Last Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But something changed drastically within the last couple months. Kay started talking to Dan about getting pregnant with a girl, and she thought he would be the best candidate to get her knocked up. She told him about our planned week-long vacation and actually suggested he try to make it to California so they could be together. Making matters worse, it seemed Dan's wife, Alicia, knew all about their plans. Apparently, they had some kind of an arrangement where they each took on different lovers from time to time.

Over the course of the next several weeks, they plotted and schemed to make it a reality. Once Dan got his vacation approved, they set it up so that it would appear that he would "just happen" to meet us at the pool. Then she would find ways to spend time with him while using me as a baby-sitter. Their ultimate plan was to have her spend every night in his room and judging from the more recent texts, that would start tonight. Worse yet, she agreed to deny me any sex for the whole week.

"What are you going to tell your husband?" he asked in one text.

"I'll tell him my period is starting," she wrote back. "He won't come anywhere near me sexually while I'm on my period."

"He's going to suspect something, you know," Dan wrote her.

"He hasn't yet," she said.

"He'll know when you get pregnant," Dan wrote.

"Hah! He thinks the boys are his, too," she said in response. "But they're not. I got a DNA test done about a year and a half ago to prove it. I'll email it to you."

"Damn," he wrote back. "Why do you stay with him, then?"

"Cause," she said in her reply, "he's a good provider and he's great with kids. Better yet, I never have to worry about him getting me pregnant. After Robert was born, I talked him into getting a vasectomy."

"Do you know who the real fathers are?" he asked her.

"Yeah," she said. "An old boyfriend is John's father and a doctor I used to work for is Robert's. He even did Shane's vasectomy." Damn, I thought. I remembered the doctor left the clinic a few years back and became some rich mucky-muck at a teaching hospital in town.

"You're something else," he said. "You'd better hope he never finds out. Something tells me he'd kick your ass to the curb in a heartbeat."

"He's a big teddy bear," she said. "Trust me, he won't do anything. I'll just let him know that if he divorces me I'll destroy him financially and keep him away from the boys."

"You're cold," he said.

"Yep," she wrote. "The coldest."

"Did you get him to eat my cum from your pussy last night like you said?" he asked in another exchange dated just this morning.

"Almost," she said. "He was about to, but then he got sick. He hasn't hardly spoken to me at all this morning."

"Maybe he's figured it out," Dan said.

"Nah," she wrote back. "He's clueless as ever. Probably something he ate. LOL."

"We still on for tonight?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," she said. "I'll be at the pool like we discussed."

"How long you going to stay?" Dan asked in response.

"I'll have to get back to the room about 8:00 am or so," she said. "So you've got me for the whole night. He wants to take us to the Brea Tar Pits. Boring!"

"OK, see ya tonight," he said.

"See ya, lover," she responded. It was a good thing Kay wasn't around right then. I've read stories where people say the opposite of love is indifference, not hate. That wasn't true in my case. There was no indifference in me - it was, simply put, a blind, seething hatred.

The bitch lied to me all these years and even robbed me of ever having a family of my own. At that moment, I wanted to kill her, slowly, with my bare hands. I imagined tying her up from a tree, naked, and slowly skinning her alive as she screamed and begged for mercy.

I had to know about the DNA test she spoke of, so I opened her mobile email client and did a search. Sure enough, there it was in a folder marked, "Stuff." It was dated little more than a year and a half ago. I opened it up and saw the proof of her treachery in black and white. Somehow, she got a sample from me and the boys. The test was clear. The two boys were, at best, half-siblings with the same mother but different fathers. The test concluded that I could not possibly be the father of either child.

Angry beyond words, I forwarded the document to my own email and looked through the other emails she had kept. There were a number of them, from Dan and other men dating back about eight years, just after Robert's birth. Almost all were quite explicit and some included pictures and video, which I also forwarded to my own account.

I looked through her purse, which she had placed on the dresser. I found a container of birth control pills with about half of them gone. Why would she need this considering I had a vasectomy, I asked myself. I found her planner and looked through it. Kay has a habit of writing everything down, and I noticed a number of days with "DK" written in red. Those were probably the days she hooked up with Dan, I thought.

