Last of The Futa Romantics Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers

Her phone chirped. She clicked her tongue impatiently - she always forgot to turn it to Silent mode! But her frown turned into a smile when she saw who the caller was. And a video call, to boot!

"Hey sis, nice timing!"

Helen's face seemed a little sweaty, her hair disheveled. "Oh! Are you with a patient? Is this not a good time? I can..."

Elsie laughed. "Im Gegenteil, liebe Schwester! I meant you can finally meet my son. He's been dying to see you. Do you mind?"

Helen laughed. "Sure, any son of yours is a nephew of mine...!"

Elsie grimaced at the lame joke, her sister's giddiness a bit unusual. She moved the phone, the camera sliding down her heavy breasts and further south. There was a very wet-sounding "BOP" just as the camera reached her girthy cock, revealing a handsome boy of about 20, hair disheveled, strings of saliva running down from his mouth, his eyes bright. Her nephew, Erik.

"Hey, aunt Helen, how are you?!"

Helen smiled back at him. This was the first time she had actually seen him; in the few times they had talked on the phone he was very outgoing, almost bubbly, and she really liked him, but now she was struck by his good looks and easy charm.

"Hi, Erik, nice to finally SEE you!"

"Oh, the pleasure is all mine!" He gave her a flash of his perfect teeth. "You look really fantastic, aunt Helen! Mom wasn't lying!"

Elsie smacked his raised bottom lightly. "Always sweet talking the ladies. Just like his dad...!" She moved the camera forward, focusing on his lush lips. "But those lips - to die for!" She moved the phone, looking at her sister. "Well, this one was a handful as a teen - but, I gotta tell you..." She stopped. Her usually-glum sister seemed unusually agitated, as if she was dying to tell her something... "OK, out with it. What's going on? You've been fucking someone interesting...? Mmm... You FOUND someone...?"

Helen couldn't contain herself any longer. She broke out in a huge grin. "Will you just shut UP and look?!"

Elsie smiled back, her sister's happiness contagious. "OK, dummkopf, out with it!"

Helen moved the phone, the camera gliding down her body. Elsie noted with a pang of jealousy the way Helen kept her figure - the large breasts barely sagging, the tummy still taut - and she braced herself for the sight she knew was coming - one of the largest cocks in the Eberhard clan, one that rivaled their mother's in both girth and length. She knew it had gained over 3 inches since she saw it last - it must be quite...

"Say hello to your aunt Elsie, baby."

The cock, semi-erect, indeed looked huge, but what made Elsie's breath catch in her throat was the man - more like a boy, really - who was smiling sheepishly at the camera, as his tongue was lapping up copious amounts of creamy-looking cum off of her sister's mammoth girlcock.

"Oh. Oh, my..."

She immediately saw the likeness to his father, but there was also an innocence and a sense of wonder, which - his mouth servicing his mother's 15" pole - Elsie found to be cute beyond belief. She smiled at him.

"Hello, Jake. Your mother has been telling me a lot about you..."

The boy's shy smile widened, and he mumbled something unintelligible. Elsie felt a stab of lust running through her shaft. She should have known that her sister - one of the most beautiful Futa in a clan full of them - would produce nothing less than a gorgeous heartbreaker... He was propped up on his elbows, and she noted the view of his raised, perfectly-shaped butt, his mother's cum smeared all over it.

"So, mommy fed you her cock? How did it feel, sweetie?"

This time he moved his mouth from the thick phallus, and spoke clearly.

"It was like nothing else in the world, aunt Elsie. It was amazing!"

She nodded, smiling. "Well, you chose quite a doozy to get your start on..."

Helen's hand came down, stroking her boy's hair lovingly. "And he took it like a champ! Really, I had a Bears left tackle who's twice Jacky's size, who was crying the whole time..."

Elsie noted with amusement the way the blushing Jake tried to hide his reddening face behind his mother's huge cock. Good lord, the boy was too adorable for words! Her own son was climbing up the generous curves of her body, trying to get into the frame.

"Aunt Helen - mom says you're 15", is that true?"

Helen smirked. "Well, a bit over, actually..."

Erik whistled in appreciation. "Wow, that's bigger than grandma Ursula! Dude, that's really impressive! First time grandma fucked me I was screaming in pain the whole time, mom had to shove her cock in my mouth to calm me down!"

Elsie stroked his face fondly, remembering that messy ritualistic fuck. Her mother was very particular about fucking the newly-initiated clan males alone, without interference - but she was damned if she was going to let her tear her little baby apart, without her easing his pain! She gave him a brief kiss on his cheek. "But you've gotten so, so much better at taking cock, haven't you, baby?"

Erik smiled smugly. "hey - I'm the best at what I do! Seriously, aunt Helen, I hope you come on this year's retreat, I'd love to show you!"

Elsie moved the phone closer to her face and shrugged. "Well, I wanted a slut, I guess I got one...:

Erik interjected: "You bet your booty, mom!"

Elsie shoved him playfully. "Don't let it get to your head, mister..." She looked into the camera. "Seriously, sis, it'll be like old times. And I think Jake would really enjoy meeting his family..."

Jake, his head now on his mom's breast, looked up. "What's the retreat? And what's the clan?"

The two sisters looked at each other - and broke up laughing. Helen kissed her son's hair. "There's a lot I need to tell you, sweetie. All in good time,"

Erik broke in excitedly: "Dude, it's, like, the greatest thing, ever, like a smorgasbord of Futa cock, you spend a whole week getting fucked by crazy hot chicks - you really should come, our cousin, Sarah, she's our age and she's, like, super-hot and HUNG... Man... it's like everOOOUCH! MOMMM!"

His mother clapped him non-too-gently on the side of the head. "Less fantasizing about your hot, far-away aunts and cousins and more servicing your fuckin' mother, who's right fucking here!" She looked at her sister and smiled apologetically. "Sorry about that... But, really - you should totally come. People are still talking about you, you know..,"

Helen nodded. "We'll see. I gotta think about it. Well, I'll let you get back to that very intense-looking blowjob... I just wanted you to be the first to know."

Elsie kept looking at the screen long after her sister had signed off. Finally...! Her sister seemed to be getting out of her post-divorce funk - and also, MAYBE, finally embracing her destiny...

"Mom - her cock, it's like you said, it's unbelievable, I wanna go up there for a weekend..."

She looked down at her son - her himbo, cockslut son, the one constant in her hectic, sometimes downright crazy life... Sons were a gift, every Futa needed one in her life! She gave his nose a light, affectionate squeeze.

"Baby, there are two things you need to do this year: go to school, and keep your mommy happy. If aunt Helen goes on the retreat - go ahead, knock yourself out!"

He crawled down his mother's lush curves, her gorgeous cock waiting at the end of the road, hard and thick again. Before taking it into his mouth, he looked up at her.

"You think she'll come?"

She shrugged as she settled back into the couch and pushed her rigid cock into her son's welcoming mouth. She had no idea, but she very much hoped so. This should be even more fun than her sister's first outing...

J_Patish
J_Patish
344 Followers