Last Day At Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexis's eyes lit up. "Oh Yayyyy! That is such a nice going away present! Mmmmmm, that will be so much fun boss!"

Mr. Smooth laughed and held up a picture. He looked at and then at Lexis and laughed harder. "Before and after. Recognize yourself slut? This was you right before you decided to join the Platinum Cartel."

Lexis looked at the picture and frowned. The woman in the photo had smaller tits than she did, and had yucky light brown hair, not cheap bleach blonde like Lexis did. She was wearing some revealing running tights and athletic bra, but no tattoos, makeup or anything slutty and cheap that made a woman look really hot and sexy. Lexis frowned.

"Yuck. Lexis doesn't like this picture; the lady isn't hot or slutty. Lexis thinks this lady needs a big makeover."

Mr. Smooth laughed again. "Man talk about fried. This ditz doesn't even recognize herself anymore. Which is good, makes it so easy to whore them out." He thought to himself as he tore the picture and tossed it in the gutter alongside the rest of garbage. He didn't even reflect on how many other pictures he had tossed in the gutter in the last 5 years since DC had taken over.

Mr. Smooth looked over as a cab stopped a bit further up the street and an obviously loopy Jenny staggered out looking well fucked and definitely high on something.

"Damn bitch is late again and wasted. I am going to beat the pulp out of that fucking banker..." Mr. Smooth muttered as he moved towards Jenny. Lexis giggled as Mr. Smooth dragged a confused Jenny into a doorway and gave her a shot of something. After a few moments Jenny seemed to get her focus and stood there meekly as Mr. Smooth chewed her out.

"Time to work, and Lexis is a good worker." Lexis said as she began to sway up the street away from the sound of a loud slap and Mr. Smooth saying, "boyfriend is getting his ass kicked for sending you back to work without the money!"

Lexis slowly strutted down the sidewalk slowly swinging her booty from side to side. The lunch rush was starting, and she was hoping to really have a lot of work for her last day. A car honked.

She smiled and turned. A nice caddy and she smiled broader when she recognized it. One of her regulars, but he never made appointments. He just showed up about once or twice a week. She leaned in and smiled.

"Hiya sexy. So good to see you again. I gotta half hour, you wanna play?"

"You bet whore." Lexis giggled at the compliment as she scooted in. He was always calling her nice things like whore, hooker, tramp, skank and bitch. He had been her first customer several years ago.

They drove to the hotel around the corner and got up the room. He had already paid and once the door was open, he shoved her roughly onto the bed.

"So, I hear you are retiring. That true whore?"

"Yes, Lexis will retire after today."

The man laughed and looked her over. He leered evilly. "Yeah, you are starting to wear out. DC doesn't waste his special stuff on regular streetwalkers when he can just get new ones so easily. Two, maybe three years and then you get sold off or OD."

Lexis giggled. The guy wasn't wrong. But what a couple of years! All the sex and drugs she could take, and she loved it.

"So how much drugs to you do every day? A line a customer? Pop pills? Are you ever even sober anymore?"

"Silly, Lexis is sober when she is asleep and sometimes in the morning. Lexis does lots of coke and X. Mmmmm, you want to do a line? Lexis hasn't had any in a while."

The man laughed. "No thanks slut. I'll let you do the drugs and fry your mind." He put his hand under her chin and moved her face around and sneered. "Yep, you are starting to age early. I am going to have to find a new slut now, but it shouldn't be too hard. In River City, whores like you are easy to find."

Lexis giggled again as the man pulled her onto her knees. She unzipped him and went to work. She gave the john a long slow lick up and down his cock and then kissed the tip. She began to slowly ease it into her mouth and out, each time going deeper and deeper down her throat. The man stood there and began to mutter.

"Oh yeah bitch, you are such a nasty whore. God you can suck dick. Did you ever suck off your hubby? I bet not; you were a ball-buster, weren't you? Some ice queen who wouldn't give her man a suck and a fuck unless he begged."

Lexis giggled and kept at it. Lexis couldn't really remember her old life much, but she was pretty sure that she had been a nicer wife than that. After all, Lexis's ex had given her such a nice divorce this morning and he wouldn't have done that if they hadn't once been in love. Lexis did know that this john liked to fantasize about what she had been and so she just played along.

Lexis was taking him completely down her throat and swirling her tongue as best she could. Lexis was giving her all and the man had stopped forming words and was now just moaning and grunting. He put his hands behind her head and began to face fuck her hard.

