Last Months in the City Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie turned to the side and sunk his lips down on Chris' neck. He breathed in the boy's scent and planted little kisses just below his ear. "You're too good, Chris" he whispered to him as he felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around his back, trapping him into a hug. He felt those fingershook against each other like little chain links while the boy's ankles crossed like they were ready to be tied up. "It's never been this good" Jamie thought to himself as his body continued to release steam. He'd always strayed from intimacy after having been burned too many times by the same high school flame. And since then, all he's had to show for it were threads of Grindr messages that became a ghost town. He wasn't proud of what his sexual life had become, but when you get poisoned from one apple, you burn down the whole orchard.

He brushed those thoughts away, focusing only on Chris who'd molded into his body like two colors of clay that couldn't be separated. He sped up his thrusts, feeling the boy's cut nails dig into his back. They'd likely leave marks, but Jamie didn't care at this point. He fucked him harder, egging him on.

"Fuck me, J" the boy moaned out as he continued to get nailed. He took hold of his cock and pumped it, knowing that Jamie was close based on how short his breath had become. He hooked his arms around the boy's neck as he continued his strokes, working to bring them both to a satisfying conclusion.

Chris came first, pumping his cock repeatedly until it proved to be too much. He shot ropes of cum that plastered Jamie's chest and his own, feeling that warm load soak into his skin. Jamie gasped a bit, looking in awe at the mess Chris had made between them. He felt his own load creeping up, only to come right as Chris leaned up and licked the creamy mess all over his chest. Jamie blasted into the condom while staring at that white load pooling in Chris' tongue as the boy swallowed it down, satisfied.

He collapsed on the bed, feeling the rest of Chris' load dripping down his body like excess paint. He didn't care that they'd mess up the sheets- he just could see any reason good enough to make him want to pull away from this boy. They kissed some more, trying to return to their normal breathing.

"I don't wanna get up" Chris said as he stretched on the bed and rested his head on Jamie's chest

"Me neither" the boy agreed as he tossed the used condom in the trash beside his bed. He leaned down, reaching for the clothes he was wearing earlier with only his legs left on the bed. Jamie grabbed the pair of boxers he'd worn and cleaned himself up while offering Chris his used shirt. Once they were dry, he curled the clothes into a makeshift ball and tossed it against the wall by his door, hitting the switch and turning the overhead light off.