Lexis knows that and is soooooooo happy! Lexis will be your bitch and your slut until, like Lexis can't!"

Bernie laughed and held up a crack pipe. "And that may not be far off. Here, let's have a hit."

Lexis and her owner/lover smoked some of DC's special crack for a bit and just sat back and enjoyed the rush for a few minutes when the car pulled up and stopped. The door opened and Lexis scooted out. The doorman held the door as she stood up and let out a giggly gasp. Her boyfriend joined her, and she said "Like WOW! The Grand Hall? This is like totes awesome!"

"Yeah, a going away gift from DC himself for services rendered. How take my arm, mince like the hot slut you are and keep your mouth shut. No one needs to hear from a bimbo."

Lexis gave her lover a quick peck and then looped her arm in his and minced along side him. She loved the looks she was getting, open appraisals from a lot of men, looks of disgust from well-dressed women, and looks of approval or even envy from other tarts on the arms of other men. Her boyfriend led her up the stairs and into the club.

The Grand Hall had once been the Center City Ballet until DC the Super Pimp had taken it over and turned it into the most high-class exclusive strip club in the entire state if not the whole world (although there was one in Vegas that officially held that title). Bernie led Lexis past the studly topless waiters and the nearly nude dancers who worked the club to the main room. Bernie smiled as everyone started clapping when he entered with Lexis on his arm.

Lexis simply smiled and giggled as her Bernie shook hands with various men who wished him well on his "retirement". A couple leered at Lexis and said things like "She'll be fun" or "Nice bimbo, I bet she will fuck your brains out every day". Lexis would smile and giggle and say, "Oh thank you!" which would make the men laugh hard and Bernie would then paw her ass and rub his hand over his and said "Oh yeah, this slut was worth every cent. She'll be fun."

Lexis was soon very high, doing lines of coke as the waiters bought trays of drugs around, and very drunk as she kept drinking glasses of champaign. Bernie had to cut her off. "That's enough slut, I need you able to walk at least."

Lexis nodded in a drunken haze and simply stood next to her man and let him feel her up while he talked to various men about boring things like "money laundering", "Federal investigations", and "taking the fall".

After working around the room, they sat down at a center table and after a few seconds Lexis was surprised to see...

"Oh, My Gawd! Like! It's DC!" Lexis blurted out.

Bernie, DC, Tiffany Ramos and Trixie Glitter all laughed or giggled as they joined. "Yes, I am DC the Super Pimp. And you are Lexis, a former employee. You be a good whore for your new owner now bitch, I don't want him trying to return you."

Lexis nodded eagerly. "Like, yeppers! Lexis will make her boss proud!"

"Looks like your training has worked as always my love." Tiffany said with a smile. Tiffany was DC's right-hand woman and madam. She was one of DC's first conquests and she had become a powerful criminal in her own right, corrupting her school and turning it into a huge whorehouse and then gradually moving up to help DC run his vast empire.

"Like, of course. No one, not even Super Heroines can resist DC!" Trixie Glitter added with a giggle. Trixie Glitter was DC's most famous super hooker and enforcer. A former Superheroine known as the Platinum Angel, she had been corrupted and now served as a super hooker turning tricks for vast sums of money as well as using her superpowers to defend DC criminal cartel. She had killed dozens of people at DC's command and was very dangerous even if she seemed like a bimbo. But she preferred to fuck her victims as once they had sex with her, they would do ANYTHING she asked.

"So, your private flight is set up, you leave straight from here. Your severance has been moved to an offshore account and your private beach house in Belize is set up. You will be living the life of a wanted fugitive here shortly."

"Thanks DC. I really appreciate you doing this for me. I never wanted to be a corrupt sleazy scumbag, but thanks to Lexis here I found out that this is EXACTLY what I wanted. And the fact I get my subordinates hot wife as my mistress is just icing on the cake!"

DC smiled. "My pleasure. I always need bank executives who are willing to take the fall for federal investigations and ones that have the hots for other executive wives make it easy. But never come back here. You know too much, and I have LOTS of friends all over. You come back and I find out, you won't be breathing much longer. Got it?"

Lexis giggled as she felt her Bernie tense a bit. She leaned over and licked him in the ear. "Like Bernie won't ever leave! Lexis will make sure her Bernie-wernie stays happy and fucked!"

DC, Tiffany, Trixie and Bernie all laughed. DC stood up and smiled evilly. "Good to hear slut. Now, enjoy the party and be out front at ten."

Bernie stood and shook his hands.

"Hey, it's the happy couple!"

Bernie and Lexis both turned, and Lexis smiled as her ex-husband Brad and her BFF Jenny came up. Brad was wearing an expensive suit and Jenny was in a designer dress. Jenny was wearing a lovely set of Emerald earrings, bracelet and necklace to go with a short strapless green form fitting dress and heels. She didn't look so much like a whore, but as a high-class escort.

Brad looked at her and then at Jenny with a smile. "Hey baby, congratulations on moving on. I hope you have a nice life being my boss's fucktoy and mistress."