Lexis repositioned herself and was able to let his cock slide all the way down her throat and out. She was beginning to feel lightheaded as she couldn't get any air, but she sucked harder and harder and the man grunted, tensed and shot a large load down her throat. She gulped it down and sucked hard on his deflating cock to get all his seed out and into her mouth. Lexis gulped once, sucked hard, and gulped again. She pulled off the man's cock with a pop and the man nearly fell on his ass as he stumbled backwards into the door and then tripped over his pants and fell onto the bed.

The man was breathing heavily. Lexis stood up and slinked over to the sink. Rinsed her mouth and then redid her lipstick. Lexis blew a kiss at the mirror and then slinked back over to the man who had rolled over onto his back. Lexis eased off her booty skirt and exposed her shaved pussy that glistened with moisture. She reached down and slowly started stroking the man's cock.

"Lexis likes it when her tricks give her such yummy snacks. Lexis loves how you taste."

The man opened his eyes and they glinted evilly. "Glad to hear it whore. So, get that top off so I can suck on those nice fake tits."

Lexis pulled off her golden spandex top that strained to hold her 36DDD's in check and sighed contently as the man started sucking on her nipples. He rolled his tongue around and his hands rubbed and cupped her tits as he switched back and forth. Lexis let him play a bit and then swung her leg over the man's body and began to rub her moist pussy around his crotch. His cock started to harden rapidly, and he lay back with a leer.

"Mount up bitch. Ride me like the slutty cowgirl you are."

"Like, Lexis will!" Lexis reached down and eased his now hard cock into to pussy and let out a contented sigh as his member slid easily up into her pussy. She adjusted her legs and began to pump up and down slowly.

"That's, uhhhhh, yeah, that's the stuff slut. God, I remember how tight you were when you started, you are still nice, but I can tell your pussy has seen a LOT of use."

Lexis giggled and the man laughed and began to pump up into her. His hand reached up and traced a cheap rhinestone pendant. He laughed again and said "So what did your hubby think of your cheap necklace? Did he get fired up, or did he just laugh?"

Lexis moaned and rolled her head back "Lexis, ooooooo, Lexis told her ex that this was gift from my first trick. He, mmmmmmm, sssssssss, yeah in and out of my pussy, he said it fit me perfectly. He loved to see Lexis wear it, especially when his girlfriend was over."

The man was now pumping into Lexis steadily as she bounced up and down, but his face got a big leer on it. "His girlfriend? He was fucking around on you. Oh, that's just perfect! Yeah, DC sure knows how to put uppity women in their place. You, yeah, fuck yeah, you said ex? He divorced your skank ass?"

Lexis and the man were now really pumping. Lexis was panting and moaning, and the man was grunting. Her fried mind was in no shape to have any conversation. She tried to respond but only got out a "Lexissssss, mmmmmmm, fuck! My cunny feels so good! Yes, yes, yessssssssss! Fuck my cunt! Fuck Lexis's little whore brains out! FUCKKKKKK!!"

Lexis came hard and the man shot his wad right into her pussy. The old Linda would have been horrified by all of it, the blowjobs, the nasty talk, the unprotected sex. Lexis however just rode the high and felt her body twitch from the after-orgasm shocks. DC's treatments meant that she was immune to pretty much every STD in existence and wouldn't ever get pregnant, so condoms were not needed. And her fried mind LOVED the feeling of all that cum squishing inside her pussy and slowly trickling down her legs.

Lexis eased off her trick and began to lick him clean. The man simply let out a contented sigh and let her work. Once she was done, he cleaned up and dressed while Lexis cleaned up. She started touching up her makeup and hair as the man came up behind her and slapped her ass. She squeaked and ground back into his hand.

"Mmmmm, Lexis like being spanked. Lexis is such a bad girl. Does Mister want to spank Lexis?"

The man laughed and looked her over one more time. "Nah, I'll do that with my new pick. I can find another married whore who is slowly frying her brains on drugs and sex pretty easy on Sassy Street. But you be sure and wear that rhinestone necklace and remember your first trick gave it to you to commemorate you becoming a slutty hooker."

Lexis giggled again and gave him a tongue kiss. "Mmmmm, sure thing baby. Like Lexis will never forget you!"

The man laughed deeply as he headed out the door. "That's a laugh. Your ditz ass probably has problems remembering your own name. Enjoy the rest of your short life skank."

Lexis giggled and followed her trick out the door. Mr. Smooth was talking to a couple of other hookers by the bottom stairs and the man stopped by him as he came down.

