Last Minute Turn

Story Info
After a frustrating day, a man sucks it up.
1.2k words
4.23
5.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been working all day tediously tracking down shorts and other anomalies on my cursed sailboat. As bad and as frustrating as it was, it gave me a chance to get away unsupervised. That gave me a chance to check out my fave gay hookup sites for some quick fun.

That produced more frustration, as usual, though, so I decided to to call it a day and head home. Along the way I thought about maybe stopping at the adult bookstore and checking out the glory hole action in the arcade, but that had been a frustrating experience the last few times I had tried that, and I didn't need anymore of that today.

Then, traffic. The radio said that five miles ahead the freeway was blocked by some fuck up. I was fed up.

After fuming in traffic for too long, my exit arrived. Then it dawned on me: to the right and a mile away was a cruisy park with somewhat secluded bathrooms, and I needed to piss and wash my hands after the long afternoon of work. To the left was home and more frustration.

I'd been frustrated at this park, too. People knew how to sit in their cars and send ambiguous messages to each other, but not how to hook up. Me, neither. But, I had come close to success there before, and so decided to try again. My 6 inch cut hard cock decided for me, actually.

I passed the first bathroom block and headed straight to the back of the parking lot. As I pulled into a space, I exchanged looks with a middle aged Hispanic man sitting in his pick-up with the door open.

I decided to gather up some receipts and other stuff to take to a garbage can while I walked to the restroom. As I was gathering it up, another pickup, a big white Ram, swung into a space two spaces away. After he parked, he got out and went to his pickup bed, like he was looking for something, and I got out of my truck. We exchanged looks and "what's up"s and I walked toward the bathroom, stopping to throw my trash away.

I looked back, maybe 50 yards, and he was looking my way, so I grabbed the crotch of my pants and shook them a little, without being too obvious, and went on to the bathroom to piss, glancing back to see if he took the bait.

He didn't seem to, which is usual, so I went to the urinal, took my semi-hard cock out and pissed. I took my time doing it, and gave it a few shakes and strokes before I put it away, then washed my hands and went to use the hand dryer.

As I was drying my hands, the door opened and the driver of the big white pickup. He was an inch or so taller than my 5-ll, and beefierthan my 170 lbs, but in good shape. He had a well kept white beard and short white hair. He had on blue jeans and a polo shirt. I'd put his age at around 62.

We said hello to each other, while he grabbed his crotch. I continued drying my hands and he went to the urinal, about 3 feet away from me. He didn't face the urinal directly, instead angling toward me so I could see him take out a nice, fat, soft, cut cock, and give it a couple of strokes, looking to see my reaction.

"Nice" was my reaction. I moved over toward him and reached over and touched his cock, which swelled a bit with my touch, and his breath caught. He reached down to feel me through my pants. I unzipped and hauled my soft cock and big loose balls through the zipper.

He reached out and took my cock in hand and we stroked each other. His cock, with a nice big head with a prominent ridge, swelled in my hand. He sighed

If I see a live cock in such situation, I've got to suck it, so I bent down and took the big cockhead between my lips, and sucked the rest of the still-mostly soft shaft into my mouth, using my tongue along the bottom side, feeling the rising veins as his cock swelled in my mouth. I love this half-hard stage when I'm sucking a man's cock. Feeling it lengthen and harden in my mouth makes my own cock, which he's still stroking, lengthen and harden.

I sucked his hardening cock deeply and the swelling cockhead brushed the back of my throat, causing me to gag and cough around his shaft. He groaned and moaned in response, so I did it again and gagged a little as the big glans rubbed against my uvulae. I coughed again and he moaned and groaned again. Gagging on their cocks really gets some guys going.

He took his hand off my cock and put it on the back of my neck, pulling my nose into his pubic hair. I could feel his pubic bone under my nose, and his cock twitched and hardened and lengthened even more.

My gagging produced plenty of saliva, and the wet sucking sounds resonated against the cinderblock of the restroom. Anyone nearby would have heard, and, mouth full of the nice strange man's hard cock, my own hard cock jutting from my pants, and my hairy balls hanging out, too, I was starting to think of the consequences of being caught.

It didn't matter much, as he had me by the back of the neck and face-fucked me as he steadily picked up the tempo of his fucking of my mouth.

He kept that up for a while, and I slobbered and gasped around the solid, throbbing flesh of his manhood. I reached behind him and grabbed his ass cheeks through his pants and pulled him deeper into the entrance of my throat and he pulled me tighter and groaned deeply and held me there. I felt the base of his cock throbbing under my stretched, wet lips and felt and tasted the delicious and mild texture of his cum rush into the front of my mouth and into my cheeks. His hairy balls and sack squished under my chin.

His cock twitched and shuddered in my sloppy, cum-overflowing mouth while I continued to go down on him, fully engulfing his draining tool, which relaxed as I worked my lips and tongue along his shrinking length. I got another dribble of his cum on my tongue and he fell out of my grasping lips

I swished his load around my mouth, savoring the too rare taste and texture of it before I swallowed.

I stood up. He pushed malleable dick back into his pants. I did, too.

I left the restroom quickly, and walked back to my truck, grateful to have escaped again.

The taste of the stranger's cum permeated my mouth, and I tried to gather it together with my tongue and swallow more of it.

I passed the Hispanic man waiting by his truck and smiled at him, and worked my tongue around my mouth lewdly as I passed him.

Maybe next time. There would be a next time.

But now I had to go to Home Depot to look for a part.