I also found a notation that read, "Stop BC" two days before we left for vacation. Another notation read, "No -S" the same day. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. No doubt, she had stopped taking her birth control and cut me off from sex. Why, I wondered. With my vasectomy, I couldn't possibly get her pregnant. Maybe she was saving herself for Dan and wanted to make certain he would get her pregnant.

I took pictures of the planner and the birth control bills and put everything back. I looked at her phone, wondering what more I could get from it.

Then I had an idea. Some time ago, the company I worked for thought that one of the junior developers might be passing trade secrets to a competitor, so they used an application that monitored all of the activity on his cell phone, from SMS text messages to phone calls and emails. Another app was used to record and transcribe any calls with the logs saved on the device and archived, either locally or to a different server. This was a bit dicey, thanks to federal laws regarding the recording of phone calls.

As I recalled, the information could be accessed by any device with the right credentials. It turned out the rumor was unfounded, however, the developer was found to be a bit lax in his personal security habits and was given a stern lecture before being transferred to another department.

I set up an account to track all the activity on Kay's mobile phone number and, within minutes, was able to access everything using my phone, tablet or personal computer. I set up an app to also record and transcribe any calls on the phone. I knew this couldn't be used in court, but I figured all's fair in love and war. And in my view, Kay had just declared war.

The third thing I did was install a phone finder app so I could keep track of where her phone was at all times. This way, I reasoned, I could keep tabs on her location, assuming she had the phone with her. I also decided to get myself and the boys away from Kay, so I looked up flight information and called the airline reservation desk.

I learned there was a flight back to Pittsburgh set to take off just before midnight, so I made the arrangements. The flight would land about four and a half hours later, however, there was also a three-hour time difference between the two cities. That would give me time to pack, get to LAX and get through security. By the time Kay returned, we would be back in our home town.

I made a call to my in-laws, hoping I could speak to them before they went to bed. Fortunately, Kay's parents and I got along well. They considered me the son they never had and I thought of them as my second Mom and Dad. Kay's mother, Julie, answered the phone on the second ring.

"Hi, Mom," I said. "Sorry for calling so late, but I have a really big favor to ask."

"Sure, Shane," Julie said. "Everything okay out there on the west coast?"

"Not really, Mom," I said. "I'm bringing the kids back home tonight and I was wondering if they could stay with you for the week. I'll explain when I get there."

"Well, of course they can stay here," she said. "Is something going on between you and Kay?"

"I don't want to get into it on the phone," I said. "But I promise to bring you up to speed when I get there. And whatever you do, please don't mention anything to Kay."

"Okay, I promise," she said. After ended the call, I grabbed my things and threw them in the suitcases. That took all of about five minutes, given my anger. I went into the boys room and shook them awake.

"C'mon, guys," I said. "Get up, we're leaving. You need to get packed up, right now." They looked at me, scared and tired.

"What's going on?" John asked.

"It's an emergency," I said. "We're going home. You guys will spend the rest of the week with Grandma and Grandpa. Now, get up. Move!"

"Where's Mom?" Robert asked. "Isn't she coming?"

"No, stupid, she's with that Dan guy," John said. I looked at my 10-year-old son. Had he seen what I was missing?

"How do you know that?" I asked him.

"She was texting him all day today, Dad," he said. "Didn't you notice?" Frankly, my attention was on them during most of our trip to Disneyland, but I remembered seeing her on her phone.

"Yeah," I said. "C'mon, get a move on, guys, we're leaving in a few minutes." I helped them get packed up, then wrote a note for Kay, assuming she wouldn't see it until the morning:

"K... You weren't here when we got up this morning, so I took the kids out for the day. May be late. See you later - S," it said. I wondered if she would even notice that I left no term of endearment, but frankly, at that point, I didn't give a shit. I figured that if Kay stayed true to form, she would probably read the note and head on back to Dan without giving the place a second glance.

We took our luggage and headed to the front desk, where I settled the account and turned in my key card. I told the night manager that my wife was still in the room and I didn't know how long she would stay.