"Lexis is leaving, and I need a new bitch. I like my whores married and brain dead. You got any I can reserve for next Tuesday at 11:30?"

Mr. Smooth smiled and nodded. "Of course, my man, this is Sassy Street, and we have ANYTHING you can want. Lexis, stand still a minute."

Lexis froze and smiled. She leaned back on one leg and pushed her chest out on display just like she was taught and licked her lips. Even with most of her brain turned off, DC's training was always in effect.

"Lexis must always show herself off. Lexis must always act like she is on display and for sale. Lexis must always look good." Lexis repeated to herself again and again as her boss looked her over a minute.

Mr. Smooth nodded. "So, you got any preferences? Blonde, Red? Tall, short? Or just fried and dyed?"

The man shook his head. "All the hookers on Sassy look great, but what I want is the uppity bitches who are now in their proper place. Especially married ball busters."

Mr. Smooth grinned. "Well, then. How about Dream here?" He put his hand on the ass of one of the hookers standing there and Lexis realized she was a new girl. Mr. Smooth rubbed Dream's ass and she ground back into it with a slightly dazed and confused look.

Dream was slightly taller than Lexis was, dressed in a rhinestone bikini top and microskirt and rhinestone encrusted heels, with rhinestone bracelets and a collar on. She was a brunette with a pouty look and long eyelashes and hair down to her mid-back. Her tits were a 34 CC, and she had a nice figure. Lexis immediately sized her up and figured she would be a solid earner but would most likely be better as a partner for threesomes. But her training/programing also made Lexis realize that with bigger fake tits and some work on her ass, she would be as good a street worker as she was. Lexis didn't even wonder why or how she knew this, she just accepted it as her thoroughly washed brain had been made to.

The man looked her over. "Nice. Rhinestones make them look so cheap, just like the cheap sluts they are. What's her background?"

"Divorce lawyer. Young one, hard charger, married to a junior partner at the law firm whose daddy runs it. They advertise themselves as "Uncorrupted and willing to stand up to the Vice on Sassy Street", and this bitch took a couple of our best customers out to dry in court. Well, can't have that. Her hubby and her father-in-law are now down the street having "lunch" with their new secretaries and this cunt is on sabbatical. Indefinitely."

The man laughed and licked his lips. "Fucking perfect! Be sure she is wearing her wedding ring when I come around next week. I'm gonna enjoy fucking your slut brains out, lawyer."

Dream blinked, shook her head and looked like she was going to speak but a slap on her ass by Mr. Smooth caused her to jump, grind back into his hand and her eyes glassed over for a few moments. She then gave an empty grin and the man drove off.

Mr. Smooth frowned as the man drove off. "Dream, you need to get that bimbo head of yours into the game. Enough of this trying to remember shit, you're a hooker now."

Dream blinked and then said "Yes boss. I'm a hooker and I want to be a hooker, but I keep having these weird visions and stuff. Makes my head hurt."

"Give her the stuff, boss! Come on, make her all spacy again!" The other hooker, a redhead named Ember said with a leer.

Lexis giggled. Ember was one of the rarest hookers on Sassy. She had actually come to the city to be one of DC hookers and work Sassy Street. She had been hired on and she had been one of Lexis's work mates. She had done some threesomes with her, and Ember was one of the top earners on the block.

But one thing Ember loved more than anything was helping to break in new hookers. She loved giving them drugs, helping Mr. Smooth brainwash them, or just encourage the inner slut. She had helped Lexis early on by making sure she always high and had helped Lexis develop her complete addiction to coke and X. Lexis was still very grateful for that, when she remembered, which wasn't often.

Mr. Smooth gave her a glare and she shut up. "You are already booked Ember. In fact, it's about time so gets up to your room and get into that outfit he wanted. Fuck his brains out and then fuck him some more. He has you paid up for the next two hours so make it memorable."

Ember nodded and swayed off with a nasty look at Dream. Dream appeared to focus for a moment and then spaced out again.

Lexis was about to head back to her spot when Mr. Smooth grabbed her arm. "Hold on. Lexis, you are going to work a twosome with Dream here."

Lexis licked her lips. Twosome were a pair of hookers that were sold as a pair. Lexis had done it numerous times and it was a nice change of pace and really fun with the right girl.

Mr. Smooth handed Lexis a couple of small perfume bottle and a lipstick. "Listen up ho." Lexis's mind immediately snapped to attention thanks to her hypnosis brainwashing. "Listen up ho" was the code phrase that Mr. Smooth (or any pimp working for DC) could use on Lexis and have her brain switch on into a very focused, very functional, non-bimbo state. After several years of programming, the effect was immediate. Lexis's eyes became very clear and she straightened up.

