Last train to Corniglia

Story Info
Remembering a beautiful night on the Italian riviera.
2k words
4.48
6.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

La Spezia

I vividly remember our first vacation alone... without kids, away from our jobs, and our responsibilities.

Our life together was splendid. We had a beautiful house and two beautiful girls. They were always with us whatever we were doing, wherever we were going. But after a few years of playing good parents all the time, we wanted and needed some time just for us.

I believe that Anna's parents recognized this need and graciously offered us to take care of girls for a couple of weeks. They suggested we should just take off; fly away somewhere and have a good time. We gladly accepted the present.

We pulled out the globe to choose a place to go for our escapade: the charming Cinque Terre in Italy. This is a coastal area in the Liguria region consisting of five villages: Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, and Riomaggiore. For our stay we picked the village of Corniglia because it, unlike the other four villages, is not adjacent to the sea. Corniglia sits on the top of a promontory. To get into town from the train station, you have to climb 377 brick steps.

And I remember our first, special evening. That afternoon we took the train to La Spezia to indulge ourselves in a little shopping and have dinner in one of the restaurants on the seafront.

At that time Anna was thirty years old, blonde with marine blue eyes, and at five eight and 135 pounds she was a total knockout! That night she was glowing. She looked like a runway model, wearing a tailored, light mint dress with a plunging neckline and a high slit on the left side. She matched it with a gold pair of sandals, two-inch square heels that were comfortable enough to walk around in, and a pair of summer stay-up stockings in a seasonal sand color. That evening she charmed everyone while strolling in the busy streets of the city center, as well as inside the restaurant afterwards.

I wore a white linen shirt, blue dress pants, driving shoes, and a clean look that I thought complimented her well.

After dinner we took the train to Riomaggiore. There we stopped for a dessert and an after-dinner drink. The plan was to conclude the evening walking back to Manarola through the magnificent via dell'Amore, "The Lover's way." From there we would take the last train to Corniglia.

Anna already had a couple of glasses of wine, which were enough to make her a little tipsy and open to some fun. But the after-dinner shot assured an unforgettable night ahead.

La via dell'Amore

La via dell'Amore trail connects the village of Riomaggiore to Manarola. It has a magical atmosphere as it is excavated through hard rock, winding along the rock face overhanging the sea. The trail is less than one kilometer long. It's an easy 30-minute walk.

We entered through to a rusty iron gate and started our walk. Anna was fascinated by these five villages, their people, the traditions, and the whole atmosphere. So I told her some of the things that I had learned.

"My love, we are walking perhaps on one of the most beautiful trails in the world, and for sure the most romantic. It was built in 1920 to ease the connection between the two towns during the railway construction. In those times, each of the villages was practically isolated. For this reason, they spoke different dialects, cooked different meals," and I added, "and it was rare to marry someone outside your town."

"Wow! This is so cool!" Anna replied.

"Once the railway was completed, this pathway became a wonderful way for young ones from the two villages to meet secretly. As you can see there are plenty of secluded spots along this trail. Lovely little hiding places for lovers to engage in a romantic rendezvous," I added playfully.

"I see, and what kind of rendezvous do you have in mind for us tonight?"

"Don't concern yourself with what's ahead of you. For now, let's sit down and enjoy the sea breeze. It is a wonderful evening."

We stopped on a stone bench, one of the many along the way remarkably carved from the rock. I sat straight up while she was lying supine with the back of her head resting on my legs. With this arrangement, the slit on the dress opened up and uncovered her left leg, the lace top of the stay-up stockings, and her lack of panties.

Anna did not see anything because it was truly dark, despite the random lights and the full moon. She was enthralled by the restless waves crashing against the rocks. It was having an erotic effect on her.

We were both getting in the mood. Then she slowly slipped down the straps of her dress, uncovering her breasts. She reached out for my hands, pulled them toward her, and placed them on top of them. I loved to cup her breasts; to wrap my fingers around their fullness and squeeze them softly, and then slowly rotate my hands around their entire surfaces. She just lay there enjoying the massage and giving herself to me.

Out of nowhere came two guys with flashlights in hand, as if they were searching for something. Because of the darkness they didn't know that we were sitting there. So it was a surprise when the light first pointed right at Anna's face. Then the light moved down to her tits, which I clumsily attempted to cover with my hands. Then, in slow motion, the light illuminated the rest of her body.

The taller of the two guys told us, "Sorry to bother you. We lost a backpack. By chance have you seen it?"

"We were sitting on this bench earlier. We thought we left it here," the other guy added.

"I am afraid there is no backpack here," I said while deliberately lifting my hands from Anna's tits.