"I hope you enjoyed your stay," the young woman said.

"Yeah, thanks," I said. Walking out front, I saw a van marked "Airport Shuttle," and spoke to the driver, standing next to it. He situated us in the van, loaded our luggage and we took off.

It turned out that I had timed it just right. We got to the airline check-in desk and my new reservation was confirmed. It took a while to get through security but we were finally on the aircraft and heading for Pittsburgh.

The boys were sound asleep minutes after the plane took off, but I couldn't sleep. I pulled out my tablet and started doing research on Pennsylvania divorce law. Pennsylvania is a "no-fault" state, however, state law allows for divorces based on adultery or other reasons. Those were usually more expensive, the sites I saw stated, and could take longer to resolve.

From what I could tell, it would be pretty much a given that I would have to pay child support. Part of me really didn't mind, though, since I loved the boys I had raised, even though I wasn't their biological father. Our assets would be split evenly, but it looked like I could avoid alimony given the evidence of her long-term adultery.

It also looked like Kay would end up with physical custody of the boys, and I would end up being a weekend dad to children I never fathered. Chances are, she would also end up with the house, but, I thought, maybe I could get her to buy out my half of the mortgage. I knew what she made and mentally figured that if she budgeted herself carefully, she could get by, although it wouldn't be easy.

The bottom line was that I would need a really good lawyer to handle this, not just some paralegal filling blanks on pre-printed forms. I would ask Cliff, my father-in-law, who happened to be a corporate lawyer, if he could recommend someone.

I fired up the Watcher app to see what was going on with Kay's phone. There wasn't anything new, but I saw the app had finished archiving the entire contents of her phone - text messages, pictures, videos, emails, call logs, the works. I thought about looking through it all some more, but figured I had endured enough punishment for one 24-hour period.

I spent some time thinking about what I could do to get back at the two cheaters. There was no way I was going to let this all go unpunished. I remembered Dan saying he and his wife lived in Zanesville, so I did a search and found an address and an address and phone number for a Daniel and Alicia King. I figured that since she knew what they had planned, it wouldn't do any good to confront her.

Exhausted, I turned off the tablet and sat back, hoping to catch a few winks of sleep before the plane landed. I awoke just as the plane began its descent into Pittsburgh.

We deplaned with the rest of the passengers, collected our bags and made our way to the car. I called Cliff and Julie to let them know we were back and on our way over.

I pulled into their driveway and carried the boys' things to the door. Julie and Cliff met us, gave the boys a big hug and ushered me inside. I set the boys' luggage down and Julie hugged me.

"What's going on, son?" she asked. "I thought everything was okay between you and Kay."

"I did too," I said. "But I learned it was all a lie."

"What do you mean?" Cliff asked. I pulled out my tablet and showed them the DNA test document from Kay's email and her texts with Dan.

"Oh my God," Julie said. "How could she be so stupid? I'm sorry Shane, I thought she outgrew all this nonsense after she married you."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Kay was a bit of a wild child in her younger years," she said. "It started during high school and only got worse when she went to college. She was one of those girls you'd see on stage at spring break taking her clothes off. She was always out with one boy or another. She got engaged for a while, but they broke it off. She told us they just drifted apart."

"She never told me anything about that," I said.

"Yeah, that was while she was in college," Julie said. "What was that boy's name?" she asked, turning to Cliff. "Oh yeah, Mike, something... Mike Jacques. They went to high school together. I think I still have that picture of them going to the prom." She pulled a photo album off a shelf and opened it up, flipping through several pages. "Here it is," she said, showing me the photo.

I looked at the photo of a much younger Kay and her high school prom date and noticed something right off the bat. Mike, her date, looked very much like John. I showed the photo to Julie.

"Is it just me, or does he bear a striking resemblance to John?" I asked. Julie and Cliff both looked at the picture.

"I think you're right," she said. "They do look an awful lot alike. Don't they, Cliff?" she asked, looking at her husband. He nodded his head.

"Sure does," Cliff said. He looked at me. "Do you think he could be John's biological father?"

