Last Train

Story Info
An opportunity to lose my inhibitions.
1.3k words
4
10k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChrisSav
ChrisSav
89 Followers

I was on the train travelling from an evening out. A disappointing evening after I had been let down by the girl I took out. She had a 'better offer' so to speak. Consequently, my feelings of inadequacy surfaced.

I dropped off to sleep and ended up a few stops past the station I'd intended getting off and unfamiliar where I was when I awoke.

The train had almost emptied as I surveyed the carriage with two passengers remaining. One was an old gentleman wearing a long jacket, sitting a few seats away opposite me and the other bloke was in the next section about 15 feet away.

"Excuse me, where are we?" I asked.

"The next stop is a long one and the last one, Rye House and there won't be another one going the other way for about 5 hours." He replied.

"Thank you. That's typical of my luck tonight." I said under my breath.

I looked ahead and closed my eyes for a few seconds. "Would I be able to stay on the train or will someone come round to check everyone gets off." I thought.

When I opened my eyes again I sensed something in my peripheral vision and turning my head toward my fellow passenger noticed that his hand was inside his trousers. I closed my eyes again and heard him crossing the carriage.

Opening my eyes, he was now sitting beside me as the train was pulling into the station. "You won't get home tonight and the police are particularly hot about sleeping on the street." He said.

I noticed that the other passenger got ready to get off but was looking in our direction.

"I'll stay on the train until morning" I responded.

He got up and left the train closely behind the other guy who I now noticed was limping a bit.

My plan didn't work as the train was checked despite my crouching down.

I was ushered off the train and the platform by a burly black guard.

Under an arch, the two passengers hadn't got far. The man with the limp was stroking the old man's cock, giving him a hand job.

I stopped on my tracks watching and the railway employee noticed.

You seem to be enjoying the show. Fancy some cock yourself? I could turn a blind eye and let you stay on the train if you blow me". He proposed.

The two men must've heard and seemed to be waiting for my reply.

My hesitation was damning.

"Come on. It's cold tonight, follow me" He said as he headed back into the station.

He swung a door to the right next to the ticket desk inwards. "It's the staff toilet and we won't be disturbed at this time of night." He said confidently.

He undid his belt then stopped. "You take it from here, kneel," He said.

Now would've been the time to back out but the two men had aroused me and I'd always wanted to be used by a man since I played around with a couple of guys nearly two decades ago whilst still in my teens.

I took my jacket off and hung it on a hook, stepped forward and unclipped the waistband before dropping to my knees and unzipping him. Looking up, his face was triumphant.

I put my hands inside his briefs and pulled them down so that his ebony cock sprung out.

I licked at it briefly before opening my mouth and taking 3 inches inside. I gently drew my tongue and lips out smoothly. Enjoying the feeling of his meaty cock I repeated it a few times then began to bob in and out. Encouraged by his groaning, I continued and felt pre-cum ooze from out. I duly swallowed and felt his strong hands grip my head and take control.

Instead of continuing, he stopped and pulled me up roughly and before I knew it, he'd relieved me of my trousers abetted by myself flipped me around.

His cock was pressed against my underpants but not for long. They too were discarded and joined my trousers round my ankles.

He showed no pity as he prised my cheeks apart and forced himself inside me.

Fortunately, I was loose due to the fucking I'd given myself with various objects, most recently a parsnip and carrot only a few days ago.

His cock rammed into me, he began his merciless raping of my back passage.

I was pinned against the wall and was being fucked hard by this brute of a guy. My hole was filled and smarting as he thrust continually in and up lifting me in the process with every stroke but strangely, the pain was mixed with pleasure and I began to moan." Mmm, yes, aah" mixed with an intermittent girlish squeal.

Pausing, he dragged me with him as he pulled back and bent me over the hand basin. His cock still in me, he resumed his relentless thrusting.

Looking up, I saw in the mirror ahead. My eyes met his and I smiled.

"Yes, you like that don't you. My cock is so deep inside and I'm breeding your hole, my little white bitch."

"I do. Yes, fuck me. Oh yes. It feels so good now, your meaty rod skewering my helpless arse." I urged.

"That's what I wanted to hear. Uh, uh, uh, uh." The grunts accompanied every hard stroke now and he went on for another ten minutes of controlled, systematic fucking. The pleasure I felt was orgasmic. I was looking at his face in the mirror all the while as he grimaced. He was fucking me like a Neanderthal.

I didn't think he'd ever stop but then he grunted louder as his thrusts now became jabs, some long some short until his cock stayed in as it felt like he was hammering me into the basin.

"Oh yes, take my load. Aah, aah, aah". He stopped but stayed in me slumped.

He regained his composure, took his cock out and told me to suck him dry, which I did. When he was satisfied, he pulled his cock out, put his underpants and trousers back up and strode out.

As he swung the door outward and disappeared into the night, the two faces of the passengers stared in.

Both of them shuffled in. "We'll both get more than a hand job now." The old man smirked.

"I haven't fucked a bloke before. It'll be great to go first." The limper said.

He certainly wasn't limp when he revealed his cock.

"Let me take you in my mouth to lubricate your cock first." I said.

He obliged but 30 seconds later he stopped me. "That's enough, I want to fuck you" he said.

As he moved behind me the old man who had already got naked below the waist and stood forward, presenting his stiff cock.

"Oh yes, no resistance, he's really opened you up good for me, straight in and my cock has felt his deposited spunk where I'm going to add mine." He announced as he grabbed my hips and bent me over to his liking before beginning to scissor in and out of me."

The old man simultaneously pushed his cock in my mouth and they began to rhythmically saw out in and out of both holes.

I was being spit roasted by a cripple and an old man, I suddenly thought to myself having lost my anal virginity to a huge black man. What humiliation!

"Take my cock you bitch. You're such a good fuck. I feel you clenching and pushing back." I heard from behind

"Yeah, he's gobbling my cock up like a whore too; you're such a good little cocksucker." The old man added.

I just moaned my approval.

Soon the old man started to unload. First in my mouth then pulling out, he aimed at my face and then again before inserting his cock back in my mouth. I accepted it and felt the remnants, which I swallowed.

A couple of minutes later, I felt the quickening rhythm culminate in short strokes and more cum deposited in my arse.

"Yes arrgh" accompanied by grunting as the cripple fucked me.

The guard then returned and threw us all out.

ChrisSav
ChrisSav
89 Followers