All Comments on 'Last Night at the Conference'

by fixer43

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

A treat at a boring conference!

4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nice story about a tango at a conference. A knowing laugh about trying to get rid of all the swag, etc., more difficult for me it was lugging expensive technical texts to and from my conferences, ugh. In my late thirties, my first tango occurred. The second day's expo had been frustrating, afterwards a couple of martinis and dinner with several exhibitors eased the headache. As our group headed back to the hotel one of the women asked me to come see San Diego harbor from her room. As the door closed, chemistry kicked in, a long intense kiss ensued, I dreamily thought wow, this is wonderful being with a woman, a short time later I was naked in her bed having multiple huge orgasms. This slightly younger woman was mesmerizing, a seductress for sure and the exquisite first lover every woman should be with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfixer43@fixer43
My stories don't have a lot of gratuitous sex in them, nor will you find 36DD breasts and 9 inch penises. What they do have is an element of mystery. I don't leave the reader hanging, but one can use their imagination about how or why something happened, and possibly what m...