"Dream is a new hooker, but she is being a real pain in the ass. Resisting her training, constantly fighting to wake up. She barely made it through the training, I would have just sold her ass down the river, but DC made a deal with the law firm and he never breaks a deal. Bitch needs to stay here and work the street. DC doesn't want to waste any of his really super hooker stuff on her, so we have to work it."

Mr. Smooth paused and smacked Dream's ass again, which caused the brunette to let out a short gasp, then rub back into his hand, and her eyes went glassy again.

"Dream likes it a little rough. Spanking and whipping get her turned on, so does being tied up or chained. You are going to take charge of her, work the twosome, get some johns, and get her fucked up. You can even leave a couple of marks on her, but nothing permanent. And give her plenty of drugs, she keeps trying to hold off on taking them."

Lexis repeated the instructions back to her pimp and Mr. Smooth said, "Wake up Hooker" and she snapped back to her old ditzy self. But she knew exactly what she had to do.

Without pausing she grabbed Dream's hand and said "Come on Dream, let's get a nice spot on the corner of Sassy and 12th. The lunch rush is on and there are tricks to turn."

Dream blinked and then got out a "Huh?" before Lexis jerked her along. Lexis reached into her small purse and pulled out a pill bottle. With the ease of someone who popped pills on a daily basis, she got two out with one hand and popped one in her mouth and then quickly put one in Dream's mouth. Dream was looking around confused when Lexis put it in her mouth, and she swallowed without thinking. Dream blinked and then said, "What did you just give me?"

"Like, just enjoy the ride Dream. Lexis made sure that her BFF Dream is going to go into Dreamland."

Dream shook her head and tried to pull away. "No. This isn't right. I'm not a hooker. I'm NOT a hoo
Lexis paused and smiled as Dream's eyes slowly rolled up into her head and then her eyelids slowly eased down. Her arms hung limply at her side and her head rolled forward and then back around.

"DC's super X Dream. Like Lexis was the same when Lexis first had a taste. Mmmmm, oh yeah, still wonderful." Lexis said as the wave of pleasure hit her. Her whole body seemed to go numb for just a second and then was filled with this warm, soft, relaxing feeling. Some girls said it felt like being dipped in sunshine. You just wanted to lay down and smile and have your mind just turn off.

But after the initial wave there was another feeling. Your sense of touch amped up, specifically in your erogenous zones. Lexis knew of girls who had had immediate orgasms because of having silk panties. Lexis didn't wear any panties, but she couldn't resist grinding her legs together and she gasped as a mini orgasm ripped through her.

Dream was just standing there with a dazed smile on her face and glassy eyes. Lexis smiled and moved behind her. She slowly moved her arms around her and slowly turned her to face the traffic. She eased her left hand down he fronts of Dream's skirt and ran her finger over her shaved cunt and then began to work her clit. Dream gasped and then Lexis giggled as Dream's pussy gushed all over her hand.

"Dream is enjoying this yes. Dream is so dreamy...Dream is soooooo horny...Dream just wanted to orgasm...AGAIN!"

Lexis's fingers swirled Dream's slit and Dream let out a loud moan, shuddered and squired all over Lexis's hand again.

"And AGAIN!"

Lexis tickled Dream's clitty and the new hooker let out a cry and her whole body shuddered again as she orgasmed.

"And AGAIN! And AGAIN! And AGAIN!"

Lexis's fingers danced, rubbed, swirled, rubbed and penetrated and Dream came on each "AGAIN". Lexis giggled as she pulled her soaked hand out and stuck her fingers in Dream's mouth. Dream's lips clamped shut and she started sucking while her eyes remained rolled up in her head. Lexis could smell her, and her other hand ran down Dream's leg and felt the wetness as her juices oozed down the inside of her legs.

Lexis heard a loud "honk" and then some clapping. She realized a nice Jaguar had pulled up and the young man at the wheel had watched the whole show.

"Damn, I had heard you could see some wild stuff on Sassy Street, but I never thought I'd see stuff like this."

Lexis wrapped her arm around Dream's waist and pulled her to her side as she approached the convertible. She gave her million-dollar smile and leaned forward pulling Dream with her.

"Like, Lexis is happy you enjoyed the show. Dream is happy too, but Dream is a bit out of it right now, aren't you Dream?"