"Looks like it to me," I said. "But it'll take a DNA test to prove it. Do you know if this guy is still in town?"

"Yes," Julie said. "His family has owned a deli here for years. Makes the best pastrami. I think he still works there." She wrote something on a piece of paper and handed it to me. It was the name and general location of the deli. I would have to go see this guy, I thought to myself. I looked at Cliff.

"Can you recommend a good divorce lawyer?" I asked.

"I can," he said. "You sure that's what you want to do?"

"Absolutely," I said. "Kay has lied to me the last 13 years and now she's denied me my own children. Even now, she's shacking up with some salesman in his hotel room in California."

"I understand, son," he said. "Look, I'm disgusted by what she's done. You've been very good to her and I think of you as my own son. But she is my daughter and I still love her. Do what you need to do, but promise me one thing."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Promise me you won't physically hurt her," he said. I nodded my head. I could see his point.

"I promise," I said.

"Thanks," he said. "Also, we'd like it if you could come by for dinner tonight with us and the kids. I'd like for us to sit down and discuss this in detail."

"I'll be here," I said. He pulled out his wallet and handed me a business card. "Marion Hawkins," it read, with an address and phone number.

"She's the best in the business from what I hear," he said. "I worked with her a few years back. She absolutely hates cheaters. I suggest you call her office bright and early Monday."

"Thanks," I said. "I'll see you this evening, and please, don't let Kay know we're here."

"Mum's the word," Julie said. We said our goodbyes and I hugged the boys, promising to be back that evening. I left and headed to the place I used to call home. It seemed so dark, so empty without Kay and the boys. Everywhere I looked made me think of happier times. Tears began to form in my eyes, knowing those happy times were gone for good, tainted by her lies and deceit.

I wiped the tears away and headed upstairs to the master bedroom, vowing never to cry over Kay again. Looking at myself in the bathroom mirror, I realized that I hadn't had a decent night's sleep in nearly two full days. God, I said to myself, I look like shit. I brushed my teeth and crawled under the covers. I was asleep almost the second my head hit the pillow...

...

Kay:

I walked into our hotel suite right at 8:00 Sunday morning, hoping to see my husband and the boys. I didn't know what to expect, not after the way Shane treated me the day before and I was frankly a bit scared. Fortunately, I showered before I left Dan's room this morning. The last thing I needed was for Shane to smell my lover all over me.

I opened the door, expecting to be hit with the noise of three men getting ready for the day. Or rather, one man and two precocious boys. Instead, it was deathly quiet. I wondered what was going on, and went into the room Shane and I shared. He wasn't there, but I did see a note on top of the dresser.

"K... You weren't here when we got up this morning, so I took the kids out for the day. May be late. See you later - S," it said. Short, sweet and to the point, just like my husband, I thought. I noticed it didn't include the usual endearments he typically left. Not even a single, "love you" or anything else. Maybe he's still a bit burned up about Friday night.

Oh well, I thought. I figured there was no sense in trying to call or text. Judging from his mood yesterday, it probably wouldn't do me any good. And besides, I said to myself, I really wasn't all that interested in seeing a bunch of tar, anyway.

I saw my phone on the dresser, where I left it. Picking it up, and unlocking it, I noticed the messenger app was open. Strange, I thought. I always close my apps out when I'm done. Maybe not, though. I called Dan's cell number.

"Hey, lover," I said when he answered. "Bonehead took the boys early this morning, and he says they may be late getting back tonight, so I'm all yours for today AND tonight if you want."

"He's gone already?" Dan asked.

"Yep," I said. "Guess he got tired of waiting for me to show up, so he took off. His loss."

"Meet you downstairs for breakfast, then?" he asked. "Maybe go from there to the pool and back here for more fun?"

"You got it, lover," I said. I couldn't wait. I was still tingling from the marathon fuck session we had last night. After that, there was no way Shane could ever satisfy me again, I thought. Too bad he's such a stick-in-the-mud. We could've had a lot of fun together, the three of us. It's been, what, nearly 15 years since my last threesome? His loss, Dan's gain, I said to myself. I grabbed a few things out of the dresser and left.

...