Last Night in Halifax

Story Info
Online dating yields positive results.
1.6k words
4.52
7.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on vacation in Nova Scotia. It was a long time ago, but for some reason, I've been thinking about it. I'd been talking to this guy, William, on Tinder. We hit it off really well and made plans to see each other.

Nerves were getting the best of me and I was questioning whether or not this was a good idea. My phone dinged as I was contemplating canceling. 'Too late,' I thought. It was William. He was outside the motel. Taking a deep breath, I grabbed my purse and opened the door.

William was much taller than I had expected, towering over my 5 foot nothing frame. It was nice feeling small and delicate. I'm not thin by any stretch of the imagination, and William was the epitome of the dad bod, something I find extremely attractive. He instantly lit up when I opened the door, my hot pink lips spread wide in a smile.

"Hi! It's so nice to finally meet you for real," I stuck out my hand for a handshake and was quickly engulfed in a warm and comforting hug.

"Shall we?" he asked, indicating that I should follow him to his vehicle, a dark green minivan. I guess he saw my quizzical expression, as he explained, "It's my sister's van. My car is in the shop."

"I was worried you might have a secret family you hadn't mentioned," I joked, walking toward the van.

Once inside and buckled, William drove us across town to Durty Nelly's Irish Pub on Argyle and parked. I was about to exit the vehicle when William grabbed my hand. I turned back to him and he kissed me, passionately and with such fervor that I forgot for a moment where I was. His hand cupped my cheek, caressing my skin, then slid slowly down my neck to my shoulder. He squeezed my shoulder and pulled away.

"Better get inside," he chuckled. "My friend is waiting."

"Friend?" I asked. William hadn't mentioned a friend so I was understandably confused.

"Yeah, his name is Callum. He's a good guy."

"Will and Cal, eh? Well, let's go then." I opened the van door and William led me into the pub.

"Will!" Someone shouted. I turned toward the sound and saw a tall, handsome man, waving at William.

"Hey, Cal. This is Daisy," William motioned for me to sit as Cal reached out to shake my hand.

"Nice to meet you, Daisy," Cal smiled. "First time here?"

"You mean Halifax, or the pub? Either way, yes." I smiled and Cal and William laughed.

Dinner was a pleasant experience, with great food, live music, and bottomless drinks.

"I need to use the bathroom. Where is it?" I asked.

"I need to go too. I'll show you." Cal stood, grabbed my hand, and led the way.

He opened the bathroom door for me, and followed me in. I didn't immediately notice his presence, until I glanced at the mirror as I opened the door to the stall.

"Oh, is there only one bathroom?" I asked, genuinely confused. That's when Cal leaned in and kissed me, his hands immediately glued to my ample ass.

I broke the kiss reluctantly, "Uh, does William know...?"

Cal smiled and shrugged, "He knows. He told me what you two talked about on Tinder. DP? He thought it might be fun."

My cheeks were burning, but I was definitely turned on. I quickly did my business, then Cal and I headed back to the table. William had paid the bill while we were gone and was waiting for us to get back so we could leave.

Cal had driven his own car so he followed William and I back to the motel. It was getting cold out and I was shivering as we walked from the car to the motel room door. I fumbled the keys, but Cal managed to catch them, unlocking the door and ushering me in. I was grateful for the warmth of the room, but far more interested in the warmth of the two men standing next to me.

My skin was cold to the touch, so William's fingers felt like fire against it. Cal's lips burned as they suckled at my neck. And my pussy dampened from the attention. My hands searched frantically for something to anchor me to this moment, and both William and Cal had the same idea of what that should be. They each grabbed a hand and placed them on their growing erections. I happily and hungrily started trying to undo their flies and we became a torrent of hands and fingers, grasping at buttons and zipper and fabric.

Soon, we were all naked, and I was flushed and excited by it. Cal and William were also excited, as evidenced by their irresistibly hard cocks. I dropped to my knees in front of them and started licking William's cock from base to tip, savoring the girth and hardness. Cal stroked my head as I sucked gently on the head of William's cock. He rubbed his cock against my cheek and I released William's cock with a satisfying pop. Cal was much more forceful, shoving his cock in as far as he could. I gagged, but tried to swallow around his huge dick. He got into a rhythm that I could handle and went to town. Every time he pulled back, I could taste the precum leaking from the tip of his cock and it soaked my pussy.

William and Cal exchanged a few words, but I wasn't listening. I was too focused on Cal's cock. But then his cock was out of my mouth and William was pulling me to my feet. He bent me over the bed, pushing me down until my breasts were pressed to the floral bedspread. I couldn't see what they were doing, so I had no idea whose cock was now pressing into my dripping pussy. But I didn't care. It felt too good for me to worry about who was fucking me.

Whoever it was was now balls deep inside me, just letting me adjust to his considerable girth. Impatiently, I began to push back against him. That got him going and soon he was pounding into me. His cock stroked my g-spot with every thrust, driving me wild. I was moaning loudly and begging for more cock. I felt a hand tweak my nipple and start to massage my tits, while whoever was fucking me began swirling a finger around my tight asshole.

That pushed me over the edge and I came hard, squirting pussy juice all over the cock still inside me. He pulled out without blowing his load, apparently saving it, and his cock was immediately replaced with another. They switched back and forth a few times, until William walked around so I could see him and offered me a hand. Shakily, I stood, and William motioned for me to step away from the bed. Cal then laid down where I had been, huge, throbbing cock pointing at the ceiling, and instructed me to ride him.

I obeyed, climbing on top of him and sliding his slick cock inside me. It felt amazing, and this position made me feel exceptionally full. Cal pulled me down to kiss him and that's when the finger was back at my asshole. Cal held me to him, his lips pressed to mine, as William rubbed lube around and into my ass. His cock thrust slowly against my entrance, forcing himself inside my ass inch by excruciating, tantalizing inch.

I cried out as his hips met my pelvis. I had never felt so full. With two monster cocks filling me up, I was in ecstasy. Then they started to move. That's when I ascended to heaven.

I moved my hips against Cal, while William pulled back, then I arched my back to give William better access to my ass. Back and forth we went, a pile of sex and orgasms.

I had closed my eyes to enjoy the sensations caused by these two handsome men, so you can imagine my surprise when I opened my eyes to a third cock.

"Who--??" My question was cut off by the cock now being shoved down my throat. I was confused but the third cock sent me over the edge. I swallowed my screams and moans around his girthy dick, making him shake and shiver.

William stroked my back as he fucked my ass, "Don't worry, Daisy. This is Derek, my brother. He just got off work."

Though I now knew the name of the man whose dick was blocking my airway, I was a bit miffed that I hadn't been informed of his participation beforehand. I didn't stay angry long though. Not with three cocks pumping in and out of me. It didn't take long for me to get into sucking Derek's cock, coating it with my saliva and swallowing it as best I could.

William's thrusts were becoming frenzied and I knew he was going to blow any minute. I clenched my ass muscles, milking his turgid cock. He couldn't hold back any longer, grabbing my hips and slamming his cock into my ass to the hilt. The heat of his cum made me moan, which excited Derek. His cock swelled as he sent spurt after spurt of jizz down my throat.

That left Cal, who was definitely close to cumming. I leaned down and started licking and sucking on his neck, moaning in his ear and begging him to fill me with cum. I was rewarded with a grunt and a fresh splash of hot cum in my pussy.

I rolled off of Cal, laying in the middle of the now very stained bed, panting and trying to recover.

"Round two?" Derek chuckled. I couldn't tell if he was kidding or not, but I was definitely down for another round.

To be continued...