Lexis giggled and smiled. "Thanks for coming! Lexis is so happy for her new life!"

Jenny and Brad laughed. "Well, you earned it girlfriend. You like my jewelry? Brad gave it to me."

"Looks totes awesome Jenny! Lexis is happy Brad is such a nice lover!"

Jenny and Brad laughed even harder with Brad nudging Jenny and saying quietly "Told you the bitch wouldn't remember those jewels were her grandmothers."

Bernie smiled a bit and then frowned at Brad. "What happened to your face Brad?"

Brad stopped laughing and he and Jenny looked a bit serious for a moment. "I, uh, had a talk with Mr. Smooth. I was a bit behind on my payments for Jenny's attentions. We worked it out."

Bernie gulped and nodded. "Yeah. DC stopped by and made it clear that by taking the fall for this investigation I had better not come back. Ever." Brad and Bernie shared a look and then Bernie smiled.

"Well, I'm not planning on coming back. Not with my Lexis to keep me busy." He pawed Lexis ass again and she rubbed back into his hand and giggled.

"Yeah. And since I am moving up to your old spot, I should be able to work out a similar arrangement shortly."

Bernie took Lexis by her arm and nodded. "Well, best of luck Brad. And one final thing, remember when I said you need to always be on time paying for services? Be sure you take that to heart."

Bernie led Lexis through the crowd talking to some other folks. Lexis was still very high and buzzed and was beginning to feel very horny. Bernie kept rubbing her ass and she would snuggle closer to him. Her pussy had never dried out from her fingering herself in the car and finally she leaned over and whispered "Bernie baby! I need to get fucked! NOW!"

Bernie smiled and excused himself from the conversation he was having and led Lexis towards on of the booths. He snapped and a well-muscled waiter appeared.

"My girlfriend needs a fucking and I need to use this booth, move the table out."

The waiter got another man and with a couple of lifts had the table out and the curtains drawn down. Bernie nuzzled Lexis's neck and pulled her dress down. He cupped her tits and said "Okay bitch, bend over the seat here. I'm going to fuck your doggy style."

Lexis bent forward and spread her legs a bit. She tossed her ponytail to one side and looked back at her lover. She swayed back and forth a bit and licked her lips.

"Mmmmm, Lexis like its doggy style. Lexis is just a horny bitch in heat after all. Lexis wants Bernie's cock in her pussy."

"And that is what you are going to get slut." Bernie said as he dropped his pants. His cock was rock hard, and he gave Lexis's ass a swat. Lexis gasped and let out a low moan. Bernie smacked her again and then grabbed her waist with both hands and shoved his cock right into her pussy.

Lexis squealed in delight and shoved back onto her boyfriend's cock while wiggling her ass. Bernie pulled back and shoved forward again with "Fwap!" sound of flesh smacking into flesh. Bernie grunted and picked up the pace. Lexis laughed and shoved back onto his cock again and again.

"That's it you slut! You're mine now! I've wanted to fuck you since the day I met you! Your fucking attitude! Your fucking "I'm too cool for school" mindset! Your "strong woman with a supporting man" bullshit! I've always wanted to bend you over like this and just fuck you like the bitch you are! You like this? You like being my whore! You like knowing you are MINE until you fucking die bitch?" Bernie growled out as he picked up the pace.

Lexis arched her back and moaned. "Fuck YES! Lexis LOVES being your whore! Lexis LOVES getting fucked like the bitch she is! FUCK MEEEEE!!"

Bernie laughed and pounded faster. He grabbed her ponytail and pulled it back. Lexis arched even more, and she had to grab the top of the couch in the booth to keep balance. Bernie moved forward and shoved into her hard. He stood her nearly upright and kept fucking up into her.

"Do you miss your sleazy cheating husband bitch? Do you even care about him fucking around on you? Do you care one bit he dressed his slut up in your jewelry? Do you care he has been laughing at you and enjoying your fall into debauchery?"

Lexis laughed and leaned back. She wrapped her hand around her lover's head and pulled him down for a long sloppy kiss. "Lexis doesn't care! Lexis belongs to Bernie! Lexis is Bernie's slut! Lexis is Bernie's whore! Fuck Brad! Slut Jenny can have his worthless ass! Lexis wants her BerniEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Bernie came hard and Lexis automatically came the second her hypersensitive pussy felt his cum squirt into her. They both screamed and Lexis melted back into Bernie's arms. Bernie spun her around and kissed her hard. Lexis's hands went down and began to stroke his cock again.

Bernie broke the kiss and sat down. He pulled off his suit jacket and unbuttoned his shirt a bit while Lexis jerked him off. He kicked off his pants and then grabbed Lexis by the arm.

"Straddle me."

Lexis did as she was told. She spread her legs and eased down onto her lover's cock, which had hardened up nicely and began to move up and down on it. She leaned in and kissed her Bernie deeply and they kissed and necked while she slowly bounced up and down on his cock.