I did not realize that, once eyes got adjusted to the darkness, Anna's tits were visible to everyone. And so were her legs, the stockings, and probably more from the guys' perspectives. That was the reason why our backpack hunters lingered around us for a while.

Anyway, I did not try to conceal Anna's sexual body and neither did she.

Finally the guys said goodbye and continued their backpack search somewhere else.

After this surprising break, we decided to get up and continue our walk to Manarola. Just before going, Anna readjusted her breasts back into the dress, laughed, and then slapped me on the shoulder and said, "You dirty bastard! Why did you take your hands off my tits?" She added with a devilish and intriguing grin, "What happened to you, huh? You used to be such a decent a young man and then you became this perverted old one. "

When she acted sneakily mad, she was simply irresistible. I knew she liked the flashlight being pointed at her curves and her naked breasts like a spotlight.

So I replied, "I was speechless. I merely loved the way these guys were looking at your tits. I did not know how much I enjoyed flaunting you."

"Really? Where is the guy that earlier got upset over all men's glances and whistles? Huh?"

"It must have been the spotlight."

"Yeah, damned spotlight," she said. We both busted out laughing.

The Tunnel

We walked, talked, laughed, and hugged. When we reached the section with the tunnel we stopped for a long, deep, wet, and passionate kiss.

I was so excited that I told her, "Take off your dress and let me admire you."

Without hesitation, Anna pulled off her dress from the top down. First a shoulder and then the other, until the top of the dress dropped just above her breasts. Then with both hands she slowly pulled it down from both sides. At first she freed her breasts, and then it lowered some more showing a flat stomach. Finally, while the dress hugged her around the hips, she pulled it off and down to the ground.

She had no fear, only self-control and awareness of the effect she was having on me.

Once on the ground, she lifted one leg at a time. With her right foot she launched her dress at me with a laugh.

I was captivated, and I soon realized that the roles had changed. The slave became the master. She was the perpetrator and I was the victim. But it was a role that I loved indeed. So I took her hand, and we resumed our walk to Manarola.

We walked together. Her dress was in my hands while she was wearing only stockings and shoes. It felt exhilarating and wicked, and the chance of someone walking by made it all the more exciting. Perhaps we just wanted to get caught; for someone to suddenly walk by and catch us by surprise.

Neither one of us said anything, but we paced ourselves and stopped quite a few times to fool around. After we had made it through the first curve, I turned her around and kissed her passionately. At the same time my hands went down to her naked ass. I kneaded her cheeks as she moaned into my mouth. She loved my hands on her ass.

Then, when I put my fingers on her clit, she reached out to feel my cock through my pants. She smiled as she felt I was rock hard. "I believe that someone is enjoying me being naked in public," she said.

"Of course I am," I replied. "And what about you, babe?"

"You know I am. I'm dripping wet!"

The Brick Balcony

A few hundred feet before arriving at Manarola, the path widens and creates an unusual triangular piazza. On the left corner of this small piazza there is a brick balcony that protrudes over the sea and the railway tracks below.

We walked over the balcony, and Anna put her elbows down on the balcony sill. She stood there just watching the dark sea, at a very sexy and inviting ninety degree stance. Her perky ass looked perfect in that position. From behind I was shielding her from possible onlookers.

Then I heard the voice of two men coming from the road ahead of us. They were walking in the opposite direction to Riomaggiore. They saw us on the balcony, or, should I say, they saw the silhouette of a man trying to conceal a naked woman overlooking the sea. They slowed down their pace to almost a stopping point, nudging one another.

I liked it, so I stepped aside and let them enjoy Anna's body in all its splendor.

When Anna realized that something was going on, she turned around only to find herself naked in front of us. She busted out laughing. Then she took my hand to walk away; to find a private place ahead for our final rendezvous.

The Pergolas

The place was under a large pergola used to shade five well-worn picnic tables.

Once we got there, I turned her immediately around and sat her on the edge of one of the picnic tables. She lay back and then spread her legs wide. Reaching down with both hands, she spread her pussy and showed me her sexy insides. This paradisiacal vision was boosted by the wetness of her slit glistening in the night.

I could not hold it any longer, so I slammed my cock into her waiting pussy. I thrust as hard as I could, pounding Anna's ass into the worn table.

These are the moments that one wishes to last forever. But unfortunately the end was near. With all of the previous anticipation I knew that I could not last long, so I told her that I was about to come. That was what she was waiting for because she started to stroke her bulging clit excitedly. Within seconds we both climaxed and collapsed to the ground.

Then, while we were trying to regain a certain composure and decency, Anna asked me, "Hey, what time is it?"

"Oh shit! I believe it's 1:00 am!" I replied. "C'mon baby! We need to run! The last train to Corniglia leaves at 1:12 am!"

We made it.