Last Months in the City Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn." The other boy said as he got up and kissed Jamie. He undid the boy's pants and pulled them off, leaving him kneeling on the bed. Chris arched his back, leaning down to plant soft kisses along the tanned boy's flat stomach before he took his cock in his mouth. Jamie nearly lost balance- taken aback by the boy's eagerness as he held onto Chris' shoulders.

Chris noticed and looked up at the beautiful boy, giving him a wink. They snickered together as Chris brought his hands up to Jamie's balls, tugging on them slightly as he felt the thick cock push past his throat. Chris held onto the boy's waist as he took his cock deeper. He was hungry for this, having not been with someone since his last time with Jamie.

The older boy was on the edge of cumming when he pulled the boy off. He brought Chris up to his knees, holding him as they pressed their foreheads together.

"I guess we're both excited." Jamie panted as he regained his composure.

Chris gave a devilish smile as he kissed the boy's cheek. "We're just getting started."

Jamie raised an eyebrow, knowing they were far from being done. He kissed at Chris' chest, taking each of his sensitive nipples in his tongue as he rubbed at the boys abs.

"I want you to fuck me." Jamie said, looking up at the boy as he nuzzled into his pecs.

Chris nodded as he laid the boy down, seeing his cock stick straight up into the air. "You're always full of surprises, aren't you?" He said, really thinking that things would have gone the other way. But Chris wouldn't complain at all- he wanted this intimacy more than anything else right now. And Jamie's willingness to submit made it even hotter.

The asian boy moved down Jamie's body, lifting his legs up so he could get access to the boy's hole. He kissed his inner thighs, spreading his cheeks apart to expose that perfectly pink pucker. The sight of it- compounded with Jamie's cock that looked like it was never gonna go down, and the boy's handsome face that looked at him with a combination of trust and compassion- was almost too much to bear. Chris leaned in, licking at the boy's crack and tasting him. He spread Jamie's legs further, getting his face into the boy's ass as he satisfied his need to eat him out. Jamie couldn't do much but lay there, curling his toes whenever Chris' tongue made contact and running his fingers through the boy's jet black hair.

Jamie looked down at his cock, profusely leaking onto his abs. He felt the boy's tongue on his hole, scraping against each sensitive nerve as he sent ripples through his body.

"I'm gonna go crazy if you keep teasing me like this."

Chris got to his knees, wiping away the spit from his mouth as he chuckled. He leaned into Jamie, holding onto the boy's jaw.

"I forgot how needy you are." He teased as he reached for the lube and smeared it all over the boy's hole.

Jamie watched with bated breath as the younger boy started to push his cock in. He felt the pressure on his hole, like he was pulling back a rubber band in hopes that it wouldn't snap. But Chris was slow, knowing he couldn't just pick up where they left off before. He eased into it, slowly inching his way in as Jamie steadied his breaths and looked up at him with need.

"Fuck." He moaned out as the boy filled him up. He could feel his body start to sweat as his nerves tingled with every touch.

Chris bottomed out, feeling the boy's cheeks on his crotch as he leaned in and held Jamie in his hands.

"I missed you, J" He said as he kissed the boy softly.

Jamie looked into those warm brown eyes, replying, "I missed you too, Chris."

Chris slipped his tongue inside of the boy's mouth as he started to pound into him. He felt that friction of his cock against the boy's hole and bit down on his lip, knowing that he wouldn't last too long. He pulled off Jamie's mouth and pressed his hands on the boy's chest as he thrusted in and out, opening him up more. The beautiful boy laid there with his mouth open, letting out strained moans as he took every inch of his big dick.

:Fuck me." The boy commanded, as the pain subsided, giving way to only immense pleasure. He felt Chris' hands press into his thighs, holding them down as he rammed into the boy. Jamie watched as Chris took over, fucking him hard and deep. The asian boy turned his head to the side, taking his foot and softly kissing the sole as he continued to pound.

"Not. Gonna last. Much longer." He breathed out, feeling the boy's tight hole grip onto his cock.

Jamie pulled the boy down, hooking his arm around the back of Chris' neck until they were together once more.

"Cum with me." He said, looking into his eyes. He felt the last few pumps of the boy's cock in his ass as he stroked himself, ready to bust whenever Chris was. He felt the boy's body tense up as he pulled out and tossed the condom aside.

With their lips pressed together and tongues scraping against every part of their mouths, the boys came together, shooting their loads between their sweat-covered bodies.

"Oh my god!" Chris roared out as he shot, feeling the electricity in his veins.

Coming down from his own high, Jamie wrapped his arms around the muscled frame, holding him still. He softly rubbed the boy's back as he kissed into his neck.

Chris didn't wait to catch his breath before he put his whole weight on the boy, sandwiching their massive loads between them. He kissed Jamie tenderly while clutching his wrist before falling beside him and letting out a series of deep breaths.

"I forgot how intense we get." Chris said as he fondled the boy.

Jamie laughed, "We nearly broke my brand new bed!"

Chris tapped the solid wood frame and turned back, "Nah. I'd say it'll hold up for at least a couple rounds- depending on how hard you fuck me next time."

The other boy smiled as they cozied up to each other, letting the sound of their breathing fill the room.

"I'm really happy you decided to stay, Jamie."

The brown boy looked down on him, cuddled against his side, "I just wasn't ready to give up on everything. Especially how good I know it can be."

Chris looked up with a smile, knowing he was being talked about.

"I don't want you to feel like you have to hide anything anymore." Chris said, clutching onto my arm like he was scared that if he didn't, I'd float away.

""If you don't talk to me, then talk to Marissa or the guys, or talk to your parents." He paused, "Just don't keep it inside anymore, J."

Jamie nodded, "I promise, I'll do better." He placed a kiss on Chris' forehead and continued to hold onto him.

He didn't know if he'd made the right decision to stay- if somewhere down the line, he wouldn't be happy with this apartment or if his new job wouldn't be as great as it sounds. He couldn't know any of that. All he did know is that he loved Chris.

And that was enough for him.

12