Bernie leered at her and began to talk again. "That's, "grunt" it! Yeah, that's, mmmmmmmm, it! Fuck! My wife could NEVER fuck like this! That old hag won't know what the fuck happened when she comes home and finds me gone and under investigation! She'll flip her fucking lid!"

"Like Lexis loves hearing how much better a, ssssssss, mmmmmm, fuckkkkkkk she is than your old wifey."

"Not only, yeahhhhh, not only to I get Brad's trophy wife, I get, sssssssssss, shitttttttt that's fine, to see him fucked over too. Do you want to hear how I fucked over your sleazebag husband?"

"MMMmmmmmm, like sure Bernie! Lexis loves to hear anything her baby has to say!"

"Ohhhhhhhhh gawddddd! Fuck! I, damn your pussy is so fucking tight! I set up your husband to take the fall for most of this! He doesn't even know about it! He got to wound up with that whore Jenny and stopped paying attention! I knew that asshole was trying for my job, so I, yeahhhh right their bitch, so I set him up good! And I found out he was skimming money from my laundering! DC is going to cap his ass tonight along with that whore of his! Turns out Jenny wasn't as brainwashed as they thought, and she has been lying to Mr. Smooth about some stuff. Can't have the girls thinking they can get away from DC's all-knowing eyes now can we baby?"

Lexis giggled and laughed. "Like, that is totes awesome! You are, like, SOOOO smart baby! Lexis's ex is going to get it for fucking with Lexis's boyfriend!"

Bernie laughed hard and then came hard again. Lexis let out a yell as she squirted all over her boyfriend and just soaked his crotch with her cum. Lexis leaned over and gave him a big kiss and then pulled off him. Cum dribbled down her leg and Bernie laughed.

"God you are such a slut! Cum stained legs, makeup all smeared, smelling like sex, stains on your dress. A cheap whore. Just like I like it."

Bernie reached over and pulled a cord hanging down. A waitress appeared at the curtain.

"Get us some towels and please let DC know we are ready to leave."

The waitress nodded and came back with a couple of towels. Bernie and Lexis cleaned up some, but they reeked of cheap sex and their clothing was a mess. Bernie had Lexis touch up her makeup and then led her out. The party was still going, but Bernie led her to a side door.

A tough looking man was waiting. He nodded and led them down a hallwall and into the back alley.

There were two limos parked there and two dumpsters off to the side blocking the view. The man led Bernie and Lexis up to them and Lexis saw Jenny and Brad on their knees looking terrified, with Brad's face a mess. Trixie Glitter stood behind them with a ditzy smile and Mr. Smooth stood off to the side rubbing his hand.

"Lexis! Oh, shit help me! Please! You gotta help me!" Jenny got out before Mr. Smooth smacked her on the back of the head.

"Shut your mouth."

Brad swallowed and looked up at Bernie. "Mr. Shield, there must be a mistake. Please! I've always been your best worker! I let you have my wife! Please! Talk to DC, you can..."

SMACK!

Brad flopped forward on his face while Trixie Glitter giggled. "Like, no talking Brad. You made a realllllllly big mistake skimming money from my sexy DC. And DC says Mr. Shield gets to have the final word before he heads off to retirement."

Brad pushed himself up to his knees and looked up. Lexis looked at him and then giggled. Brad and Jenny's eyes both seemed to dim at the sound.

"Linda, please. Are you in there? If you are, please. Help me. It's me. It's Brad." Brad said softly.

Lexis giggled again and nuzzled up to Bernie. "Like who's Linda? Lexis is me, and Lexis is Bernie's bitch. Lexis loves sex and drugs and fucking, and Lexis is going to have all of that now that Lexis has been sold off."

Mr. Shield looked at Brad and said "I warned you several times NOT to fuck around with what was going on. I still remember enough about my old self to know that none of us here wanted to end up like this, none of us wanted to be a whore, or cheat on their wives, or break the law, but that doesn't matter. After being corrupted we had the chance to have some real fun and even come out with a pretty fun ending. But that wasn't enough for you. You had always thought I was too old and too careful, and you were always after my job. Well Mister I'm too damn smart for my own good, I have my retirement with a large bank account in a tropical paradise and I have your bimbofied wife as my own personal slut. You could have had the same, but you got stupid and you got greedy. I warned you and you didn't listen."

Mr. Shield looked at Lexis. "Baby, you want Jenny's jewels? They were yours actually."

Lexis giggled and Mr. Shield rolled his eyes. "You really are completely gone aren't you Linda? Well, no matter. I didn't really want Linda anyway..." Mr. Shield said as he ran his hand over Lexis's ass, and she leaned in and they kissed.

Mr. Shield turned her around and moved her to the limo. He nodded to Mr. Smooth and Trixie Glitter as he got in.

The driver rolled up the window and Lexis got on her knees and began unzipping her Bernie again. Bernie smiled down as he looked in Lexis's empty eyes and said:

"Well, my lovely little brain-dead whore, did you enjoy your last day at work?"

The End